Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames V - Finals [Won by US Northeast]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

Art by Ticken edit by Syrinix
Scheduling
  • Scheduling should be done on Smogon VM walls, plain and simple.
  • If there is no communication on VM walls and a game goes undone, the game will be declared a dead game.
  • If there is communication on only one user's behalf, the win will go to them. Feel free to call activity in this thread beforehand.
  • If there is a very healthy back and forth regarding potential times and one user is a no-show, a captain may take the opportunity to sub out the no-show competitor; if this is not done, the user that showed up responsibly will be awarded the win.
TL;DR: VM your opponents, schedule your matches, and be reliable. If you're not reliable, let your captain know so they can sub you out ASAP.

Use these VMs to initiate discussion about bo1 or bo3 as well!

Sportsmanship
Exhibitions of unsportsmanlike conduct with regards to World Cup of Other Metas V will be met with an infraction at the discretion of the WCoOM V hosts and OM mod team. This is unlikely to include interactions within a team's private chat unless there is reason found to make an exception.
  • Inappropriate nicknames: Games in which a player uses nicknames that break PS! rules will be forfeited, and the player will be removed from the tour. Replays are required for this tour, so it is important that PS! and Smogon rules are followed in these games.
  • Matching usernames: Players must play on usernames matching or close to matching their smogon names. If this criterion is not met, the match will not count.
  • Toxic Behavior: Insulting, flaming, and intentional timer stalling are some examples of toxic behavior. Instances of toxic behavior will be reviewed, and the appropriate punishment will be handed out at the discretion of the hosts and OM forum moderators.
These rules are meant to protect other users from being publicly flamed/bashed/provoked by another competitor for the duration of and following the tournament, as well as keep it a safe site for all.

All players must complete their matches by the given deadline. Any incomplete matches by that time may be subject to activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S VM WALL); otherwise, they will be declared a dead game. All matches should be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for WCoOM V with) to avoid confusion, and the replay must be saved and posted in this thread. The replays will be archived in a separate thread and will be used to calculate usage stats.

Substitutions
Captains, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the captains of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent(s), and myself. This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.

Finals

:urshifu-gmax: US Northeast (berry and Ducky) - [6][2] - Europe (pannuracotta and Ainzcrad) :metagross:
SS 2v2 Doubles (Best of 5): Chris32156 vs STABLE
SS Almost Any Ability: Heracross2.0 vs Ainzcrad
SS Anything Goes: Will vs Ballfire
SS Balanced Hackmons: TTTech vs Ivar57
SS Godly Gift: Instruct vs Lily
SS Mix and Mega: Andyboy vs Axzel
SS NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Jordy
SS STABmons: Dr. Phd. BJ vs pannuracotta

US Northeast (berry and Ducky) - [0][0] - Europe (pannuracotta and Ainzcrad)

The deadline for this round is Sunday, October 16th @ 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
OMWC BH Reviews: Week 4 (Semi-Finals)
TTTech vs Palapapop - :giratina::tapu fini::ho-oh::zygarde-complete::blissey::chansey:vs :xerneas::zekrom::melmetal::ferrothorn::zamazenta-crowned::giratina:
TTTech brings his signature stall, whereas Palapapop loads an off-beat balance with the rare Zekrom.

The first few turns are mostly reveals and cracking Toxic Orbs, however something rare happens - an event happens within the furst 50 turns in a game with a stall team. TTTech's Imposter Blissey (holding Toxic Orb) crits and removes Palapapop's Xerneas on turn 8. Zekrom finally gets in on turn 11 and is able to start doing things, and having played against this team before I know that the Zekrom set poses a real issue for TTTech (Adaptability with Dragon Memory + Multi-Attack). It switches out but comes back on turn 19, getting 2 Dragon Dances and removing TTTech's Chansey. TTTech forces Zekrom out with Blissey (which, to be honest, Zekrom didn't even need to switch here - it just stayed in, DDanced once and won) and uses this as a chance to set Spikes, getting 3 layers. Spin Giratina clears them, and Palapapop's Zamazenta-C comes in on a Will-o-Wisp, neutralising it and letting Fini set more Spikes. This essentially follows a downward spiral, where TTTech can keep setting hazards, spinblocking with his Giratina and running Palapapop's one out of Recover PP. Eventually, Palapapop gets impatient and goes to Zekrom, missing the predict on the incoming Zyg-C, however Zekrom Roosts the next turn and is punished by a crit Core Enforcer. Zekrom needs to spam Roost here, as it needs enough HP to come in with Spikes up later, however Core Enforcer out-damages Roost and it soon dies, ending the game.

