OT: TyVip
TID: 07656​

OT: TyVip
TID:
TSV:​

General Rules
Follow Smogon Wifi rules
Unless stated, all of my bred/caught pokemon will have those OT/TID above
Each section has their own Redistribute Rule, most of them are Fully Redistribute
I don't trade other people stuff, so I would prefer your offer is the same
I don't trade much nowadays, so this thread is serve as a personal reference/museum. Regardless make an offer for breedables/event-rng stuff
If I trade you something, most of the time it would be UT version or EV version without ribbons. The reason being I don't expect the stuff I received will have some or all ribbons. And not everything from my thread have all the available ribbons, so just to be easier for me and you to know it before hand.
Have fun

1. 5 ivs with usuable natures and custom nickname

Last edited:
V.I.P Hall of Fame
I love these pokemon due to their design or name
They are all unique pokemon, and they are or going to be ribbon masters
Each section will contain a small backstory

Kurohige
Jolly | Technician | Marshadow
OT: Mt. Tensei | ID: 100917

Kurohige is Marshall D. Teach epithet from One Piece. One of his ability is steal other people ability, just like Marshadow's Spectral Thief. Self-obtain via RNG method with legit wondercard, nickname by Xucrute. It is also my first wondercard RNG.

"This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? Eh!? Oi! Zehahahaha! PEOPLE'S DREAMS... DON'T EVER END! AM I RIGHT?"

Alphinaud and Alisaie
Latios | Timid Levitate | Latias
OT: TyVip | ID: 39295

Originally Ephraim and Eirika, re nickname in Gen 7 matching OT/TID/SID
Alphinaud Leveilleur is a character in Final Fantasy XIV. He and his younger twin sister, Alisaie Leveilleur, are the grandchildren of Louisoix Leveilleur.

Alphinaud is a self-assured young man, calm and mature for his age. He shows more interest in intervening in the events of Eorzea than his sister, who prefers to watch history unfold from the shadow.

Alisaie is strong-willed, cynical and, at times, emotional. She is compassionate, concerned for a traumatized Koboldling that lost his parents, and leaving a bouquet of flowers in memory of her grandfather, Nael van Darnus, and Bahamut's children

They both have every single ribbons from Gen 3,4,6, and 7. I do know the color on the
becomes
starting in gen7, but i keep that aesthetic to show that they have 40 ribbons
Emu RNG with Legit Eon Ticket thanks to Xen

Feo Ul
Timid | Natural Cure | Celebi

OT: TyVip | ID: 07656

"However... should you ascend the throne, you will become one of us, never again to live as men do."

Feo Ul is protective of the Warrior of Darkness from the Source, calling them their "sapling" and themself their "branch". Though this relationship could be considered how one affectionately treats a beloved object, Feo Ul does indeed care for the Warrior's well-being. Whenever the Warrior requests their assistance, Feo Ul scolds them for not doing so sooner

Soft Reset Manually on the 2DS, and RNG using Poke Transporter

Luffy
Jolly | Technician | Ambipom
♂
OT: TyVip | ID: 5656

"I will become the Pirate King!"

Monkey D. Luffy, also known as " Straw Hat Luffy" is the main protagonist of the manga and anime, One Piece. He is the founder and captain of the increasingly infamous and powerful Straw Hat Pirates, as well as one of its top fighters. Luffy's Devil Fruit Gomu Gomu no mi can be read as 56-56, which is what the TID is based on. As many of you have know, I breathe and live One Piece.

Chrollo
Jolly | Swarm | Ariados
♂

"Together, we are the Spider. I'm its head, and you're the legs. The legs do what the head says. But there will be times when the legs are more important than the head. If I die, someone else will take over. My orders are of the utmost priority. My life is not. Be sure to make the right decision. I'm only a part of the Spider. What's important is the survival of the whole, not the individual."

Ryūji
Jolly | Sand Stream | Tyranitar
♂

There are multiple ways to interpret this name. I chose the Kanji 龍司 (りゅうじ), which means "dragon ruler". The same kanji is used for 郷田 龍司 Gōda Ryūji, an antagonist in Yakuza 2. This name can only be obtain in Gen 8.

Yamamoto
Jolly | Inner Focus | Entei

"Place everything you have on the line, and crush them where they stand! Even if they should tear your flesh from your bones, make every last fragment of those bones an iron wall! They must not be permitted to set a single foot upon Soul Society's ground!"

As the founder of the Shin'ō Academy and a warrior with over two millennia of combat experience, Yamamoto is the most powerful swordsman in Soul Society. Yamamoto's Ryūjin Jakka (流刃若火) is the oldest and most powerful fire-type Zanpakutō, and has greater offensive power than all other Zanpakutō in Soul Society

Venat
Timid | Pressure | Suizune

OT: Azem | ID: 14

"Darkness and Light. Despair and Hope. As goeth one, so goeth the other. Become Light. Become hope."

A brilliant scholar and adventurer at heart, Venat held the seat of "Azem" on the Convocation of Fourteen, and spent her time exploring the world of Etheirys and coming to love all the people and life within it

Scar
Jolly | Levitate | Flygon
♂

"Now tell me... for what purpose did you choose to slaughter all of my people? Depending on your answer, I'll send you to join God-! NO...! You don't deserve to stand by God alongside my fallen brothers! YOUR ONLY SOLACE FROM MY WRATH SHALL BE DAMNATION!"

An Ishvalan survivor of the Ishvalan Civil War, Scar's moniker comes from the large X-shaped scar on his forehead and sports a conspicuous and intricate alchemical tattoo on his right arm, and which he uses as his murder weapon of choice. He wears glasses to not get recognize as an Ishvalan = Flygon's goggles. Scar uses destruction alchemy = Flygon knows Earthquake. Scar's right arm tattoo has the letter TERRA (Earth in Latin) and AER (Air in Latin) = Flygon's Ground Type and Levitate Ability. Scar is the Son of the Desert Ishval = Flygon nickname is "The Desert Spirit". Scar left arm tattoo has the letter IGNIS (Fire in Latin) and AQUA (Water in Latin) = Flygon knows Fire Punch and I caught it in a Dive Ball

Last edited:
Galar Chronicles
Galar Bred (SysBot) and Soft Reset Shinies (SysBot and Manual)

Showcase, I may trade them at my discretion

Everything will have my OT: TyVip | ID: 828588

Blackbane
Timid | Chlorophyll | G-Max Venusaur
♂
Blackbane is one of Roshar's most deadly natural poisons. The leaves have to be dried out before reaching its potency

Shyvana
Modest | Solar Power | G-Max Charizard
♀
31.x.31.31.31.31
Shyvana, the Half-Dragon from League of Legends

Minas Tirith
Timid | Torrent | G-Max Blastoise
♂
Minas Tirith, formerly and eventually again known as Minas Anor, was from the year TA 1640 the capital city of Gondor

Ondoria
Modest | Sheer Force | Nidoking
♂
31.x.31.31.31.31
King Ondoria Atkascha III, is a character in Final Fantasy Tactics

Louveria
Modest | Sheer Force | Nidoqueen
♀
Queen Louveria Atkascha, is a minor character from Final Fantasy Tactics

Amalthea
Jolly | Pastel Veil | G-Rapidash
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to the last unicorn Lady Amalthea from The Last Unicorn novel

Alsviðr
Jolly | Flash Fire | Rapidash
♀
In Norse mythology, Árvakr and Alsviðr are the horses which pull the sun, or Sól's chariot, across the sky each day

Samus Aran
Quiet | Quick Draw | G-Slowbro
♀
Nickname is a reference to Samus from Metroid

Yonji
Adamant | Unburden | Hitmonlee
♂
Vinsmoke Yonji, also known as "Winch Green", is the fourth son and youngest child of the Vinsmoke Family

UNTRUTH
Jolly | Moxie | Gyarados
♂
den rng by imYati in January Magikarp Event
2 inspiration from this: Bozos's "TRUTH" and the manga Undead Unluck

Bozo's TRUTH was hatched without RNG - UNTRUTH was caught from a RAID RNG den
Bozo's TRUTH is female - UNTRUTH is male
Bozo's TRUTH is Adamant Intimidate - UNTRUTH is Jolly Moxie (okay this one is not really an opposite)
Bozo's TRUTH is from Gen 4 - UNTRUTH is from Gen 8 (not an opposite but 4+4 = 8, 8-4 = 4)
Bozo's TRUTH can mega evolve if left in Gen 6 or 7 - UNTRUTH cannot (at present)
Bozo's TRUTH does not have any origin mark - UNTRUTH has the Galar symbol
Now to keep it truly opposite of each other
TRUTH has been cloned, while there is only one UNTRUTH.

