All Gens What are your favorite teams of all time?

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
back in the day, there used to be teams that impressed upon me a certain 'special feeling.' they were teams that were just so good that they seemed timeless. they either changed the metagame entirely or felt like something completely new. or, they were the culmination of the current meta.

nowadays, especially with the absence of rmts, i don't really feel like we have those teams anymore (even if we didn't really have them to begin with). for this thread, i want to explore that nostalgic feeling and invite some tour players to opine on teams they built which capture that feeling of reaching that teambuilding pinnacle. most of these will probably be lost with time, but i think that for a lot of people just seeing sprites triggers that feeling. gens 1-6, i'll start with my own...

Gen 4

this build + many of others like it pretty much is what all my self-made dpp teams consisted of during 2015 - 2017. scarfgon + loom + ttar + gar/mag/cune/dnite/tran/jira was my bread and butter. a very good squad which i believe aim (?) used to victory during spl7. i always enjoyed the momentum these builds granted, and i believe this to be the peak of my perfection in these type of builds. really standard, but you could always fit in some fresh surprises on these teams. their flexibility is what made building/using them fun. i used chestorestcmcune for this one.

Gen 6

my first team i brought into spl6....and what basically started the "pdc formula" as i used to call it. fwg + speed control + breaker 1 + breaker 2. what i used to describe as 'anti-balance-balance,' basically. this team wasn't exceptionally good or anything, but it was something which felt like my own. it was standard balance, but it worked REALLY well at the time. the dual ground combo of glisc + lando beat up most fatter balance builds at the time, and the rest of the team did well vs offense. not even close to worth using now, but it was really cool when i first built it.

now THIS is my crowning jewel of team building. at the time, this was basically the best anti-balance team ever and i truly believe it to have fundamentally changed oras. i was known for my affinity to LO zam at the time, but this team perfected what i was going after. it had sr + spikes, pokemon immune to hazards, and a defensive core ready to take a barrage of hits. it lost to stall, of course (what didn't?) but it basically could beat everything else. people had not quite began to use proper HO and those that did typically used versions ran over by hippo + tran + latias. the 5-way defensive core between the non-zam mons handled everything superbly well. anyway, LO zam wrecked balance at the time, which basically made people turn to torn-t in order to beat out teams like this. sadly, the popularity of torn-t in the coming months would invalidate this team for the most part -- dealing with torn-t was just too hard for it to keep up. opposing spike based regen balances w/ torn really tore it apart...which was a shame. still, this team is probably the best thing i ever built and the pinnacle of my gen6 team building ability. not a very permanent stay in the oras field, but overall a really good team. top 3 at the time.

alright, so that's enough of my teams. i have a few more that i think are of this level (my team vs tesung in semis that got 6-0d by volcorona :( but which i personally thought was very good ultra-fat balance, me and fakes' celebi /mag team i used vs ojama, me and badass' endure chomp dragmag). anyway, share yours!

Attachments

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Great thread, hope to see more people drop some of their favorite teams here, always nice to see some of people's favorite stuff.

These BKC LoomTarMie type-offenses were and still are an absolute blast to play with, super customizable in the steel slots especially with a lot of leeway here and there based on what styles you wanna match up best against and basically one of my favorite types of teams to use in general. Pursuit removing irritating mons like Lati, Zap, Rotm, etc. from games really makes this team go and can vault you into a very favorable position early into the game. This team is honestly still super solid and can match up well against basically any playstyle, whether that be hard stall or Azelf HO, depending on how you choose to customize it, while still giving you room to basically outplay every matchup by default. I can't say enough about how versatile or fun these teams are, but they're generally my favorite playstyle to use in DPP.

I absolutely loved using these rain offenses back in stour when rush dril was allowed in the tier, it fit exactly in where I was comfortable playing from an offensive standpoint while exerting an obscene amount of pressure on the opposing team, regardless of playstyle. I don't recall who made this, but it's just something I've been using for a while. Having 3 possible wincons in Drill, Lati, and Keld while having a mon that people have been calling broken for years in Specs Latios combined with Spikes support from Ferro in conjunction with the sleep spreading and overall utility of Politoed. Facing this team with sand really felt like a lose/lose a lot of the time, either let rain stay up and get swept by Scarf Keld or displace it with sand and get swept by Exca. Really cool playstyle that I miss having around, but it's definitely understandable why it was banned in hindsight considering how easy it was to just overpower and blow through sand teams when you wanted to.

Super fun offensive team that's been around to some degree for at least a year, if not more so. The first time that I saw any variant of this team used was probably when Mounts was catching bodies with it in stour last spring, and have loved using it ever since. The obscene offensive pressure that you impose on opposing teams between BD Azu, SD Bish, NP (or Twave) thundy, and AoA Metagross is obscene and you can absolutely crack standard offense and balance in half with these kinds of team. Thi team was at its best during the whole fat Slowbro Spikes meta when no one prepped for half the fucking team, but it's still really solid and can outplay basically any matchup except for the hard ct stalls with like Quagsire and Scarfzone. I'm really glad that this team rose to prominence like it did becaue it's really helped with the development of ORAS OU in a more positive direction, encouraging thoughtful bulky offenses with room to outplay everything instead of lazy Spikes balances.

