Z-Moves Everywhere: V2 - Balance Slate: Gothitelle, Buzzwole, Pheramosa (Discussion)

Approved by G-Luke

Z-Moves Everywhere: Version 2? The return? Electric Boogaloo?

You may have heard of Z-Moves Everywhere. It used to be a bit of a big deal. And I, Kilgrave, am the one who started it over 2 years ago. Then I took a hiatus from Smogon, and now I have returned and really want to engage once again in the Pet Mod community. After seeing how much people enjoyed my old Pet Mod, I came to realise that there was so much more that could be done with it, which is why I propose that I bring it back with myself at the helm once again. Let's get down to business:

Z-Moves Everywhere

Z-Moves have no become a staple in competitive play, with any one Pokemon that you choose be able to launch a super-powered attack once per battle. However, some Pokemon got better treatment than others. Think of Mew, with it's own unique Z-Move, or Pikachu, with two! This is unfair for nearly every other Pokemon, so what if all Pokemon had their own unique Z-Move? That's what Z-Moves Everywhere sets out to do.

Z-Moves Everywhere is incredibly simple. All you need to do to participate is to submit your Z-Move like so:

Pokemon Sprite/Name: Post a picture of the Pokemon you're submitting for or the name of it.
Z-Move Name: Z-Move names are usually long and punchy. Try get creative with them!
Name of Z-Crystal: This is usually the Pokemon's name with -ium Z on the end. (e.g. Mewnium Z or Eevium Z)
Z-Move Type: The Type of the Pokemon's Z-Move.
Z-Move Power: The Z-Move's base power. All damaging Pokemon-specific Z-Moves have a power ranging from base 180 to base 210, but don't feel restricted by them. Just try not to make them too broken. Of course, some Z-Moves don't have damage at all, if that's the case just skip this bit.
Required Move: All of these Z-Moves should require a specific move to activate them, so be sure to put which one it is here.
Z-Move Description: How does this Z-Move play out. Creativity and detail is encouraged here!
Z-Move Effect: What happens after the Z-Move is used. Make this part as descriptive as possible!

If you're confused, here's an example of what your post should look like:

Pokemon Sprite/Name:

Z-Move Name: Genesis Supernova
Name of Z-Crystal: Mewnium Z
Z-Move Type: Psychic
Z-Move Power: 185
Required Move: Psychic
Z-Move Description: After obtaining Z-Power, the user, Mew, attacks the target with full force. The terrain will be charged with psychic energy.
Z-Move Effect: Places Psychic Terrain on the field after being used.

Before I get to the rules, I just want to mention that this time around I really want to treat this like a hypothetical metagame, and should this get off the ground I have created a Discord server to discuss the Mod itself, maybe balance a thing or two and really dig deep into it. But this thread will be used exclusively for the creation of more new Z-Moves!

There will be a 5-day submission period (usually Monday-Friday), and a 2-day voting period (usually Saturday-Sunday), making each slate last one week. Any meta discussion can come into the thread at any time but the best place to talk about that would be the Discord server, so use that if possible.

So, rules, starting with the submission rules:
  1. First of all, only submit Z-Moves for the Pokemon that are being used in the slate. Any submissions for anything that is not in the slate won't be counted and will just make you look silly.
  2. Submit your choices before the deadline, and not after. Anything after will not count. If you start your submission but don't finish it by the time I put the voting options up, it will not count either.
  3. Give your Z-Move a lot of thought before you submit it. It is very easy to make a Z-Move broken, so keep it balanced. No insta-kill, 300 power moves here please.
  4. This Pet Mod does not adjust the rules of Pokemon in any way, so please make sure that it's actually possible within the limits of the game!
  5. Other than that, you can submit your Z-Moves however you would like. Have fun!
Voting rules:
  1. Each person must include their favourite 3 submissions, listed in order of best to... less best. For example:
    Pikachu: Not Kilgrave, Kilgrave, Also Not Kilgrave
  2. You do not have to vote for yourself, but if you choose to, you cannot place yourself first.
  3. Vote separately for each Pokemon.
  4. New rule incoming: Last time, there were a lot of ties, so I will change the way they work. In the event of a tie, I will have final say on what wins. Controversial maybe, but there really needed to be a better way of sorting them.
  5. Like with submissions, any votes cast after the deadline will not count.
That's it! I hope you all have a great time coming up with your own Z-Moves, and I wish you luck. Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Hey, remember the Hall of Fame? You probably do, I think it might have started a trend idk.

