Your 1st Generation of Pokemon

What was your first generation of Pokemon?

• Generation V (Black, White)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
emerald for lifeee, got it when i was like nine and ive just been ridiculously hooked ever since. to this day i swear no game beats emerald (fire red is pretty great too). cant wait for the RSE remakesssss~

Generation I. My first game was actually Pokemon Stadium, believe it or not. When Ruby and Sapphire came out, I finally bought Yellow and played it on 3x speed on Stadium. Then I stopped playing until Diamond and Pearl came out.

1st Generation I played was R/B/Y/G. I had Red first, but my mom bought me Blue soon after. I was 5 or so at the time, so I needed my dad's help to complete it.

I've bought every game since.

The first Pokemon game I got, were Crystal and Blue. The first game I played to the end, was Crystal. Then I played Blue. I played these games on my dear Game Boy Color.

Emerald was my first game, but i've learned the gameplay etc. seeing a friend playing Crystal. They're my favourite games, and i'm in love with Lapras, the first LV100 poke i've ever had

The first game I owned was Gold Version, but I remember renting Blue Version way back when Blockbuster did game rentals. I watched the TV show during Gen I but didn't really get into playing until Gen II when I could read well and figured out how to use a Gameboy :P. I remember beating Brock in the rental game with Wartortle becuase I was like, "Oh the tv show says water beats rock. YAY I WIN, I WANT TO BATTLE MOAR!" Then I remember having to return it the next day ;_;.
That must've been about 12-13 years ago, it's weird how vividly I remember it.

There is no greater game than Pokemon Yellow. Having that adorable Pikachu following you around is the best.

Man those days were the best. Who can forget Link Cable Battles on the playground?

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
The first Pokemon game my parents bought me was Pokemon Gold. When I was in Cuba(three years after I was born) my cousins that lived here in the U.S sent me a Game Boy Color for Christmas. I only had Tetris, but then when I came over here to the U.S, my parents bought me Gold. Goddamn, in my opinion, it's the best fucking game ever. I loved the music from the Lake of Rage, and hearing it today makes me want to cry. When I reached level 82 with my Feraligatr...shit was so cash. It's such a great game, and I'll never forget the day I got it.

yes, I remember when my blaziken arrived at level 100, i've spent 2 years to do that, and now I need just a week to train a pokemon. that time was really great

I played Cable Battles with Crystal even after the DPP release, do you remember when you were cool for having a LV100 Dragonite? :D
Haha, do I ever ^^

It was a time when little was more feared than: "The foe's Dragonite used Hyberbeam"

Sayonara

don't forget
The first game I played was Pokemon Red, so Generation 1. I played every games in the right generation order!

Got Pokemon Gold with my magenta GBC! Best. birthday. ever. I spent a lot of my childhood after that pretending I was Misty.

I got a used Blue version VERY soon after, but after that I played the rest in order. :)

Volmise

.:The Firefly Light:.
is an Artist Alumnus
I've been watching the anime and collecting the toys since it first hit the states in 1998. I wasn't allowed to have video games back then though, so I ended up missing Red/Blue/Yellow.

In 2002, right before the huge hype of Ruby and Sapphire appeared, my mother finally allowed me to buy a Gameboy Advance and Pokémon Silver from the local K-Mart that was having a going out of business sale. Got both for $60 total.

My very first pokemon game was my beloved Gold version. Then I went back to Yellow. I didn't get my first Game Boy and my first game until I was 6, which was around 2000. Until then, I would watch the anime constantly and bought the toys. So many memories. :,)

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
I remember fondly my first Pokémon game. My older cousin (who was 14 at the time) took me out to buy me a present for my 6th birthday. When we walked past a game store with a huge picture of Charizard in it I was smitten. So he handed over his allowance for the month (I am eternally grateful to him for doing so) and got me my first ever gameboy game, let alone Pokémon game; my Pokémon Red. The rest, as they say, is history.

Red>Yellow>Gold>Crystal>Ruby>Saphire>Fire Red>Diamond>Platinum>White

god, so glad nobody put V yet...

My first was Sapphire, a gift from my uncle. The only problem was I had no means of playing it, not owning a GBA yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)