Would love if I could receive help for my new team :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a tough time when it comes to ground types like Garchomp and Landorus-Therian. I have Ferrothorn with power whip for the super effective hits and Blastoise as well with white herb to set up a shell smash. But they always faint before I can kill their ground types. This makes it hard for me to use my Tapu Koko to set up electric terrain, which I then U-Turn to switch-in to Regieleki. I am not particularly good at team building and would love it if you guys could give me some advice on how to improve the team.

Regieleki @ Choice Specs
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rising Voltage
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Cage
- Rapid Spin

Tapu Koko @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- U-turn
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nature's Madness

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Clefable @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Wish

Blastoise @ White Herb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Shell Smash

Rotom-Heat @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Protect

uhhhh 1) regieleki needs zapdos-g to be viable at all and specs is unviable, use boots spin, but if ur not going to replace it you would rather get anything else such as just going offensive koko instead 2) make koko offensive aka stabs + u-turn + roost as this helps it being threatening 3) Soft Boil > wish on clef, this gvies it reliable recovery 4) Blastoise needs rain support to be viabl, this doesnt have rain support 5) rotom-h needs pain split to be viable and run max speed.

well this just needs a lot of changes 1) you have no removal so maybe smth like torn-t > the regieleki slot 2) you have no breaker so maybe urshifu-r > Blastoise 3) specs dragapult switch in aka more sp. def on clef with lefties and sp. def ferro should help

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)