Tournament World Cup of Other Metagames II - Week 3

Gman

Stay kind, stay compassionate
I know I'm not in this but here's my post to congratulate the French team :blobnom:

Even tho they came just short of making tiebreakers, I'm really proud of their performance these past weeks! They count very solid players among their ranks, some of who were not very well known to the OM community prior to this.
Also, their two captains are really great users, who should both be getting a lot more recognition! They did a great job as players (LaBalladeDesCieux went 3-0!!), and a stellar one at managing, they really supported their teammates through and through, both competitively and emotionally.
So thank you The Immortal for granting them this chance! I hope they met your expectations, as they definitely exceeded mine!!

All in all, I really hope that the French OM players will grow closer and closer to the rest of the community come gen 8, I think everyone would gain from this! :)

In the meantime, go get this omwcoom Europe!!
(Also, Canada had a very unlucky run, but their team is a collection of amazing players, and I'm sure most teams that will make it to POs would have been incredibly scared of facing them then!)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)