Your weird and wacky dreams

Deleted User 465389

Banned deucer.
so in my dream humans could teleport to hell and back no problem, but if you did this after midnight you were apparently trespassing

so i did that after midnight, and satan found out and used an oversized dog ball thrower
1634765099469.jpeg
to chuck me to a hell courthouse with a jury

they ruled that my punishment was that i had to eat kraft mac and cheese for eternity, and i was permanently stuck in hell and made immortal

I have very interesting dreams

I had this one dream where i was watching a bunch of yt videos, cant remember the rest but this one specifically was stuck with me, it was of a pokemon streamer i wont mention the name of playing an mmo rpg from 2008 i played for hours when i was like 8, this game deserves a whole post about it tbh.

Alright, I had a really weird dream this time.

It was about a man and a woman competing in some kind of surviving game and that would try to kill or knock each other unconscious. Each time both of them would be knocked unconscious, they would wake up in a bed together with new outfits in a new place. I think each one of the man's costumes had a peace sign necklace.

I don't really remember the beginning of the dream so I'll cut right out to what I remember. One of the places was a sort of forest environment with things like bars over the place. The man and the woman had really generic outfits, least I don't remember them for they were not particularly striking. The man, running, was being chased down by the woman in a sort of cross between a motorcycle and a car. The woman would try to crush the man with the front wheel of the vehicle. At one point, they begin pursuing each other yet again and the woman raises the vehicle's front wheel and prepares to squash the man. The man puts the peace sign of the collar in his mouth and proceeds to blow which somehow makes the woman both hit him and fall on her back.

As you may have guessed, they were both unconscious and thus awakened in another place in a bed. The costumes were different and really extravagant. The man was wearing like 3 big pink peace sign necklaces and two other necklaces (I think they had arrows) and a sort of grey suit, and the woman was wearing a blue suit with two blue cardboard circles, one sticked to her left knee and the other which she was carrying. They proceed to exit the bed room and enter a company office. The woman tries to throw one of the blue circles at the man which had no effect, and the man proceeds to sing and perform a choregraphy with the employees of the office.

I woke up there lmao but it was wild. How am I even able to imagine such things I don't know. Let alone while sleeping!

Last edited:

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Happens every now and then to me, but I just dreamt about something that I've dreamed before. Whenever that happens it's really weird cause I can't tell if I recognize it from a previous dream, if it happened in real life, or both. There's one dream/memory that I'm still not sure which is which.

I had a dream last night that my mum, dad and older brother were going out and they left me with a babysitter that turned out to be Lueroi? Which is weird because I haven't watched a single video of his in like 4 years

I tend to forget many of my weird and wacky dreams, but I remember one where my girlfriend started intensely roleplaying as Spongebob. It was absolutely fucking terrifying. I was trying so hard to snap her out of it but she was like fully into the role and I cut off our relationship pretty quickly. There wasn't anything else surreal about the dream, so I was fully convinced I wasn't dreaming while I was dreaming and it just devastated me lol

You have no idea how much of a relief it was to get on my computer and confirm to myself it wasn't real

Mine are
-The bobs burgers kids build a badass mansion in the forest out of trees and giant rocks and stuff and gene gets a voltron bracelet and i ask him for one too
-I'm a secret agent trying to save the deoderant factory from robots
-superflat minecraft world with a wool village inhabited by gnomes
-my mom crashes a ufo into a building while i play game and watch
-i go to fill a map in minecraft and make grian watch my village and then when i come back it's in ruins and im mad and then i walk away and then a bear attacks me so i go into a truck and then i get a notification that grian is having a concert and for some reason i'm not mad anymore?
-minecraft villages lined up in a line with a ton of different biome villages and i have to find a killer or something
-chicken sex ed video
-why is minecraft a theme in my dreams

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
When I was 5 years old I had a dream where the Numberjacks from hit British television show The Numberjacks were all deformed and had sharp teeth and were all trying to kill me. I woke up crying after the number 4 jumpscared me in a toilet stall

When I was 5 years old I had a dream where the Numberjacks from hit British television show The Numberjacks were all deformed and had sharp teeth and were all trying to kill me. I woke up crying after the number 4 jumpscared me in a toilet stall