Killer
Jolly | Swift Swim | Kabutops
♂
31.31.31.x.31.31
"Massacre Soldier" Killer is a pirate from the South Blue and a combatant of the Kid Pirates. He is one of twelve pirates who are referred to as the "Worst Generation"

Noir the Shivering
Timid | Competitive | G-Articuno

31.x.31.31.31.31

はる the Shivering
Timid | Competitive | G-Articuno

OT: Luffy | ID: 451461
HT.0.31.31.HT.31

Red Comet
Jolly | Defiant | G-Zapdos

31.31.31.x.31.31
Red Comet is a red chocobo and a boss from Final Fantasy XIV. The character's difficulty made it notorious among players of the game, causing it to appear in memes mostly on Reddit and Twitter, similar to the Hogger from World of Warcraft

ボコ the Radiant
Jolly | Defiant | G-Zapdos

31.31.31.0.HT.HT

Boco, or Boko (ボコ) is a recurring chocobo name in the Final Fantasy series. Boco often plays an important role as one of the main characters' chocobo, or otherwise as a notable chocobo in the game

Amaterasu
Timid | Berserk | G-Moltres

31.x.31.31.31.31
Amaterasu is a Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, and the highest level of Fire Release. Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision. Once created, the flames will not stop burning until their target is completely incinerated

カグツチ the Charismatic
Modest | Berserk | G-Moltres

31.0.31.31.HT.HT
Kagu-tsuchi is the god of fire in Japanese mythology

Mother Brain
Quiet | Regenerator | G-Slowking
♀
Nickname is a reference to the boss from Metroid

Metroid
Quiet | Curious Medicine | G-Slowking
♂
Nickname is a reference to the parasitic Metroid creatures from Metroid

Megalon
Jolly | Guts | Heracross
♀
Megalon (Godzilla) is a bipedal, humanoid, burrowing insect resembling a beetle, standing 55 meters (180 feet) tall and weighing 40,000 metric tons, and the god of the subterranean nation of Seatopia

Natasha
Calm | Cursed Body | G-Corsola
♀
From the Hebrew word נטוש Natash which means "to leave, forsake", which references the effects of climate change on the now-dying coral reefs, nickname reference from Shachaawaq

Laurisse
Bold | Sturdy | Skarmory
♀
Baroness Laurisse de Jervaint is a Temple Knight's squire. In the Blacksmith Heavensward's blacksmith quest. You have to forge her a family sword, so she can enter the tournament and reclaim honor to her family, and people often forge sword out of Skarmory's shed feathers

Lúcio
Careful | Intimidate | Hitmontop
♂
As Brazil began the long process of recovery, Lúcio wanted to find a way to lift the spirits of those around him. He found his answer in music and its power to bring people together and even help them forget their troubles, if only for a short time

Cathyl
Careful | Thick Fat | Miltank
♀
Cathyl is a Milk-Producing Minotaur girl from Daily Life with a Monster Girl

Pudding
Modest | Storm Drain | Gastrodon
♀
31.x.31.31.31.31
Charlotte Pudding most defining feature is her third eye on her forehead, which is usually covered by her bangs

Pandan
Bold | Storm Drain | Gastrodon
♂
31.x.31.31.31.31
Pandan has fragrant leaves which are used widely for flavoring in the cuisines of Southeast Asia and South Asia

Ox Bell
Relaxed | Levitate | Bronzong

The Ox Bell is a sacred bell that is kept in the plaza of Marineford. The ringing of the bell signifies the end of one year and the beginning of another. It is rung eight times to give thanks for the old year, and another eight times to welcome the new year

Jack
Adamant | Oblivious | Mamoswine
♂
Jack the Drought is an All-Star of the Beasts Pirates, one of Kaido's three closest confidants, known as the Disasters, and the captain of the Mammoth

CryptoLocker
Timid | Adaptability | Porygon-Z

CryptoLocker is a computer virus

Oven
Modest | Levitate | Rotom-Heat

Charlotte Oven ate the Netsu Netsu no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to emit high heat from his body

Shu
Adamant | Sand Rush | Excadrill
♂
31.31.31.x.31.31
Shu is a legendary figure within Earth Kingdom history who, together with his lover Oma, was one of the world's first humans to learn earthbending directly from the badgermoles

Todoroki
Jolly | Zen Mode | G-Darmanitan
♂
Shoto Todoroki has the Half Cold Half Hot Quirk from My Hero Academia

Cracker
Brave | Overcoat | Escavalier
♂
"Thousand Arms" Charlotte Cracker is the tenth son and 15th child of the Charlotte Family and the oldest triplet brother of Custard and Angel

Doublefinger
Sassy | Iron Barbs | Ferrothorn
♀
Doublefinger ate the Toge Toge no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants her the ability to grow strong, pointy spikes from any part of her body

Sonia
Relaxed | Iron Barbs | Ferrothorn
♀
31.31.31.x.31.0
Sonia Belmont uses the Belmont signature Whip to kill Vampires

Tank
Adamant | Slush Rush | Beartic
♀
Tank (탱크) is a shadow Sung Jin-Woo acquired after entering the Red Gate dungeon. Akin to its original form, Tank is a huge Ice Bear and the boss of all the Ice Bears and has three claw marks on its right eye

UMA Winter
Timid | Levitate | Cryogonal

Winter was the Concept-Type UMA that represents the season of Winter from Undead x Unluck

Mochizuki
Timid | Sticky Hold | Accelgor
♀
Mochizuki Chiyome, was a Japanese poet and noblewoman of the 16th century. She created an all-female group of ninja agents in service of the Takeda clan

Mica & Skadiv
Careful | Mimicry | G-Stunfisk
♀
There is only 2 copies, I have Mica and Mica has Skadiv

Nanahuatzin
Timid | Flame Body | Volcarona
♂
Nanahuatzin, the most humble of the gods, sacrificed himself in fire so that he would continue to shine on Earth as the Sun, thus becoming the sun god

Níðhöggr
Quiet | Adaptability | Dragalge
♂
In Norse mythology, Níðhöggr is a dragon/serpent who gnaws at a root of the world tree, Yggdrasil

X-Drake
Jolly | Rock Head | Tyrantrum
♂
"Red Flag" X Drake ate the Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus, an Ancient Zoan-type Devil Fruit that gives him the ability to transform into an allosaurus

Queen
Quiet | Refrigerate | Aurorus
♂
OT: TyVip | ID: 828588
Queen the Plague is an All-Star of the Beasts Pirates as one of Kaido's three closest confidants, the Disasters

Mumei
Jolly | Long Reach | Decidueye
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nanashi Mumei is a 2nd gen hololiveEN, and is a member of the Council and the Guardian of "Civilization," a concept crafted by mankind. She has an appearance of an owl

Maria Napole
Modest | Liquid Voice | Primarina
♀
31.x.31.31.31.31
Maria Napole is a diva and is considered the pride of Fish-Man Island

Tigress
Jolly | Intimidate | Incineroar
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Master Tigress is a member of the Furious Five in Kung Fu Panda

Muong
Relaxed | Inner Focus | Oranguru
♀
In Patrick O'Brian's novel The Thirteen Gun Salute, thirteenth book of the Aubrey-Maturin series, Stephen Maturin is accompanied during his stay at a Buddhist monastery by an elderly female orangutan named Muong

Myrtle
Jolly | Disguise | Mimikyu
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Myrtle is a ghost in Harry Potter

Bambina
Adamant | Grassy Surge | G-Max Rillaboom
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Bambina, born Bambino, is the world's strongest primate atop the Ballboon race and the current "Monkey King" of the heralded Eight Kings, ruling over Gourmet World's Area 7, the "Monkey Restaurant"

Apoo
Jolly | Grassy Surge | Rillaboom
♂
Apoo is famous for his Fighting Music (戦う音楽) style

UMA Spring
Careful | Grassy Surge | G-Max Rillaboom
♂
Spring is the Concept-Type UMA that represents the season of Spring

Ace
Jolly | Libero | Cinderace
♂
Nickname is a reference to Fire Fist Ace from One Piece

Tsubasa
Jolly | Libero | G-Max Cinderace
♂
Nickname is a reference to Tsubasa Ozara from Captain Tsubasa

Van Augur
Timid | Sniper | Inteleon
♂
Van Augur,nicknamed "The Supersonic", is the sniper of the Blackbeard Pirates

Shuichi Akai
Timid | Sniper | G-Max Intelleon
♂
Shuichi Akai is an FBI agent and a major figure in the battle against the Black Organization

Fatatosk
Brave | Cheek Pouch | Greedent
♀
Fat + Ratatosk, a squirrel from Norse Mythology

Nevermore
Careful | Mirror Armor | G-Max Corviknight
♀
Nickname is a reference to The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe, Nevermore is the only word the raven repeats throughout the poem

Professor X
Bold | Frisk | Orbeetle
♂
Nickname is a reference to Professor X from X-Men, due to Orbeetle's dex entry about its psychic ability and having a galaxy brain

LeBlanc
Timid | Unburden | Thievul
♀
Nickname is a reference to Maurice Leblanc, the creator of Arsene Lupin and LeBlanc from League of Legends

Adonis
Bold | Regenerator | Eldegoss
♂
Nickname is a reference to Adonis from Greek Mythology who turned into an anemone

Shaun
Impish | Fluffy | Dubwool
♂
Nickname is a reference to Shaun the Sheep

Sanbi
Jolly | Swift Swim | G-Max Drednaw
♀
Three-Tails from Naruto, who resembles a large turtle

Ein
Timid | Ball Fetch | Boltund
♂
Ein is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and "data dog," meaning that his intelligence was greatly enhanced by a research facility. He is a part of the Bepop crew

Timid | Competitive | Boltund
♂
Nickname is a reference to Top from Undead x Unluck

Krakatoa
Modest | Steam Engine | Coaloassal
♀
Nickname is a reference to a caldera in the Sunda Strait between the islands of Java and Sumatra in the Indonesian province of Lampung

Hesperia
Jolly | Hustle | Flapple
♀
Daughters of Night, guarded the golden apples beyond Ocean in the far west of the world

Ladon
Modest | Thick Fat | Appletun
♀
Ladon was the serpent-like dragon that twined and twisted around the tree in the Garden of the Hesperides and guarded the golden apples

Apep
Jolly | Sand Spit | G-Max Sandaconda
♂
Giant Serpent from Egyptian Mythology

UNREBIRTH
Timid | Gulp Missile | Cramorant
♀
Nickname follows naming scheme for Negators in Undead x Unluck, and also it resembles Ho-Oh

Ortho
Jolly | Propeller Tail | Barraskewda
♀
The Ortho Siblings' Nen abilities work in conjunction: the sister conjures a tag that, when placed on someone, will link her brother's conjured dart board to the target. The tag cannot be removed until the game ends, not even by themselves. The brother then throws darts at his board, and when they hit their mark, a sharp fish-like dart made from his aura is conjured and pierces the target's body in a place that depends on where the darts hit the board

Nana Komatsu
Rash | Punk Rock | Toxtricity
♀
Nana Komatsu from NANA, the other protagonist

Nana Oosaki
Modest | Punk Rock | Toxtricity
♀
Nana Osaki is the lead vocalist of the popular punk band the Black Stones from NANA

UMA Summer
Adamant | Flame Body | Centiskorch
♀
Summer is the Concept-Type UMA that represents the season of Summer from Undead x Unluck, this is my new egg hatcher

Azula
Adamant | Flash Fire | Centiskorch
♀
Crown Princess Azula from The Last Airbender

Natsuo
Brave | Limber | Grapploct
♀
31.31.31.x.31.0
Ishidou Natsuo from Teppu, a Brazilian Martial Art Manga

Matoya
Bold | Magic Bounce | Hatterene
♀
Master Matoya is a powerful Sharlayan sage, who was once the rival of Louisoix Leveilleur and former mentor to Y'shtola Rhul from Final Fantasy XIV

Ranni
Quiet | Magic Bounce | Hatterene
♀
"I am the witch Ranni. I stole Death long ago, and search now for the dark path."

