What would your custom avatar look like?

my custom avatar would probably be a quagsire using water gun, with me in the background pointing at a nonexistent opponent (btw i kinda look like my pfp)

This is something I've been thinking a lot recently actually :smogthink:

I've had a few ideas. The very first idea which was years ago was just a simple one. Colress with a Kecleon. My favourite trainer + pokemon. Sounds simple. Some of my more recent ideas have been a trainer sprite of Paul McCartney from The Beatles with a Dragonite. (Reasoning for this is so a certain friend of mine can steal it, we're both big fans of the beatles haha). I've also been thinking of an extension of the Help Staff custom avatar of sorts as of recent, but I don't have a strong idea of what I'd like it to be.

Another idea was a final fantasy X pokemon avatar. I'm a big fan of FF14 and some of their sprites they have for a side thing of FF. Random ideas come into my head every now and again, some of which I could very well make myself - I just can't be bothered LOL

Another idea was a final fantasy X pokemon avatar. I'm a big fan of FF14 and some of their sprites they have for a side thing of FF.
FFX as in FF10? Or did you mean XIV as in 14? I’m trying to puzzle this out but I can’t figure out why you’d want an FF10 sprite if you like FF14 the most.

FFX as in FF10? Or did you mean XIV as in 14? I’m trying to puzzle this out but I can’t figure out why you’d want an FF10 sprite if you like FF14 the most.
haha sorry, I mean like a pokemon AND final fantasy XIV custom avatar. Like a character from FF14 and let's say Kecleon in the avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)