y̶̝̻̫̤̙̤͓̣͑̀̈́͊̓̈́͋͘͘͝ͅ ̴̢̠͍̃͊̃̋̿͌͜ò̴̧̻͙͓̹̪̼̘͇̲͕̞̞̓̅̇͂͆͌̈́͝͝ ̸̡͕̬̾͆͒̌u̵̡͍̬̜̲̯͙͕͍̼͓̇̈́̉͘͠ͅͅ ̸̰͚̙̖̲̯̭̫͈͎̮̞̯͕̀͋̏͠s̶͕̬̲̭̘̽̽͂̅́ ̴̡̧͚̫̩͚͙͓̤̹̜̾̆̐̈́̋̕ͅī̵̢̢̛̬̮̝̯̯̦̳̙͆͌̑́̊̾̊͑͑͝͝ ̵̠̣̬̺̥̣͎͕̳̘̼̂m̵̢̡̺̥͙͚̼̣̳͕̮̀ ̴̙̌̀̔̐̀̎͊̓̔̓̏͝ṕ̵͚͇̣̟̱̘͖̺̘̱̤͒͗̆̏͊̕ ̷̡̘̠̙́̆̆̈́́̃̉͝l̶̲̍͒͗̽̀͑͆͂̈́̚͠ ̶̢̦̖̱̺͈̼͇͇̟̗̻̓̊͆̑̊̍͝y̴̡̬̯̾̓̍̋̂̐͐̅̔͝ ̵̨̡͕̠̠̦̱̭͖͚̫͒̿͋̎͑̄͌̆̒̈́͛̏̍̓͝ͅh̷̫͖͎͈̤̥̮͉̞̅̂͗̾̐̈́͗̃͋̓̚ ̷͚͙̳̹̘̼̤́̀̄̏̑a̵͕̣̰̦͖̲͆̒̂̄̋͒̋̉́̿̇͠ ̵͔͕͒̑̂̓̎̋͒v̶̢̝̯̣̟͈̰̩̤̩͔͋̆͑ ̷̡̨̛̛̱̙̫̗̭̥̦̩̖̞̱͋́̾͛́̄̓̚͜͝è̷̢̳̲̯̒̇́́̈̾̅́ ̷̯͚̤̫͙̤̮̜̬̬̗͔̼̾̈̉̃̈́̽̀͑̚̕͝͝͝l̸̫̖̓̽͆ ̶͖̍̍ę̴̛̫̹̩̪̂̄̉̓̊̽̀̎͗̔̋̈́̈́͝ ̸̡̣͍̞̝̀̃̃̇̀̈́͋̽͌͝͠ş̴͖̰̥̳̪̹̮͋̔͌͂͆̉̾̌̕̕͠ ̷̙̞̊͒͋̈́̈́̕͝ś̸͈͉͕̻̣̰̻͉͖̿͆͂̓̐́̏̎̀̓͝ ̵̦̤̟͇̯̰͓͚̩͛͌͛͊͒́̎͗ͅv̷̧̮̭̳̬̝̦̘͉̩͉́̓͌̃͌̿̓̍͋̉̓͛͜͠ ̷̧̧̟̖̬͓͎͈̙͒̄͋̂́͐̔̃͘̕ȧ̶̢̭̊͝ͅ ̶̢̨̢͍̹͖̪̩̚͜ḷ̷̡͈͙̣̥͚̯̫̯̱͙̹̦̭͒̏͆͋̾͑̿͆ ̴̨̧̛͔͎̩̰̳̋̇̽͒̃̈̋͐́ừ̶͓͉͗̄́͂̃̋̓̓̌̒͠͝͝ ̵̡̡̛̰̳̮͙͉̰͍̞̜̲̈́̑̍͗̔̍̌̾͛͌́̈̂͝e̷̳̹̭͖̰̲̫͖̬͖͎̒̔̀̚͜͠

Gangsta Spongebob

"Mama I'm a Criminal" - Badass Smoking Caterpillar
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I rarley dream but when I do it's always weird

One time me and my family fled outside my house due to Carbon Monoxide filling the house, but then I realized
we left our pet fish inside and he was likely dead. Seeing as we had a very real gas leak a few months back, this dream probably played off that somehow. While I was crying my dad somehow fused himself with our house and some glue, as though he was a weirdass Yugioh Monster. Even kid me though this was stupid and I promptly woke up.

In another dream I went to Japan and had YouTuber Bart Baker buy me BeyBlades. Like he didn't say anything, he just bought and gave them to me.

My favorite weird dream had something of a plot. I was attending some meet up in some hotel when something from under the floor repeatedly slammed against it until somehow phazing through it. It was some Spiderman looking mf who spoke in some incomprehensible language that sounded like it came from a radio, before disappearing.

Then we were attacked by zombies, and I ran upstairs while fighting them off and hiding in a bathroom. I eventually decided to flee to the roof for some reason, where I found some mother and her young daughter also hiding. I began to carry them, jumped off, then realized I was Spiderman, like the mirror image of Miles Morales, and began to swing across the buildings and while carrying them to safety. After that I woke up, though I really wish I saw how that would've ended.