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
GSC

one of my absolute favorite builds in the sense that everything flows together perfectly, never feels lacking in both offensive and defensive measures, no glaring weaknesses and can outplay pretty much anything you happen to run into. I want to take credit for these 6 but I think sulcata beat me to it. the combination of curse sd lax + curse hera is really nasty, especially after you get forced into a spikes trade and then golem comes in after the double down and you're like... shit I have nothing for this. kou + egg is great team glue and you can't go wrong with cloyster.

ADV

I think this was the first adv team I really "mastered" in that I didn't have to pull up the calc every other turn and generally knew my way around it, was a great introduction to the metagame as well after a significant break. baton pass is such a great move that always feels like you're off to a good start and it's easy to abuse the leads you generate with skarm + mag + pursuit tar to win the early spike war and roar pert + aero racking up crazy damage as the game progresses. it's very outdated now and I haven't used it in over a year, but still feels comfortable and makes perfect sense.

DPP

nothing more satisfying than donking noobs with abomasnow + triple steels, man. this team can't hang at all in the clef era but it's pure nostalgia for me and probably marks the beginning of my appreciation for dpp/end of the constant frustration and inability to figure it out.

might do some more later idk. cool thread

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
for this thread, i want to explore that nostalgic feeling and invite some tour players to opine on teams they built which capture that feeling of reaching that teambuilding pinnacle.
posting this as a reminder that i want teams posted by their builders, if possible. if you do post a team made by another person (which i don't *really* want), give explicit credit, a time period, etc.

I'm not on the tour, but mind if I share my old BW team?

I roughly came up with this team during the Keldeo and Tornadus dominated days of BW when Amoonbro was the hot shit in stall. The originally team had Scizor or Jirachi instead of Tyranitar, to aid Pink Blob (at this time Blissey = Chansey) with Pokemon that break through it, and Skarmory instead of Zapdos for... SkarmBliss? Zapdos came to me at 3am, in a sleep deprived state, trying to find a better Pokemon than Skarmory to check Chloro-Venusaur and Scizor and the team skyrocketed after that, Tyranitar was something I overlooked until a RMT I had, but once I used it the team was good enough for me to get suspect requirements for Landorus (which is a big deal because I suck at laddering). The combination of Amoonbro, a muse whispering into my ear about Zapdos in Gen 5, and Tyranitar being perfect cemented the team into my brain.

Forretress was also there.

I am not sure if Zapdos is still that useful with Venusaur out of the picture now, tho I don't think Skarm was good for the team either, I wouldn't honestly rather not mess with the team now as is so nostalgic to me.

gonna take this a slightly different direction because my fondest memories about teams all have to do with Ubers; it's what I played when I was up-and-coming

ORAS Ubers - Ubers Open IV

I built this team to take on Tesung in the semi-finals of the Ubers Open (replay linked above). I used this to get my first real showing in a big individual tour and played a hell of a game against Tesung, getting haxed heavily and eventually bringing it back to Origin Pulse misses and a roll on Xerneas, which I got. At the time of building, heavy offensive structures were unoptimized; Deo-S was the de-facto lead for offenses and Mega-Sableye sun balances were all the rage. I wanted to abuse these common structures by having a hazard lead that could both spin against Deo-S and set rocks against Magic Bounce. There are a few small synergies that exist within this structure, like MMY being able to absorb sleep from Darkrai safely with Insomnia so Exca can lead against Deo-S + Darkrai structures, Arceus-Ghost overwhelming RP PDon checks, etc. I'd say this was the proto-form of the Sash spin lead-based heavy offenses that continue to dominate top-level ORAS Ubers play to this day.

ADV Ubers - UPL III

I built this team to use in Ubers Premier League playoffs. I was on the Defiant Durians and we won the tour that year. This team is a culmination of meta trends and new techs. It employs Deo-D as a hazard setter and Lati@s check, which at the time was unheard of; if you wanted Spikes, you used Forretress or Deo-S. To capitalize of the presence of Forretress as the tier's main spiker, I used Magneton as hazard control to enable degenerate sets like Amnesia Snorlax and Refresh DClaw CM Latias to shine. Dual Lati is an age-old concept, first seen in Ginku's classic sun team; however, this is the first instance where a weatherless approach to this style was taken. Basically, the fundamental concepts of Dual Lati + spikes, mono-Curselax + Pursuit Meta, and Magneton + dragons were a tried-and-true approach to winning, but set and mon choices were innovative at the time. Unlike most older ADV ubers teams, this is still usable in the modern meta because it defined the standard build for multiple archetypes.

