WON BY TAYLOR! - The Bad Dream World Tournament! (Darkrai Inclusion)

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol you signed up in #pokemon. I can take you out though if you want. Please post confirming which way youll go.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since our server wasn't reliable over the last week, I'll extend the deadline for round 1 for a couple of days.

For anyone who is still having communication problems with their opponent: please give them a VM on their wall so I can verify that you've contacted them if I have to determine activity wins.

The new deadline will be the end of Friday. If it gets that far without the matches getting done, I'm starting round 2 without you.

Alright, I am very sorry about my disappearance for the last few days. The router I used for my internet finally broke, and it took a few days for the one I ordered to get in. Now that it's here, I should be able to play my match though.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to drakon (probably would have won that first one if not for Pressure Zapdos POOOOOOOO), whatever. GG

PMing logs to j7r now.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
ok deadline's done. I'll be handing out activity wins today. Look for the second round at the end of the weekend. Maybe if you're lucky you can still get your r1 match in before I post it, I'll be glad to accommodate.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
CA, I'm going to add you into round 2 because I'm dropping people who didn't make activity posts and didn't get their battles done. It'll be the same as me subbing you in for an inactive user then giving you an activity win. Thank you for keeping interest.

I'm collecting activity info and making r2 brackets now, theyll be up by tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)