Vio's Pokemon Art

Hi! I'm a digital artist, I do some traditional, but it's usually unreferenced and uncolored, so my wow pieces will likely all be digital. My favorite pokemon is Vanilluxe and I aim to make that everyone else's problem lol.
20220914_161439.jpg
A Charizard with a doodled Ditto.
20220915_161048.jpg
Vanilluxe causing a snowstorm
20220916_161213.jpg
Araquanid with a pyukumuku on its face
20220919_160148.jpg
Pyukumuku about to end this rock's whole career
20220920_161313.jpg
Mystery Dungeon: The Tale of Why Surf Was Taken Off Mudkip
^These are my aforementioned "Unreferenced Sketches." Details will be wrong, and most will be uncolored. All of these were actually done in my 40 minute German Class lol.
PokemonGijinka-Reshiram&Zekrom.png
Reshiram and Zekrom, my personal favorites. They were fun to draw. Reshiram is my personal favorite design-wise.
PokemonGijinka-Mewtwo.png
Mewtwo. A little wonky, but I like the hair.
PokemonGijinka-Jirachi.png
Jirachi. My second favorite, design-wise.
^Humanized pokemon, done in my style, not the pokemon style. Currently all are Legendaries/Mythicals, but if you have a request, I'd be glad to do it. Know that I work slow due to doing like three art challenges at once lol.
Vanilluxe.png
Vanilluxe used Hail! First attempt at the Sugimori Style and I couldn't not make it my favorite pokemon.
^Currently only one piece, but I plan to do more. These will take longer because...well, I'm not only drawing the pokemon, and I have a hatred for the fill-bucket tool.

I hope you enjoy my work! Here's my tumblr, where I post all my art, not just the pokemon related ones!

First week of Smeargle's Inktober! Took me a while to figure out the style I should use, but eventually decided on something like the Sugimori Style. I also added the captions I used when I posted them to Smeargle's Inktober 2022
SmeargleInktober-2022-1.png
I'm not used to not coloring my pieces, so I used a textured brush to make it more interesting to look at.
SmeargleInktober-2022-2.png
Poor Aegislash :(
SmeargleInktober-2022-3.png
The tail's tip shines brightly and can be seen from far away. It acts as a beacon for lost people.
SmeargleInktober-2022-4.png
Stinky :)
SmeargleInktober-2022-5.png
Am I basic? Yes.
SmeargleInktober-2022-6.png
A trickster using Trick :)
SmeargleInktober-2022-7.png
Gengar about to end your whole career

Fakemon-1-Shugai.png
So, uh, I was brainstorming a fic where Ash dies so many times that even Arceus can't revive him again, so they decide to make him a legendary pokemon so he can continue saving them. Ash has Aura, so Fighting Type, and he has the most flying types of any type (and I headcanon that if he were to specialize, he'd choose flying), so Flying Type. I almost gave him Volt Absorb, but ended up combining Victory Star and Friend Guard because I can. I'm not sure if he counts as a mythical or legendary, but I'm leaning towards Legendary because his job is to help fellow legendaries when disaster strikes.

Fun fact: Shugai can also transform into his human form, but he only really does so when he's in populated places or around humans because he likes flying with Pikachu. Sorry for the wonky formatting, I'm on mobile which makes Autodesk's text feature particularly weird. It honestly makes adding text on almost any program very annoying. Anyway, I didn't intend on making him, just getting an idea of the design, but I did, so here you go.

Second week of Smeargle's Inktober 2022!
SmeargleInktober-2022-8.png
Right so, I had to look up what frisk means, and I found out that it's got a second definition: to skip and leap playfully; frolic and "frolic" is the directly translated name of Play Rough, so I picked a pokemon that could learn it. So here's Delcatty frolicking in a field.
SmeargleInktober-2022-9.png
Sandslash finds a weird Sandshrew
SmeargleInktober-2022-10.png
You dare bonk Rayquaza on the head!? Jail for rock, jail for 1000 years!
SneargleInktober-2022-11.png
Nurse Joy said no psychic powers. Indeedee won't let that stop her.
SmeargleInktober-2022-12.png
Punpkaboo getting festive
SmeargleInktober-2022-13.png
Remember the whole "you killed Blue's raticate" thing?
SmeargleInktober-2022-14.png
Kirlia is found in fog, so...

Third week of Smeargle's Inktober!
Ninetales casts a sinister light from its bright red eyes to gain total control over its foe's mind. This Pokémon is said to live for a thousand years.

Very smart and very vengeful. Grabbing one of its many tails could result in a 1000-year curse
SmeargleInktober-2022-15.png
You have pulled a tail.
You have made the worst mistake of your life.
SmeargleInktober-2022-16.png
I don't want to know how old that seaweed is.
SmeargleInktober-2022-17.png
rip golett still lookin after his home twelve centuries later
SmeargleInktober-2022-18.png
Impidimp used swagger.
SmeargleInktober-2022-19.png
Lol, looks like we had the same idea
SmeargleInktober-2022-20.png
Poochyena 'bout to wreck you
SmeargleInktober-2022-21.png
A loyal subject to go with our queen Diancie lol

Woo! Final week of Smeargle's Inktober! The first time I've ever done all 31 days!
SmeargleInktober-2022-22.png
Mr Pringle used Acid Armor. It's called Liquefy in japanese so i firgured it counted lol
SmeargleInktober-2022-23.png
I am super proud of this
SmeargleInktober-2022-24.png

I had a lot of fun with this one :)
SmeargleInktober-2022-25.png

Ponyta used Fairy Wind!
SmeargleInktober-2022-26.png
Woo! Same idea lol. Litwick having a li'l snack
SmeargleInktober-2022-27.png

I swear i'm not copying you, but it was Jirachi or Staryu
SmeargleInktober-2022-28.png

I couldn't not draw spinda
SmeargleInktober-2022-29.png

I,,,,I don't know why i chose Heatran????? But here you go i guess????
SmeargleInktober-2022-30.png

Leavanny being helpful :)
SmeargleInktober-2022-31.png

A Victini for Victory!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)