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
DPP UU

My first ever "real" team that I made on Shoddy, after a few months of total dicking around with things like Lead Power Trick Shuckle, Ash teams, mono-Kanto teams, etc. I still had a major desire to use not-standard stuff, hence the Entei. This team was also made during the Froslass meta, which is why I used a Lead Scarf Entei, to limit Froslass to 1 layer of Spikes and Entei actually won against most common leads save for Ambipom lol. The rest of the team was mostly standard, hence the "real" team part, but it still isn't anything special, mostly just "goodstuff" mons from the ladder all mashed together. I did have some good success on the ladder with this team, but I quickly put it down once Froslass got the boot and started experimenting with other things as I got into C&C like Solrock, Lapras, and Huntail.

The team I'm probably most proud of and still one of my favorites to use for a "guaranteed" win (it ended 3-0 in UUPLs, once in semis), and is in my opinion a playstyle perfected. I by no means came up with hail stall in DPP UU, or even came up with the components of a good hail team, but I did combine said components in a nearly perfect way with this team, leaving its only real weakness to that to Toxicroak, Fight spam, and late-game weather sweepers (full weather teams are about an even match). The main "innovation" on this team is using Bluewind's offensive Occa Berry CurseRegi in place of the standard defensive Regi. It severely cuts down on the weakness to Moltres, Blaziken, and Arcanine that hail teams generally have and allows Regi to lure out Duggy and Rotom and donk them.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

This was the first team I think I ever made, which was for DPP UU and monopurple. It had clear weaknesses and was overreliant on hazards staying up, which was a problem vs Foresight Hitmontop, but I still always enjoyed playing with it and NOT using bastions of DPP UU like venusaur, moltres, etc.

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
SM:

This was a team I built during last year's OLT. It basically takes advantage of broken stuff like Mawile, Sub Glare Zygarde, and Z-move Heatran. Alot of stuff just fits well together, Zygarde glaring stuff for Mawile, Heatran + Bulu, double regen core. The sets were also customizable, 4 atks or SD Mawile, changing Firium tran to Grassium when people were using manaphy rain, Payapa berry Toxapex to help vs Zam and M-latios. This was Definitely my favourite bulky offense of the current gen.

ORAS:

I'm not sure if this team has been made before (guessing it has), but I came up with these 6 while trying to make a MetaZone offense. Metagross will probably always be a top mega, regardless of how much people prepare for it. It's defensive utility and ability to OHKO Clefable is good enough to make it worth using. Tank chomp is super good at getting up rocks, if you don't face a Weavile or something you can just lead it and set them up. Scarf Zone not only traps stuff for metagross but also traps opposing metagross to help Clefable and Latios. Specs Latios is a good hard hitter and revenge killer while being a keld check. Rotom-W makes this team so much better because it's so obnoxious to switch into, if their answer is ferrothorn they basically can't do anything, other bulky grasses are taken advantage of by Metagross or Latios, their own Lati is a free turn for Metagross, as is their own Clefable. The only tough matchup is Gastrodon, but even then you can expect it and double into Latios or Toxic Garchomp. CM Boltbeam Clef wraps up the team and takes advantage of zone trapping offensive steels.

This team might not be so amazing right now but I find it still works. By far my favourite version of Metazone blue offense.

Hm, it's gotta be this one:

DPP:

This is a team I made a long time ago that is probably my longest-withstanding team: the only one steel tarless team I maybe would still use. For me, the teams that feel most satisfying are the ones that go deeper than just natural synergy and formulas; the ones that are built around a really cool idea and that actually blend together perfectly to create something amazing.

The way this team works is that it keeps rocks off the field for as long as possible, spams u-turns from Choice Band Flygon, Choice Band Infernape, and Choice Scarf Jirachi, and just functions as an extremely fast offense that can absolutely obliterate stall and other extremely offensive builds alike. Aerodactyl + Breloom is an amazing combination because Aero will lure in Pokémon like Bronzong that may have Stealth Rocks, it taunts it preventing those rocks from going up, and then once it goes down Breloom can come in and force something asleep or force the rocker out completely, adding to the effect of keeping rocks off and spamming U-Turns. Starmie is there of course just in case rocks go up and it almost always gets a spin off. I love Choice Band Flygon and I think everyone assumes it's scarf so it works as a nasty surprise, especially when they assume in turn that Jirachi is not scarf.

Last edited:
DPP

Azelf
Flygon  sprite from Diamond & Pearl
Breloom  sprite from Diamond & Pearl
Heatran  sprite from Diamond & Pearl
Gyarados  sprite from Diamond & Pearl
Raikou  sprite from Diamond & Pearl

This team was passed to me in 2015 / 201l6 by a good friend of mine. I spammed the crap out of it during this era, it helped me become better as a player. My building habits changed, I moved from being a stall/fat balance player to adding more powerful mons to my teams so that they aren't overly passive and can apply offensive pressure. I don't use this as much now, due to a lot of its general matchups being worse in the current meta, but this team remains a memento of an old friend and I still use it when playing friendlies.