Here's the deal with V2's new Hall of Fame. Yes, it's new. Sorry ToadBrigade, your whopping 23 victories, while they will be remembered, will no longer be on display here. This is because unfortunately, those with 1-2 wins will no longer appear in here, it was just really getting cluttered. Nothing else has changed though. :)

Breakneck Blitz (3-5 wins)

None yet!

Last edited:
Right, people, let's get this first slate up and running, shall we?

The first slate of Z-Moves Everywhere was the original starter Pokemon, but we've run out of them now. Or have we?
Yes, in another anti-gen 4 conspiracy the only starters without their own Z-Moves come from the best generation of Pokemon. So without further ado, I present:

Slate #1: Generation 4 Starters

I do not know why these are not GIFs but I will make sure they are if they really bother me. Thanks Ludicrousity I owe you one.

Go, go, go! Submissions are due in this time on Friday. Good luck and have fun!

Side note: Don't forget to join the awesome new Discord server to discuss meta stuff, like what to do with some of the more... questionable Z-Moves from version 1.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Right, people, let's get this first slate up and running, shall we?

The first slate of Z-Moves Everywhere was the original starter Pokemon, but we've run out of them now. Or have we?
Yes, in another anti-gen 4 conspiracy the only starters without their own Z-Moves come from the best generation of Pokemon. So without further ado, I present:

Slate #1: Generation 4 Starters

I do not know why these are not GIFs but I will make sure they are if they really bother me.

Go, go, go! Submissions are due in this time on Friday. Good luck and have fun!

Side note: Don't forget to join the awesome new Discord server to discuss meta stuff, like what to do with some of the more... questionable Z-Moves from version 1.
It might not bother you, but it really bothers me, so. Fixed xd.

Z-Move Name: Infernal Flare Up
Name of Z-Crystal: Infernapium-Z
Z-Move Type: Fire
Z-Move Power: 180
Required Move: Flare Blitz
Z-Move Effect: Gains a Flash Fire boost. Deals 20% more damage for every other fire type in the party (stacks additively)
Z-Move Description: Based on Flare Up from the TCG, it was Infernape LV.X's signature move. It was a high power move that forced you to remove 8 fire energy from your discard pile. If you don't have 8 energy there, the move did nothing. This move tries to reflect that to some extent. The Flare Boost is because I can imagine Infernape heating up to ridiculous amount, and using that power to it's advantage. The increased damage based on fire types in the party is based on Infernape absorbing the energy of other fire types to increase it's inferno even more. No real basis, I just think it will be interesting, and to get the most out of this you will have to use multiple fire types on the team, making a shared weakness.

Infernape

Z-Move Name:
Cataclysmic Combat Conclusion
Z-Move Type: Fighting
Z-Move Power: 50
Required Move: Close Combat
Z-Move Effect: (acts like beak blast as in its both priority and negative priority) Dodges the next move used on it attacks at the end of the turn, does double damage if attacked, damage will always be at least neutral
Flavor: Infernape prepares for his foes attack dodging it to unleash a devastating attack if they were dumb enough to attack
Use:
Allowing infernape to dodge a single attack and hopefully turn the tables this move has the down side of being weak in general but could be the one up you need to finish the sweep or stop one.

Empolian

Z-Move Name:
Emperor's Era Ender
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolianium-z
Z-Move Type: Flying
Z-Move Power: N/A
Required Move: Defog
Z-Move Effect: Clears all hazards, weather, stat changes, terrains, status effects, and heals everyone out to full, how ever pp of all status moves are dropped to zero on both sides. +2 priority Flinches all except user
Flavor: Empolian grows tired of this battle and ends it as best he can by resetting everything to zero
Use:
Stopping a sweep has never been easier as well as breaking a wall almost completely how ever this could work to their advantage if you had set up hazards or if they dont need healing moves, a quick switch in with a low hp pokemon into empolion could spell disaster.