Oh boy what a perfect thread this is for me with my chaotic little brain of mine.
Peacock Scare:
The first dream is one where I was fairly young looking for my parents but they suddenly disappeared with the WBGH logo sound constantly playing and me entering a closet where a peacock from sesame street jumpscared me and put me into a crudely drawn void kinda like the one Squidward fell into in Shangheid. I was then told by a crudely drawn boy to follow him where he showed me a snake from his world and then a gorilla throwing a blanket over me and covering me with it. I was then on some kind of hill in a car with me and my bro inside with my mom speaking to a guy about a house but the car ended up rolling down it, me and my bro left the car and entered a tall building with a single door in it where my mom jumpscared me and it made me wake up in real life.
Dream Friend Acro?: I had a dream where Acro was the new dream friend in Star Allies where he could spit out those torpedos and do his Dreamland 3 slide attack and it ended when he crashed into a wall. This happened in middle school.
K. Rool Howard:
Todd Howard King K. Rool.png

Inchfly:
I was running up stairs from an area infested of bugs (like flies, mosquitos, spiders and wasps). Then on the second floor I was running away from this thing with its legs and wings attracted while the plane I was running on was sticky. So I was basically slowly running away from this thing inching its way towards me until suddenly, it popped out wings and legs and started flying towards me really fast, ready to sting me. I woke up when it stung me The wasp itself in the dream was rather small and it did not create the sticky goo

Felix's Smashing Debut:
I missed my birthday and Felix the Cat became a fighter in Smash. Yoshi was his ally in all of the Classic mode rounds because the creator hates the Yoshi's Island games but owns them (not true at all.) Also his stock icon looked like this

Literally me in Smash:
Daffy gets revealed and gets dragged by a car by the feet.
Super Mario Attorney:
I was writing about the fem Cloud scene and Cloud next to those big guys and also Mario was Cloud's lawyer.
Plants vs. Zombies x Fire Emblem(?):
I dreamt I was playing a PvZ game that played like a GBA FE game with PvZ2 gameplay. Marigolds fell asleep after the first turn and there were 5 or 6 Puff-Shrooms. (In fact this actually inspired a spritesheet I made)
BUY PLANT FOR FREE [[hyperlink blocked]]:
A recurring series of dreams where PvZ2 got an update that gave the game cheaper HTML5 like animations, some stupid new grindy system and a complete loss of bosses.
Ma's Slimed Mansion:
I was in a mansion with a green slimy monster that vaguely looked like Ma Vreedle and talked about how she owned the Clock Crew and had photos of them on the wall behind her and then she left with hunting gear and said something about growing up (probably a distorted version of Ma Vreedle saying "They's all grown up now and they ain't so pretty"). I was also locked in the mansion dream for a short time before waking up.
Grounder the Rebel:
I was playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles as a green Grounder and his spindash had him not curl up into a ball but charge up for a super dash while he makes his drill hands into very fast spinning sawblades.
Fated to be inside the dragon:
Giant M-Corrin lifted me up and then ate me. The dream ended with me inside of his stomach.
Deviant Cloud:
A cloud thing makes people enter a room and fall into a liquid and then proceeds to inflate them to make them escape the liquid.
Tufnult:
I was playing Gen 5 Pokemon Showdown and for some reason I had a Corviknight that knew a physical fire move and also a Clefable with the nickname of Zion ♀ (which gave me bad memories since this very person is incredibly toxic and is a huge degenerate) and then I went to a Clover replacement wiki and this was Semdemen's redesign. The new Chaos sperm monster lacked a shiny and had a vague resemblance to the inspiration. I now call him Tufnult.

Super Sack Flash 2?:
I had a weird dream where I said F-Byleth was bad to Smash on Twitter and I got mauled over it and then I see that Clifford the dog was in SSF2 as a fighter and a lot smaller and his final smash was this weird Tick like thing that spin around fast towards foes in order to hurt them. Then I saw a Sack like character have this cape guy as a final smash with a bad AI and whenever he was active, Spookeez would play.

Totally not Kracko trust me on it:
I was fighting Meta Ridley on Brawl as ZSS until Samus ranted about Ridley which ended up pissing him off and summoned a bunch of monsters. The only one I can remember is this cloud with a pink eye and Bowser was riding it.

The dreaded Wollywogs:
I was playing some weird Pikmin game where I was fighting a Puffstool but the Puffmins didn't work correctly as they were still under my control and glitched out when whistled for a second but went back to normal when the full whistle was done. Also Yellow Pikmin made a net around a Wollywog by expanding their stems but the Wollywog was too strong and killed a bunch of Pikmin. I woke up spooked.
Amogus chromebook prankster:
I was at school and I pulled out chromebooks but for some reason when closed they were a folded piece of paper with a drawing on it and mine was the Amogus crewmate and then I opened it up and told someone else to help me close it. Then I saw the G+ pfp of DrCC and got spooked from bad memories.
Ms. Trauma:
I had a dream where I was at a school like area dealing with a teacher who resembled my 11th grade english one but was teaching math and my middle school bully was an asshole again and somehow I got notes to show them the bad stuff he did to me but they didn't believe so my teacher punished me by placing heavy books on my shoulders which hurt a lot and made me cry uncontrollably.
Kirby's Dream Land?:
I was watching Kirby Right Back At Ya in japanese watching the first episode but when King Dedede picks up Kirby, he reverted to the pilot's style, said that he would knock him dead or something and inhaled with Meta Knight (who still had his mask on) stars in the shape of blocky among us crewmates and then I forgot what happened next.
Breakfast dilemma:
I had a dream that I had a dream inside it and then I woke up with no memory of what happened before waking up and my breakfast was buttered toast, 3 giant cheese pizza slices and a bunch of funky meatballs and I was confused on which one to eat.
Pinkie (toe) promise you won't explode?:
I dreamt that my pinkie toe burst open which caused me to wake up at 3 am.
CANNOT KILL KROC:
I fought or saw a fusion of K. Rool and expurgation Tricky and his head was like Kackle and then it went to me playing some PS4 game where I hunted a mermaid and she was like a seal when trying to escape really late at night and then I showered at like 6:00 PM and my mom was already asleep and I considered telling her about the game and getting the phone but didn't want to wake her up.
Cindie the eel:
I had to wear a pokemon (I think Pikachu) hoodie to McDonalds or Burger King to get a limited time replica of Slowking's turban and then it shifted over to me sleeping in a bed with a giant moray eel trying to attack me while my eyes were really squinted and when I blinked the eel became Cindie and she meowed making me wake up in real life.
Balloon fireworks:
I had a dream where a younger version of what appeared to be me and my brother were messing around with these weird firework balloon things in the bathroom and after lighting the match it zipped around through the shower missing a statue of some feline and gashed my hand.

