Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames II - Week 3

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
View attachment 204875

i sure am glad these 2 trustworthy fellas were picked over anaconja and sl42
Rozes has been one of the more enjoyable and helpful managers I've prolly ever had on this site in a rather short amount of time. I understand you feel obliged to make some shitpost about your fellow HEHE BOI ALLIANCE members not managing after we didn't make it past groups, but keep my managers' names out your mouth in the future lil man >:)

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Won vs cata, gg :(
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7almostanyability-1007384441-9vgjamx01r184tv3h7e8d24dkecyw8ipw

some quick s/o since we are out with ti won vs funbot :blobsad:

Matiss98 A great main-captain, also goat camo, it was nice to lead france with you.
damflame 3 the unexpected goat mnm with good record in hardest-pool keep it!
kuyukihime your record definitely don't show how much time you have spent to prep rip, was cool to have you in the team. I wish that you will keep to enjoy poke.
Naoki-sama Same, you were a very motivated to build, you have made lots of progress in both building and playing since your beginning depuis le tuto AAA quoi
Dragonillis I know you for a long time already, and you have still not changed, alawys cool and relax, it so cool, don't change this :) Ig, it was difficult to play in Ts (bc nobody play ts, sob), but you have still play the slot p well!
Alternatif a nice and very active sub, keep it :)
Pyroshi02 cool sub, keep it!
Louna well, rip

S/o also at the helpers gang Gmansour20 tzop DF-Shock Emeri !

See you all in Sword&Shield :)

This is the end of the adventure for the french team, thanks to The Immortal for allowing this one to start !

It was an amazing experience with you guys, thank you for your investment in prep and test, it was great to be the captain of a team so cool and motivated! I already thanked you much too much about Discord haha

Good luck to other teams in the playoffs and especially to UK (my ex-teammates haha) and Europe!

I will probably stop Poké after 4 years playing OMs, I could not dream of a better way to leave the game than WCoOMs and my only regret will not be able to take the team further... But I am convinced that the French will continue to shine and show the commu what they are worth!

Camomons4ever (Chazm, I'm counting on you to take over ! :p)

Thanks a lot!

Well, this world cup is over for me.

I'm happy to play this tournament, to discover this ambience, it was unexpected. I'll be a spectator for the semifinals and the final. Good luck for the last 4 teams.

Matiss98 and LaBalladeDesGoat LaBalladeDesCieux, thanks you to pick me in team France. Really.
For others players, and helpers, thanks you for your help, i loved to play this world cup with you.
Dj Breloominati♬, EviGaro and Quantum Tesseract, i hope to fight you again with an other tournament, it was cool.

It is the end of generation for team France.
It is the begin of generation for team France.

I hope to play the third edition of world cup.
See you all in Sword&Shield !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)