Ivar57 vs Quantum Tesseract - :kyurem-white::zamazenta-crowned::zygarde-complete::kyurem-black::palkia::ferrothorn: vs :palkia::tapu fini::regigigas::xerneas::zamazenta-crowned::zygarde-complete:
1665395994724.png
1665396026114.png

this was the first thing they said in #bh this week, 1 minute after the scheduled time
This matchup features some really odd mons, but mostly ends up going to whoever positions better - as such, a large portion of the first few turns are spent both switching and cracking QT's 3 Toxic Orbs. QT's Palkia can theoreticaly break past Ferrothorn and then the entire team (as Ferro lacks Topsy-Turvy), first seen by it grabbing a Swords Dance on the switch on turn 17 and forcing Ferrothorn out after losing Poison Heal. Ivar reveals Substitute on turn 32, likely entailing Wish, however QT forgot to make Zygarde-C minspeed and so isn't able to silence the incoming Kyurem-W's Refrigerate. Scales Zama-C is revealled, so Kyurem should never be killing anything unless Ivar's already won. Then, more switching happens, with Ferrothorn getting dangerously low but being saved by Wish. Even more switching until turn 65, where QT reads Zama-C wrong and gets Palkia forced out by Tough Claws CC, with this chip mattering as Scarf Kyurem-B cleans it on turn 69. From here, QT's slim avenues to make progress have pretty much vanished, with PP stalling Ferrothorn seeming like the best bet - this gets cut short on turn 97 as Kyurem-B Gambits into QT's Fini, meaning that QT's defensive backbone really doesn't exist at this point given that Zama-C has Glacial Lance. Regigigas drops to Palkia on turn 124, and at this point QT needs to get every single predict for the next 30 turns in order to win, which doesn't end up happening.

Last edited:

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
US Northeast (berry and Ducky) - [8][0] - Europe (pannuracotta and Ainzcrad)

GO NORTHEAST!!!!

UT

Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Beauts stole my thunder by posting first, but I also wanted to give some shout outs to US South. I was, admittedly, bullied into signing up as captain, but man oh man I'm happy I was! We ended up with a truly fun and amazing team; I made new friends, recruited new people into writing AAA analyses, and actually had fun building for a tour and cheering on my teammates! We legitimately had more than twice as many posts in social channels than competitive channels, and win, lose, or draw, everyone was up-beat and supportive and fun (also everyone having three letter server names was a great call, and I am so happy everyone bought in). I could not be happier with how this went especially since AAA and GG went 4-1 and 3-1, and legitimately might consider maybe doing a team tour again in the future.
beauts you were the real captain and MVP; you recruited several broken players, built for five slots, went X-0 in MnM, and were an amazingly supportive captain. A huge amount of the comradery came from you initiating funny conversations are really setting the tone for the whole discord, and I consider that an even bigger accomplishment than all the on the field success. This team was not possible without you, and you can bully me into managing with you any time, friend.

zee I mostly appreciate you for not johnning, weekday games are the best type of games. Actually though, you picked up the tier amazingly quickly and were a great player, and it was fun to get to know you more.

MZ thank you for being literally the perfect pilot for our pivot-and-breaker teams. You made several of my builds look waaay better than they were (seriously, how did you beat Pixie Koko when I just, forgot to give you a Fairy resist?), and are just such a broken player. If we had a tiebreak, I would've picked AAA and known you were getting us the W

Kate you had to both build and play with virtually zero support, and I feel bad about that; but you brought great teams, played well, and I was super happy to have you!

