Gen 8 Random Battle Bo5: odr vs Alpha Rabbit
Gen 4 Random Battle Bo3: PrinceOfAllTacos vs gorex
Gen 2 Random Battle Bo3: Wigglytuff vs longhiep341

US West (3) vs US Midwest (0)
Gen 8 Random Battle Bo5: z0mOG vs FatFighter2
Gen 4 Random Battle Bo3: Vaboh vs PrinceOfAllTacos
Gen 2 Random Battle Bo3: MrSoup vs Wigglytuff

Deadline for tiebreak matches will be Thursday August 18th at 11:59pm GMT -4
(Note: Because we need to allot time for a potential reset in the event of another tie, the deadline for this tiebreak is abbreviated. If you absolutely cannot play by this deadline, please contact myself or sharpclaw and we can review your case to allow a possible extension to Friday).

Last edited:

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Welp run over, ggs Germany and ggs everyone, I think we deserved better with a lot of games that were just bad in every conceivable way possible but it's Pokémon and it happens, and everyone in our group was a fair challenge
shoutouts to LoSconosciuto for having picked me as assman and both him and Micaiah for having carried our ass with 5-0s
also Tricking and Ciro napoli 4-1 LEGENDS literally goated
everyone deserves a shout honestly but i'll keep it brief so i'll just add Amaranth bc he's one of my besties, we even went 1-4 together...................

please change this horrible format next year (alongside some very questionable team choices) but it was the first year this happened so its fine, thanks to the hosts too

see ya :sphearical:

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
DUDE WHO RESET THE BRACKET
7F914CD6-18C0-41AD-9D54-7191E7AE364B.jpeg

6A08DF11-A03C-42AC-A9B1-D3901D194192.jpeg

8C390224-D288-412A-8A19-47037088A884.jpeg

Hope this helped.

The noble Team US Midwest will continue to participate in this farcical and undeserved tiebreak, but we hope the hosts will keep in mind that, should the situation get to the point where this needs to be said, Midwest is the only team that isn’t in the tiebreak by virtue of given wins.

I also hope there’s a reckoning for Spain and its managers and an investigation for collusion.

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
View attachment 448081
View attachment 448082
View attachment 448083
Hope this helped.

The noble Team US Midwest will continue to participate in this farcical and undeserved tiebreak, but we hope the hosts will keep in mind that, should the situation get to the point where this needs to be said, Midwest is the only team that isn’t in the tiebreak by virtue of given wins.

I also hope there’s a reckoning for Spain and its managers and an investigation for collusion.
Instead of annoying me and Joya just focus on winning your games, hope that helped

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 448081
View attachment 448082
View attachment 448083
Hope this helped.

64579E41-F410-4563-8E5E-5BCE2FF3C3DD.jpeg

Ive edited ur post i thought it was missing some red:blobthumbsup: good luck guys

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Tiebreaker (part 2)

US West (1) vs Asia (1)
Gen 8 Random Battle Bo5: z0mOG vs Alpha Rabbit
Gen 4 Random Battle Bo3: Vaboh vs gorex
Gen 2 Random Battle Bo3: MrSoup vs longhiep341

US Midwest (1) vs Asia (2)
Gen 8 Random Battle Bo5: FatFighter2 vs Alpha Rabbit
Gen 4 Random Battle Bo3: PrinceOfAllTacos vs gorex
Gen 2 Random Battle Bo3: Wigglytuff vs longhiep341

US West (2) vs US Midwest (1)
Gen 8 Random Battle Bo5: z0mOG vs odr
Gen 5 Random Battle Bo3: Vaboh vs avarice
Gen 3 Random Battle Bo3: queso vs Glop
Deadline for tiebreak matches will be Monday 22nd at 11:59pm -4 (NO EXTENSIONS)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)