Your weird and wacky dreams

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I read this thread yesterday but decided not to post since I didn't have a dream.

Had a dream today:

We always have water damage at my current apartment and this was sort of like a nightmare where I was about to use the bathroom and the ceiling for the bathroom had so much water bubbles and it looked like the ceiling was going to collapse. The water kept leaking down like rain and then I was just waiting for water to start rushing from an open pipe.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
was it the same hippopotamus that I wanted for Christmas?
unknown. please describe the appearence of the hippopotamus you receive (or don't receive) by december 25th.

i don't remember much, but im pretty sure there wasnt a convenient label saying "to: p. hoopes"

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
[13:17:50] #Ransei: The last dream I had involving a Pokémon
[13:18:35] #Ransei: A friend wanted me to rob a hot dog stand. I refused. They so wanted me to set a large mansion on fire, in which I did. I immediately regretted it and tried to escape as fast as I could
[13:18:46] #Ransei: I thought people were there but it was just me and that friend.
[13:18:48] #Ransei: I escaped
[13:18:53] #Ransei: Went into my "home"
[13:19:08] #Ransei: and asked Cosmog to take me back to my own world. I was transported back. The end.

[13:21:33] Shjfu: That's impossible. Dreams never have an ending.
[13:21:43] PingusFingusPingas: Also true
[13:21:45] Ransei: I think I woke up after this
[13:21:52] Authentic Man: bruh i had a dream that a frog was stuck in my mouth,sticking its arms deep into my throat
[13:21:52] Ransei: Ye

edit: i just realized all of my posts on this thread feature a multiverse or some type of multiversial collab. What is this saying ?_?

Last edited:
I had a long and detailed dream today, but I think the most notable part of it was that Uncle Jun from the Sopranos gifted me a bottle of sour orange juice

Considering the meaning of oranges in The Godfather and how Tony Soprano bought a bottle of juice before an attempt on his life, I have a (probably unresponsible) fear of something unfortunate coming my way

So if I stop posting after this for no reason, you know why :woo:

I actually had a kinda scary dream today

I was in some other country and at some football game or something. Then I decided to walk home. The walk was on some mountain that sloped downhards, it was covered fully in snow. It started to go dark and when I looked up, I saw several, small moons in the sky. Then the real full moon rose. It was huge and it rose so fast from west to east. When it was at it's highest point, northern lights started. But after a few seconds, the northern lights became huge. They completely illuminated the sky, were blinking and made thunder like noises. It was so incredibly bright that I couldn't continue walking. I hid behind a boulder and the lights reflected on my jacket

Idk, I thought it was pretty scary

Ronald magdonald has been chasing me all evening. The sun is setting over the landscape of a hilly, unnamed city… he is closing in, weilding a chainsaw. I try to escape but am blocked by the groundlevel subway train at every turn. Is it better to jump under a moving train and guarantee my fate, or face ronald head-on, uncertain of his intentions…?

i do not know,for i wake,drenched in sweat…

i am 8 years old…
A fever has taken hold of my body, and i am tossing and turning in a pull-out bed at my grandmother’s house…

an i-beamhung via chain swings towards my head (profile view)… murkrow sprite from pokemon crystal taunts me from afar….
As i brace for impact… my head becomes… a glass-encased rose on a pedestal… and the beam resets…

Crystal Suicune aurora beam animation plays… i can feel the strange oscillation between pink and blue…a screeching electronic noise pierces crippling panic of the dream…. I want toscream in harmony…… i am drenched in sweat again… breathing heavy…… strange headache…terror in my veins…

I return to sleep… but am still haunted by the Beam… the crystal sprites… the epileptic animations….

It has been 20 years…… i CANNOT forgrt… nor can i forgive……

Recently I dreamt that I fought with a guy and threw him over a railing, but then I remembered that he was gay and apparently gay people are immune to fall damage

Yesterday I had miniature Minecraft TNT and accidentally blew up my kitchen with it, but it didn't render fast enough and I saw the kitchen still intact whilst some of it wasn't touchable

Whacky indeed

The other day, I had a dream where I was getting into the shower, and I turn the tap about 2/3rds. It then transitions, and the point where I set the tap is now the maximum temperature, labeled "1,000,000°C," with all sorts of over the top graphics, like big red arrows and exclamation marks. I then have to get out of the shower before the shower heats to such temperature.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I had a dream last night where a bunch of people were robbing a bank (for some reason there were also people taking the oral exam I have today at that bank). they were so incompetent that I got actively angry at them for sucking at bank robbery, even while I was tied up. Alarm woke me up while I was raging

awyp

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
wild dream i had last week a couple weeks after the superbowl, pat mahomes is like one of the greats qbs of all time, cool. so for some reason i associate great players with kobe and my mind p much sold me on pat mahomes dying in a plane crash just like kobe im like ... woke up checked wikipedia (he was still alive phew)

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The other day, I had a dream where I was getting into the shower, and I turn the tap about 2/3rds. It then transitions, and the point where I set the tap is now the maximum temperature, labeled "1,000,000°C," with all sorts of over the top graphics, like big red arrows and exclamation marks. I then have to get out of the shower before the shower heats to such temperature.
somehow i can imagine this super vividly

im happy you were not burned!!!