Before I get into an explanation to this team, I just want to point out how much I enjoy it's color palette, definitely one of the more colorful offense teams I've used. Anyways, the team is based around the synergies of Raikou + Gyara, with both mons being able to break each other's threats rather comfortably and open up each other for a sweep. Breloom + Trap Passho Heatran complete an FWG core, while helping wallbreak annoying mons than would otherwise wall the sweeping core. Flygon is there for speed control and a more tangible ground/fire resist to avoid switching in Gyara once Heatran has done its job. Azelf is there to be more than a suicide lead and has attacking moves to pressure defensive teams from the start. You can swap a lot of sets around on the team and play with what you find optimal, adding more depth and replayability to the team as a whole.

A Team I've Built

Scizor  sprite from Black & White
Dugtrio  sprite from Diamond & PearlRotom  sprite from HeartGold & SoulSilverBronzong  sprite from Diamond & PearlKingdra  sprite from Diamond & Pearl

This is a team that I build in mid-2017 when I was still in a rain offense craze. I wanted to find a way to make it work and so it came to me that maybe some kind of semi - rain offense would work better and be less linear than a pure rain offense. I enjoy this team even today and I would still use it in a serious match, this is the closest I've come in terms of optimization for this archetype

AoA Azelf is a scary mon for a lot of teams to deal with from the lead position, it's fast enough to threaten a standard offense, and most defensive teams will find it's massive coverage + explosion really hard to cover. Scizor + Kingdra is the core the team is based around, chosen for good defensive resists while being able to pressure all styles effectively. Scizor generally being better vs defensive teams and kingdra under rain being great vs offense. Dugtrio stops most walls that stop either of these mons sweeps and is another threat to various archetypes while being difficult to deal with. Rotom-W and Bronzong are a defensive backbone, that is really good at walling major offensive threats to this team. Bronzong is important, providing a strong boom and the "rain mode" for Kingdra. Another versatile team that I enjoy that explores a unique angle of dpp building ideas while providing consistent results vs the majority of what you face.

I would share more teams, but this post is going to turn into a book. While I only showed offenses, other teams I enjoy are generally teams with great synergies between their pokemon, built from interesting ideas. My favorite teams are usually built by me, as they just feel right to me and I play better when I'm comfortable with the thought behind a team. I still enjoy playing stalls as a safer option, but in DPP I have come to find that offensive pressure is king, and I think these two teams are great representations of that idea.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
GSC:

Raikou @ Leftovers
Thunder
Hidden Power Ice
Roar
Rest

Cloyster @ Leftovers
Surf
Spikes
Toxic
Exposion

Misdreavus @ Leftovers
Mean Look
Perish Song
Protect
Confuse Ray

Miltank @ Leftovers
Body Slam
Growl
Milk Drink
Heal Bell

Exeggutor @ Leftovers
Psychic
Giga Drain
Explosion
Sleep Powder

Snorlax
Double-Edge
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Rest

I got a lot of mileage out of this squad in my first full SPL season. The idea was to have a way (spinblock with Misdreavus) to guarantee Spikes, then abuse them with Roar Raikou & Mixed Snorlax. Raikou would shuffle & use Thunders to try and get Snorlax in a horrible low-health position; Snorlax would appreciate the extra chip damage against Umbreon & Suicune & Miltank & Misdreavus & opposing Snorlax. Miltank would allow me leeway to play aggressively (e.g., letting Egg / Missy take status), and also gave me the ability to resurrect Raikou & Snorlax once their healths were depleted, essentially starting "round 2" of their assault before the opponent was ready.

Egg & Cloyster both had Explosion, which offered me another dimension of progress if the opponent wasn't packing something annoying like Skarmory. And if the opponent was packing Skarm, Egg could at least bait that in, giving Roar Raikou an opportunity to double-switch in and renew its application of gradual pressure on the opponent (assuming Spikes were down, anyway). Explosions would also help in a pinch against something like Vap or Drumlax. And of course Misdreavus could be called upon to try and cheese a KO out of things, or more often to thwart last-Poke Lax/Vap plans.

This team had some problems though. For starters, it didn't handle Thief abuse very well at all. Opposing Exeggutor were super annoying to deal with. As were Ghosts, as expected with Miltank. Opposing Curselax could also pose a problem - relying on Growl Miltank in the mid-game after Missy is weakened or hit with Pursuit is generally not a great spot to be in. The team sort of relied on Miltank a little too heavily in general: Miltank was its main line of defense against Heracross, Tyranitar, and Nidoking, meaning there were many team matchups where my opponent could make me switch to Miltank at will, and Miltank doesn't really do much in terms of making progress (especially if it's Growling). Finally, more abstractly, this team lacks redundancy, and instead is saddled with dependency chains: Raikou depends on Cloyster who depends on Misdreavus, and if that chain is broken, it becomes very difficult to make anything happen. Even though I tried to make "parallel" paths with Misdreavus Ptrap and Egg & Cloyster Explosions, in practice the team's only consistent ways to make progress flowed from having & keeping Spikes (c.f. the discussion about Egg's role on the team in the presence of an opposing Skarmory).