Torterra(
who else forgot the name of this pokemon)

Z-Move Name:
Leaf Lovers Life
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterrium-z
Z-Move Type: Grass
Required Move: Leech Seed
Z-Move Effect: Set up grassy terrain, ingrane(on all pokemon), and leech seed on foe as well as sunny day, and mud sport
Flavor: Torterra uses his own body to spread through out across the area
Use: Allowing to pp stall out a foe and possibly even breaking it and even stopping a scary sweeper or wall breaker if you predict correctly.

Z-Move Name: Piercing Penguin Pump
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolium-Z
Z-Move Type: Water
Required Move: Hydro Pump
Z-Move Description: Empoleon unleashes its pent-up penguin power in a profoundly strong onslaught of water. After the moves finishes, a rainbow is formed. I wanted to base this off of the anime where Kenny's Empoleon created a massive whirlpool during the contest, which ended up backfiring on him, however, this time, Empoleon is back with a vengeance as strong as ever!
Z-Move Effect: This moves power is increased by 30% for each penquin in the user's party (Delibird, Piplup, Prinplup, and other Empoleon). Rain is summoned for 5 turns, as well as the Rainbow effect that is normally brought out by using water+fire pledge. This Rainbow effect just doubles the probability of secondary effects of taking place (for example 40% chance SpDef drop with flash cannon).

Z-Move Name: Melting Monkey Massacre
Name of Z-Crystal: Infernium-Z
Z-Move Power: 190
Z-Move Description: Infernape transforms into a red hot crimson color with its head burning brighter than ever before. Infernape then charges at the opponent in a blaze of glory leaving a steamy battlefield. (This is based upon the many times where Ash's Infernape goes super saiyan in the anime.)
Z-Move Effect: The effect this move leaves is one where any Pokemon that is not of the fire type is burned automatically when switched in within 5 turns, as well as all fire types get a 1.25x boost to the power of their moves for 5 turns. (Yes this works for double battles for your teammate, for example, you get to use this move, then bring in a guts mon to give them a free boost without having to use an extra flame orb.)

Z-Move Name: Tectonic Terrain Constrain
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterrium-Z
Z-Move Type: Ground
Z-Move Power: 200
Required Move: Earthquake
Z-Move Description: Torterra stomps on the ground vehemently until it cracks sending the opponent falling into a mossy pit of doom. (not really based on anything in particular.)
Z-Move Effect: This move summons the new terrain that I will call the "Earthy Terrain". (This terrain's effects increases the power of ground type moves by 1.5x, shields all Pokemon from being poisoned, and heals all grass types by 6% each turn). This move also prevents the opponent from changing the terrain for as long as Torterra is active.

This is SO fun. Thanks for reviving the concept.

Last edited:

Z-Move Name: World Turtle's Judgment
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Power: 195
Required Move: Wood Hammer
Z-Move Description: The user, Torterra, summons a massive forest using its Z-power and attacks the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Recovers 50% of the damage taken by the target and raises the user's Attack by 1 stage.

Z-Move Name: Monkey King's Inferno
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Infernape, ignites its crown using its Z-power to surround its body in flame and crash into the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Burns the target and raises the user's Speed by 1 stage.

Z-Move Name: Proud Emperor's Ego
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Empoleon, prides itself with its Z-power and blasts the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Forces the target to switch out and raises the user's Special Attack by 1 stage.

Something I’m gonna do differently this time is submit my own Z-Moves, so here goes nothing!

Torterra
Z-Move Name: Catostrophic Continent Crash
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterium-Z
Z-Move Description: Torterra shakes the ground violently, making cracks which the opponent falls into and plants rise out of the ground. The opponent becomes trapped in the growing foliage.
Z-Move Effect: The opponent cannot switch for 3 turns.

Infernape
Z-Move Name: Furious Flare
Z-Move Description: Infernape charges into the opponent with full firepower, exhausting all of its fire in order to make itself stronger.
Z-Move Effect: Raises Attack by 2 stages but has the Burn Up effect (loses Fire typing) afterwards.

