All Gens What If ??? - Topic #3 Mega Evolutions in ADV

What if I, What if II

tempuwu.png

Art by Nineveh

Finally, the event that makes us ponder is returning, after a 3 year hiatus! What If this generation had Z-Moves or that generation Mega Evolution. If you haven't, prepare yourself to broaden your horizons with wacky ideas and rules, now its the time to change it! Are these changes fun? If so, are they broken? Maybe or maybe not, but thats where YOU come in and decide whats broken and what isn't!! In this thread we will discuss the metagame changes these rulesets bring, we will also make recurring tournaments about them! If a meta is popular enough we can make a forum tour out of it!! We also accept new fresh ideas for coming weeks, let your imagination run wild with the suggestions!! (dont be too extreme tho)

How will this thread work?
Every 2-3 weeks, a project host will provide a new topic which will be accompanied with scheduled room tours in the RoA Room on PS main (see below for the schedule) Many fun and insane ideas are to come so stay tuned!

SCHEDULE
Tour Times:
2pm -5 GMT
8pm -5 GMT

Last edited:
SO, for our first topic we will start with Mega Evolution in DPP?

1683056865409.png

Mega evolution is a mehcanic that directly impacts the viability of certain Pokemon and how they face off against the meta. How will this for DPP? lets find out!!

There is also an exclusive DPP Mega mechanic, all new abilities obtained by Mega Evolving(except Weather Abilities) only work on the turn after Mega Evolving, such as Mega Swampert only recieving Swift Swim the turn after it evolves

DISLCAIMER: Magic Bounce works differently only bouncing status, thus making Mega Sabyele and Mega Absol have no hazard denial. They will remain legal and still being able to be usable despite this.

Aditionally, mega evolutions that are generally considered overpowered are banned ( Mega Gengar, Mega Blaziken, Mega Lucario, Mega Kangaskhan)

Tournaments /tour rules !Obtainable Misc,+Glalitite,+Refrigerate,+Glalie-Mega,+Alakazite,+Alakazam-Mega,+Absolite,+Absol-Mega,+Magic Bounce,+Aerodactylite,+Tough Claws,+Aerodactyl-Mega,+Aggronite,+Aggron-Mega,+Sablenite,+Sableye-Mega,+Banettite,+Banette-Mega,+Prankster,+Cameruptite,+Camerupt-Mega,+Charizardite X,+Charizard-Mega-X,+Houndoominite,+Houndoom-Mega,+Manectite,+Manectric-Mega,+Swampertite,+Swampert-Mega,+Pinsirite,+Pinsir-Mega,+Aerilate,+Tyranitarite,+Tyranitar-Mega,+Ampharosite,+Ampharos-Mega,+Mold Breaker,+Medichamite,+Medicham-Mega,+Sceptilite,+Sceptile-Mega,+Beedrillite,+Beedrill-Mega,+Adaptability,+Sand Force,+Steelixite,+Steelix-Mega, +Abomasite, +Abomasnow-Mega, +Scizorite, +Scizor-Mega, +Galladite, +Gallade-Mega, +Gyaradosite, +Gyarados-Mega, +Lopunnite, +Lopunny-Mega, +Venusaurite, +Venusaur-Mega, +Blastoisinite, +Blastoise-Mega, +Mega Launcher, +Heracronite, +Heracross-Mega, +Sharpedonite, +Sharpedo-Mega, +Strong Jaw, +Pidgeotite, +Pidgeot-Mega, +Slowbronite, +Slowbro-Mega