Quantum Tesseract I didn't know if was possible to build BH teams in under five minutes, let alone have them be good, but now I know. Absolutely broken player and builder, and your help in other slots was also invaluable, to say nothing of you carrying a slot we would have been screwed in otherwise.

TPP I am so happy you joined, and even more happy you're on Godly Gift council now! You piloted some funky teams to great results and clutched out games for us (and I am 100% sure you would have beaten Lily), and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Kabilapok you put in so much effort into building, scouting, and testing, and the effort showed on the field, especially against some really tough opponents. I will not lie, I don't understand NFE also can you pass me teams this week? but your dedication to the team shown through!

crying we did you dirty, and gave you some extremely subpar matchups. I want to personally apologize for my only contribution to STAB being "the team last week looked weak to rain," but you played amazingly despite the hardship, and I hope you still had fun, and if you had frustrations, you did an amazing job of not letting that spill out onto the team.

Theia don't listen to beauts, you are worth at least 4.5k as moral support! You are responsible for the greatest gif this team could have asked for, were a huge driver in our social channels, and succumbed to my propaganda and now write amazing analyses! You are the nicest person on this site and just, make everything better. We also did you dirty with that STAB game, sorry about that...

abriel you played multiple slots for us, were super valuable in team cord, and I wish we had somewhere we could have started you consistently, cause you deserved it. You never once complained about being bounced around even though you're a starting-caliber player, and that's worth a ton by itself. Thanks for being awesome.

kDCA thank you for keeping beauts sane, having fun music suggestions, and helping build multiple slots for us. You also deserved to start, and I wish we could have found at least one game for you, but you were a great addition both as moral and actual support.

Itchy great person, great chat presence, great builder; I know you were busy, but your contributions were hugely appreciated and I'm glad you made it :heart:

Codename C.A.T you were the hardest cut from the draft pool, and I am so glad you joined anyway and were our number one cheer leader. I almost cried when you said you wanted to test BH with QT, knowing how they build last minute, but you were an amazingly fun presence in cord and made the team better.

Isaiah your ability to build teams from memory scare me, and your support in the latter weeks of AAA was invaluable. You're a broken builder, contributor, and friend, and I loved having you around.

in the hills despite you building zero Shuckle teams for us, it was great to have you in cord, especially the social parts, and I hope you had fun! You were a valued part of this team, even if unofficially.

iapt pannuracotta Felines DuGuo IBM y'all were great honorary southerners and provided good moral support, feel free to join any time!

avyrie Greybaum Tea Guzzler Byleth cityscapes y'all were great playoff pickups, and loved having the extra support in several key slots. Y'all also picked up on the culture amazingly fast and were great moral support, feel free to move to the South for real any time! I do not recommend this tbh

Magikarp_Is_AG your memes scare me.
Also Kris thanks for doing the thankless job of hosting and, as always, making sure our tours run smoothly.

One last time...

GULF COAST BEST COAST

US Northeast (berry and Ducky) - [0][0] - Europe (pannuracotta and Ainzcrad)
SS 2v2 Doubles (Best of 5): Chris32156 vs STABLE prolly gonna be a good series
SS Almost Any Ability: Heracross2.0 vs Ainzcrad heracross makes my life hell when I do aaa suspects
SS STABmons: Dr. Phd. BJ vs pannuracotta DOCTOR BJ

