WHEAT COAST MORE LIKE CENTRAL
EAST COAST MORE LIKE BAD
also also
west coast more like weast coast
weast coast more like wheat coast
Etc.

WE ARE THE WHEAT COAST

Last edited:
I think it is right that the leader of this world cup did the right thing by taking this step concerning one of the european players, pasy_g and his teammates. Given the circumstances, I have a current score of 1-1, I lost against this player who performed a prohibited method here, and what I don't understand is that I always stay with this score of 1-1 and not 1-0 that seems logical to me. Since he has been disqualified and for me it would not be a problem to play my fight again with a new opponent who has already replaced him. So if we disqualify him, his victory would not have mattered and therefore to play again in better conditions. But whoever is running this tournament told me that I will stay with this 1-1 score by counting my defeat against the one who was disqualified. I'm just telling you that the victory he had against me should not count after establishing a method of combat that has no place here. Guys, this is our last world cup in SM before the arrival of generation 8, which will have nothing to do with current strategies, so give this community that I really appreciate the great games, the loyal and deserved victories. I know that we are all in competition but there are limits to be respected and may penalize you strongly not only for you but also for your team by whom you have been chosen.

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
I think it is right that the leader of this world cup did the right thing by taking this step concerning one of the european players, pasy_g and his teammates. Given the circumstances, I have a current score of 1-1, I lost against this player who performed a prohibited method here, and what I don't understand is that I always stay with this score of 1-1 and not 1-0 that seems logical to me. Since he has been disqualified and for me it would not be a problem to play my fight again with a new opponent who has already replaced him. So if we disqualify him, his victory would not have mattered and therefore to play again in better conditions. But whoever is running this tournament told me that I will stay with this 1-1 score by counting my defeat against the one who was disqualified. I'm just telling you that the victory he had against me should not count after establishing a method of combat that has no place here. Guys, this is our last world cup in SM before the arrival of generation 8, which will have nothing to do with current strategies, so give this community that I really appreciate the great games, the loyal and deserved victories. I know that we are all in competition but there are limits to be respected and may penalize you strongly not only for you but also for your team by whom you have been chosen.
I understand the decision of the TO, after all the person you lost to wasn't using prohibited methods during that battle so the loss in my eyes was a valid one

Alright, I understand your point and I know the feeling to get 3-0ed. It sucks and now it looks like we did it during the whole tour. We havent. I ,myself, havent seen it and didnt re-read the Chat after the game. The fact that someone ghosts does not say that he also got ghosted during your game. Because of that I understand the decision of Osra (and Luigi plus Quote idk).

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
I discussed further with Luigi, since I never took into consideration whether or not to nullify games, and he clarified for me that only games where ghosting took place where the player receiving the ghosting wins should be nullified.

Since there is no evidence to show pasy asking for or receiving ghosting while he was playing his series, his win shall stand.

Reactions: pqs
Hello, esteemed banned deucer dez here. With a shoutout post obviously.

ggopw and Iron Crusher it was a really fun time with you being captain, really great combo.

187 Fan had a fun time ghosting you, sad to leave this soon

TheShadowClaw hi.

UnleashOurPassion some say you snitched us, idk. Dont meme the remaining matchup in any way.

@ Someone who ghosted too, frendly german. Really good at predicting.

SolarflareRo I really, really like you.

Wanonymous1616 hi esteemed dpp leader.

Inkreativ Blazikin neomon SUB GANG

Free Djokra

Explain who is supossed to be here too.

Shoutouts to team asia for being really friendly to me this entire tour, especially kaif and deg <3

Cant wait for my next one versus one tour! (pl)

big bois: cbb and toad

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
i didnt need ghosting to crush your ass in gen6 so embrace the L like a man

i didnt need ghosting to crush your ass in gen6 so embrace the L like a man
Dude, I don't care if you beat me. You were disqualified and we saved your victory for your team, which is what I don't think is normal. I'll tell you a real fact. A professional athlete can have his trophies won three years ago as a result of taking doping products removed, so he broke the rules and was sentenced to a heavy penalty. This is therefore normal and I think it is sufficient among the measures that have been taken on your subject. I'm nobody to set the rules here but I did the right thing for my team and given the circumstances things will stay the way they are.

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dude, I don't care if you beat me. You were disqualified and we saved your victory for your team, which is what I don't think is normal. I'll tell you a real fact. A professional athlete can have his trophies won three years ago as a result of taking doping products removed, so he broke the rules and was sentenced to a heavy penalty. This is therefore normal and I think it is sufficient among the measures that have been taken on your subject. I'm nobody to set the rules here but I did the right thing for my team and given the circumstances things will stay the way they are.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)