Empoleon
Z-Move Name: Superior Strike
Required Move: Aqua Jet
Z-Move Description: Empoleon approaches it’s opponent and strikes them with a powerful blast of water. Empoleon then makes its escape.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the opponent’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage but forces Empoleon to switch out (although you can choose who replaces it).

Apologies for bad formatting I’m on mobile.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Made this Z-Moves Everywhere tool for making submissions and coding easier.

Z-Crystal Name: Infernapium Z
Z-Move Name: Blazing Blitz
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: Infernape grows its Fire and tackles the foe hard.
Z-Move Effect: Raises Atk by 1 stage and Fire-type attacks gain +1 priority for 3 turns.
moves.js
JavaScript:
blazingblitz: {
basePower: 195,
accuracy: true,
category: "Physical",
shortDesc: "Raises Atk by 1 stage and Fire-type attacks gain +1 priority for 3 turns.",
id: "blazingblitz",
name: "Blazing Blitz",
pp: 1,
priority: 0,
flags: {},
onPrepareHit: function(target, source) {    this.attrLastMove('[still]');this.add('-anim', source, "Revelation Dance", target);},
target: "normal",
type: "Fire",
isZ: "infernapiumz",
},
items.js
Code:
"infernapiumz":{
id: "infernapiumz",
name: "Infernapium Z",
onTakeItem: false,
zMove: "Blazing Blitz",
zMoveFrom: "Flare Blitz",
zMoveUser: ["Infernape"],
desc: "If the holder is a Infernape with the move Flare Blitz, it can use Blazing Blitz.",
},

Pokemon Sprite/Name: Infernape
Z-Move Name: One-Thousand Punches
Name of Z-Crystal: Infernium
Z-Move Type:
Fighting
Z-Move Description: Infernape gets close enough to release as much energy as he can from his Z-Powered form, allowing him to release exactly 1,000 punches!
Z-Move Effect: Opponent loses one stage of each defense.
Z-Move Category: Physical

Pokemon Sprite/Name: Empoleon
Z-Move Name: Steel Encasement
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolium
Z-Move Type:
Steel
Z-Move Power: -
Required Move: Iron Defense
Z-Move Description: Empoleon grabs hold of the power in the Z-Crystal and powers up his armor.
Z-Move Effect: +2 Defense AND usual effects.
Z-Move Category: Status

Pokemon Sprite/Name:
Torterra
Z-Move Name: Magnitude 10
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterrium
Z-Move Description: With the power of the Z-Crystal, Torterra feels the ground like paper, and rips through the ground!
Z-Move Effect: Hits all Pokemon the field. Removes terrain. Anyone after Torterra cannot attack this turn.

Couple things:
Why doesn't the template include Category?
And the highest BP for a Z-Move is not 210 but 220 (Victini's Z-V-Create)

Couple things:
Why doesn't the template include Category?
And the highest BP for a Z-Move is not 210 but 220 (Victini's Z-V-Create)
About category, it was just never a thing before because it was usually pretty obvious as to what category a move would be tbh. It wasn’t top priority.

Also, yes, but every Z-Move unique to a Pokemon is not above 210, which is why I put that limit. It’s not like V-Create is easily accessible anyway. It’s also not a limit you’re forced to keep, but a guideline of the power level you’re looking for.

Hope that answered your questions. :)

Infernape

Z-Move Name:
Royal Monkey Paw
Z-Move Effect: Punching move. Priority of switching moves. Burns and switches out opponent. Incoming Pokémon is confused. Then raises attack one stage.
Flavor: Infernape draws on the trickery of the monkey king and the powering up of the super Saiyan, coating its fists in energy and hurling it's does around to disorient them.
Use: A non passive set up opportunity that spreads status.

Empolian

Z-Move Name:
Ocean Emperor
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolium-z
Z-Move Power: 175
Required Move: Surf
Z-Move Effect: Sets rain and quick guard before damage. Then raises speed and both defences by one stage each.
Flavor: Empolian calls upon the ocean to give it power, protection and the effect of queenly majesty, before swimming at speed.
Use: Provides rain support while making it harder to revenge kill.

