Project Watchparty

zee

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
1640665430601.png

When I was coming up as a player, one of the things that I did that I think really contributed to my growth was watching official tournament games. I'm gonna have a bit of freetime in my schedule coming up over the next few months, so I wanted to try and tie this in to a forum project: the watchparty.

Roughly every week (this might change once school gets more intense in the spring, we'll see) I'll be streaming VODs of official VGC Tournaments in call inthe Smogon VGC Discord. I'd like to invite anyone reading this to join me to watch some great games. This is also where my boomer standing comes in: I can provide insight on whatever you're looking for really, team selection, storylines, what accomplishments respective player(s) had, and break down reasoning behind why plays were made on specific turns.

The games we review can be from any format, and I don't really have a set length for these. The first three watchparty times will be as follows:
  • Dec 29 @ 6 PM GMT-5 (US Eastern time)
  • Jan 2 @ 8 PM GMT-5 (US Eastern time)
  • Jan 8 @ 8 Pm GMT -5 (US Eastern time)
If you'd like to suggest sets to be watched/reviewed, feel free to drop them in the replies. I'll see you then!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)