Even with its foibles, this team did me well and I have a little nostalgia for it. Even if, at the end of it all, the main difference between it and the standard VIL stall is just Egg > Skarm.

BW2

Garchomp / Dragonite / Starmie / Volcarona / Scizor (or other steel)

This is the most bog standard BW2 OU offensive team. In spite of metagames changes, I always found this team floating around. Here is Smurf's variation in the RMT archive. What I love about this team is that evey pokemon is a finisher, lead, and customizable. Bonus points for not using any legendaries.

It has everything you need to succeed:
  • Dragspam
  • FWG core
  • Multiple strong priority users
  • Rapid Spin
  • Sleep
  • Pursuit
Usually early game lead Garchomp sets stealth rock and softens up steels / grounds with SD + Outrage. If you need to prevent your opponents rocks early game, lead Breloom's Spore + fighting STAB or Starmie's water STAB does a great job. Mid-game use Dragonite to continue wearing down the opponent and Starmie to clear stealth rock from your side. Finish the game by out-speeding and overpowering everything with Volcarona. At any point in the game use extremespeed, mach punch, and bullet punch to stop an opponent's sweep cold.

Traditionally, CB Scizor is used in the steel slot but I have found other sets or pokes to be more useful. I find CB Scizor isn't bulky enough to reliably switch-in and trap Latios or Alakazam with pursuit. Sweeping against rains teams is hard because Scizor is slow and most opposing pokes resist bullet punch.

Some alternatives:
  • Choice Scarf Jirachi
    • 60% chance at preventing opponent's rocks early game against faster suicide leads like Terrakion and Azelf with serene grace iron head. U-turn can still pivot around like Scizor. Trick makes it useful against stall.
    • The real sell is Healing Wish. Late-game to Volcarona or Multiscale Dragonite can be devastating
  • Metagross
    • Jirachi typing but with Pursuit. Unique Trick Scarf + Pursuit combo for use-fullness against Latios and stall
    • CB with 252 HP / 156 SpD ensures that Surf Latios never 2HKO's. Way more reliable than Scizor, and you still keep CB Bullet Punch.
  • Choice Scarf Scizor
    • Can't really to a Draco Meteor, but the extra speed is definitely nice vs offense / zam
Both also resist Tornadus' hurricane and can set stealth rock if you want Garchomp to do something else. You could also try Magnezone to support the dragons or magma storm Heatran to win weather wars. But I prefer to have pursuit because otherwise Latios just comes in all game, outspeeds, and nukes your pokes to death.

My variation with focus punch Breloom to wallbreak, CB Scizor with enough Sp. Def to survive two Draco Meteors, and Specs Starmie to outrun and sweep rain.
Code:
Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Sleep Talk

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Rapid Spin

Volcarona @ Lum Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Atk / 168 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Last edited:
DPP OU
well, going to share my favorite team that I created before Latias Meta, I fell in love with this because it was really solid and won many games with it.

Importable in the image.

This team was created in a period that offense was everywhere and stall was very common too, decided to create this team when I was learning other playstyles and chose Milotic because its fat and can have different uses, in this case I discussed it offensive set with Century Express, gladly that set worked amazing to bring down Breloom and Dragons, Gliscor is ground inmunity and Stall breaker, Tyranitar Custap Berry always good since it set up Stealth Rocks and nobody expected in late dpp a Custap Tyranitar, so it was a free kill vs Dragonite / Gliscor / Fast Ghosts, Jirachi SDef to have a switch into Starmie and other special stuff + Wish that support the team in defensive terms, Breloom as Tyranitar check and priority, it works good as Ground Resist with that Spread and can take 1 Ibeam from Orbless Starmie at ful health, finally Rotom-H as speed control agaisnt Dragonite / Gyarados and other stuff, works as Fight Resist (Infernape / Lucario) and Spinblocker, pretty fun team and works good.

Breloom @ Fighting Gem
EVs: 56 HP / 236 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Focus Punch

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 160 HP / 76 Atk / 132 SpD / 140 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Skarmory @ Salac Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Force
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Naive Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Smack Down
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 156 Def / 104 Spe
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Scald

probably my most consistent bw team. kinda weaker given recent meta developments (toxic orb loom, offensive non-scarf exca) but still solid. i've used it in my bw cup run for almost every early round series; made it last year while prepping for spl, but ended up giving it to zf to use vs ojama. the goal was to appear like a relatively standard balance, but use hella offensive sets to pressure. salac skarm > custap anyday since you force an attack instead of being played around. i had a decent amount of ~anti-meta~ sets here, with the taunt tar to shut down opposing spikes and random bulkmons like chansey. subsmack landorus opens up for excadrill perfectly, while also being able to act as a pseudo sleep absorb. if you get down sr + spike and can keep up the pressure, it's usually a free win.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.