Gina
Quiet | Magic Bounce | Hatterene
♀
Nickname is a reference to Gina, the negator UNCHANGE from Undead x Unluck

Kumadori
Careful | Prankster | Grimmsnarl
♂
Nickname is a reference to CP9 Kumadori from One Piece, who can control his hair

Sunny
Adamant | Prankster | G-Max Grimmsnarl
♂
Sunny is one of the "Four Heavenly Kings" in Toriko. Sunny hunts by using his prehensile hair to capture his prey. From the tip of each hair extends a Feeler, much thinner than the hair itself; about 0.1 microns wide

Shuren
Jolly | Guts | Obstagoon
♂
Nickname is a reference to the Flame General Shuren from Fist of the North Star

Sigrún
Brave | Steely Spirit | Perrserker
♀
Valkyrie Queen Sigrún from God of War, which is a name of a Valkyrie in Norse Mythology

Gorgeia
Modest | Perish Body | Cursola
♀
The origin of coral is explained in Greek mythology by the story of Perseus. Having petrified the sea monster threatening Andromeda, Perseus placed Medusa's head on the riverbank while he washed his hands. When he recovered her head, he saw that her blood had turned the seaweed into coral. Thus, the Greek word for coral is "Gorgeia," as Medusa was one of the three fearsome female Gorgons with snakes for hair. Poseidon resided in a palace made of coral and gems, and Hephaestus first crafted his work from coral

Lucia Junius
Adamant | Scrappy | Sirfetch'd
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Lucia Junius is Lord Commander Aymeric de Borel's second in command in the Temple Knights of Ishgard

Poneglyph
Relaxed | Wandering Spirit | Runerigus
♂
Poneglyphs are massive, cubiform steles made of an indestructible type of stone. They have text written in an "ancient language" carved on them, usually one of their four sides

Rebellion
Jolly | Defiant | Falinks

Nickname is a reference to the Artifact Rebellion in Undead x Unluck

Bakun
Quiet | Electric Surge | Pincurchin
♂
Nickname is a reference to Bakun Sea Urchin from Toriko

Coyolxāuhqui
Timid | Ice Scales | Frosmoth
♀

Coyolxāuhqui is the goddess of the moon in Aztec mythology

Louhi
Modest | Ice Scales | Frosmoth
♂
Louhi is an ice boss that only spawns a 6 pm in Final Fantasy: XIV

Siegestor
Jolly | Power Spot | Stonjourner
♂
Three-arched triumphal arch in Munich, Germany

Pen Pen
Adamant | Ice Face | Eiscue
♂
Nickname is a reference to the penguin from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Watari
Timid | Psychic Surge | Indeedee-M
♂
31.x.31.31.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Watari from Death Note

Rem
Timid | Psychic Surge | Indeedee-F
♀
Nickname is a reference to Rem from Re:Zero

Rize
Jolly | Hunger Switch | Morpeko
♀
Rize Kamishiro is the "Binge Eater" from Tokyo Ghoul

Zunesha
Brave | Sheer Force | G-Max Copperajah
♂
Zunesha is a Naitamie-Norida elephant that wanders the New World and carries the island of Zou on its back

Cuvier
Serious | Hustle | Dracozolt

31/31/x/x/31/x
Nickname is a reference to Georges Cuvier, a paleontologist

Anning
Lonely | Volt Absorb | Arctozolt

31/x/x/31/31/x
Nickname is a reference to Mary Anning, a paleontologist

Darwin
Jolly | Strong Jaw | Dracovish

x/x/31/31/x/31
Nickname is a reference to Charles Darwin, the natural selection guy

Linnaneus
Lax | Water Absorb | Arctovish

x/x/x/31/31/31
Nickname is a reference to Carl Linnaneus, the father of modern taxonomy

Isshin
Timid | Stalwart (Crown Tundra) | Duraludon
♀
Isshin is member no. 6 of the Round Table. She is a Negator with the alias Unbreakable

Al Azif
Modest | Cursed Body | Dragapult
♀
31.x.31.31.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Futaba Sakura Ultimate Persona in Persona 5: Royal

Tempest
Jolly | Clear Body | Dragapult
♂
31.31.31.x.31.31
The Tempest is a protoss carrier. It was commanded by Executor Damiarch

Qel'Ha
Jolly | Infiltrator | Dragapult
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Qel'Ha was a protoss carrier leaded by Executor Koronis

Saalok's Eye
Adamant | Clear Body | Dragapult
♀
Saalok's Eye is a Daelaam carrier. It was commanded by Admiral Urun sometime after the Defenders of Man Insurgency

Antimond
Naive | Infiltrator | Dragapult
♂
31.31.31.31.x.31
Antimond was a super carrier of the Protoss Empire

Xa'lor
Timid | Cursed Body | Dragapult
♂
Xa'lor was a protoss carrier. It was commanded by Executor Amur

Tassadar
Jolly | Clear Body | Dragapult
♂

Gantrithor
Timid | Infiltrator | Dragapult
♀

Koramund
Timid | Infiltrator | Dragapult
♀

Selendis
Modest | Infiltrator | Dragapult
♀

Blaidd
Jolly | Intrepid Sword | Zacian

31.31.31.x.31.31
"Let’s meet where the falling star bit the earth. And we’ll go into battle again, side by side. My only purpose is to fight for Ranni’s fate, sword and fang. The curtain’s rising… on the final act."

Raoh
Adamant | Unseen Fist | D-Urshifu
♂
As a master of Hokuto Shinken, Raoh boasts extraordinary fighting power. He uses the hidden vital points to inflict a slow and agonizing death on those who oppose him. His Gō no Ken (Strong Fist) style overpowers enemies with immense force and enhances his own strength depending on his opponent

Korra
Adamant | Unseen Fist | W-Urshifu
♀
Korra is the current incarnation of the Avatar and immediate successor of Avatar Aang

Kenshiro
Jolly | Unseen Fist | D-Urshifu
♂
Kenshiro is the main protagonist of the Hokuto no Ken manga, anime and related media. He is the 64th successor of the Hokuto Shinken style and considered one of the greatest successors in its 1,800 year history

Tobirama
Jolly | Unseen Fist | W-Urshifu
♂
31.31.31.19.30*.31
Tobirama Senju was a member of the renowned Senju clan, who, together with his elder brother and the Uchiha clan, founded the first shinobi village: Konohagakure

エネル
Modest | Transistor | Regieleki

HT.x.31.HT.31.31
Enel (エネル) ate the Goro Goro no Mi, a Logia-type Devil Fruit which allows him to transform into, create, and control lightning

Bahamut
Jolly | Dragon's Maw | Regidrago

31.0*.HT.31.31.HT
"Held in duress for aeons within the lesser moon, Dalamud, the elder primal Bahamut broke free of his captivity when the celestial body was wrested from the heavens to descend upon the Battle of Carteneau."

Boreas
Brave| Chillin Neigh | Glastrier

HT.HT.31.31.31.0
Boreas is an ice horse from Final Fantasy XIV

Eredin
Brave | As One | Calyrex-Ice

31.31.31.x.11*.0
Eredin Bréacc Glas, was a commander of an elven cavalry known as the Wild Hunt. As its leader, he was known to most as the King of the Wild Hunt

Last edited:
Alola Treasury Part 1

Every Pokémon in here is fully redistribute and will have my Moon OT and TID. That means you can trade or give it away
My spread follows HP | Atk | Def | SpAtk | SpDef | Spd format
Name comes unaltered, also if the name has Gen 8 naming convention, that Pokémon is no longer available in Gen 7
They come Fully EV level 100, and clone with Checkpoint backup method. They also will be square shiny upon imported to gen 8
A lots of these spreads are geared toward VGC format

Fusshi
Modest | Chlorophyll | G-Max Venusaur
♂
252 SpAtk / 6 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Frenzy Plant/ Sludge Bomb/ Earth Power/ Sleep Powder
Nickname is a reference to Red's Venusaur from Pokemon Adventure

Fatalis
Timid | Solar Power | G-Max Charizard
♂
Blast Burn/ Air Slash/ Scorching Sand/ Protect
A legendary black dragon known only as Fatalis. Rumored to have destroyed a kingdom in a single night, and has taken its castle for a roost

Capone Bege
Modest | Torrent | G-Max Blastoise
♂
Hydro Cannon/ Ice Beam/ Shell Smash/ Protect
Capone Bege ate the Shiro Shiro no Mi, which makes him a castle human. By raising his pinky and middle fingers, Bege transforms his entire body into a gigantic, heavily armed and fortified fortress-like golem

Shaiapouf
Timid | Compound Eyes | Butterfree
♂
Hurricane/ Pollen Puff/ Quiver Dance/ Sleep Powder
Shaiapouf was a butterfly-humanoid Chimera Ant and one of the Chimera Ant King's Royal Guards

Parvati
Jolly | Swarm | Beedrill
♀
Parvati was summoned by the Gods to kill the demon Arunasura , who took over the heavens and the three worlds, in the form of Bhramari Devi . To kill Arunasura, she stings him numerous times with the help of innumerable black bees emerging from her body

Pell
Timid | Big Pecks | Pidgeotoo
♂
Pell ate the Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Falcon, a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a falcon, which has earned him the nickname "Pell the Falcon"

