Tournament World Cup of Randbats - Rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
mathematically speaking, it is impossible to see most of the people in wcor in rbtt. at most you will only see half, none of which i hope hail from team sp*in.

Speaking of Sp*in, Dang it's crazy that Queen Elizabeth II died...but did you guys know that Queen Elizabeth I, noted to be the Virgin Queen, led England to a crushing victory vs Spain's famed Armada in 1588?

Launched in 1588, ‘la felicissima armada’, or ‘the most fortunate fleet’, was made up of roughly 150 ships and 18,000 men. At the time, it was the largest fleet ever seen in Europe and Philip II of Sp*in considered it invincible.

gee sounds like history repeats itself :smogthink:

shoutouts turbovirgins, ggs Queen Elizabeth II, goat Queen Elizabeth I, fuck spain, go brazil
ratio

Congratulations to China for winning the very first ever World Cup of Random Battles from the BeNeLux team! We had a blast in playing in this tour as well but your win is well deserved.

Also a huge thanks to our hosts SharpClaw and Fragments for hosting this amazing tour, it was a blast!

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
And that's the ballgame! Congrats to Team China for their commanding performance both here in the finals, and throughout the entire tour; I know I speak for many people when I say that watching a largely unknown team show up and dominate all the way to the podium has been a thrilling experience. The randbats community keeps growing, and that's a beautiful thing.

I want to give a hearty thank you to all our players and managers for joining us for this inaugural World Cup of Rands - it was an honor to watch each and every one of you get involved, stay passionate, and cheer on your teammates. Thank you for making this tour what it was!

Thank you also to spreadsheet gods Amaranth and Ticken for setting us up for success, and a final HUGE ty to my brilliant, dedicated, nocturnal cohost Fragments, without whom I would be lost entirely. I know I personally learned so much hosting this tour, and I'm excited about next year. Here's to WCOR II!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)