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
US Northeast - [5] vs Europe [2]
SS Almost Any Ability: Heracross2.0 vs Ainzcrad - AAA slot of both of these teams have been their weakpoint. Heracross has brought some iffy builds and their plays havent been great either and im surprised they are still willing to play after the malding last week. Ainzcrad on the other hand is a decent pilot of teams and im sure europe will be able to get help from UT or beauts to compensate for the less than ideal teams they've been bringing throughout the tour. Nevertheless, im gonna give slight edge to heracross cuz making finals of ssnl should surely count for something and they're much more familiar with the tier than ainz. (Also osake whose for sure better than me and the greatest player ever asked me to bold heracross )
SS Anything Goes: Will vs Ballfire - Will's been in amazing form and have looked pretty good in their games. Ballfire was able to get the dub last week but this is an even more uphill battle against a 4-0 opponent. A considerable edge to NE
SS Balanced Hackmons: TTTech vs Ivar57 - Ivar has looked in great form b/w his run in ssnl and omwc and imo is a step above in playing ability vs tttech. TTTech often makes mistakes in-game but he can def come up with some crazy stuff sometimes which could give him an advantage mu wise. Still a decent edge to Ivar as long as he doesn't play like he did the endgame vs qt.
SS Godly Gift: Instruct vs Lily - Very sad and surprised to see meta being subbed out, was looking forward to see meta vs lily rematch. Instruct's not bad but im yet to see them win vs a quality opponent in this tier. Lily on the other hand is 3-0 vs strong opponents and is prob the best gg player alongside jrdn and bj and should be largely favoured in this mu.
SS Mix and Mega: Andyboy vs Axzel - Didnt like Axzel's last week teams at all and i think he went with a suboptimal endgame sequence in their g1. Andy's been doing well and is the better player even tho some of his builds aren't exactly to my liking. Should be good match regardless esp if Axzel brings up their A game like they did in the pools stage.
SS NFE: S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Jordy - This is a tricky mu cuz ho3n at any point can either look like one of the best nfe player or they will bring a team which could be described with the word 'whack'. Jordy is a bit more consistent with his level of play and builds and is no pushover either but im betting on the good nfe player ho3n to show up for finals.
SS STABmons: Dr. Phd. BJ vs pannuracotta -Probably the closest mu of the series and should certainly be a great game. I would rate them more or less similar in the teambuilding department and BJ slightly better as a player

Last edited:

First of the two NFE games of the week, we had my mate Jordy who brought a balance team around gLinoone as a breaker and Gurdurr (BU or FO) as a wincon. Kabila, who was doing great throughout the tour, brought an interesting fat team too with Torracat as a cleaner and Machoke as a breaker. Kabila relies on using Duosion effectively to support both Torracat and Machoke breaking through gCorsola. On the other hand, Jordy needs to weaken their opponent Gabite and Duosion to get over it with both gLinoone and Gurdurr. From this, I would say that Jordy has a small advantage compared to Kabila.

First turns are Knock Off, Brave Bird, and Roost spamming from both Vullaby, typical NFE. But at t7 Jordy finds a moment after a Roost to switch Gurdurr into the field, discovering Flame Orb Gurdurr. This seems interesting as this Pokémon has few switch-ins in general and I do not find many in Kabila's team. After a CC it leaves Roselia under half of HP. This damage seems like Roselia is a bit defensive as it took CC better than speedy-offensive Roselias. But it turns out not to be defensive but fast bulky Roselia claiming a kill with Leafstorm as Gurdurr was -1 in SpD and no Evio. This turn was quite important and put Jordy in a bad position as his main wincon was now gone. Now gLinoone comes and Knock Off Roselia which still resists and clicks Synthesis, putting it in range of Double-Edge now. Gabite comes into the field and takes on Double-Edge but with big damage. Jordy reveals Taunt and stops Stealth Rock and makes Gabite switch out into Vulalby but Jordy does not lose the momentum clicking Parthing Shot in the proper time and putting Pilo in front of Vullaby. This turn was important as now Jordy can put Stealth Rock in the incoming Torracat. Now some guessing turns in which there are some gCorsola and Machoke lines which are useful enough bc gCorsola can trap Machoke which I think it was important for Jordy and an unaccuracy for Kabila as they have good switch-ins for gCorsola. Now some turns in which Jordy sets up a Spikes layer but Kabila Defog all of them with Vullaby. Torracat is able to burn Pilo at t28 but Jordy sets up rocks again. Kabila sets up their own rocks at t33 and in the next turn we have the beginning of the game with Vullaby vs Vullaby until t47 when Kabila switches Torracat into the field when Jordy's Vullaby is roosting. Torracat now can SD safely and claims Piloswine with Flare Blitz. Just after this gLinoone makes Torracat to get out of the field and claims Gabite. And we have Vull vs Vull again. In t63 Kabila lets its Duosion to get Knocked Off and faint in order to set up a Toxic on Vullaby which is huge to win the Vull vs Vull MU. After this, both Roselias can set up their own Spikes and a Roselia vs Roselia is started which wins Jordy after Torracat claims their Roselia but getting posoned which will be huge for the game as now Torracat is low in HP and has a countdown. Jordy recovers HP with gCorsola during Torracat's SD and, afterwards, Jordy sacks Vullaby to faint Torracat too. In this position, gCorsola claims the win with WoW/Whirlpool/Night Shade on Vullaby and Machoke was already low in HP.