Wormtail
Jolly | Guts | Raticate
♂
Wormtail is Voldemort's servant

Twitch
Adamant | Hustle | A-Raticate
♂
A Zaunite plague rat by birth, but a connoisseur of filth by passion, Twitch is not afraid to get his paws dirty. Aiming a chem-powered crossbow at the gilded heart of Piltover, he has vowed to show those in the city above just how filthy they really are

Tibarn
Jolly | Sniper | Fearow
♂
Tibarn is the Hawk King of Phoenicis from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn

Manda
Adamant | Intimidate | Arbok
♂
Manda was the boss summon of the snakes of the Ryūchi Cave

Zenitsu
Timid | Lightning Rod | Raichu
♂
Zenitsu Agatsuma is a Thunder Breathing Demon Slayer in the Demon Slayer Corps

Toffee
Timid | Surge Surfer | A-Raichu
♀
Rising Voltage/ Psyshock/ Volt Switch/ Nasty Plot
Nickname is a reference to a type of confection

Oma
Jolly | Sand Rush | Sandslash
♀
Oma is a legendary figure within Earth Kingdom history who, together with her lover Shu, was one of the world's first humans to learn earthbending directly from the badgermoles

Mabel
Adamant | Slush Rush | A-Sandslash
♀
252 Atk/ 6 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Iron Head/ Triple Axel/ Drill Run/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to Mabel from Animal Crossing

Roll
Jolly | Snow Cloak | A-Sandslash
♂
Iron Head/ Sword Dance/ Knock Off/ Icicle Crash
Porcospino Nuvola, nicknamed as Roll, is a Cloud-attribute Animal-type Box Weapon owned by Kyoya Hibari

Kapi'olani
Timid | Sheer Force | Nidoqueen
♀
252 SpA/ 6 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Sludge Wave/ Earth Power/ Toxic Spikes/ Flamethrower
Kapiʻolani was the queen of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi as the consort of king Kalākaua

Kalākaua
Timid | Sheer Force | Nidoking
♂
Sludge Wave/ Earth Power/ Ice Beam/ Thunderbolt
Kalākaua was the last king and penultimate monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi

Kushina
Timid | Drought | Ninetales
♀
Fire Blast/ Nasty Plot/ Solar Beam/ Scorching Sands
Kushina Uzumaki was the second jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails

Kikunojo
Timid | Snow Warning | A-Ninetales
♂
Blizzard/ Moonblast/ Aurora Veil/ Protect
Kikunojo of the Lingering Snow, more commonly referred to as Kiku, is a samurai from Wano Country and a retainer for the Kozuki Family, serving as one of Kozuki Oden's Nine Red Scabbards

Big Mouth
Impish | Infiltrator | Golbat
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe
Toxic/ Brave Bird/ Roost/ Defog

Parapyon
Careful | Dry Skin | Parasect
♀
Parapyon is a Pokémon that helped Crystal when she was injured on Mt. Mortar and has since joined her team

Reiju
Timid | Venomoth | Tinted Lens
♀
Vinsmoke Reiju, also known as "Poison Pink", is the eldest child and only daughter of the Vinsmoke Family

Kazuo Yamada
Jolly | Sand Force | A-Dugtrio
♂
Earthquake/ Iron Head/ Stone Edge/ Sucker Punch
Nickname is a reference to the creator of Mole Buster (モグラ退治)

Mayā
Jolly | Technician | Persian
Mayā is Sakaki's pet Iriomote Mountain Cat. They met on Iriomote Island when he was a kitten during the class trip to Okinawa, and he was the first cat to ever let Sakaki pet it

Subaru
Timid | Cloud Nine | Golduck
♀
Oozora Subaru is a female Japanese Virtual YouTuber associated with hololive, her iconic 3d model is a Dancing Duck With a Hat

Inosuke
Jolly | Defiant | Primeape
♂
Inosuke most defining feature is the gray, hollowed-out boar's head he wears as to mask his own, the eyes of which he has tampered with to allow himself vision while wearing it, which has been revealed to have belonged to his late adoptive boar mother

Winpyon
Bold | Intimidate | Arcanine
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe
Morning Sun/ Heat Wave/ Snarl/ Will-O-Wisp
Winpyon was initially a wild Pokémon on Mt. Mortar that was enraged by an eye injury caused by a wild Larvitar. He attacked Crystal and caused her to break her arms, although after the eye injury was resolved and Crystal learned that he wasn't naturally aggressive, she added him to her team

Lordgenome
Modest | Water Absorb | Poliwrath
♂
252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Focus Blast/ Scald/ Ice Beam/ Hypnosis
Lordgenome, once addressed as the Spiral King, is the creator of the Beastmen and the antagonist of the first arc of Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Nekomamushi
Timid | Fur Coat | A-Persian
♂
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
Foul Play/ Parting Shot/ Toxic/ Taunt
Nickname is a reference to Nekomamushi from One Piece

Ti Do
Calm | Liquid Ooze | Tentacruel
♂

The Boulder
Adamant | Sturdy | Golem
♂
The Boulder was a professional earthbending wrestler who participated in the Earth Rumble tournaments

Log Pose
Adamant | Galvanize | A-Golem
♂
Nickname is a reference to the compass-like navigational device from One Piece

Homer
Bold | Regenerator | Slowbro
♂
Slowbro face looks like Homer Simpson

Scoot
Adamant | Defiant | Farfetch'd
♂
Scoot is a villager in Animal Crossing

Karoo
Jolly | Early Bird | Dodrio
♀
Karoo is Nefertari Vivi's pet super spot-billed duck, a fast-footed riding bird (one of the fastest modes of transportation available in Arabasta)

Gecko Moria
Timid | Cursed Body | Gengar
♂
Gecko Moria is the captain of the Thriller Bark Pirates and a former member of the Seven Warlords of the Sea

Abaddon
Adamant | Gluttony | A-Muk
♂
Nickname is a reference to the demon Abaddon from Shin Megami Tensei

Jango
Calm | Insomnia | Hypno
♂
"Double-Crosser" Jango is a hypnotist and Marine lieutenant commander serving under Rear Admiral Hina

Zuwaiwai
Jolly | Sheer Force | G-Max Kingler
♂
Liquidation/ Knock Off/ Sword Dance/ Agility
Zuwaiwai Crab is a large crustacean beast available for auction at the World Kitchen. The starting bid price for a single Zuwaiwai Crab is 3 milion yen

Zenchi no Ki
Quiet | Frisk | A-Exeggutor
♂
252 Hp/ 252 SpAtk/ 6 SpDef
Draco Meteor/ Giga Drain/ Flamethrower/ Trick Room
Nickname is a reference to the Tree of Knowledge from One Piece

Haupia
Quiet | Harvest | Exeggutor
♂
Haupia is a traditional coconut milk-based Hawaiian dessert often found at luaus and other local gatherings in Hawaiʻi

Sabo
Brave | Lightning Rod | A-Marowak
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Flare Blitz/ Shadow Bone/ Bonemerang/ Detect
Sabo is the Revolutionary Army's chief of staff, recognized as the "No. 2" of the entire organization, ranking directly under Monkey D. Dragon himself

Karapyon
Brave | Battle Armor | Marowak
♂
Karapyon is another one of her childhood Pokémon that helped her recover after she broke her arms on Mt. Mortar

Akihiko
Adamant | Iron Fist | Hitmonchan
♂
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Drain Punch/ Throat Chop/ Mach Punch/ Thunderpunch
Akihiko Sanada is a student boxer from Persona 3

Caesar Clown
Timid | Neutralizing Gas | Weezing
♂
The gas that Caesar produces is very poisonous. The gas appears to be explosive when set alight, which allows Caesar to create controlled explosions without harming himself

Gastino
Timid | Neutralizing Gas | A-Weezing
♂
252 SpAtk/ 6 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Strange Steam/ Sludge Bomb/ Taunt/ Protect
Gangster Gastino is Caesar Clown's disguise in the Whole Cake Island arc

Oregano
Bold | Natural Cure | Chansey
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpD
Soft-Boiled/ Seismic Toss/ Stealth Rock/ Toxic
Oregano is a Medical Specialist Angeloid from Sora no Otoshimono

Kanga
Jolly | Scrappy | Kangaskhan
♀
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Fake Out/ Double-Edge/ Earthquake/ Sucker Punch
Hospitable and gentle, Kanga is the mother of Roo and a good friend to the Hundred Acre Wood residents, most notably Tigger

Matsya
Adamant | Lightning Rod | Seaking
♂
Matsya is the fish avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu

Pappaq
Timid | Analytic | Starmie

Pappag is a starfish that is Camie's pet and teacher. He is the creator of the Criminal fashion line and is mentoring Camie to be a fashion designer

Marceau
Timid | Soundproof | Mr-Mime
♂
Marceau was a famous French mime artist

Cherrill
Relaxed | Screen Cleaner | Mr. Rime
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpAtk
Slack Off/ Toxic/ Freeze Dry/ Rapid-Spin
Nickname is a reference to an actress who plays the girl in The City Light by Charles Chaplin

Frau Holle
Timid | Hydration | Jynx
♀
Frau Holle appears in Fairy Tale as the causation of snow

Captain Levi
Jolly | Technician | Scyther
♂
U-Turn/ Dual Wingbeat/ Sword Dance/ Roost
Levi Ackerman, often formally referred to as Captain Levi, is the squad captain of the Special Operations Squad within the Survey Corps and is widely known as humanity's strongest soldier

Khepri
Jolly | Hyper Cutter | Pinsir
♂
Khepri is a scarab-faced god in ancient Egyptian religion who represents the rising or morning sun. Name inspiration come from Christian

Oga Kuwata
Jolly | Mold Breaker | Pinsir
♂
A two-horned beetle from Moriking

Queen Mama
Modest | Shell Armor | G-Max Lapras
♀
Queen Mama Chanter is a ship homie belonging to the Big Mom Pirates, and the apparent flagship of their fleet

Chibiusa
Jolly | Adaptability | G-Max Eevee
♀
Double-Edge/ Quick Attack/ Iron Tail/ Wish
Sailor Moon character