Torterra

Z-Move Name:
Biome Behemoth
Z-Move Effect: Set up grassy terrain after damage.
Flavor: Torterra causes the ground to shake and sprout plant life to match its back.
Use: Gives a souped up z-earthquake that provides terrain support.

The best Pet Mod returns...

Z-Move Name: Colossal Landscape Shift
Name of Z-Crystal:
Torrterrium-Z
Z-Move Description: Torterra causes giant roots to erupt from the earth creating a mass of vegetation that engulfs the target. The drastic change in the environment destabilises the terrain and climate.
Z-Move Effect: Removes any weather and terrain.

Z-Move Name: Flaming Monkey Flurry
Name of Z-Crystal:
Inferanpium-Z
Z-Move Description: In a fiery rage Infernape lets loose a flurry of strikes at the target. Its intensity is so strong and hot it will break through any barriers and burn the target.
Z-Move Effect: Burns opponent.

Z-Move Name: Emperor's Trident
Name of Z-Crystal:
Empolium-Z
Z-Move Type: Steel
Z-Move Description: By wielding its royal trident Empoleon attacks the target. By the Emperor's decree, screens and hazards are removed
Z-Move Effect: Removes screens and hazards from Empoleon's side of the field.

Voting time! Here are your options:

Torterra(who else forgot the name of this pokemon)

Z-Move Name:
Leaf Lovers Life
Required Move: Leech Seed
Z-Move Effect: Set up grassy terrain, ingrane(on all pokemon), and leech seed on foe as well as sunny day, and mud sport
Flavor: Torterra uses his own body to spread through out across the area
Use: Allowing to pp stall out a foe and possibly even breaking it and even stopping a scary sweeper or wall breaker if you predict correctly.
View attachment 159753
Z-Move Name: Tectonic Terrain Constrain
Z-Move Description: Torterra stomps on the ground vehemently until it cracks sending the opponent falling into a mossy pit of doom. (not really based on anything in particular.)
Z-Move Effect: This move summons the new terrain that I will call the "Earthy Terrain". (This terrain's effects increases the power of ground type moves by 1.5x, shields all Pokemon from being poisoned, and heals all grass types by 6% each turn). This move also prevents the opponent from changing the terrain for as long as Torterra is active.

Z-Move Name: World Turtle's Judgment
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Torterra, summons a massive forest using its Z-power and attacks the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Recovers 50% of the damage taken by the target and raises the user's Attack by 1 stage.
Torterra
Z-Move Name: Catostrophic Continent Crash
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterium-Z
Z-Move Description: Torterra shakes the ground violently, making cracks which the opponent falls into and plants rise out of the ground. The opponent becomes trapped in the growing foliage.
Z-Move Effect: The opponent cannot switch for 3 turns.
Pokemon Sprite/Name: Torterra
Z-Move Name: Magnitude 10
Name of Z-Crystal: Torterrium
Z-Move Description: With the power of the Z-Crystal, Torterra feels the ground like paper, and rips through the ground!
Z-Move Effect: Hits all Pokemon the field. Removes terrain. Anyone after Torterra cannot attack this turn.
Torterra

Z-Move Name:
Biome Behemoth
Z-Move Effect: Set up grassy terrain after damage.
Flavor: Torterra causes the ground to shake and sprout plant life to match its back.
Use: Gives a souped up z-earthquake that provides terrain support.
The best Pet Mod returns...

Z-Move Name: Colossal Landscape Shift
Name of Z-Crystal:
Torrterrium-Z
Z-Move Description: Torterra causes giant roots to erupt from the earth creating a mass of vegetation that engulfs the target. The drastic change in the environment destabilises the terrain and climate.
Z-Move Effect: Removes any weather and terrain.