Last game for semifinals and we got PD with a balance team using Raboot as a momentum breaker and we do not know which sets are Clefairy and Piloswine (CM Clef with evio Pilo? Rocks utility Clef with CB Pilo?). On the other hand, Ho3n brings an interesting team with Lairon, Gabite, and Clefairy as the rockers and Raboot as a momentum breaker. From preview, I would suggest CB Lairon and rocks between Clefa and Gabite. Just from this position I believe Lairon has a good MU as there are no good switch-ins in PD's team and PD will need that Pilo+Raboot overwhelm in some way Ho3n's Clefairy.

PD starts with momentum against Ho3n and setting up rocks in the first turns. t4 and t5 are good for PD as they TWave Ho3n's Clefairy and goes into Ebuzz when Ho3n's Clefairy clicks TWave too. After some straightforward turns well played by PD, t9 we have Ebuzz vs Lairon in a double-switch. PD tries to read Gabite clicking Toxic but Roselia comes into the field. t11 is a bad turn for Raboot and huge for Ho3n when PD goes into Raboot in the incoming Sludge Bomb. Raboot gets poisoned too. PD avoids getting damaged by U-Turn against Gabite and goes direclty to Roselia. t15-16 are important for Lairon coming into the field and claiming PD's Raboot. Ebuzz comes and tries to Toxic again Gabite when Lairon goes out, but Ebuzz misses. In any case, Gabite reveals to be a Rest set and, thus, Toxic would not have mattered. Good read now with Giga Drain against the incoming Lairon but then Raboot comes into the field and claims PD's Roselia with Flare Blitz. This was a bad read as Clefairy was in the back. Ebuzz can get some damage on Gabite but gets Toxic'd before Clefairy comes into the field to substitute Gabite. Now Ebuzz goes out and Pilo comes in to faint Vullaby as Ho3n sacks it to gain momentum. Pilo tries to KO with Ice Shard the incoming Lairon but it does not and faints. Ebuzz revenges kill Lairon. Afterwards, we have some straightforward NFE between Vullaby+Clefairy against Roselia+Clefairy+Roselia. However, Ho3n's Roselia shows to be Growth with some speed, and this with a Poison on Vullaby makes the game.

And that's it for semifinals!! I hope you enjoy the games and the review. Both games were huge and interesting, Ho3n did bring again a Growth Plant-type Pokémon which makes the second for the tour.

Now we are in finals as last year. We gonna take revenge from last year and win this last gen8 OMWC!!!!

:minior: LET'S GO EUROPE!! :minior:

1664793802025.png
(click image for an amazing Pokémon theme song; I repeat it bc is amazing, but here you have another one for a showdown game)
See you Pokémaniacs :blobpex:

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
And the ballgame is over!
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8almostanyability-655637

Good shit team. Building for me was mega frustrating at times but I'm very glad I clutched it out when it mattered. Shilling Phineas and Ferb songs was also very fun (listen to the soundtrack! it's really good). s/o to beauts for being a constant hater and motivating me to prove them wrong

Played for fun and won gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8mixandmega-1687393529

great season NE! Proud of how our guys continued to push on despite some early frustration and difficulty it's not easy to continue pressing on and prepping hard when it isn't working out at that exact moment. As someone who has been on NE since the beginning, it's fun to see all the new faces and prove that we can still do it despite overhauling p much the entire roster. As a team, it's hard not to overreact to a lot of positive hype you get early in player PR's and such and I thought we did a good job of just keeping our heads down, focusing on prepping well, and then playing our best. WELL DONE TEAM ggs to Europe and everyone else who participated, hopefully see you all again next year.