Kaiō Michiru
Bold | Water Absorb | Vaporeon
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpDef
Scald/ Toxic/ Wish/ Protect
Sailor Moon character

Kino Makoto
Timid | Quick Feet | Jolteon
♀
252 SpAtk/ 6 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Thunderbolt/ Volt Switch/ Shadow Ball/ Yawn
Sailor Moon character

Hino Rei
Adamant | Guts | Flareon
♀
Flare Blitz/ Superpower/ Double-Edge/ Quick Attack
Sailor Moon character

Lord Helix
Timid | Swift Swim | Omastar
♂
Shell Smash/ Meteor Beam/ Surf/ Ice Beam
"Lord Helix", is the Helix Fossil that became an object of worshipping during Red's Adventure in Twitch Plays Pokémon Red Version

King
Jolly | Unnerve | Aerodactyl
♂
Stone Edge/ Dual Wingbeat/ Earthquake/ Dragon Dance
King the Conflagration is an All-Star of the Beasts Pirates, King ate from the Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Pteranodon, an Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a pteranodon-human hybrid and full pteranodon at will

Bonney
Brave | Gluttony | Snorlax
♀
Jewelry Bonney, also known as the "Big Eater", is a pirate and the captain of the Bonney Pirates

Cirina
Adamant | Marvel Scale | Dragonair
♀
Dragon Dance/ Outrage/ Extreme Speed/ Waterfall
Cirina Mol is a non-player character from Final Fantasy XIV

Arachne
Jolly | Insomnia | Ariados
♀
Arachne, daughter of Idmon, challenged Athena, goddess of wisdom and crafts, to a weaving contest. When Athena could find no flaws in the tapestry Arachne had woven for the contest, the goddess became enraged and beat the girl with her shuttle. After Arachne hanged herself out of shame, she was transformed into a spider

Touka
Brave | Huge Power | Azumarill
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Play Rough/ Liquidation/ Superpower/ Aqua Jet
Touka Kirishima wears a rabbit mask while hunting, earning her the alias Rabbit

Ten'ō Haruka
Timid | Magic Bounce | Espeon
♀
252 Hp/ 6 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
Reflect/ Light Screen/ Dazzling Gleam/ Yawn
Sailor Moon character

Nomon
Calm | Inner Focus | Umbreon
♀
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpDef
Foul Play/ Snarl/ Taunt/ Moonlight
Nomon is known to easterners as the 'middle' moon on Roshar. It is a bright, pale blue

Tsukino
Calm | Synchronize | Umbreon
♀
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpDef
Foul Play/ Toxic/ Wish/ Protect
Sailor Moon character

Brainiac
Modest | Regenerator | Slowking
♂
Brainiac is a fictional supervillain appearing in comic books published by DC Comics

Isipho
Careful | Sturdy | Steelix
♂
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpD
Heavy Slam/ Earthquake/ Toxic/ Stealth Rock
Isipho (also known as Vibranium) is a nearly indestructible element that crash landed as a meteorite from outer space millennia ago into the African region that would become Wakanda

Gladius
Jolly | Intimidate | Qwilfish
♂
Gladius ate the Pamu Pamu no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to make his own body expand and rupture, he can also make any inorganic object he touches swell up and rupture. The rupturing is like a strong explosion

Roronoa Zoro
Adamant | Technician | Scizor
♂
Bullet Punch/ Bug Bite/ Superpower/ Sword Dance
Roronoa Zoro, also known as "Pirate Hunter" Zoro, is the swordsman and combatant of the Straw Hat Pirates. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world, in order to honor a promise he made to his deceased childhood friend Kuina

Baka Marimo
Careful | Technician | Scizor
♂
OT: TyVip | ID: 381316
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpDef
Zoro's other remarkable feature is his cropped green hair, which Sanji often teases him about by calling him "marimo", it gets upgrade to "baka marimo" (idiot moss-head) during Skypiea

Moriking
Adamant | Moxie | Heracross
♂
A Rhino-beetle from Moriking

Surume
Quiet | Sniper | Octillery
♂
Surume is a kraken and famous giant creature which dwells in the deepest parts of the ocean

Santa Vip
Adamant | Hustle | Delibird
♂
Secret Santa extra present

Kaya Irimi
Timid | Flash Fire | Houndoom
♀
Kaya Irimi was a ghoul and the former leader of the Black Dobers known by the alias Black Dog

Kanjuro
Jolly | Own Tempo | Smeargle
♂
Kanjuro ate a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to produce ink from his body, being able to channel it through his ink brush or hair. The ink appears to have special properties, as Kanjuro can turn anything he draws into a three-dimensional object

Crocodile
Adamant | Sand Stream | Tyranitar
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 Spe
Rock Slide/ Lash Out/ Superpower/ Protect
"Desert King" Sir Crocodile is the former president of the mysterious crime syndicate Baroque Works

Rak'tika
Timid | Overgrow | Sceptile
♀
Rak'tika Greatwood is a forest located northeast of the Crystarium in Final Fantasy XIV

Sanji
Adamant | Speed Boost | Blaziken
♂
"Black Leg" Sanji, born as Vinsmoke Sanji, is the cook of the Straw Hat Pirates

Jinbe
Adamant | Damp | Swampert
♂
"Knight of the Sea" Jinbe is the helmsman of the Straw Hat Pirates. Jinbe is a whale shark fish-man and a powerful master of Fish-Man Karate

Kawamatsu
Modest | Swift Swim | Ludicolo
♂
Kawamatsu the Kappa is a Japanese puffer fish-man who is a yokozuna-ranked sumo wrestler

God Usopp
Lonely | Chlorophyll | Shiftry
♂
"God" Usopp is the sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates. His prominent feature is his long nose and he is very good at using Pop Green (Plants Power)

Petros
Timid | Drizzle | Pelipper
♂
252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Hurricane/ Weather Ball/ Tailwind/ Protect
Petros was a white pelican, who had the privilege and honour of becoming the official mascot of the Greek island of Mykonos

Emerald
Careful | Prankster | Sableye
♂
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpD
Recover/ Will-O-Wisp/ Knock Off/ Protect

Niji
Timid | Lightning Rod | Manetric
♂
Vinsmoke Niji also known as "Dengeki Blue", is the second son and third child of the Vinsmoke Family

Megalo
Adamant | Speed Boost | Sharpedo
♂
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Protect/ Waterfall/ Crunch/ Close Combat
Megalo is the beloved pet shark of Princess Shirahoshi

Pele
Quiet | Solid Rock | Camerupt
♀
Pele is the Hawaiian Goddess of Volcanoes

Smoker
Quiet | Drought | Torkoal
♂
Smoker the White Hunter is a Marine officer

Vivi
Jolly | Levitate | Flygon
♀
Nefertari Vivi is the "Desert Princess" of Alabasta

Conis
Modest | Natural Cure | Altaria
♀
Conis is a citizen of Skypiea who befriended Monkey D. Luffy and his crew after their arrival

Shirahoshi
Timid | Competitive | Milotic
♀
Princess Shirahoshi, famous in the world as the Mermaid Princess from One Piece

Nami
Modest | Forecast | Castform
♀
"Cat Burglar" Nami is the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates. Her dream is to make a map of the entire world. Not only she has been shown to continuously and accurately predict various normal weather conditions, but she is also capable of predicting and handling the almost unnatural, unpredictable, and inexplicable weather conditions of the Grand Line, being more than capable in navigating through these conditions

Gyuki
Calm | Oblivious | Walrein
♂
Gyuki is a walrus found in the Ruby Sea from Final Fantasy XIV

Lagann
Adamant | Clear Body | Metagross

Lagann is Simon's personal Gunman and one of the components of Gurren Lagann (Gunmen) along with Gurren

Last edited:
Alola Treasury Part 2

Prinny
Calm | Torrent | Empoleon
♂
Prinnies are recurring beings in the Disgaea series. They are the reincarnation of sinful humans' souls, and one of Nippon Ichi's most identifiable character races, and are the company's official mascot

Laxus
Jolly | Guts | Luxray
♂
Laxus Dreyar's signature magic is Lightning. It allows him to produce and manipulate lightning and electricity at his will, having complete control over its manifestation

Nico Robin
Timid | Natural Cure | Roserade
♀
OT: TyVip | ID: 381316
Nico Robin is the archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates, Robin ate the Hana Hana no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit at a very young age as she is seen using its powers at the age of eight. "Hana" (花?) is the Japanese word for "Bloom" and "Flower", and reflects the nature of the user's power to sprout their body parts like a blooming flower

Ulti
Brave | Sheer Force | Rampardos
♀
Ulti is one of the Tobiroppo, the strongest six Shinuchi of the Beasts Pirates. Her Devil Fruit is Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Pachycephalosaurus

Sasaki
Careful | Sturdy | Bastiodon
♂
Sasaki ate the Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Triceratops, an Ancient Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a full triceratops and a human-triceratops hybrid at will

Risu
Impish | Volt Absorb | Pachirisu
♀
Ayunda Risu is a female Indonesian Virtual YouTuber associated with hololive. A squirrel girl who comes from the magicial forest

Mirko
Jolly | Klutz | Lopunny
♀
Rabbit Hero "Mirko" is the highest ranking female Pro Hero in Japan, being the 5th

Margaret
Timid | Levitate | Mismagius
♀
The Wicked Witch's most popular depiction was in the classic 1939 Hollywood musical movie where she was portrayed by late actress Margaret Hamilton. Hamilton's iconic characterization introduced green boogeyman skin and this has been continued in later literary and dramatic representations of Oz

Renji Yomo
Jolly | Super Luck | Honchkrow
♂
Renji Yomo is Yoshimura's right hand. He is an old friend of Uta and Itori. Due to his feeding habits and his avian-shaped mask, he has earned the nickname Raven

Hetare
Timid | Keen Eye | Chatot
♂
Hetare is a cockatiel parrot who lived in Anteiku

Apocalypse
Adamant | Infiltrator | Spirtomb
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def
Sucker Punch/ Trick/ Shadow Sneak/ Poltergeist
Apocalypse, also known as the Book of Revelations, is the first artifact to be discovered in the world