Custom Games: /challenge gen4ou @@@ !Obtainable Misc,+Glalitite,+Refrigerate,+Glalie-Mega,+Alakazite,+Alakazam-Mega,+Absolite,+Absol-Mega,+Magic Bounce,+Aerodactylite,+Tough Claws,+Aerodactyl-Mega,+Aggronite,+Aggron-Mega,+Sablenite,+Sableye-Mega,+Banettite,+Banette-Mega,+Prankster,+Cameruptite,+Camerupt-Mega, +Charizardite X,+Charizard-Mega-X,+Houndoominite,+Houndoom-Mega,+Manectite,+Manectric-Mega,+Swampertite,+Swampert-Mega,+Pinsirite,+Pinsir-Mega,+Aerilate,+Tyranitarite,+Tyranitar-Mega,+Ampharosite,+Ampharos-Mega,+Mold Breaker,+Medichamite,+Medicham-Mega,+Sceptilite,+Sceptile-Mega,+Beedrillite,+Beedrill-Mega,+Adaptability,+Sand Force,+Steelixite,+Steelix-Mega, +Abomasite, +Abomasnow-Mega, +Scizorite, +Scizor-Mega, +Galladite, +Gallade-Mega, +Gyaradosite, +Gyarados-Mega, +Lopunnite, +Lopunny-Mega, +Venusaurite, +Venusaur-Mega, +Blastoisinite, +Blastoise-Mega, +Mega Launcher, +Heracronite, +Heracross-Mega, +Sharpedonite, +Sharpedo-Mega, +Strong Jaw, +Pidgeotite, +Pidgeot-Mega, +Slowbronite, +Slowbro-Mega

Last edited:
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Who sanctioned this?

I never thought this would go that far, but here we are. In the RoA Discord, we discussed quite a bit about this topic, and I even chipped in a few times on the discussion. From what I recall, the megas in old gens worked how they did in Gen 6, such as not changing speed on the turn they mega evolved. With that said, having the option to mega evolve would impact the meta considerably. The main impact is arguably their abilities. While the stat gains are juicy, and the speed increases are definitely considerable, so many new options open up for other Pokémon. At the top of my head, Charizard-Y provides Drought, and thus Sun in a meta where the only weathers are Hail and Sand. You also have things like Mega-Sableye, a fantastic wall with Magic Bounce to fuck over hazard setters in a meta with dubious hazard control options. Did I mention it has no weakness? There is virtually no bad mega, although you can reasonably argue that some are outclassed by other Pokémon. My opinion may be misinformed, but I wanted to kick off discussions.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Who sanctioned this?

I never thought this would go that far, but here we are. In the RoA Discord, we discussed quite a bit about this topic, and I even chipped in a few times on the discussion. From what I recall, the megas in old gens worked how they did in Gen 6, such as not changing speed on the turn they mega evolved. With that said, having the option to mega evolve would impact the meta considerably. The main impact is arguably their abilities. While the stat gains are juicy, and the speed increases are definitely considerable, so many new options open up for other Pokémon. At the top of my head, Charizard-Y provides Drought, and thus Sun in a meta where the only weathers are Hail and Sand. You also have things like Mega-Sableye, a fantastic wall with Magic Bounce to fuck over hazard setters in a meta with dubious hazard control options. Did I mention it has no weakness? There is virtually no bad mega, although you can reasonably argue that some are outclassed by other Pokémon. My opinion may be misinformed, but I wanted to kick off discussions.
Update: So apparently I cannot read. Mega Bounce does not work here, and there is a delay for non-weather abilities. Regardless, I still stand by my point regarding the utility of mega Pokémon's abilities.

Edit: I erred again.

Last edited:

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This experience is purely from roomtours mashing has hosted. I've won two in a row with mega swampert rain. I personally think it might be one of the best megas in the tier. Rain is already kinda matchup fishy and swampert helps alleviate that. The counterplay to rain generally in dpp is twave or ttar both of which swampert does not care about. It's also naturally bulky enough to without any bulky investment live many nuetral hits.

The other super strong megas are Mega-Latias and Mega-Scizor. both of these mons are extremely annoying to face in game as mega scizor is incredibly bulky has sd and technician and the only real way to deal with it fire moves as it can shrug off nuetral hits with ease. Mega Latias is just bulky has all the great moves regular latias does. I do think mega latias is bottom of the 3 but its still top3 megas in the tier

Other megas worth mentioning. Mega Gyrarados, Both Mega Zards, and Mega Metagross. these guys are good too but I personally havent seen them have the same effect as the other 3 and also havent used them enough.

Havent really seen any of the other megas used so no opinion but some of them are probably fine.