Pawniard (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 40 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Timburr (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off

Tirtouga (M) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 212 Atk / 92 Def / 24 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shell Smash
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

Spritzee (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Def / 240 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Tri Attack
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Abra (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Energy Ball

Yeah yeah i know, Little Cup.
I don't want to take all of the credit for this one as Corporal Levi helped fine tune the team and deserves a shoutout.
At the time this was built, ORAS LC had quite a few mons that are now gone and generally your average team looked different with regen spamming and slow, fat and fail-safe teams being very much a thing.
I really liked this idea of four wincons with every mon being a huge threat since i was never a fan of slow stuff and teams with one hard wincon were prone to Cottonee which was everywhere at the time.
SR+Smash Tirt was a set that was unheard of at the time and it's to this day catching people off guard, and things like Pawniard almost never ran Life Orb.
I also like to think this team especially revived CM Spritzee in that era which wasn't seen at all despite being one of the best wincons in the tier.
It's not a random ladder team either, since '15 it had never (kill me if i forgot something) lost an official LC tour game in my hands with its most recent victory just last week, including some hilarious ones like a 6-0 vs esteemed LC main shakeitup: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-39135

LC and especially ORAS LC isn't the tier to brag about but its safe to say -and its a sentiment shared by many who were around at the time- this is one of the best teams the tier has seen and certainly the best of my own ORAS LC teams in terms of raw winrate, has literally no weakness if piloted right, survived the test of time and takes me back to my best time on Smogon in terms of my performance as a player and fun i had playing the game.
Good stuff.

Last edited:

Century Express

melodies of life
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
ORAS

Fruit Tree (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 244 HP / 192 Def / 52 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Parasite (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt

Harvest Breed (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Roost

Man in a Shed (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Pink Moon (Clefable) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Bryter Layter (Slowking) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Around 2015~2016, I remember that I was a huge fan of Clef-centric Balanced teams (and I know it's super similiar to an old cosine Balance team), but this line-up had a special "touch" for me.

Mega Venusaur in particular was a great anti-metagame pick - more often that not, a fuckton of offensive teams had a lot of trouble breaking through Mega Venu / Heatran / Gliscor / Bulky-water defensive backbone. Usually, the majority of Mega Venusaur's answers (at the time) were brute attackers, like Latios, Talonflame, Mega Medi / Garde / Pinsir / ZardY, so ScarfTtar was particularly great in this build, allowing me to chip or revenge kill the majority of these threats via SR, Pursuit, and Sandstorm damage. Heatran + ScarfTtar was a nasty combo for a CM Clef or Stallbreaker Gliscor set-up, luring or trapping opposing Gliscor, Chansey, Talonflame, and (some) Heatran for Clefable, or overloading Bulky-waters / pivots such as Slowbroking, Starmie, and Lati@s (via Magma Storm + Pursuit "double trapping") for Gliscor. Slowking was sort of a role compressor + "anti set-up" pick vs. Clefable, Gliscor and SubCM Keldeo.

Although this team was freaking awesome at the time IMO, nowadays it's nigh unplayable. ScarfTtar is a poor form of speed control vs. Volcarona / Weavile / Tornadus-T, and Spikes (and SD Gliscor) are more common than ever in modern ORAS.

xJoelituh

Banned deucer.
I just want to say there is still a RMT forum, and people still post RMTs there.
The main difference is that people don't look for rates, most of all the teams posted here are from known and solid players, and it is also as a sharing experience for all of us, so this thread is appropiate here and there is no need for them to be in RMTs. Specially, since a proper RMT requires more explanation, which not all are willing to do or they even remember(some teams are years old and I doubt they remember everything of their build process from back then.)

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Hasty Nature
- Fire Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Dynamic Punch
- Ice Punch

Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Earthquake

Aerodactyl @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Double-Edge

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 144 Def / 216 SpA / 148 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Punch

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 100 Def / 140 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Punch
- Self-Destruct
I built this team about a year ago during Callous cup and gave it its tour debut during the finals with thelinearcurve which was one of the most fun tour games I've ever played. It's a fairly standard double rock offense but the addition of the mixed rachi gives the team an extra dimension to its offense. The rachi set I chose here acts kind of like a slower but sturdier offensive gengar. It works like a late game cleaner in its own right using the excellent coverage provided by the fire punch ice punch and hp grass combo while also forcing big damage on some of the biggest stops to the offensive rocks including swampert, flygon, metagross and skarm thanks to dpunch scaring away its usual counters. I don't want to claim ownership of the team since it is just another iteration of the very common bulky mixed offense archetype and I would not be surprised if it happened to be a carbon copy of a team made by a better player than me, but it's the team I have the most fun using.