Thresh
Bold | Pressure | Spirtomb
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpA
Calm Mind/ Rest/ Sleep Talk/ Dark Pulse
Thresh can harvest the souls of enemies that die near him, permanently granting him Armor and Ability Power

Kisame
Jolly | Rough Skin | Garchomp
♂
Kisame Hoshigaki, feared as the Monster of the Hidden Mist, was a shinobi of Kirigakure's Hoshigaki Clan

Eustass Kid
Modest | Magnet Pull | Magnezone

Eustass "Captain" Kid is a notorious pirate from South Blue and the captain of the Kid Pirate

Perospero
Adamant | Oblivious | Lickilicky
♂
168 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 84 Spe
Sword Dance/ Knock Off/ Earthquake/ Body Slam
Perospero is a very tall and slim man with brown eyes, a pointed nose, pink lips and a very long thick tongue

Simon
Brave | Rock Head | Rhyperior
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def
Rock Slide/ Earthquake/ Thunder Punch/ Protect
Simon the Digger, is the main protagonist of the anime and manga series, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

FSM
Sassy | Regenerator | Tangrowth
♂
252 Hp/ 6 Def/ 252 SpD
Giga Drain/ Earthquake/ Sleep Powder/ Knock Off
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Niwatori
Timid | Super Luck | Togekiss
♂
Baron Tamago (also known as Viscount Hiyoko and Count Niwatori in his second and third form respectively) is a knight-ranked Combatant of the Big Mom Pirates

Meiō Setsuna
Jolly | Chlorophyll | Leafeon
♀
Sailor Moon character

Ami Mizuno
Modest | Snow Cloak | Glaceon
♀
Sailor Moon character

Batman
Jolly | Poison Heal | Gliscor
♂
Batman is a hefty man. Due to him eating a bat SMILE, some of his features are bat-like, most notably his bat ears, curved fangs, and legs that can transform into bat wings, enabling him to fly while still using his arms (unlike Hildon) for his archery skills

Rukia
Jolly | Cursed Body | Froslass
♀
Rukia Kuchiki is the current captain of the 13th Division, her Zanpakuto has Ice Element

Zeus
Timid | Levitate | Rotom
♀
Zeus is Big Mom Special Homie, and a homie is animated object that come to life, hence the Ghost type

UMA Wash
Timid | Levitate | Rotom-Wash

252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Thunderbolt/ Nasty Plot/ Hydro Pump/ Protect
Name after a naming scheme from Undead x Unluck, a concept of washing

Endeavor
Jolly | Reckless | Emboar
♂
Endeavor is the No. 1 Hero

Urouge
Brave | Guts | Conkeldurr
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpD
Mach Punch/ Drain Punch/ Ice Punch/ Thunder Punch
Urouge, nicknamed the Ma D. Monk, is a pirate hailing from a sky island and captain of the Fallen Monk Pirates

Ken Kaneki
Jolly | Speed Boost | Scolipede
♂
Ken Kaneki is the main protagonist the Tokyo Ghoul series

Enji Koma
Jolly | Sheer Force | Darmanitan
♂
In his youth, Enji Koma was known as the Devil Ape and led the Apes ghoul gang

Tri-County
Adamant | Aftermath | G-Max Garbodor
♂
Tri-County junkyard is the junkyard from Toy Story 3

Veil
Timid | Illusion | Zorua
♀
Veil is Shallan's alter persona

Modewbs
Jolly | Skill Link | Minccino
♀
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Triple Axle/ Tail Slap/ Knock Off/ U-Turn

Celeste
Calm | Shadow Tag | Gothitelle
♀
Celestia Ludenberg, also known as Celeste, is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Acererak
Adamant | Overcoat | Escavalier
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 Def
Knock Off/ Sword Dance/ Iron Head/ Close Combat
Acererak guards the Copper Key in a digital recreation of the Tomb of Horrors. If an OASIS avatar approaches him in the pillared throne room, they will be challenged to a match of Joust

Prometheus
Modest | Flash Fire | Chandelure
♂
Prometheus is Big Mom Special Homie, and a homie is animated object that come to life, hence the Ghost type

Hanzō
Timid | Sticky Hold | Accelgor
♂
252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Bug Buzz/ Focus Blast/ Spikes/ Sludge Bomb
Hattori Hanzō was a famous ninja of the Sengoku era

Ryukyu
Impish | Rough Skin | Druddigon
♀
Ryuko Tatsuma, also known as Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu, is the current No. 9 Pro Hero

Rip
Jolly | Defiant | Bisharp
♂
Rip is the Negator Unrepair from Undead x Unluck

Daz Bonez
Adamant | Defiant | Bisharp
♂
"The Killer" Daz Bonez is a former bounty hunter who joined Baroque Works and was the highest ranked male Officer Agent and the strongest under Crocodile himself

Hinami
Timid | Swarm | Volcarona
♀
252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Fire Blast/ Bug Buzz/ Psychic/ Quiver Dance
Hinami's dual kagunes shape like Volcarona's wings

Last edited:
Alola Treasury Part 3

Yugiri
Jolly | Protean | Greninja
♀
Yugiri Mistwalker is a shinobu from Final Fantasy XIV

Scar
Timid | Unnerve | Pyroar
♂
Scar is the brother of Mufasa and second-born prince of the Pride Lands

Po
Adamant | Iron Fist | Pangoro
♂
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Drain Punch/ Thunder Punch/ Ice Punch/ Knock Off
Po is the main protagonist of the Kung Fu Panda franchise

Panda
Adamant | Scrappy | Pangoro
♂
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Close Combat/ Knock Off/ Iron Head/ Bullet Punch
Panda is an Abrupt Mutated Cursed Corpse created by principal Masamichi Yaga and attends Jujutsu High as a second-year student. Scrappy is chosen because he can hit Cursed Spirits

Napoleon
Adamant | Stance Change | Aegislash
♂
Napoleon is Big Mom Special Homies, and a homie is animated object that come to life, hence the Ghost type

Saiken
Modest | Sap Sipper | Goodra
♂
Saiken (犀犬, Saiken), more commonly known as the Six-Tails, is one of the nine tailed beasts

Xion
Careful | Prankster | Klefki
♀
Xion is an imperfect replica of Sora derived from his memories of Kairi, Rank XIV of Organization XIII, and Rank XIII of the real Organization XIII

Tomoe Hotaru
Modest | Pixilate | Sylveon
♀
Sailor Moon character

Rey Mysterio
Adamant | Unburden | Hawlucha
♂
Rey Mysterio is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand
252 Atk/ 132 SpD/ 124 Spe
Acrobatics/ Sword Dance/ Taunt/ High Jump Kick

Kingbaum
Adamant | Natural Cure | Trevenant
♂
Kingbaum is a tree Homie, and a homie is animated object that come to life, hence the Ghost type

Round Table
Impish | Sturdy | Avalugg
♂
252 Hp/ 6 Atk/ 252 Def
Body Press/ Recover/ Toxic/ Rapid Spin

Jiro
Timid | Infiltrator | Noivern
♀
Kyoka Jiro also known as the Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack is a student in Class 1-A at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero

Yoshimura
Modest | Overgrow | Decidueye
♂
252 SpAtk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Shadow Ball/ Leaf Storm/ Nasty Plot/ Roost
Nickname is a reference to "Non-Killing Owl" Yoshimura from Tokyo Ghoul

Eto
Brave | Long Reach | Decidueye
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Leaf Blade/ Spirit Shackle/ Shadow Sneak/ Sword Dance
Nickname is a reference to "One-Eyed Owl" Eto from Tokyo Ghoul

Spike
Careful | Intimidate | Incineroar
♂
252 Hp/ 118 Def/ 140 SpDef
Fake Out/ Flare Blitz/ Parting Shot/ Taunt
"There once was a tiger striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then one day the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat, and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed, and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped cat cried a million times, and then he died too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life." - Spike from Cowboy Bepop

Marineanne
Quiet | Liquid Voice | Primarina
♀
252 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 6 SpDef
Hyper Voice/ Moon Blast/ Energy Ball/ Hydro Cannon
A pun between Marine and Marianne. Marianne is a student at the Officers Academy who is from the Leicester Alliance and is a member of the Golden Deer

Toucan Sam
Jolly | Skill Link | Toucannon
♂
Nickname s a reference to Toucan Sam mascot from for Froot Loops cereal

Adamant | Stakeout | Gumshoos
♂
I will let you guys figure this one out, it's hilarious once you do

Plasmacaster

Modest | Levitate | Vikavolt
♂
76 Hp/ 252 SpAtk/ 180 Spe
Thunderbolt/ Volt Switch/ Energy Ball/ Roost
Nickname is a reference to a weapon from Fallout: New Vegas

Hasami
Brave | Iron Fist | Crabominable
♂
Nickname is a reference to Hasami from One Piece

Kumorasaki
Timid | Dancer | Sensu Oricoro
♀
Nickname is a reference to Kumorasaki from One Piece, name first inspired by Sephirona

Noa
Timid | Dancer | Pa'u Oricoro
♀
Nickname is a reference to the Hula Maiden Beverly Noa

Domino
Timid | Dancer | Pom-Pom Oricoro
♀
Nickname is a reference to Domino from One Piece

Yukiko Amagi

Timid | Dancer | Base Oricoro
♀
Nickname is a reference to Yukiko's persona Konohana Sakuya from Persona 4, which represents a red bird

Oberon
Timid | Shield Dust | Ribombee
♂
Nickname is a reference to King of Fairies Oberon from Shin Megami Tensei

Inuarashi
Jolly | Steadfast | Lycanroc
♂
Stealth Rock/ Stone Edge/ Accelerock/ Toxic
Nickname is a reference to Inuarashi from One Piece

Jabra
Adamant | No Guard | Lyrancoc-Midnight
♂
Stone Edge/ Close Combat/ Play Rough/ Stomping Tantrum
Nickname is a reference to Jabra from One Piece