Zard-Y: Put Rocks and use a Rotom or a Spiritomb to block them. Also, Chople Berry Tar and Restalk Gyarados are decent checks.

Zard-X: Extremely hard to check Mon. Hippo with SE is a good check, Restalk Gyarados again can work but this time needs to be Pdef. Mega Aero checks both Zards offensively. Rhyperior checks Zard-X too. Like Zard-Y, it still suffers from Rocks and spinblocking is not hard in DPP.

Mega Abomasnow is better than ever with reduced power of this Gen and perma-Hail, but suffers from Rocks too. It can support Walrein and other Hail abussers, including Clefable. It also checks very well Mega Swampert.

Scizor: Just regular Scizor (already good) but better.

Metagross: Broken, except for the fact it has 4 slot syndrome.

Latias: Good upgrade, though it gets eaten by Tyranitar.

Tyranitar: Another good Mon made better, but only for DD sets.

Venusaur: Suffers a lot from perma Sand (or Hail). Can be good in weatherless match-ups, but those are rare.

Swampert: Unstoppable in Rain (except for Gyarados and Mega Abomasnow). Still good without Rain.

Blastoise: Doesn,t have Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere to abuse Mega Launcher, so not much reason to use it.

Pidgeot: Doesn,t have Hurricane, so its totally unviable, it won,t be sweeping with Air Slash when there are so many Flying resists.

Beedrill: Extremely strong with Zone and Pursuit (it doesn,t get strong Knock Off in this Gen) support, weak to Rocks, but at least doesn,t have to deal with Rocky Helmet.

Pinsir: Needs huge support and there are many flying resists. And of course, Rocks.

Sceptile: Ok cleaner with 4 slots syndrome. Outspeeds everything.

Manectric: No Volt Switch, so pretty mediocre. Zapdos is better most of the time.

Houndoom: Its a shame you can,t use Zard-Y + this. Tyranitar is way too common for it to be viable.

Camerupt: Very good Trick Room abusser, due to having Explosion its almost impossible to counter when in TR. Good partner is Bronzong.

Gyarados: Can be both defensive and offensive, with many possible sets. Not having Crunch is not a big flaw, Stats are really high.

Slowbro: No Scald, no Psyshock and no Regenerator pre-mega. Still, can end up sweeping with the right support.

Sharpedo: Unlike Gyarados, this does get Crunch and has Speed.Hard to check Mon without Skarmory, which can be trapped by Zone. Losing Speed Boost isn,t a big deal, when it can just run 4 offensive moves.

Heracross: No way to abuse Skill Link, but has enormous power and bulk. Will destroy slower teams and can be good vs offensive ones with Restalk, especially due to resisting everything Breloom can throw at it.

Lopunny: Jump Kick is the strongest Move, but not a big issue, this Mon hits everything neutrally and outspeeds everything too. Facade can be used to troll Rotom.

Ampharos: No Dragon Pulse hurts this guy a lot, but it does check Zard-Y with the typing while being Sdef. Thats pretty much the only niche.

Steelix: Very strong with perma Sand if you manage to remove Skarmory (Zone) and Rotom (Pursuit). Can stick around a lot with Restalk.

Medicham: Well, at least we have Sableye too and Spiritomb is in the Tier. Also, High Jump Kick doesn,t have that much power in this Gen.

Gallade: Better vs offensive teams than Medicham, even worse vs Sableye.

Gardevoir: No ability due to Fairy typing no existing :( Stronger that it used to be, but why would you run this instead of...

Alakazam: Now, this one is very strong and fast. No Magic Guard pre-mega is not a big deal when you can do big damage. The one thing that hurts this guy is No Team preview. He won,t be seeing that Sdef Spiritomb that will come and destroy it.

Aggron: Heavy Slam loss is painful, but this guy is still as immortal as in ORAS and SM when using Restalk. Support with Spin, Sand and maybe Wish, you have a great Mega for Stall and Balance teams. Can check even Metagross and Medicham due to Filter.

Aerodactyl: Offensive check to both Zards, Beedrill and Scizor. Probably strongest non-STAB Pursuit. Like in ORAS and SM, Adamant is probably better than Jolly. Suffers with Rocks, but benefits from perma Sand rising Sdef.

