All Gens What If Server - We're Going Live!

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Whatif.jpg

Thanks Cretacerus for the nice banner!

After many topics on the "What if?" thread, the time has finally come to bring them to life. With the help of Snaquaza the different metagames are being implemented into a private showdown server for all to enjoy. This opens up the possibility of future tours revolving these topics! For those who don't really know what the "what if" thread is all about, it is a theorymon thread that creates different senarios and attempt to figure out how it affects the metagame. Some changes might not change much while others completely change they way the game is played. As the various topics become playable, we will see if our predictions are correct. The number of metas that are up and running are low right now but it will steadily increase with time so stay tuned!

http://aqua.psim.us/whatif

Here is list of what the metagames are and which one of them are currently playable. Mind you not all of them will be playable but we can probably get close.

I will keep you guys updated when a new metagame is up and running. Have fun and feel free to post your replays and teams here for all to see!

Last edited:

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Didn't expect to put up an update so soon. Snaquaza has been working hard to make as many of these topics playable for you guys. Thanks to him, every rby topic and most of the gsc and adv topics are now playable! At this rate, we should have most of the remaining topics completed in no time.

Like I said before, feel free to try them out and post your battles/teams here. Also, if you have a suggestion for a future topic, pm them to me and you may see them used in a future topic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)