Z-Move Name: Infernal Flare Up
Z-Move Effect: Gains a Flash Fire boost. Deals 20% more damage for every other fire type in the party (stacks additively)
Z-Move Description: Based on Flare Up from the TCG, it was Infernape LV.X's signature move. It was a high power move that forced you to remove 8 fire energy from your discard pile. If you don't have 8 energy there, the move did nothing. This move tries to reflect that to some extent. The Flare Boost is because I can imagine Infernape heating up to ridiculous amount, and using that power to it's advantage. The increased damage based on fire types in the party is based on Infernape absorbing the energy of other fire types to increase it's inferno even more. No real basis, I just think it will be interesting, and to get the most out of this you will have to use multiple fire types on the team, making a shared weakness.
Infernape

Z-Move Name:
Cataclysmic Combat Conclusion
Z-Move Power: 50
Z-Move Effect: (acts like beak blast as in its both priority and negative priority) Dodges the next move used on it attacks at the end of the turn, does double damage if attacked, damage will always be at least neutral
Flavor: Infernape prepares for his foes attack dodging it to unleash a devastating attack if they were dumb enough to attack
Use: Allowing infernape to dodge a single attack and hopefully turn the tables this move has the down side of being weak in general but could be the one up you need to finish the sweep or stop one.
View attachment 159752
Z-Move Name: Melting Monkey Massacre
Z-Move Description: Infernape transforms into a red hot crimson color with its head burning brighter than ever before. Infernape then charges at the opponent in a blaze of glory leaving a steamy battlefield. (This is based upon the many times where Ash's Infernape goes super saiyan in the anime.)
Z-Move Effect: The effect this move leaves is one where any Pokemon that is not of the fire type is burned automatically when switched in within 5 turns, as well as all fire types get a 1.25x boost to the power of their moves for 5 turns. (Yes this works for double battles for your teammate, for example, you get to use this move, then bring in a guts mon to give them a free boost without having to use an extra flame orb.)

Z-Move Name: Monkey King's Inferno
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Infernape, ignites its crown using its Z-power to surround its body in flame and crash into the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Burns the target and raises the user's Speed by 1 stage.
Something I’m gonna do differently this time is submit my own Z-Moves, so here goes nothing!

Infernape
Z-Move Name: Furious Flare
Z-Move Description: Infernape charges into the opponent with full firepower, exhausting all of its fire in order to make itself stronger.
Z-Move Effect: Raises Attack by 2 stages but has the Burn Up effect (loses Fire typing) afterwards.

Z-Crystal Name: Infernapium Z
Z-Move Name: Blazing Blitz
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: Infernape grows its Fire and tackles the foe hard.
Z-Move Effect: Raises Atk by 1 stage and Fire-type attacks gain +1 priority for 3 turns.
moves.js
JavaScript:
blazingblitz: {
basePower: 195,
accuracy: true,
category: "Physical",
shortDesc: "Raises Atk by 1 stage and Fire-type attacks gain +1 priority for 3 turns.",
id: "blazingblitz",
name: "Blazing Blitz",
pp: 1,
priority: 0,
flags: {},
onPrepareHit: function(target, source) {    this.attrLastMove('[still]');this.add('-anim', source, "Revelation Dance", target);},
target: "normal",
type: "Fire",
isZ: "infernapiumz",
},
items.js
Code:
"infernapiumz":{
id: "infernapiumz",
name: "Infernapium Z",
onTakeItem: false,
zMove: "Blazing Blitz",
zMoveFrom: "Flare Blitz",
zMoveUser: ["Infernape"],
desc: "If the holder is a Infernape with the move Flare Blitz, it can use Blazing Blitz.",
},
Pokemon Sprite/Name: Infernape
Z-Move Name: One-Thousand Punches
Name of Z-Crystal: Infernium
Z-Move Type:
Fighting
Z-Move Description: Infernape gets close enough to release as much energy as he can from his Z-Powered form, allowing him to release exactly 1,000 punches!
Z-Move Effect: Opponent loses one stage of each defense.
Infernape

Z-Move Name:
Royal Monkey Paw
Z-Move Effect: Punching move. Priority of switching moves. Burns and switches out opponent. Incoming Pokémon is confused. Then raises attack one stage.
Flavor: Infernape draws on the trickery of the monkey king and the powering up of the super Saiyan, coating its fists in energy and hurling it's does around to disorient them.
Use: A non passive set up opportunity that spreads status.