i built this team back in the PO days of DW OU and i remember it being my most successful team that was actually fun to play (unlike some of my more stally variants that i spammed at the time). i don't remember the EVs that i used but it was rash LO deo-s, CB terrak, scarf tbolt/flamethrower/icebeam/uturn gene with a bunch of attack EVs, subSR roar tran, and standard double regen core in the last slots. the team was really simple in its creation; it utilized a powerful core of 3 attackers that were either really fast (deo-s, scarf gene) or hit extremely hard (terrak, gene with a download) and they all had fantastic coverage. the last three were a great defensive backbone and they all had a way of threatening status and gaining momentum (subbing/roaring with heatran or just switching between the two regen mons). obviously this team has two illegal mons on it now, but back when it was legal it was probably my favorite team - topped the ladder and probably used it in some PO tours here and there.

peng

fuck xatu
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Historically, suspect tests were my favourite periods to teambuild in. The teams that came out from these were like the teambuilding equivalents of concept cars - hyper-specialised, theory-based teams built on a very one-dimensional "abuse the suspect or counter the suspect" mentality. I love suspect!

BW OU

Emma Stone <3
A team that I built initially for the Garchomp/Sand Veil suspect test back in 2012. I guess there were kind of 3 waves to this suspect test. Firstly, everyone went on full Garchomp abuse with Tyranitar/Garchomp. Then the suspect ladder crashed, and when it came back up again most teams were all of a sudden these Politoed / Ferrothorn / Tentacruel / Dugtrio / Genesect / Torn-T teams. Right at the end of suspect, the big thing was weatherless offense "sash spam" - Terrakion / Garchomp / Breloom / Keldeo / Lando-I / Genesect. Sun Cresselia was a metagame call as these teams only really have one option each to reliably beat it (TTar, Genesect if Bug Buzz, Politoed).

This team was one of the earliest uses of Cresselia on Sun. I didn't get it anywhere near perfect (look to Tokyo Tom for that) and this team was real bad against some stuff like Volc and Recover Latis, but it still ended up being super anti-metagame. Cresselia was used a bit differently here compared to modern day teams. Rather than use Toxic for the bulky water switch-ins, Cress here used Trick Room because lots of the common mons can do 40-50% to it. Without it, you're often left at 50% health after KOing a dragon and then can be picked off by an incoming theat. With TR, you can set-up on dragons / Terrak / Keldeo / Breloom / Lando-I / even most Genesect before KOing them, and then are faster than the next mon coming in to either Moonlight or just KO them. As a result, at the time bulky TR Cress could solo loads of offensive teams.

Team had a few different iterations, some more sun stall-esque, and others with TR + Lunar Dance Cresselia to set-up Specs Eruption Heatran. Whilst I eventually RMTd the fun Specs Eruptran one, by far the most consistent version was something close to this:

Ninetales @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 152 SDef / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 SpA
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick Room
- Moonlight

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 56 SpA / 96 SpD / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sunny Day
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
IVs: 21 HP
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Night Slash
- Reversal

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Light Screen
- Recover

Venusaur @ Life Orb
EVs: 232 HP / 108 SpA / 168 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

Last edited:

Made this during the summer of the last year, when Arena Trap and Sand Rush Excadrill were still allowed (and Tentacruel and its Toxic Spikes weren't as common as today). I liked this team because it handled offensive threats in a very unconventional way: Thunt is softchecked by Sdef hippo + Terrakion + Gothitelle, Keldeo by Gothitelle + Rotom + Reuniclus, Terrakion by Reuniclus + Hippo + Gothitelle, SubRoost Kyurem by Gyro Ball ferro + Double Kick Terrakion, and so on. At the same time, Gothitelle also enabled Reuniclus and Terrakion offensively by removing Gliscor, Landorus-t, opposing Reuniclus (so I could run max def reuniclus), Mew, Cresselia etc. This team was a strive for originality during a period in which you either ran Tyranitar sand or Excadrill rain offense, and that's why I kept it in my "good teams" folder even after the Excadrill ban shaked the metagame. It was not even that good (too weak to Breloom, magnezone who surged in usage afterwards, tspikes), but I didn't really care because it was mine.

More or less, the same shit as before but the main focus is SD Terrakion. Triple Protect to facilitate mindgames when the opponent thinks of switching out of an incoming Shadow Tag. Never managed to decide myself about what kind of Gliscor should I run here, I kept the physically defensive variant even after the Sand Rush Excadrill ban but that means HP Ice Amoonguss will spore something. Roost sdef would probably be better here for weak scald users but w/e this team is gone.