Guinness
Jolly | Tough Claws | Lycanroc-Dusk
♂
Counter/ Accelerock/ Close Combat/ Endeavor
Nickname is a reference to the Wolf King from Toriko

Moonfish
Quiet | Schooling | Wishiwashi
♀
252 Hp/ 252 SpAtk/ 6 SpDef
Nickname is a reference to a school of moonfish from Finding Nemo

Magellan
Bold | Regenerator | Toxapex
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe
Scald/ Toxic/ Haze/ Recover
Nickname is a reference to Magellan from One Piece

Speed
Brave | Own Tempo | Mudsdale
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
High Horsepower/ Close Combat/ Iron Hide/ Rock Slide
Nickname is a reference to Speed from One Piece

Anansi
Brave | Water Bubble | Araquanid
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Liquidation/ Lunge/ Wide Guard/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to the Trickster Anansi from Akan folklore

Mantis
Brave | Contrary | Lurantis
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Leaf Blade/ Superpower/ Knock Off/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to Mantis from Hunter x Hunter

Amiudake
Sassy | Effect Spore | Shiinotic
♂
252 Hp/ 6 SpAtk/ 252 SpDef
Nickname is a reference to a type of mushroom from One Piece

Sadi-chan
Timid | Corrosion | Salazzle
♀
252 Hp/ 6 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
Nickname is a reference to Sadi from One Piece, name inspired by Max. Optimizer

Teddie
Adamant | Fluffy | Bewear
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Sword Dance/ Double Edge/ Close Combat/ Darkest Lariat
Nickname is a reference to Teddie (Kuma in JPN) from Persona 4

Smoothie
Adamant | Queen Majesty | Tsareena
♀
240 Hp/ 8 Atk/ 8 SpD/ 252 Spe
Triple Axel/ U-Turn/ High Jump Kick/ Power Whip
Nickname is the reference to Smoothie from One Piece

Kokio
Bold | Triage | Comfey
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpDef
Nickname is a reference to Hibiscus Kokio flower native to Hawaii

Zhuge Liang
Relaxed | Inner Focus | Oranguru
♂
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 SpDef
Ally Switch/ Instruct/ Expanding Force/ Trick Room
Nickname is a reference to Zhuge Liang from Three Kingdoms

Razor
Jolly | Receiver | Passimian
♂
Close Combat/ Iron Head/ Acrobatics/ Earthquake
Nickname is a reference to Razor from Hunter x Hunter

Bloster
Adamant | Emergency Exit | Golisopod
♂
First Impression/ Liquidation/ Aqua Jet/ Sucker Punch
Nickname is a reference to Bloster from Hunter x Hunter

Alubarna
Quiet | Water Compaction | Palossand
Shore Up/ Shadow Ball/ Earth Power/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to a city from One Piece

Nanohana
Bold | Water Compaction | Palossand
♂
252 Hp/ 208 Def/ 48 SpD
Shore Up/ Shadow Ball/ Earth Power/Stealth Rock
Nanohana is a port town in the Arabasta Kingdom

Namako
Bold | Unaware | Pyukumuku
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe
Soak/ Block/ Recover/ Toxic
Nickname means sea cucumber in Japanese

S.D.A
Jolly | Shield Down | Minior

Nickname is a reference to the Southern Delta Aquariids, a meteor shower that occurs mid July

Grogu
Careful | Comatose | Komala
♂
Nickname is a reference to The Child (originally Baby Yoda) from The Mandolorian

Terrorpene
Timid | Shell Armor | Turtonator
♂
252 SpA/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Nickname is a reference to a lava tortoise from World of Warcraft

Super Sonic
Jolly | Lightning Rod | Togedamaru
♂
252 Atk/ 6 SpD/ 252 Spe
Zing Zap/ U-Turn/ Iron Head/ Toxic
Sonic's transformation

Mimi-tan
Brave | Disguise | Mimikyu
♀
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpD
Nickname is a reference to Acerola's shiny Mimikyu from the anime

Psychedelia
Jolly | Strong Jaw | Bruxish
♂
Nickname is a reference to a subculture of art style

Ganfall
Quiet | Cloud Nine | Drampa
♂
252 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 6 SpD
Draco Meteor/ Hyper Voice/ Flamethrower/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to Ganfall from One Piece

Decken IX
Brave | Steelworker | Dhelmise

252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 6 SpDef
Anchor Shot/ Power Ship/ Poltergeist/ Protect
Nickname is a reference to Vander Decken IX from One Piece

Nhaama
Impish | Bulletproof | Kommo-o
♀
252 Hp/ 148 Def/ 40 SpD/ 68 Spe
Body Press/ Earthquake/ Stealth Rock/ Toxic
Nhaama, The Dusk Mother, is the Auri elder goddess of the moon believed to have warred with Azim, the Dawn Father, in time immemorial

Last edited:
Fable Vault
This section reserved for Legendary and Event Nickname Pokémon that had been RNG on Cartridge

Event Pokémon have been TID/SID RNG with Citra either by myself,Xucrute, or Christian to nickname them

Most of them is available for trade for a limited time

Aldora358636 Zapdos ♀
Aldora424172 Moltres ♀
Aldora293100 Articuno ♀
GF37856 Keldeo ♂
Helen545184♀

Anivia
Timid | Snow Cloak | Articuno

OT: Aldora | ID: 05026
Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter - Legit Wondercard (X save)
Anivia, the Cryophoenix from League of Legends

Chidori
Timid | Static | Zapdos

Tachibana was in possession of a famous sword called Chidori . One day, while he was still a young man, he was taking shelter under a tree, as it was raining. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck him. However, Tachibana used his Chidori to cut the Thunder God inside the lightning bolt, allowing him to survive

Suzaku
Bold | Flame Body | Moltres

One of the Ssu-Ling, celestial creatures of Chinese myth. It is a giant bird that is said to chirp in five beautiful voices. It represents the direction south, the season of summer, and the element of fire

Sypha
Timid | Synchronize | Mew

OT: GF | ID: 02016
Sypha Belnades's magical power and skill made her capable of easily much of Dracula's monsters and three of Dracula's generals along with most of the monsters and creatures she faced when traveling with Trevor, time only improving her finesse and prowess with magic. She has Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Aerokinesis and Electrokinesis
Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Legit Wondercard (X Save)

Ramuh
Timid | Inner Focus | Raikou

"An ancient, ageless mage bearing the dazzling power of lightning."
Ramuh, Lord of Levin, primal of the Sylphs. from Final Fantasy XIV

Ifrit
Jolly | Inner Focus | Entei

"The incarnation of fire and fury, worshiped by the lizard-like Amalj'aa tribe. Even amongst the primals, Ifrit is highly given to savagery, his temper quick to erupt in a conflagration of death. His breath ignites the very air, his claws melt the strongest steel, and his twisted horns scorch the heavens. Those who would face him must be prepared to withstand the fires of hell. "
Ifrit, Lord of the Inferno, primal of the Amalj'aa from Final Fantasy XIV

Shiva
Calm | Inner Focus | Suicune

"We whom gods and men have forsaken shall be the instruments of our own deliverance! Partake of my flesh--fill this vessel with your light! Walk amongst your brothers and sisters once more! O Saint Shiva, still the hatred within our hearts and and bless us with eternal grace!"
Ice Witch Shiva from Final Fantasy XIV

Shirohige
Bold | Multiscale | Lugia

"That will has been passed down from long ago. And in the future, someday, a man will appear bearing the weight of centuries on his shoulders, to challenge the world. Sengoku, you people of the World Government are afraid of the coming war that will engulf this world. I wasn't interested but when someone finds that treasure the world will be shaken to its core. And someone will find it... THE ONE PIECE... IS REAL!"
Whitebeard, the Man Closest to One Piece

Marco
Impish | Regenerator | Ho-Oh

"That boy's life... is what remains now of Ace's will!!! We will protect him without fail, in place of Ace!!!"
Marco the Phoenix, Whitebeard's right-hand man

Shallan
Hasty | Illusion | Zoroak
♀
OT: Sly | ID: 11045
Shallan Davar, also known as Veil or Radiant, is a lighteyed Lightweaver of the Knights Radiant from Jah Keved

Fujitora
Timid | Sheer Force | Landorus

OT: Thuanny | ID: 54777
The Zushi Zushi no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit which allows the user to create and manipulate gravitational forces. It was eaten by Issho, better known as Admiral Fujitora

Baal
Jolly | Defiant | Thundurus

Baal is one of Sinbad's seven Djinn. He is a Lightning Djinn and the Djinn of Wrath and Heroes. Retail RNG on AS

Shanks
Timid | Justified | Keldeo

OT: GF | ID: 10016
"Red-Haired" Shanks, also commonly known as "Red Hair", is the captain of the Red Hair Pirates and a member of the Four Emperors that rule over the New World

Satanael
Timid | Dark Aura | Yveltal

OT: XYZ | ID: 05206
Pokémon Fates Collide Distribution - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)
Satanael is Joker's Ultimate Persona in Persona 5

Raoul
Jolly | Dark Aura | Yveltal

Pokémon Fates Collide Distribution - Legit Wondercard (X Save)
Raoul is Joker's Ultimate Persona in Persona 5 Royal

Sukuna
Adamant | Levitate | Giratina-Origin

Ryomen Sukuna is a mighty Cursed Spirit known as the undisputed King of Curses from Jujutsu Kaisen

Kurthnaga
Jolly | Teravolt | Zekrom

31.31.31.x.31.31
Rajaion, Kurthnaga, Almedha are siblings and members of the Black Dragon Tribe in Fire Emblem Telius series

Dr. Strange
Timid | Magician | Hoopa

OT: Alexander | ID: 10036
2016HOOPA
Doctor Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats

Scheherazade
Brave | Magician | Hoopa

OT: Mac | ID: 11275
Pokémon - Hoopa & The Clash of Ages Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (X Save)
Scheherazade is a major female character and the storyteller in the frame narrative of the Middle Eastern collection of tales known as the One Thousand and One Nights

Dara
Jolly | Magician | Hoopa

Name after the Djhin Dara from The Daevabad Trilogy by S.A. Chakraborty
2016HOOPA - Legit Wondercard (X Save)

Nue
Adamant | RKS System | Silvally

OT: Aether | ID: 102317
Nickname is a reference to the Nue from Japananese Folklore, legit WC

2B
Modest | Soul-Heart | Magearna

TyVip | ID: 051967
YoRHa No.2 Type B (Battle) or 2B serves as the protagonist of Route A in NieR:Automata. She is a YoRHa android created to battle the machine lifeforms that have invaded the planet on behalf of the surviving humans

Aigis and Metis
Calm | Soul-Heart Magearna | Mild
ID: 391316 | TyVip | ID: 147363
31.0.31.31.31.31 | 31.30.30.31.31.0
Aigis and Metis are characters from Persona 3 FES. Aigis is Metis's older sister. In the beginning, Aigis is an android that follows order. As time goes on, she begins to understand and process human emotion. Metis's design has similar color pattern to original color Magearna. Persona 3 FES is one of my favorite game of all time.