Eustace Eviction:
Some cartoon reviewer going nuclear on Eustace to the point he fearfully tried to get them out of the house. Stupid cartoon reviewer!
Psychic power discovery?:
In my middle school science classroom with unfamiliar people and a person who looked like JonTron, I remember seeing my friend wass's pfp on a presentation and then it went over to me at home with a bunch of ducks and two people and for some reason it shifted over to a person about to throw a giant rock on the poor ducks and I think I controlled him into throwing the rock in the other direction so it goes into a lake instead saving the ducks and then it went back to me getting attacked by an unusually hostile squirrel and its bites didn't hurt me for some odd reason and I tried to lure it to my area to give it to Cindie but it ended up falling down the small hole in the elevator much to my surprise.
Ah hell nah SpongleBurb eatin himself:
I was watching or playing mugen with a bad SpongeBob mugen edit finding another SpongeBob in a bathroom stage where he turned that one into a hot dog and ate it before retreating into the bowl of it and then I went here to a discord server and saw some archived ramblings.
Mosquitoes of the Livid Dead:
One where I was stuck in a modular at school playing Rayman Origins as Raymesis on a mosquito trying to beat a Land of the Livid Dead section even though there is normally no mosquitoes in that difficult level. And also for the fact I main Red Globox.
Don't erase that file!:
A younger version of one of my cousins play PokePark 2 and I tell her not to erase my save file and constantly being worried about it, though I wonder why it had a younger version of her since she's like 11 now with a deep voice and nearly as tall as me.
Ben & Mario Galaxy 10:
I was at a water slide watching a ben 10 countdown about something trying not to get my phone wet and I forgot the other stuff besides me and my brother unboxing a weird Mario Galaxy special edition box that had an overly long concept art booklet that contained Knuckles as a reference for Mario's model and some Motobugs I woke up horrified but it was probably me struggling to digest the dream.
Possessed Angels:
I was playing Kid Icarus uprising and struggled adjusting those abilities I forgot the name of with Phosphora instead of Palu automatically adjusting them for me in the multiplayer mode which had a new mode that had Pit and Dark Pit being separate playable characters but under possession of something that gave them claw like gauntlets made of a shadow thing that looked like the shadowy substance that makes up the Master Hand shadow forms.
Goop Sonic:
Me and my bro were at the school's a building and I was told not to break the giant thing but I moved too much and I ended up crashing it through the wall and breaking it and we had to pay for it all and for some reason we did some kind of tiktok thing that mentioned BJ's and then I was back home playing Ben 10 Game Creator in a foreign language playing as this thing which functioned identically to Goop down to the attack and I failed the stage a couple of times.
Sonic goop.jpg
Keep trying your best at art:
I was told to improve my art and wass was mentioned a couple of times which makes sense since I greatly admire his art
Also the dream wanted me to draw Scovikia (and I did).
Vulgar rodent:
TikTok Mickey saying something about Sudowoodo being like a rock or something and it looking like some kind of you know what. Also in that dream I watched a scene of a Bonsly running around and a Sudowoodo tripping and then using Fake Tears on Bulbapedia before TikTok Mickey.
Bless my Wii's safety, Bartleby:
I was playing a poorly made version of Bowser's Inside Story on my 2DS playing as Bowser who was I think at level 50 with all of the special attacks and fighting two Spinys. For some reason these Spinys were unusually strong as they could easily kill Bowser and also they could take a couple of Broggy Bonkers. Then I think I was watching a tamers12345 video since I remember seeing Bartleby inside it and then I was at my grandparent's place with my Wii in hand for something but when me and my bro were on our ways back to the car, I had to begrudgingly cross a short swampy area and I had to walk like a gorilla for some reason and ended up getting the gunk in my mouth. A weird fusion of a porcupine fish and caterpillar was also spotted.
Keep your teeth off of my feet!:
I was at some aquarium area that also resembled a fancy restaurant with red coloring all over it. I remember making a face at an orange eel which caused it to bump into the tank. Then near the bathroom the eel's disembodied head came back and wanted to bite my toes and a dog that resembles this one wanted to bite my feet but this dog wasn't actually aggressive though. I remember running away from these two and playing one of those Mario saves X flash games but heavily distorted due to broken emulation.