Banette: This guy has never been good, but Prankster does give it some small niche. Can cripple with Status half of the opposing team and Destiny Bond something. Hates Clefable a lot.

Sableye: No weaknesses. Great Mega for Stall and good lead, though it does suffer from perma-Sand.

Glalie: 2HKOs everything if we take into account Refrigerate Explosion with Gen 4 mechanics.

Mega Altaria: What typing and ability does this even have?

Mawile: Much worse than it used to be, but still viable (being the Mon with the highest Attack certainly helps). No Knock Off, no Fairy typing and Dark is resisted by Steel. Mega Aggron and Steelix totally counter this and Mega Scizor and Metagross also do without Fire Fang. Mega Swampert will take a lot from Sucker Punch, but will still get the job done. Rotom is a great counter too with Wow. Still can sweep late game when unrevealed before, but probably is like C rank (similar viability to Mega Sceptile).

Absol: Also worse due to not having Knock Off, but can work as a lead with Protect, I guess... use Sableye.

After touching grass, I had opened my eyes to absolute enlightenment. In those moments of bliss, I have come up with an idea:

In Gen 1, what if Hyper Beam operated as it did in later generations? (Forced recharge turn?)

Hyper Beam usage is pretty unique to Gen 1, and there are several people (myself included) who would've appreciated if its Gen 1 variant was kept. I think this idea is interesting, if a bit unoriginal, so I'm happy to hear your opinions.

Ill try futurely make more teams with other megas but for now i only have this one that i made with mega scizor https://pokepast.es/0483b3b2a86f2da4
Its only hard to make teams with Megas that aren,t already viable DPP Mons. Otherwise, just pick a DPP team you already have, and change the item and the set of the Mega a little. Examples:

Fuck, no examples, PS is down, so no Pokepastes. But here is team I can recall from memory:
Smeargle, Gyarados, Spiritomb, Bronzong, Jirachi, Mega Camerupt. This was already a viable Camerupt team, so I just changed the item of Camerupt. Its even easier with Mons like Gyarados, (CM) Latias, Scizor, Metagross or DD Tyranitar.
Another example: Jirachi, Skarmory, Tyranitar, Flygon, Mega Latias, Rotom. Was a regular CM + Roar Latias, now its Mega. It suffers more from the Sand Tyranitar provides, but its better in every other aspect.

After touching grass, I had opened my eyes to absolute enlightenment. In those moments of bliss, I have come up with an idea:

In Gen 1, what if Hyper Beam operated as it did in later generations? (Forced recharge turn?)

Hyper Beam usage is pretty unique to Gen 1, and there are several people (myself included) who would've appreciated if its Gen 1 variant was kept. I think this idea is interesting, if a bit unoriginal, so I'm happy to hear your opinions.
Do you mean what if Hyper Beam operated in future gens as it did in Gen 1? If so I'm down. Apply the same changes to Blast Burn, Giga Impact, etc and that would make for a fun alternate format imo

Rage edit: at this time that isn’t possible, but it would be cool.

Do you mean what if Hyper Beam operated in future gens as it did in Gen 1? If so I'm down. Apply the same changes to Blast Burn, Giga Impact, etc and that would make for a fun alternate format imo
I meant current Hyper Beam in Gen 1, but what you said is far more interesting than what I said. I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but more options for attackers always sounds fun. Also, I can imagine -ate abusers being fun use with Giga Impact/Beam.

252 Atk Refrigerate Glalie-Mega (500 BP) Explosion vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Aggron-Mega: 237-280 (68.8 - 81.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Mega Glalie's Explosion is the funniest move I have ever seen

For context, that's stronger than EQ
252 Atk Glalie-Mega Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Filter Aggron-Mega: 75-88 (21.8 - 25.5%) -- 0.7% chance to 4HKO

Last edited:
Zard-Y: Put Rocks and use a Rotom or a Spiritomb to block them. Also, Chople Berry Tar and Restalk Gyarados are decent checks.

