Your beverage of choice (soft drink or alcohol)

hmmm, it would have to be iced tea, preferably green tea. Going on to alcoholic drinks, t would have to be patrone on ice, or Champagne is pretty dank two.

I avoid soft drinks for the most part but in order of goodness it would have to go Dr.Pepper, Mountain Dew, Coke, everything else, all variants of Pepsi, anything diet.

Water, Milk and Orange Juice. I kinda got sick of drinking anything fizzy recently (except Schweppes Lemonade on occasion), and I've never even tasted alcohol because it just doesn't appeal to me.

i haven't had soda in the longest time. i'm not going out of my way to avoid it it's just never around, i get by on milk and water pretty much. sometimes we have some fruit juice in the fridge. for alcoholic drinks the only things i've tried are heineken, corona, mike's hard lemonade and then an assortment of liquors of which vodka and rum stand out the most. i prefer vodka overall because it's the quickest way for me to get hammered. i think rum is absolutely disgusting, i threw up out of my second story window all over the side of my house after having it. it could just be the alcohol in general but i'm pretty sure the nausea from that awful taste played a part in it.

Non-alcoholic, mostly Mountain Dew and RC Cola.

Alcoholic: beer I usually go with Keystone Light (it really is smooth, and tastes pretty decent, and who can pass up $15.99 for a 24-pack?), liquor I love me some black russians.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
15.99? Holy fuck! In Canada we have Lakeport for like 21 bucks for a 24 but that's the worst tasting shit ever...the half decent stuff is around 35 bucks for 24 -_-

15.99? Holy fuck! In Canada we have Lakeport for like 21 bucks for a 24 but that's the worst tasting shit ever...the half decent stuff is around 35 bucks for 24 -_-
Never had Lakeport, but you seem to have a much higher preference for beer than I do. There's a reason it's so cheap, it really isn't quality beer at all and you'd probably hate it...but I'd still recommend trying it.

Yeah getting drunk over here is way too expensive.

On the other hand, I think if I lived in Germany I'd be an alcoholic. It's stupidly cheap over there. <___<

I love root beer and am somewhat of a connoisseur (don't judge!)

Saranac and Abita Root Beers are my favorite that I can commonly get ahold of. All of the microbrewed stuff where I live is crap, but usually they're pretty good.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
No alcohol even at the number 1 party school (Wisconsin) for many of the same medical reasons methinks, but for now Diet Coke/Pepsi when eating out. Normally I drink flavored water.

Dr. Pepper is my all time favorite drink. I love Rasberry Tea, Sweet Lemon Tea, Arnold Palmer's, some Energy Drinks (on special occasions because I can feel how bad they are for me when I drink them), Ginger Ale..I don't drink alcohol.

When it comes to soft drinks, nothing rivals Sprite and Fanta for me. And by Fanta, I mean the legit stuff you find in Europe, not the shit here in the US.

Alcohol-wise, I love, love, LOVE Guinness more than anything else. I do love beer in general too, though, as long as it isn't light beer or anything Corona.

I'll enjoy a nice glass of wine with my dinner every now and then. I've cut all soft drinks out of my diet for the most part.

i have fallen in love with steaz. raspberry, specifically. but it isn't always around, so i usually get a cola of some sort or peach tea.

i have never come across an alcoholic beverage i have enjoyed.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, I drink schweppes soda water like my life depends on it. Love the stuff. No sugar, no flavouring, and it doesn't taste hard like tap water can.

Dr. pepper is awesome, tastes like cherry coke. I live in Australia though, so its almost impossible to find. I love chocolate thickshakes too, but I never drink either of them.

If I go to subway ect. I'll have a coke, but I usually avoid it. I hate energy drinks too.

In aus we have a brand of juice called spring valley. Anywhere else? Their mango & banana nectar is the true nectar of the gods :)

Light beer is alright, but on the rare occasion that I drink, it's a scotch/bourbon and coke.

When I go to clubs I'll sometimes have something girly. They're yummy!

I think that's everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)