Z-Move Name: Flaming Monkey Flurry
Name of Z-Crystal:
Inferanpium-Z
Z-Move Description: In a fiery rage Infernape lets loose a flurry of strikes at the target. Its intensity is so strong and hot it will break through any barriers and burn the target.
Z-Move Effect: Burns opponent.
Empolian

Z-Move Name:
Emperor's Era Ender
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolianium-z
Z-Move Type: Flying
Required Move: Defog
Z-Move Effect: Clears all hazards, weather, stat changes, terrains, status effects, and heals everyone out to full, how ever pp of all status moves are dropped to zero on both sides. +2 priority Flinches all except user
Flavor: Empolian grows tired of this battle and ends it as best he can by resetting everything to zero
Use: Stopping a sweep has never been easier as well as breaking a wall almost completely how ever this could work to their advantage if you had set up hazards or if they dont need healing moves, a quick switch in with a low hp pokemon into empolion could spell disaster.
View attachment 159751
Z-Move Name: Piercing Penguin Pump
Z-Move Description: Empoleon unleashes its pent-up penguin power in a profoundly strong onslaught of water. After the moves finishes, a rainbow is formed. I wanted to base this off of the anime where Kenny's Empoleon created a massive whirlpool during the contest, which ended up backfiring on him, however, this time, Empoleon is back with a vengeance as strong as ever!
Z-Move Effect: This moves power is increased by 30% for each penquin in the user's party (Delibird, Piplup, Prinplup, and other Empoleon). Rain is summoned for 5 turns, as well as the Rainbow effect that is normally brought out by using water+fire pledge. This Rainbow effect just doubles the probability of secondary effects of taking place (for example 40% chance SpDef drop with flash cannon).

Z-Move Name: Proud Emperor's Ego
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Z-Move Description: The user, Empoleon, prides itself with its Z-power and blasts the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Forces the target to switch out and raises the user's Special Attack by 1 stage.
Empoleon
Z-Move Name: Superior Strike
Z-Move Description: Empoleon approaches it’s opponent and strikes them with a powerful blast of water. Empoleon then makes its escape.
Z-Move Effect: Lowers the opponent’s Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage but forces Empoleon to switch out (although you can choose who replaces it).
Pokemon Sprite/Name: Empoleon
Z-Move Name: Steel Encasement
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolium
Z-Move Type:
Steel
Z-Move Power: -
Required Move: Iron Defense
Z-Move Description: Empoleon grabs hold of the power in the Z-Crystal and powers up his armor.
Z-Move Effect: +2 Defense AND usual effects.
Z-Move Category: Status
Empolian

Z-Move Name:
Ocean Emperor
Name of Z-Crystal: Empolium-z
Required Move: Surf
Z-Move Effect: Sets rain and quick guard before damage. Then raises speed and both defences by one stage each.
Flavor: Empolian calls upon the ocean to give it power, protection and the effect of queenly majesty, before swimming at speed.
Use: Provides rain support while making it harder to revenge kill.

Z-Move Name: Emperor's Trident
Name of Z-Crystal:
Empolium-Z
Z-Move Type: Steel
Z-Move Description: By wielding its royal trident Empoleon attacks the target. By the Emperor's decree, screens and hazards are removed
Z-Move Effect: Removes screens and hazards from Empoleon's side of the field.

Wow, that was a lot of formatting. You have until Sunday to cast your votes. If you are unsure of how to vote, I have tried to explain it the best I can in the rules :)

Torterra: ToadBrigade, Kilgrave, Shoopz_Whisper
Infernape: Ludicrousity, Origin0, Sereg
Empoleon: Shoopz_Whisper, Kilgrave, Origin0

Torterra: Shoopz_Whisper, Kilgrave, ToadBrigade
Infernape: Ludicrousity, Kilgrave, Charizard888
Empoleon: toxya, Origin0, Kilgrave

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
Torterra: Origin0, Kilgrave, Shoopz_Whisper
Infernape: Ludicrousity, charizard8888, Kilgrave
Empoleon: ToadBrigade, Origin0, Sereg

Apologies for my lateness, I have been incredibly busy as of late, but the results are in!
Congratulations to Ludicrousity for winning with Infernape, and... myself? That's a first. Anyway, congrats to myself for winning with both Torterra and Empoleon I guess.