Zard-X: Extremely hard to check Mon. Hippo with SE is a good check, Restalk Gyarados again can work but this time needs to be Pdef. Mega Aero checks both Zards offensively. Rhyperior checks Zard-X too. Like Zard-Y, it still suffers from Rocks and spinblocking is not hard in DPP.

Mega Abomasnow is better than ever with reduced power of this Gen and perma-Hail, but suffers from Rocks too. It can support Walrein and other Hail abussers, including Clefable. It also checks very well Mega Swampert.

Scizor: Just regular Scizor (already good) but better.

Metagross: Broken, except for the fact it has 4 slot syndrome.

Latias: Good upgrade, though it gets eaten by Tyranitar.

Tyranitar: Another good Mon made better, but only for DD sets.

Venusaur: Suffers a lot from perma Sand (or Hail). Can be good in weatherless match-ups, but those are rare.

Swampert: Unstoppable in Rain (except for Gyarados and Mega Abomasnow). Still good without Rain.

Blastoise: Doesn,t have Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere to abuse Mega Launcher, so not much reason to use it.

Pidgeot: Doesn,t have Hurricane, so its totally unviable, it won,t be sweeping with Air Slash when there are so many Flying resists.

Beedrill: Extremely strong with Zone and Pursuit (it doesn,t get strong Knock Off in this Gen) support, weak to Rocks, but at least doesn,t have to deal with Rocky Helmet.

Pinsir: Needs huge support and there are many flying resists. And of course, Rocks.

Sceptile: Ok cleaner with 4 slots syndrome. Outspeeds everything.

Manectric: No Volt Switch, so pretty mediocre. Zapdos is better most of the time.

Houndoom: Its a shame you can,t use Zard-Y + this. Tyranitar is way too common for it to be viable.

Camerupt: Very good Trick Room abusser, due to having Explosion its almost impossible to counter when in TR. Good partner is Bronzong.

Gyarados: Can be both defensive and offensive, with many possible sets. Not having Crunch is not a big flaw, Stats are really high.

Slowbro: No Scald, no Psyshock and no Regenerator pre-mega. Still, can end up sweeping with the right support.

Sharpedo: Unlike Gyarados, this does get Crunch and has Speed.Hard to check Mon without Skarmory, which can be trapped by Zone. Losing Speed Boost isn,t a big deal, when it can just run 4 offensive moves.

Heracross: No way to abuse Skill Link, but has enormous power and bulk. Will destroy slower teams and can be good vs offensive ones with Restalk, especially due to resisting everything Breloom can throw at it.

Lopunny: Jump Kick is the strongest Move, but not a big issue, this Mon hits everything neutrally and outspeeds everything too. Facade can be used to troll Rotom.

Ampharos: No Dragon Pulse hurts this guy a lot, but it does check Zard-Y with the typing while being Sdef. Thats pretty much the only niche.

Steelix: Very strong with perma Sand if you manage to remove Skarmory (Zone) and Rotom (Pursuit). Can stick around a lot with Restalk.

Medicham: Well, at least we have Sableye too and Spiritomb is in the Tier. Also, High Jump Kick doesn,t have that much power in this Gen.

Gallade: Better vs offensive teams than Medicham, even worse vs Sableye.

Gardevoir: No ability due to Fairy typing no existing :( Stronger that it used to be, but why would you run this instead of...

Alakazam: Now, this one is very strong and fast. No Magic Guard pre-mega is not a big deal when you can do big damage. The one thing that hurts this guy is No Team preview. He won,t be seeing that Sdef Spiritomb that will come and destroy it.

Aggron: Heavy Slam loss is painful, but this guy is still as immortal as in ORAS and SM when using Restalk. Support with Spin, Sand and maybe Wish, you have a great Mega for Stall and Balance teams. Can check even Metagross and Medicham due to Filter.

Aerodactyl: Offensive check to both Zards, Beedrill and Scizor. Probably strongest non-STAB Pursuit. Like in ORAS and SM, Adamant is probably better than Jolly. Suffers with Rocks, but benefits from perma Sand rising Sdef.

