Rule 3+4 (Tapu Fini) @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Calm Nature
- Whirlpool
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

:Blaziken: So this team is built around Blaziken. I first tried a Specs Set, but Blaziken who can't switch moves is bad. I tried a Shell Bell set, but special Blaziken is just not good.
So I put a physical set with Protect to RK Band Kartana. The spread is to 100% survive Draco Meteor from Scarf Hydreigon. Knock Off is here to remove the Shed Shell from Toxapex on switch-in. Knock Off also hits Pult, Blacephalon and removes Zapdos's Boots.

:Victini: I added a Band Victini with Toxic, a Pokemon that has the same switch-ins: Tapu Fini that doesn't like Bolt Strike, Slowbro and Dragonite that don't like being Toxic'd, Pex loses the momentum with U-Turn. Waters that have no viable recovery as Urshifu, Keldeo and Tapu Fini are hard crippled by Victini so Blaziken can clean. Victini is often used as lead, it OHKO many leads: Clefable, Ninetales-A, Mew, Blissey, Corviknight, Rillaboom... It OHKOs Landorus if you avoid Intimidate by Teleporting or Double-Switching.

:Tapu Fini: I wanted an effective way to kill Pexes and other Bulky pokemons. It's also my SI to Barraswkewda, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, Blacephalon and Victini. It's my wincon against Stall due to its trapping power being insanely useful. The spread is Smogon's, it survives 2 Specs-Blacephalon Shadow Balls, 3 Urshifu-Rapid-Strike Choice Banded Close Combat. It can also lead to avoid being Hazarded, if there's something like Shuckle in the opposing team.

:Zapdos: I wanted a solid Defogger and a threat against Rain. I am really not sure of the set if I should use an offensive spread. It is also my Switch-In to Kartana that is a difficult point even if I have 2 Fire Types. If there's a Chomp, Zapdos may not allow it to set-up (if it doesn't miss). Is the lead against Rain, it's often better to Hurricane on Seismitoad switch. Is also the RK to Rillaboom that can clean if I am really, really weakened.

:Blissey: Blissey is my Ghost switch-in. She can paralyse many Pokemons to let Victini clean into: Dragapult, Urshifu, Kartana, Volcarona... She also allows Victini to switch-in Landorus without being Intimidated. She is just a defensive pivot on special menaces.

:Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn has the Chople Berry, and it's actually the first Pokemon I added to counter Rain. It also remove Kartana's Choice Scarf. It's my Rocks setter.
It's uses Seed Bomb instead of Power Whip to don't miss on Skewda, but I am still hesitating on this. I also do not know if I should put Spikes instead. It's also a check to Chomp, and a way to remove Shed Shells.

I love the idea of whirl pool fini it’s been getting some useage recently
and ferrothorn with chopple berry is a good idea I’ve never seen it be used tho (l like this team a lot I might steal)
now I’m gonna suggest some minor changes
like victini first it should be choice scarf instead of choice band I’d replace Toxic with trick and make victint adnament nature
and blaziken should have sword dance instead of knock off. I would have stealth rock on blissed and spikes on ferrothorn
Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- V-create
- U-turn
- Trick
Blaziken @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 28 HP / 120 Atk / 48 Def / 60 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
other than that there’s not many weaknesses its kinda week to hawlucha but the team can handle hawlucha also it is recomended that you have a ground type in your team. Also this kinda style of rtm is an nice idea it makes it look a bit smaller

Last edited:
I love the idea of whirl pool fini it’s been getting some useage recently
and ferrothorn with chopple berry is a good idea I’ve never seen it be used tho (l like this team a lot I might steal)
now I’m gonna suggest some minor changes
like victini first it should be choice scarf instead of choice band I’d replace Toxic with trick and make victint adnament nature
and blaziken should have sword dance instead of knock off. I would have stealth rock on blissed and spikes on ferrothorn
Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- V-create
- U-turn
- Trick
Blaziken @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 28 HP / 120 Atk / 48 Def / 60 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Seed Bomb
- Spikes
other than that there’s not many weaknesses its kinda week to hawlucha but the team can handle hawlucha also it is recomended that you have a ground type in your team. Also this kinda style of rtm is an nice idea it makes it look a bit smaller
nope run 252 def on bliss it’s multiplys it’s abismal def by almost three, it’s special def is already high enough where you don’t need to invest.

the teams fine against Hawlucha, Zapdos checks it well

agree on the sd option for blaziken tho it allows for simple sweeps once it’s checks are removed (also max wtf is that blaziken EV spread lmao)

scarf is an option on victini for sure if you find it lacking the speed to kill the things you want it to (band is fine tho it allows for immediate power just be weary of hazards) (also I agree with the trick change, it cripples victinis defensive switch ins)

run power whip on Ferro it smacks unsuspecting foes hard

other than that teams looks good:psyglad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)