Your attempt has null effects on me:
I was in my middle school running away from what looked like a chubbier version of Joshua Moon and when he caught up to me, he slowly walked me into a bathroom and tried to redpill me or whatever on how good his website is and even followed me back home where he did the same thing to my mom before leaving. This attempt clearly failed on both of us.
Coma monkey dad:
I was like driving a car while cutting the nails of something (probably my own feet) and using a bunch of sticks to steer and drive the car I was in and then I arrived to this area with a girl with extremely large yet hollow eyes like Marx's blak eye attack in SSBU and she with some other people were crowded around a monkey and her son as the dad was sleeping and they chanted him to wake up and I remember being there really confused and then the veil like roof collapsed on us and I held it up where they continued chanting to wake up the monkey from his coma.
New horror game?:
I was at some kind of camp at the dusk and I needed to escape from it. There was some larger guy who would go after me and then beat me up in a jumpscare and then I would respawn at the bed, then I went near the lake with gator infested waters and going into it is instant death with a continue screen with the fnf continue music and sound effects, I then got past the waters and saw Tricky the Clown who killed me with his weird stop sign thing. Another respawn at the bed and I would get chased by the larger guy but I went inside a cabin with a blind, I yanked on the blind and he stopped chasing me but it also revealed a troll face and if I interacted with it, it would become a trollge and chase after me at a fast speed, another respawn but this time I yank the blinds up and the larger guy gets me again and then another respawn again, I interacted with the troll face again (for some reason) and tried to hide which didn't work as trollge still got me.
Hauntster:
I was playing Deltarune doing the whole banana car thing but avoided the banana but at the end of it, I collected the banana and was now watching a suggestive animation of Sabrina Pokemon dancing with a bone and then I was playing some gba game, looking at its page on Bulbapedia and the only Pokemon on the team I can remember is this strange Pokemon called Hauntster and I even saw a Colosseum version of it in 3D where it flailed its tongue.

Unwilling to accept change:
I came out as they/them and one of my ex-friends (who is likely very lgtbphobic despite him claiming to not be that) reacting very poorly to it. The real one just changed his status to "mUh ProNouns" which indirectly proved my point on him being lgtbphobic. I'm not actually they/them in real life.
Saving Cindie:
I dreamt I was in a spooky distorted version of my living area and my cat fell out of the balcony and I went after her crying my eyes out and then searching in pitch black with white outlines in this area, I eventually find Cindie and save her.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Oh boy what a perfect thread this is for me with my chaotic little brain of mine.
Peacock Scare:
The first dream is one where I was fairly young looking for my parents but they suddenly disappeared with the WBGH logo sound constantly playing and me entering a closet where a peacock from sesame street jumpscared me and put me into a crudely drawn void kinda like the one Squidward fell into in Shangheid. I was then told by a crudely drawn boy to follow him where he showed me a snake from his world and then a gorilla throwing a blanket over me and covering me with it. I was then on some kind of hill in a car with me and my bro inside with my mom speaking to a guy about a house but the car ended up rolling down it, me and my bro left the car and entered a tall building with a single door in it where my mom jumpscared me and it made me wake up in real life.
Dream Friend Acro?: I had a dream where Acro was the new dream friend in Star Allies where he could spit out those torpedos and do his Dreamland 3 slide attack and it ended when he crashed into a wall. This happened in middle school.
K. Rool Howard:
View attachment 387872
Inchfly:
I was running up stairs from an area infested of bugs (like flies, mosquitos, spiders and wasps). Then on the second floor I was running away from this thing with its legs and wings attracted while the plane I was running on was sticky. So I was basically slowly running away from this thing inching its way towards me until suddenly, it popped out wings and legs and started flying towards me really fast, ready to sting me. I woke up when it stung me The wasp itself in the dream was rather small and it did not create the sticky goo

Felix's Smashing Debut:
I missed my birthday and Felix the Cat became a fighter in Smash. Yoshi was his ally in all of the Classic mode rounds because the creator hates the Yoshi's Island games but owns them (not true at all.) Also his stock icon looked like this

