Social Where is your nick from?

My PS name was based on a quote/meme where it says "There is always that one innocent spoon in your home that you just dislike for some reason." and I had to agree. So I nicked myself as ThatOneSpoon and promptly started a challenge called the Dex Challenge. Now, I have over 200 battles played, and 1700 or so are losses at the moment. That makes it so my ELO will be terrible, so I decided to abandon the account after I finished the challenge, and I have also decided to name all of my alts ThatOne (Insert Kitchen Utensil Here). The one I will use as my main account after this challenge will be ThatOneSpork, so that's how I obtained this name.

i started going by beans on the internet for no real reason. whilst i was playing cookie clicker however i disliked the name beans bakery.
so i decided to put 'lady' at the start cause i thought it would sound nice and it happened to stick. the x is there cause ladyxbeans has a better colour on ps than lady beans

Since pohjis asked me a while ago why did I choose my nickname, I decided to post here; it's the name of a Sonata Arctica's album (A band that I like a lot); and it is a word in finnish (I'm not from finland myself and I don't speak finnish) that translates as something like winter that returns, referring to those times in spring when you get a streak of cold days even though it's not winter anymore (A finnish person perhaps can tell you better than me about this). I thought it was a nice word, since we don't have a specific word for that in spanish. I played 2016 powc with that nickname and I decided to keep it when I made my smogon account.

On the other hand, fellow spanish speakers usually call me "Agosto"(Or Agos for short), which is the spanish word for the month of August, since before these smogon times, when I used to only play in spanish speaking servers mostly for fun and I used the nick August(Like the spl player but without his skill), which is the english name that resembles the most my real name (Agustín), and people naturally translated it to Agosto and it stood. Also my sister is named April so its a good meme.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)