I once had a dream where I was being chased through a torchlit cave by zombies. Then, after finally escaping them, I burst out of the cave into the sunlight, looked up to the sky, and saw gummy bears dancing in the clouds, singing that shitty gummy bear song from 2008.

I have a ton more weird ass dreams I can share if requested.

awyp

RMT Leader
I once had a dream where I was being chased through a torchlit cave by zombies. Then, after finally escaping them, I burst out of the cave into the sunlight, looked up to the sky, and saw gummy bears dancing in the clouds, singing that shitty gummy bear song from 2008.

I have a ton more weird ass dreams I can share if requested.
cool dream and imma let u finish but the gummy bear bear song from 2008 is one of the best songs of all time

1678256441255.png

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
I don't normally do warnings, but this is the weirdest dream I have had and has some NSFW stuff, so yeah

It was a dead night in my city, I was bored and in the top of the house, and I remember that I wanted to fly, and then Angel Wings started to grew on me and I started to fly, I traveled a lot until I came across what In my dream was New Jork, which was in daytime (Even tho I share a similar time zone)

I descended on a rooftop of a red building, I remember there were 3 red tall buildings with the same front yard, and I was in the middle building. I started to walk down the stairs, I could see halls and door, inside these doors there were fat girls, they were big, and they all were in different states, shapes, colors, races and stuff, and they were being fattened up, some with junk food, some with water, some with humans, others with blood, and others with stuff I couldn't recognize

So I finally get to the front yard, with your usual square of grass and street. There were 3 aliens, they were wearing normal human clothing, but the heads were of your normal gray alien, one of them was making a BBQ while the other 2 were sitting on beach chairs, one of them was talking about how the only good food in this planet are Pepsi cans, and then he eats the whole can. The third alien sees me and forces me to go to the fridge to get another 6 pack of Pepsi cans, or I was going to get shot by a laser gun. As I was walking to the kitchen, one of the fat girls called me, I go to her room and put my ear next to her mouth so that I could hear what she was trying to say, and she faintly, weak voice says that "It doesn't matter the situation you are in, it doesn't matter how bad things are going, we all believe in you, stay strong, you can do it", and then I got out of her room and found the kitchen with the fridge, and I was opening the fridge, a with ray of light was coming out of it, it blinded me, but I still had my hand on it. I woke up before being able to fully open the fridge

I had this dream maybe around a year ago, and I still remember it clear as day

igiveuponaname

A face in a cloud no trace in the crowd.
is a Community Contributor
Oh my god I found this thread at the perfect time.

So last night I had a dream where I was in some sort of old abandoned building sucking up ghosts Luigi's Mansion style. This goes on for a bit with me going from room to room until I eventually enter one room and a ghost that looks like if Jesus Christ were made from shitty 90s CGI appears. He's doing a T-pose as if he were attached to the cross, yet there is no cross for him to be attached to. However, the holes in his hands had small crucifixes inside of them as if they were the nails used to affix him to the cross. I try and suck him up but instead of him getting sucked up like normal, the crucifixes fall out of his hands onto the ground, followed shortly by him falling to the ground as well, still stuck doing a T-pose. At this point I start weeping loudly about how God has abandoned us, how humanity's sins cannot be forgiven, and how we're all doomed to go to Hell. It felt like I was actually screaming these things out loud, though thankfully I wasn't or else I would have woken up everyone else in the house.

I woke up shortly after that.

I haven't gone to church in years.

I don't normally do warnings, but this is the weirdest dream I have had and has some NSFW stuff, so yeah

It was a dead night in my city, I was bored and in the top of the house, and I remember that I wanted to fly, and then Angel Wings started to grew on me and I started to fly, I traveled a lot until I came across what In my dream was New Jork, which was in daytime (Even tho I share a similar time zone)

I descended on a rooftop of a red building, I remember there were 3 red tall buildings with the same front yard, and I was in the middle building. I started to walk down the stairs, I could see halls and door, inside these doors there were fat girls, they were big, and they all were in different states, shapes, colors, races and stuff, and they were being fattened up, some with junk food, some with water, some with humans, others with blood, and others with stuff I couldn't recognize

So I finally get to the front yard, with your usual square of grass and street. There were 3 aliens, they were wearing normal human clothing, but the heads were of your normal gray alien, one of them was making a BBQ while the other 2 were sitting on beach chairs, one of them was talking about how the only good food in this planet are Pepsi cans, and then he eats the whole can. The third alien sees me and forces me to go to the fridge to get another 6 pack of Pepsi cans, or I was going to get shot by a laser gun. As I was walking to the kitchen, one of the fat girls called me, I go to her room and put my ear next to her mouth so that I could hear what she was trying to say, and she faintly, weak voice says that "It doesn't matter the situation you are in, it doesn't matter how bad things are going, we all believe in you, stay strong, you can do it", and then I got out of her room and found the kitchen with the fridge, and I was opening the fridge, a with ray of light was coming out of it, it blinded me, but I still had my hand on it. I woke up before being able to fully open the fridge

I had this dream maybe around a year ago, and I still remember it clear as day
That's actually really interesting

I also had a few dreams that ended with some form of blinding light. I don't believe in anything supernatural but if there were something like angels, I imagine this is how they would show themselves to us. As a blinding light, appearing when we're the most vulnerable, in a state were we can brush off their appearance as just our brain doing its thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)