Literally me in Smash:
Daffy gets revealed and gets dragged by a car by the feet.
Super Mario Attorney:
I was writing about the fem Cloud scene and Cloud next to those big guys and also Mario was Cloud's lawyer.
Plants vs. Zombies x Fire Emblem(?):
I dreamt I was playing a PvZ game that played like a GBA FE game with PvZ2 gameplay. Marigolds fell asleep after the first turn and there were 5 or 6 Puff-Shrooms. (In fact this actually inspired a spritesheet I made)
BUY PLANT FOR FREE [[hyperlink blocked]]:
A recurring series of dreams where PvZ2 got an update that gave the game cheaper HTML5 like animations, some stupid new grindy system and a complete loss of bosses.
Ma's Slimed Mansion:
I was in a mansion with a green slimy monster that vaguely looked like Ma Vreedle and talked about how she owned the Clock Crew and had photos of them on the wall behind her and then she left with hunting gear and said something about growing up (probably a distorted version of Ma Vreedle saying "They's all grown up now and they ain't so pretty"). I was also locked in the mansion dream for a short time before waking up.
Grounder the Rebel:
I was playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles as a green Grounder and his spindash had him not curl up into a ball but charge up for a super dash while he makes his drill hands into very fast spinning sawblades.
Fated to be inside the dragon:
Giant M-Corrin lifted me up and then ate me. The dream ended with me inside of his stomach.
Deviant Cloud:
A cloud thing makes people enter a room and fall into a liquid and then proceeds to inflate them to make them escape the liquid.
Tufnult:
I was playing Gen 5 Pokemon Showdown and for some reason I had a Corviknight that knew a physical fire move and also a Clefable with the nickname of Zion ♀ (which gave me bad memories since this very person is incredibly toxic and is a huge degenerate) and then I went to a Clover replacement wiki and this was Semdemen's redesign. The new Chaos sperm monster lacked a shiny and had a vague resemblance to the inspiration. I now call him Tufnult.

Super Sack Flash 2?:
I had a weird dream where I said F-Byleth was bad to Smash on Twitter and I got mauled over it and then I see that Clifford the dog was in SSF2 as a fighter and a lot smaller and his final smash was this weird Tick like thing that spin around fast towards foes in order to hurt them. Then I saw a Sack like character have this cape guy as a final smash with a bad AI and whenever he was active, Spookeez would play.

Totally not Kracko trust me on it:
I was fighting Meta Ridley on Brawl as ZSS until Samus ranted about Ridley which ended up pissing him off and summoned a bunch of monsters. The only one I can remember is this cloud with a pink eye and Bowser was riding it.

The dreaded Wollywogs:
I was playing some weird Pikmin game where I was fighting a Puffstool but the Puffmins didn't work correctly as they were still under my control and glitched out when whistled for a second but went back to normal when the full whistle was done. Also Yellow Pikmin made a net around a Wollywog by expanding their stems but the Wollywog was too strong and killed a bunch of Pikmin. I woke up spooked.
Amogus chromebook prankster:
I was at school and I pulled out chromebooks but for some reason when closed they were a folded piece of paper with a drawing on it and mine was the Amogus crewmate and then I opened it up and told someone else to help me close it. Then I saw the G+ pfp of DrCC and got spooked from bad memories.
Ms. Trauma:
I had a dream where I was at a school like area dealing with a teacher who resembled my 11th grade english one but was teaching math and my middle school bully was an asshole again and somehow I got notes to show them the bad stuff he did to me but they didn't believe so my teacher punished me by placing heavy books on my shoulders which hurt a lot and made me cry uncontrollably.
Kirby's Dream Land?:
I was watching Kirby Right Back At Ya in japanese watching the first episode but when King Dedede picks up Kirby, he reverted to the pilot's style, said that he would knock him dead or something and inhaled with Meta Knight (who still had his mask on) stars in the shape of blocky among us crewmates and then I forgot what happened next.
Breakfast dilemma:
I had a dream that I had a dream inside it and then I woke up with no memory of what happened before waking up and my breakfast was buttered toast, 3 giant cheese pizza slices and a bunch of funky meatballs and I was confused on which one to eat.
Pinkie (toe) promise you won't explode?:
I dreamt that my pinkie toe burst open which caused me to wake up at 3 am.
CANNOT KILL KROC:
I fought or saw a fusion of K. Rool and expurgation Tricky and his head was like Kackle and then it went to me playing some PS4 game where I hunted a mermaid and she was like a seal when trying to escape really late at night and then I showered at like 6:00 PM and my mom was already asleep and I considered telling her about the game and getting the phone but didn't want to wake her up.
Cindie the eel:
I had to wear a pokemon (I think Pikachu) hoodie to McDonalds or Burger King to get a limited time replica of Slowking's turban and then it shifted over to me sleeping in a bed with a giant moray eel trying to attack me while my eyes were really squinted and when I blinked the eel became Cindie and she meowed making me wake up in real life.
Balloon fireworks:
I had a dream where a younger version of what appeared to be me and my brother were messing around with these weird firework balloon things in the bathroom and after lighting the match it zipped around through the shower missing a statue of some feline and gashed my hand.

