NOC Wikimafia, The Free Online Mafia [TOWN+BROIL WIN]

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok so... I have a confession, and I think this doesn't matter too much anymore, but it will clear up me/drookez

you'll notice that even though drookez counterclaimed and voted me day 1 and has been sus of me since, i have assumed he is town in any of the reads i've made.
this is because i am not actually a doc - i claimed this day 1 as part of an idea for a play i had with my real role, but it ended up backfiring, but with some positive effects?

my real role is like a nerfed version of Veteran from ToS. a certain amount of times, I am able to kill a random player who has visited me that night. my flavor is related to sirens from greek myths, so it is also tied to the noise level mechanic we've been talking about (if they hear a sound louder than me, they do not die)

day 1 my thought was that I could claim an important town role, and this would get me targeted by scum and I could maybe lure one in. but i didn't think about the fact that I would just be counterclaimed, and that that counterclaim would make us a suspicious pair that scum would want to keep alive.

but I kept the claim going because I figured that was also a positive thing for two reasons:
a) as long as town is mildly sus of me and drookez (and the town opinion has been going back and forth between us, and between whether we are t/t or t/s), they would want to keep us alive so one of us could be lynched instead of one of them
b) scum doesn't know which if me and drookez are docs - they have to kill based on the idea that there could be two docs - which would cause them to make bad kills

so yeah... since no one has come close to counterclaiming us, I fully believe drookez is being truthful here.

I think the last scum is just hydro - along with all the evidence stacked against him already, he was very quick to hop onto my vote here, which makes me even more sus of him
is this not just a scum role

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
re: things

i considered stuff, hh is way more genuine about their claim and actions and they can fit? i'm working with my info
broil lied about doc targets after being asked and came up with claim after they didn't hold up logically, after drookez is like info-spewed to be conf doc here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)