Kilgrave = 8
Shoopz_Whisper = 5
ToadBrigade = 4
Origin0 = 3
Toxya = 3
Sereg = 1
Ludicrousity = 9
Kilgrave = 4
Charizard8888 = 3
Sereg = 3
Toxya = 3
Origin0 = 2
Kilgrave = 6
Origin0 = 5
Toxya = 4
Shoopz_Whisper = 3
Sereg = 3
ToadBrigade = 3

Now, for the next slate:

Slate #2 - Some Alolan Forms!

It's time for Alolan Sandslash, who at long last can get its own Z-Move like its counterpart Ninetales, Alolan Dugtrio, the best Alolan form fight me, and Alolan Exeggutor, the tallest boi in the land.

Submissions close this time next Friday, good luck!

On a side note: After I get through another slate or two I'll start taking slate requests! If you want to get yours in as quickly as possible, request it sooner rather than later :)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Z-Crystal Name: Exeggutium Z
Z-Move Name: Crashing Coco Craze
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Dragon Hammer
Z-Move Description: Exeggutor-Alola summons its full inner dragon to barrage the foe in coconuts, bolstering its strength in the process
Z-Move Effect: Raises speed and attack by 2 stages

Z-Move Name: Snowstorm Slash Storm
Name of Z-Crystal: Alosandslashium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Icicle Crash
Z-Move Description: The user, Sandslash-Alola, summons massive icicle claws using its Z-power and rends the target at full force.
Z-Move Effect: Sets hail and has a 20% chance to freeze the target

Z-Move Name: Heavenly Hair Hurricane
Name of Z-Crystal: Alodugtrium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Iron Head
Z-Move Description: The user, Dugtrio-Alola, uses its Z-power to grow its hair into a massive frenzy and entangle the target.
Z-Move Effect: Traps and confuses the target

Z-Move Name: Alolan Dragon's Awakening
Name of Z-Crystal: Aloexeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Draco Meteor
Z-Move Description: The user, Exeggutor-Alola, uses its Z-power to fully awaken its inner sleeping dragon and attack the target.
Z-Move Effect: Sets sun and burns the target

Z-Move Name: Snowing Supercharged Spindash
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaslashium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Icicle Crash
Z-Move Description: The user, Sandslash-Alola, releases a powerful chill that sharply drops the surrounding temperature, before curling up into a ball and spinning on the spot, sharpening its spikes before ramming down the opponent and smashing it into a ice tower, which collapses on it as Sandslash escapes, finally uncurling with a cheerful glint in its eyes
Z-Move Effect: Boosts +2 in Attack and +1 in Speed before Z-move. Sets hail if it is not the active weather, and resets timer to 5 turns if already so.

Z-Move Name: Indestructable Hair Whips
Name of Z-Crystal: Alodugtrium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Iron Head
Z-Move Description: Dugtrio-Alola uses its Z-power to grow its hair into a massive, yellow, steel whips before smashing it into the target in a frenzy, leaving bruises. Dugtrio-Alola then whips its hair back, causing it to tangle into a giant whip before smashing it into the opponent.
Z-Move Effect: Drops the opponent's defense by one stage and causes it to flinch.

Z-Move Name: Skyline Searing Smash
Name of Z-Crystal: Alolaexeggutorium-Z
Z-Move Type:

Z-Move Category:

Required Move: Dragon Hammer
Z-Move Description: The user, Exeggutor-Alola, uses its Z-power to grow higher and higher, till its head cannot be seen, blocked by the clouds. Then it starts tipping over, and as it falls it catches fire, gaining speed as it does so. This causes the opponent to panic and try to run away, only to get hit my the head directly as the scene explodes with fire
Z-Move Effect: Hits steel-types super effectively, and hits fairy-types neutrally. Boosts +1 in Attack

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)