Eustace Eviction:
Some cartoon reviewer going nuclear on Eustace to the point he fearfully tried to get them out of the house. Stupid cartoon reviewer!
Psychic power discovery?:
In my middle school science classroom with unfamiliar people and a person who looked like JonTron, I remember seeing my friend wass's pfp on a presentation and then it went over to me at home with a bunch of ducks and two people and for some reason it shifted over to a person about to throw a giant rock on the poor ducks and I think I controlled him into throwing the rock in the other direction so it goes into a lake instead saving the ducks and then it went back to me getting attacked by an unusually hostile squirrel and its bites didn't hurt me for some odd reason and I tried to lure it to my area to give it to Cindie but it ended up falling down the small hole in the elevator much to my surprise.
Ah hell nah SpongleBurb eatin himself:
I was watching or playing mugen with a bad SpongeBob mugen edit finding another SpongeBob in a bathroom stage where he turned that one into a hot dog and ate it before retreating into the bowl of it and then I went here to a discord server and saw some archived ramblings.
Mosquitoes of the Livid Dead:
One where I was stuck in a modular at school playing Rayman Origins as Raymesis on a mosquito trying to beat a Land of the Livid Dead section even though there is normally no mosquitoes in that difficult level. And also for the fact I main Red Globox.
Don't erase that file!:
A younger version of one of my cousins play PokePark 2 and I tell her not to erase my save file and constantly being worried about it, though I wonder why it had a younger version of her since she's like 11 now with a deep voice and nearly as tall as me.
Ben & Mario Galaxy 10:
I was at a water slide watching a ben 10 countdown about something trying not to get my phone wet and I forgot the other stuff besides me and my brother unboxing a weird Mario Galaxy special edition box that had an overly long concept art booklet that contained Knuckles as a reference for Mario's model and some Motobugs I woke up horrified but it was probably me struggling to digest the dream.
Possessed Angels:
I was playing Kid Icarus uprising and struggled adjusting those abilities I forgot the name of with Phosphora instead of Palu automatically adjusting them for me in the multiplayer mode which had a new mode that had Pit and Dark Pit being separate playable characters but under possession of something that gave them claw like gauntlets made of a shadow thing that looked like the shadowy substance that makes up the Master Hand shadow forms.
Goop Sonic:
Me and my bro were at the school's a building and I was told not to break the giant thing but I moved too much and I ended up crashing it through the wall and breaking it and we had to pay for it all and for some reason we did some kind of tiktok thing that mentioned BJ's and then I was back home playing Ben 10 Game Creator in a foreign language playing as this thing which functioned identically to Goop down to the attack and I failed the stage a couple of times.
View attachment 387878
Keep trying your best at art:
I was told to improve my art and wass was mentioned a couple of times which makes sense since I greatly admire his art
Also the dream wanted me to draw Scovikia (and I did).
Vulgar rodent:
TikTok Mickey saying something about Sudowoodo being like a rock or something and it looking like some kind of you know what. Also in that dream I watched a scene of a Bonsly running around and a Sudowoodo tripping and then using Fake Tears on Bulbapedia before TikTok Mickey.
Bless my Wii's safety, Bartleby:
I was playing a poorly made version of Bowser's Inside Story on my 2DS playing as Bowser who was I think at level 50 with all of the special attacks and fighting two Spinys. For some reason these Spinys were unusually strong as they could easily kill Bowser and also they could take a couple of Broggy Bonkers. Then I think I was watching a tamers12345 video since I remember seeing Bartleby inside it and then I was at my grandparent's place with my Wii in hand for something but when me and my bro were on our ways back to the car, I had to begrudgingly cross a short swampy area and I had to walk like a gorilla for some reason and ended up getting the gunk in my mouth. A weird fusion of a porcupine fish and caterpillar was also spotted.
Keep your teeth off of my feet!:
I was at some aquarium area that also resembled a fancy restaurant with red coloring all over it. I remember making a face at an orange eel which caused it to bump into the tank. Then near the bathroom the eel's disembodied head came back and wanted to bite my toes and a dog that resembles this one wanted to bite my feet but this dog wasn't actually aggressive though. I remember running away from these two and playing one of those Mario saves X flash games but heavily distorted due to broken emulation.