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Congrats NE, really admirable run, not meant as a jab in any way but seeing teams with alot of newer players succeed is always a blast.

Season didnt go as i wanted it to go for me personally but we ball, id like to give special s/os to my french goats osake and Palapapop for always believing in me and helping test.

Ainzcrad i guess were cursed to never win a team tour together LOL. I needed an assman and you agreed right off the bat, you did a good job managing and keeping everyone sane, l2p and fuck off tho.

Lily you make winning look very easy, ive personally never really enjoyed prepping for or playing GG in tournaments so you being self sufficient was amazing, I hope next PL goes well for u.

STABLE I remember back in OMPL TB when zio invited you to help prep, and I asked you (3 months in advance) if you wanted to play 2v2 for WC. I'm glad you did, having you on the team was amazing and your wins were very crucial, you were also great for activity and keeping team spirit up. Draft me in next 1v1pl yeah?

Eeveeto Going into the tour, I knew that the AAA slot was gonna be tricky, no TNM sorta meant no AAA player and I was very concerned with if we were gonna find someone to slot, then jordy brought you up as a suggestion and told me to ask you to sign up, you can blame your miserable experience on him. It can be difficult learning a new tier but I think you did a great job, even though AAA is sorta unplayable you did your best every week and thats very admirable, hope we can team up more in the future.

Ballfire thank you for playing AG, it's a terrible terrible experience to play AG in a team tour but I'm glad you did, you were very good at winning. May skooma bless you in future endeavors.

Ivar57 I'd mainly like to thank you for biting the bullet and playing BH, I know it wasn't your preference but we didn't have anyone else and you did an amazing job, atleast we got you that one mnm game yeah?

Axzel having 2 mnm players but nobody to play mnm felt very dire, then I got the idea to ask you to sign up and im glad I did, you did a great job beating tf outta the entire pool. My GOAT and absolutely one of the most underrated players

Jordy Broke ass had to get carried by me in every cap tour ever, NDPL, NDWC, OMPL and OMWC, LOL! I hope u stick around for SV so I can draft u in a future pl and make you play 2v2 every week.

Mirbro The real NFE goat. Your building is insane and the amount of effort you put into prep is amazing, truly one of the best I've ever teamed with. Thank you for carrying jordy.

PociekMociek neomon Sorry I put yall on bench and never gave u any action, under appreciated goats forsure.

astralydia Thank u for getting me into oms, I enjoy this community and the tiers a hundred times more than other tiers I've mained in the past. Your support was very valuable

The Number Man sorry I couldn't get Europe a ring, let's play together next time yeah?

S/o to everyone else that helped Europe out

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
spoo I can finally code that thing for you now.

Ok seriously: I want to give thanks to those who calmed me down after losing the game earlier. I also want to shout out Lumii Meta Dr. Phd. BJ UT and Ducky for helping me test stuff out and filter out my horrendous ideas before we finalize. HoeenHero thank you for being my fan every time I play. Glad we got the trophy regardless.

I’ll post my teams later when I'm ready.

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
700th post whoo
It's finally over so now I am forcing myself to type up a post. GGs to europe and to all the other teams, this was such a fun experience for me and I hope it was for you guys as well.

This was a really crazy experience for me, my first OM related team tour and I am so proud of everyone on our team.

First of all, I need to thank berry for having faith in me and letting me co-captain the team with him. the only reason im writing this post rn is because of you words cannot describe how thankful I am to have been able to participate.

Instruct we did it. you are an amazing player and builder and need to realize it.

Will the AG goat, you got literally zero support the entire tour yet you showed up every week and won. you are an amazing player and were always positive and never listened to bj telling you to bring kartana

Chris32156 the 2v2 legend, first interacted with you during ompl and you continued to preform. always has great energy and i could always count on you to bring us a win

Andyboy im very happy to have been able to meet you. I would never have guessed I would be on a team with THE andyboy, but here I am. thank you for being super easy and barely needing any support. you always showed up when it mattered and were an amazing presence in the team cord.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d easily the biggest troll of the team, if not the whole tour. you got no support but showed up each week and played great. I hope you are able to focus on your try not to laugh videos now.