My last attempt at modern Hyper Offense. BW is the tier with the most powerful choice scarf users out there -- which means that if you run HO, you'll have to sack something everytime ScarfChomp or Mienshao come in. Wobbuffett solves that problem, creates setup opportunities for my sweepers, and also patches up many other defensive holes thanks to Encore and Custap Destiny Bond. Yeah, defensive holes, that's the problem with hyper offense. I topped the ladder last month (proof) by using this team for like 90% of the battles, but really that doesn't mean anything because it's still too weak to things like Keldeo and Starmie, Rotom-Wash, Jellicent and a couple other things. That's why it's also VERY priority-centered, in a similar fashion to certain old Deo-D teams. Extremely fun to use, though, and that's why I'm posting it. You can also find an Hail variant if you check my replays at "zard97".
https://pastebin.com/GbMg5zwa
I have many other experimental builds with Goth/Wobb, but these three are the less awful ones overall. Yeah, Shadow Tag was really that bad.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
PDC first of all thanks for posting the thread, it's a very interesting concept. I know exactly what you're talking about with the early dpp mindset, there were always those teams that stuck in my mind for some reason moreso than any other gen. ofc they still exist in other gens but maybe nostalgia just speaks strongly to me. anyways, i guess i'll take this opportunity to basically do a mass exodus on the team I've liked most in the metagames I've most frequented. I've never been the type of dude to stick to one tier as I much prefer learning new metagames and trying to figure them out, and i think this post might show how all over the board I am lol. whether you frequent the tiers in question or not, hopefully you can take at least something out of each of them. some of them i'm posting because I've used them a ton, and others are simply favorite builds of mine.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 148 Def / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latios @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Hurricane

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 248 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Belly Drum

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard

Crobat @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Entei @ Choice Band
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 152 HP / 252 SpA / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Focus Blast

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Moonblast

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Archen @ Berry Juice
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 156 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Head Smash
- Defog

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bulk Up

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 164 HP / 188 Def / 148 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Bullet Seed

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 76 HP / 212 Def / 148 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave

Abra @ Focus Sash
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam

Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Protect

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail
- Outrage

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Bounce

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 216 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Recover
- Psychic

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Punch
- Healing Wish

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 204 HP / 216 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Snorlax (M) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 188 HP / 176 Atk / 140 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rest

Cobalion @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Kingdra (F) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 44 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rest

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Bullet Seed
- Thunder Wave

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 116 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt

Sandile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 180 Atk / 236 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 76 HP / 36 Atk / 156 Def / 156 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Payback
- Mach Punch

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 156 HP / 36 Def / 76 SpA / 236 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Tri Attack
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 HP / 116 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 244 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Substitute

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 88 Def / 180 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Wish

Roserade @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 104 HP / 176 SpA / 228 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hydro Pump
- Trick

Scyther @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Brick Break
- Quick Attack

Torterra @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Blastoise @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Surf
- Protect

Regirock @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 240 HP / 36 Atk / 216 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Explosion

Houndoom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Pursuit
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Toxicroak @ Lum Berry
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Punch
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch

Gligar @ Oran Berry
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Aqua Tail

Magnemite @ Oran Berry
EVs: 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Magnet Rise
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Dratini @ Oran Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 28 HP / 244 Atk / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Aqua Tail
- Extreme Speed

Gastly @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Trick
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Munchlax @ Oran Berry
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Return
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Superpower

Snover @ Oran Berry
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 36 HP / 180 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard
- Wood Hammer
- Protect

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpA / 168 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic
- Baton Pass

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Umbreon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 16 SpD / 224 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Mean Look
- Baton Pass
- Wish

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 16 HP / 200 Atk / 120 Def / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 HP / 216 Atk / 56 SpA / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA / 4 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Walrein @ Leftovers
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 3 Atk / 30 SpA
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Toxic

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Atk / 48 Def / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Mach Punch

Hypno @ Leftovers
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Psychic
- Toxic

Kangaskhan @ Leftovers
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Shadow Ball
- Earthquake
- Rest

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Suction Cups
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Atk / 100 Def / 16 SpD
Careful Nature
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Scyther @ Lum Berry
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Aerial Ace
- Baton Pass

Metang @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Protect

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 216 SpA / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Protect

Flareon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpA / 16 SpD / 176 Spe
Calm Nature
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic
- Wish

Pupitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Bellossom @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Haunter @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Destiny Bond
- Psychic

Qwilfish @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bashful Nature
- Curse
- Sludge Bomb
- Hydro Pump
- Spikes

Dodrio @ Leftovers
Ability: Run Away
- Double-Edge
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Electabuzz
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bashful Nature
IVs: 6 HP / 28 Atk / 28 Def
- Thief
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Psychic

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bashful Nature
- Earthquake
- Thunder
- Fire Blast
- Moonlight

Kabutops @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
- Swords Dance
- Ancient Power
- Double-Edge
- Hydro Pump

Pinsir @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
IVs: 26 Atk / 26 Def
- Swords Dance
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Submission
- Double-Edge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)