Your attempt has null effects on me:
I was in my middle school running away from what looked like a chubbier version of Joshua Moon and when he caught up to me, he slowly walked me into a bathroom and tried to redpill me or whatever on how good his website is and even followed me back home where he did the same thing to my mom before leaving. This attempt clearly failed on both of us.
Coma monkey dad:
I was like driving a car while cutting the nails of something (probably my own feet) and using a bunch of sticks to steer and drive the car I was in and then I arrived to this area with a girl with extremely large yet hollow eyes like Marx's blak eye attack in SSBU and she with some other people were crowded around a monkey and her son as the dad was sleeping and they chanted him to wake up and I remember being there really confused and then the veil like roof collapsed on us and I held it up where they continued chanting to wake up the monkey from his coma.
New horror game?:
I was at some kind of camp at the dusk and I needed to escape from it. There was some larger guy who would go after me and then beat me up in a jumpscare and then I would respawn at the bed, then I went near the lake with gator infested waters and going into it is instant death with a continue screen with the fnf continue music and sound effects, I then got past the waters and saw Tricky the Clown who killed me with his weird stop sign thing. Another respawn at the bed and I would get chased by the larger guy but I went inside a cabin with a blind, I yanked on the blind and he stopped chasing me but it also revealed a troll face and if I interacted with it, it would become a trollge and chase after me at a fast speed, another respawn but this time I yank the blinds up and the larger guy gets me again and then another respawn again, I interacted with the troll face again (for some reason) and tried to hide which didn't work as trollge still got me.
Hauntster:
I was playing Deltarune doing the whole banana car thing but avoided the banana but at the end of it, I collected the banana and was now watching a suggestive animation of Sabrina Pokemon dancing with a bone and then I was playing some gba game, looking at its page on Bulbapedia and the only Pokemon on the team I can remember is this strange Pokemon called Hauntster and I even saw a Colosseum version of it in 3D where it flailed its tongue.

Unwilling to accept change:
I came out as they/them and one of my ex-friends (who is likely very lgtbphobic despite him claiming to not be that) reacting very poorly to it. The real one just changed his status to "mUh ProNouns" which indirectly proved my point on him being lgtbphobic. I'm not actually they/them in real life.
Saving Cindie:
I dreamt I was in a spooky distorted version of my living area and my cat fell out of the balcony and I went after her crying my eyes out and then searching in pitch black with white outlines in this area, I eventually find Cindie and save her.
it’s unbelievable that we get all of this for free

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
so i dreamed that pokemon were real but in the sense that it was kind of like pokemon go, where tiny mons (~6 inches wide) would randomly spawn in your house and you'd have to fight or catch them. anyway, i was about to go on a hiking trip with XxSevagxX and a couple other people, i was in the middle of brushing my teeth getting ready for it when a new braviary form designed by Yung Dramps appeared in the sink.

the way yung dramps designed pokemon was by starting with the original and giving it like 3-4 new form changes, restoring its hp each time, before arriving at the final form. the braviary started out with 100 max hp and all i could do to damage it was by kicking it, which did 1 damage or so. so it escaped the sink and was flying around on the floor and i was kicking it into walls, comboing it, etc (still while brushing my teeth), lamenting how long this was taking. (i remember the in-universe explanation for why i didn't just leave was that the braviary was dangerous somehow.)

eventually i finished off all of the braviary's forms and ran out the door. on the internet, yung dramps expressed earnest disappointment over me not catching his cool new pokemon. so i finally got in the car, the other guys didn't seem too annoyed luckily, then a couple blocks down one of them said he'd forgotten his shoes

I am the one person who daily drives a Microsoft Duo as my main phone AND have no backup or alternative I'm not a rich tech nerd I'm a penny pincher tech nerd. The other night I dreamt that a majority of the screen hinge sheared and the extra screen was just dangling and flopping around holding on for dear life in mess of connective wires acting like the world's most disappointing sticky hand toy was the last thing between us and a nuclear launch. Now, the kind of destruction I was dreaming about is impossible to happen exactly as I dreamt it with the real design of the Microsoft Surface Duo phone but the fact that I was dreaming about it with simply resigned disappointment is also my full review of this phone.

It's not a good phone and the surface duo 2 in the words of a digital age wise man, is rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.
"Microsoft Surface Duo! It'll give you nightmares!"

I remember having a dream like a colored 60s disney movie where I was a pokemon trainer with a litten and a Pikachu-colored Azumarill that hatched from an egg (NOT Marill or Azurill, Azumarill. Dreams do not obey ingame mechanics)

Also one where my teeth looked like wood and were super loose and I pulled like half of them out

I lived in bikini bottom and SpongeBob was doing one of his daily episodes. He also had a pet Mega Swampert. Once it ended he invented the sun. He said "yup, I invented the sun". Then he was like "well now we have a night cycle so I have to go to bed" and he did in fact go to bed, but a fake SpongeBob showed up and did stuff I don't remember what. Then fake SpongeBob slept through the day while real SpongeBob slept through the night so real one didn't know fake one existed. This happened every night for a while until one day pet Mega Swampert noticed something wrong. He was in bed and fake SpongeBob showed up and through the power of friendship Mega Swampert realised something bad was about to happen. Fake SpongeBob attempted to kill real SpongeBob but Mega Swampert started beating the fake one up. Unfortunately he got owned. I finished the job of beating up fake SpongeBob and took Mega Swampert to a hospital which felt like a maze and tried to find anyone who could help him heal and fake SpongeBob was following me the whole way and trying to sabotage me. I kept beating him up whenever this happened but he kept coming back. Eventually I found a doctor and she was like "he needs weed to heal" and I was like "but he's super weak to grass" and the doctor just went "yup" and gave it to the Mega Swampert. The dream ended there so I didn't get to see what would've happened but I think Mega Swampert is high based on my limited knowledge of weed
Did Spongebob or Swampert invent the sun?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)