Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames V - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So we got out, one more year? This time, it would be a crime to not s/o Dragonillis. You were the real headmaster of the team all along.

Franchement, je suis très heureux que notre équipe française soit tombée entre tes mains, et je peux vous assurer que c'est des très bonnes mains. Aussi : Siamato, le meilleur helpeur.

I guess see you next year

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Time to give shoutouts to my lovely team. I'd first like to start with saying that this is by far one of the best teams I have ever had the pleasure of being on. We had such a fantastic group of people and an amazing atmosphere in our cord (finishing with almost 19k messages !) and honestly, I am crushed that we weren't able to win this year, because you all deserved it. I put much of the blame on myself for this, I would be lying if I said I was not very burnt out at this point and it was hard to find the energy every week to build teams. It's hard not to think about where we could have been if I was at 100% but I'm trying not to think about it too much or I will get sad lol. Overall, I am still extremely happy with where we finished.

UT You are one of my closest friends on this site and I am so thankful that you were willing to manage with me. Since the day you (begrudgingly) accepted you put in 100% to ensure that we had the best team possible. Without your help, we likely wouldn't have been able to get so many broken players to sign up. You were such an invaluable player to the team, and I'm so thankful that you were willing to pick up the slack for me in building. You worked so hard to make sure that we had quality teams and you were such a positive presence in the cord. Thank you <3

zee I'm so glad I listened to yuki in picking you up. You picked up 2v2 so naturally (bc ur the goat) and you played so well. I'm sorry I didn't put in more effort to support you through the tour but you did so well and were a joy to have on the team.

MZ So much respect to you for always being so good in every tour that you're in. You are by far one of the best AAA players right now and honestly I felt honored to be able to help pass you teams. You and UT did so well in this slot and it was so great just having you in the cord (especially bc I'm sure UT was getting lonely being one of the few old people....) :)

Kate I'm so thankful that you signed up this year after what happened last year. You really anchored our AG slot and despite the unlucky matchups you got (yuck) you really tried your best and I respect you so much for that.

Quantum Tesseract You are by far one of the most broken OM players of all time. I know you were busy but you still always found time to help me and others in our respective tiers and you always loaded up good teams and played like a goat. I know your semis game didn't go your way (yuck rng) but you were so great this tour and I loved having you on our team. Our run wouldn't have been possible without you.

TPP Thanks for signing up this year! I wasn't expecting you to honor us with your presence but you did and put in a lot of effort every week and played amazingly. I knew we could always trust you with clutching the week with a win and I appreciate that :) bc i know some of my teams were not very good....

Kabilapok You were a late pickup for us but I'm so glad that you were able to be fit on the team. Every week you put so much effort into your builds and honestly it was a relief that I did not have to build that much for your slot. You always came with creative ideas and great squads and I just enjoyed supporting you so much! Come back next year pls don't go to France :3

crying Honestly I feel awful for what we put you through this year. My building was definitely not up to par but you still brought what we had every week and tried your best. I feel awful about your record because it's 100% on my shoulders and you didn't deserve it. I appreciate that you didn't take your losses much to heart (because you shouldn't they weren't your fault) and kept your chin up and just ran it back the following week. I hope you come back next year and don't leave OMs after this and OMPL but I completely understand if you do.

kDCA You were such a great support pickup for us. I really appreciate that you let me harass you as much as I did because I was SUFFERING building MnM this tour. You really anchored the slot for us and tested and built so much with me and it just was such a weight off my shoulders knowing you were there if I ever needed help.

abriel Thanks for always being available to play. Your performance in qualifiers was so amazing and then slotting into MnM the week I felt dead was so appreciated on my behalf and while I know that game didn't go your way, you tried your best and went with my not very good team :pray:. Next year I know will be your year in OMs if you stick around because you're already making such big waves now.

Itchy I know you were busy af but you were so much fun to have in the cord and build 2v2 with. I wish we had given you the opportunity to build (and play) more because you are so underrated but still, you are so great and fun to have around.

Theia You are by far the BEST 3k moral support ever. Your cooking skills are unmatched and you are by far one of the nicest people I have ever met on this website. I am soooooo sorry about that STAB game that we put you through :sob: but outside of that I hope you had fun....if you didn't blame UT.

Codename C.A.T I feel immensely guilty that we weren't able to put you on the team but you were so amazing to have around as by far our biggest fan and hypeman and also to have build and test with us.

Isaiah in the hills Our honorary South members :pray: you guys are always so fun to be around and it was a blast having you both in the cord building and chatting with us

To everyone else who was a part of making our cord amazing pannuracotta Byleth cityscapes Tea Guzzler Greybaum Felines avyrie DuGuo iapt Magikarp_Is_AG IBM you guys were invaluable to our success and I thank you :)

I'm sorry we weren't able to win this year but there's always next....stay tuned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)