TTTech the bh goat, watching you play was very confusing because I dont understand bh at all, but you had very little help and played amazingly. you werre also always down to test with everyone and that was unbelievably helpful. it was so good to be able to get to know you better and I hope we continue to talk.

Dr. Phd. BJ thanks for being good at stab, was cool to get to know you. thank you so much for helping with gg prep

Fissure the second of three stab players. it was awesome to meet you and help test with you, you are such a cool person and are also goated at the game.

Betathunder we got off on the wrong foot, but it was nice to meet you and im really sorry you didnt get to play, hope grad school goes amazingly

Heracross2.0 sorry that I was often very unhelpful with prep, I know you had some disappointing games but you won when it mattered and I hope you keep your head up. was great meeting you and I hope you continue to do well

Meta it was great to have you on the team. you were so helpful each week with prep and also played really well. thank you for always being up to slot in and having such a great attitude.

IBM sorry you didnt get to play, thanks for helping with 2v2 support and being chill, hope to be able to get to know you better

iapt Mubs DerpyBoi Dragonillis Clastia ong and everyone else who helped with prep or who cheered us on. you guys were great and were a lot of fun

im probably forgetting people so im really sorry but thank you so much for making my first WC so amazing. Go Northeast!!

I forgot about Lumii :(((( thank you for helping with gg prep and being a super chill person to talk to

Last edited:

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
700th post whoo
It's finally over so now I am forcing myself to type up a post. GGs to europe and to all the other teams, this was such a fun experience for me and I hope it was for you guys as well.

This was a really crazy experience for me, my first OM related team tour and I am so proud of everyone on our team.

First of all, I need to thank berry for having faith in me and letting me co-captain the team with him. the only reason im writing this post rn is because of you words cannot describe how thankful I am to have been able to participate.

Instruct we did it. you are an amazing player and builder and need to realize it.

Will the AG goat, you got literally zero support the entire tour yet you showed up every week and won. you are an amazing player and were always positive and never listened to bj telling you to bring kartana

Chris32156 the 2v2 legend, first interacted with you during ompl and you continued to preform. always has great energy and i could always count on you to bring us a win

Andyboy im very happy to have been able to meet you. I would never have guessed I would be on a team with THE andyboy, but here I am. thank you for being super easy and barely needing any support. you always showed up when it mattered and were an amazing presence in the team cord.

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d easily the biggest troll of the team, if not the whole tour. you got no support but showed up each week and played great. I hope you are able to focus on your try not to laugh videos now.

TTTech the bh goat, watching you play was very confusing because I dont understand bh at all, but you had very little help and played amazingly. you werre also always down to test with everyone and that was unbelievably helpful. it was so good to be able to get to know you better and I hope we continue to talk.

Dr. Phd. BJ thanks for being good at stab, was cool to get to know you. thank you so much for helping with gg prep

Fissure the second of three stab players. it was awesome to meet you and help test with you, you are such a cool person and are also goated at the game.

Betathunder we got off on the wrong foot, but it was nice to meet you and im really sorry you didnt get to play, hope grad school goes amazingly

Heracross2.0 sorry that I was often very unhelpful with prep, I know you had some disappointing games but you won when it mattered and I hope you keep your head up. was great meeting you and I hope you continue to do well

Meta it was great to have you on the team. you were so helpful each week with prep and also played really well. thank you for always being up to slot in and having such a great attitude.

IBM sorry you didnt get to play, thanks for helping with 2v2 support and being chill, hope to be able to get to know you better

iapt Mubs DerpyBoi Dragonillis Clastia ong and everyone else who helped with prep or who cheered us on. you guys were great and were a lot of fun

im probably forgetting people so im really sorry but thank you so much for making my first WC so amazing. Go Northeast!!
to my team: apologies for being deadbeat.
to ducky: I have high hopes for the future of northeast, proud of how you handled being tossed into the deep end and we came out on top due to your hard work in coordination and management
to our opponents: thanks for the good games, see you next year
to the organizers: northeast wins and there’s no custom avatar prize. Did Betathunder and I dirty.
B601E54F-B026-41A1-ACE3-E7CB90F690D4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)