Banette: This guy has never been good, but Prankster does give it some small niche. Can cripple with Status half of the opposing team and Destiny Bond something. Hates Clefable a lot.

Sableye: No weaknesses. Great Mega for Stall and good lead, though it does suffer from perma-Sand.

Glalie: 2HKOs everything if we take into account Refrigerate Explosion with Gen 4 mechanics.

Mega Altaria: What typing and ability does this even have?

Mawile: Much worse than it used to be, but still viable (being the Mon with the highest Attack certainly helps). No Knock Off, no Fairy typing and Dark is resisted by Steel. Mega Aggron and Steelix totally counter this and Mega Scizor and Metagross also do without Fire Fang. Mega Swampert will take a lot from Sucker Punch, but will still get the job done. Rotom is a great counter too with Wow. Still can sweep late game when unrevealed before, but probably is like C rank (similar viability to Mega Sceptile).

Absol: Also worse due to not having Knock Off, but can work as a lead with Protect, I guess... use Sableye.
i feel like even with ttar everywhere houndoom could work maybe with some weather reset with stuff like sunny day support

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Usage stats from the semifinals and finals of the What If Tours held in RoA now that the first major topic is over

What If Megas in DPP OU

Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Tyranitar          |   32 |  55.17% |  37.50% |
| 2    | Latias             |   31 |  53.45% |  38.71% |
| -    | Rotom-Appliance    |   19 |  32.76% |  47.37% |
| 3    | Metagross          |   17 |  29.31% |  41.18% |
| 4    | Swampert           |   16 |  27.59% |  62.50% |
| 5    | Rotom-Wash         |   15 |  25.86% |  40.00% |
| 6    | Gyarados           |   14 |  24.14% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Heatran            |   13 |  22.41% |  61.54% |
| 7    | Jirachi            |   13 |  22.41% |  30.77% |
| 9    | Empoleon           |   12 |  20.69% |  41.67% |
| 10   | Aerodactyl         |   10 |  17.24% |  70.00% |
| 10   | Charizard          |   10 |  17.24% |  70.00% |
| 10   | Scizor             |   10 |  17.24% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Gengar             |    9 |  15.52% |  55.56% |
| 14   | Skarmory           |    8 |  13.79% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Uxie               |    7 |  12.07% |  71.43% |
| 15   | Kingdra            |    7 |  12.07% |  71.43% |
| 15   | Lucario            |    7 |  12.07% |  42.86% |
| 18   | Roserade           |    6 |  10.34% |  83.33% |
| 18   | Infernape          |    6 |  10.34% |  33.33% |
| 18   | Dragonite          |    6 |  10.34% |  16.67% |
| 21   | Zapdos             |    5 |   8.62% |  60.00% |
| 21   | Starmie            |    5 |   8.62% |  20.00% |
| 21   | Breloom            |    5 |   8.62% |  20.00% |
| 21   | Clefable           |    5 |   8.62% |  20.00% |
| 25   | Rotom-Heat         |    4 |   6.90% |  75.00% |
| 25   | Flygon             |    4 |   6.90% |  75.00% |
| 25   | Qwilfish           |    4 |   6.90% |  75.00% |
| 25   | Azelf              |    4 |   6.90% |  50.00% |
| 29   | Blissey            |    3 |   5.17% |  66.67% |
| 29   | Bronzong           |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 29   | Gliscor            |    3 |   5.17% |  33.33% |
| 29   | Magnezone          |    3 |   5.17% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Lopunny            |    3 |   5.17% |   0.00% |
| 34   | Victreebel         |    2 |   3.45% | 100.00% |
| 34   | Suicune            |    2 |   3.45% | 100.00% |
| 34   | Forretress         |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Donphan            |    2 |   3.45% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Hippowdon          |    2 |   3.45% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Magneton           |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Aggron             |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Alakazam           |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Kabutops           |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Ludicolo           |    1 |   1.72% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Froslass           |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Glalie             |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Sableye            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Abomasnow          |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Nidoqueen          |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Walrein            |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
| 39   | Beedrill           |    1 |   1.72% |   0.00% |
as always feel free to discuss your thoughts here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)