"Everyone... I realize now that I have friends as well. You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life... Sometimes, all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of. I'll keep on living no matter what, so that I can protect you..."

"You know... I think you can spread the message now... Not with words alone... but with everyone's passion and strength... If you could do that... He wouldn't have to bear the burden all alone, would he...?"

Belladonna
Timid | Beast Boost | Naganandel

OT: TyVip | ID: 051967
Atropa belladonna, commonly known as belladonna or deadly nightshade, is a poisonous perennial herbaceous plant in the nightshade family Solanaceae, Retail RNG

Yoruichi
Jolly | Volt Absorb | Zeraora
OT: Fula City ID: 100118
Yoruichi Shihōin is the former captain of the 2nd Division of the Gotei 13, as well as the former commander of the Onmitsukidō, injected WR

Zeno Zoldyck
Hasty | Volt Absorb | Zeraora

OT: HOME | ID: 200630
Zeno Zoldyck is a professional assassin and an extremely skilled Nen practitioner

Last edited:
Event RNG Section
Semi-Redis if you credit me​
This is the RNG-Care section, in this you will find every single Pokémon that I have RNG abused.
Every Pokémon in here is Fully-Redis as long as you credit me. That means you can trade to another person or give it away.
Unless specify, they will all be in Cherish Ball

RNG with pokeCalcNTR and clone with Checkpoint

Timid | Snow Cloak | Articuno

31.x.31.31.31.31
Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire save)

Timid Hp Ice | Static | Zapdos

Timid | Flame Body | Moltres

Jolly | Synchronize | Mew

Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Jolly | Natural Cure | Celebi

OT: GF | ID: 03016
Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire)

Jolly | Air Lock | Rayquayza

OT: Galileo | ID: 08055
Ancient Origins - Shiny Rayquaza Distribution - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Jolly | Serene Grace | Jirachi

OT: GF | ID: 04016

Timid | Pressure | Dialga

OT: 2018 Legends | ID: 020218
Pokémon Legendary Celebration Distribution - Gamestop (Legit Wondercard)

Modest | Hydration | Manaphy

OT: GF | ID: 03016

Timid | Natural Cure | Shaymin

OT: GF | ID: 07016

Jolly | Multitype | Arceus

OT: GF | ID: 08016

Timid | Multitype | Arceus

OT: Manesh | ID: 12215
Maxsoft Distribution aka Christmas Arceus in NA region - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Adamant | Victory Star | Victini

Timid | Justified | Keldeo

OT: GF | ID: 10016
Pokémon 20th Anniversary

Naive | Serene Grace | Meloetta

OT: GF | ID: 12016

Naive | Download | Genesect

OT: GF | ID: 11016

Timid | Dark Aura | Yveltal

Jolly | Aura Break | Zygarde

OT: XYZ | ID: 05026

Hasty | Clear Body | Diancie

OT: Hope | ID: 07245
Pokémon - Diancie Distribution - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Jolly | Magician | Hoopa

Pokémon - Hoopa & The Clash of Ages Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Brave | Magician | Hoopa

Pokémon - Hoopa & The Clash of Ages Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (X Save)

Timid | Magician | Hoopa

Pokémon Hoopa Distribution - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Jolly | Magician | Hoopa

Pokémon Hoopa Distribution - Legit Wondercard (X Save)

Timid | Water Absorb | Volcanion

OT: Helen | ID: 10016
Pokémon Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (Alpha Sapphire Save)

Quiet | Water Absorb | Volcanion

OT: Helen | ID: 10016
Pokémon Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (X Save)

Adamant | RKS System | Silvally

OT: Aether | ID: 102317
Shiny Silvally GX Tie-In - Legit Wondercard (Moon Save)

Timid Hp Fire | Electric Surge | Tapu Koko

OT: Melemele | ID: 170714
Pokémon TCG - Shiny Tapu Koko TCG Tie-in (Legit Wondercard)​

Last edited:
Gen 3 RNG
All done on emulator with Lua Script
Please Refer to Post #1 for the TID/SID Shiny Spread
Every Pokémon in here is Fully-Redis as long as you credit me. That means you can trade to another person or give it away
They will be battle ready, there is no UT copies. They will also have ribbons (at the very least fully ribbon in generation 3)
Chances are I would only trade these for another gen 3/4 Ribbon Masters

リンリン
Jolly | Synchronize | Mew
Nickname is a reference to Charlotte Linlin from One Piece

Omega
Jolly | Clear Body | Metagross
The Omega is an ancient superweapon from the Allagan Empire in Final Fantasy XIV, buried by milennia at the Carteneau Flats

Stone Age
Impish | Clear Body | Regirock
OT: TyVip | ID: 00000
Self explanatory

Ishiusu
Adamant | Clear Body | Regirock
Nickname is a reference to 石押 Stone Press, it is the name of Pica's attack from One Piece

Ice Age
Calm | Clear Body | Regice
Self explanatory

Hie Hie
Calm | Clear Body | Regice
Nickname is a reference to Kuzan's devil fruit from One Piece

Iron Age
Careful | Clear Body | Registeel
Self explanatory

Wapometal
Calm | Clear Body | Registeel
Nickname is a reference to a special kind of alloy that was inadvertently invented by Wapol from One Piece

Red Line
Adamant | Drought | Groudon
Adamant 31.31.31.7.31.31
Nickname is a reference to a continent from One Piece

Gekishin
Jolly | Drought | Groudon
Nickname is a reference to 激震 Severe Earthquake, it is the name of Whitebeard's attack from One Piece. A close range variant of Kaishin

Calm Belt
Calm | Drizzle | Kyogre
Nickname is a reference to an ocean current from One Piece

Kaishin
Timid | Drizzle | Kyogre
Nickname is a reference to 海震 (Seaquake) , it is the name of Whitebeard's attack from One Piece

Rosward, Shalria and Charlos
Hasty | Air Lock Rayquaza | Naive
31.31.31.31.30.31 | 31.31.30.31.31.31

Adamant 31.31.31.7.31.31

Nickname is a reference to the World Nobles Rosward Family from One Piece

Kaido
Jolly | Air Lock | Rayquaza
Nickname is a reference to Kaido from One Piece

Last edited:
The Grand Archives
NFT as of now

Bookkeeping stuff from myself
These aren't clones or are limited clone, and some have ribbons

Kuroko
Calm | Synchronize | Umbreon
♂
OT: Bubba | ID: 02766
Nickname is a reference to Kuroko from Kuroko no Basuke. Hatched by DinosaursareBack

Chitoge
Adamant | Huge Power | Azumarill
♀
OT: Kathleen | ID: 65523
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Chitoge from Nisekoi. Hatched by ImagineLeft

ガマブンた
Bold | Swift Swim | Poliwag
♂
OT: りさ | ID: 53878
31.x.31.31.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Gamabunta from Naruto. Hatched by Risa_Risa

????
Adamant | Guts | Tyranitar
♂
OT: EVE | ID: 18377
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname was destroyed by HOME. Hatched by EVE531

Nymph

Modest | Trace | Gardevoir
♀
OT: Joe | ID: 51043
31.x.31.31.31.31
Hatched by Celebeast
Nickname is a reference to Nymph from Sora no Otoshimono

Rei
Jolly | Huge Power | Medicharm

OT: Serene | ID: 61325
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Hatched by jkb5

Mark Bi
Calm | Liquid Ooze | Swalot
♂
OT: Jenna | ID: 35548
Nickname is a personal reference. Hatched by GrazzCity

ミーガン
Jolly | Toxic Boost | Zangoose
♀
OT: あるまたん | ID: 33749
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a personal reference. Hatched by Arumatan

Minion
Bold | Harvest | Tropius
♀
OT: Serena | ID: 49087
Nickname is a reference to the Minions' love for banana. Hatched by FlyingOnToast

Astraea
Adamant Intimidate Salamence
♀
OT: Evok | ID: 05048
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono. Hatched by EV0K

Alexis
Jolly | Limber | Lopunny
♀
OT: Ian | ID: 65288
31.31.31.x.31.31
Hatched by showycoast8959
Nickname is a personal reference

Ocarina
Adamant | Moxie | Honchkrow
♀
OT: Hiyori | ID: 33800
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Ocarina from Violinist of Hameln. Hatched by AikaTsukiyushi

Ku Fei
Jolly | Steadfast | Lucario
♀
OT: Kendon | ID: 28290
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Ku Fei from Negima!: Magister Negi Magi. Hatched by Naive_Riolu

Kermit
Adamant Dry Skin Toxicroak
♂
OT: Lemon | ID: 22548
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Kermit the Frog. Hatched by satellite51

Jaffar
Jolly | Justified | Gallade
♂
OT: Ciro* | ID: 47103
Nickname is a reference to Jaffar from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. Hatched by galacticcyrus

りんどう
Timid Hp Fire | Contrary | Serperior
♀
OT: ウーリ | ID: 24462
Hatched by U_li4423
Nickname is a reference to Rindou from Shokugeki no Souma

Kogoro Mouri
Careful | Guts | Throh
♂
OT: Roy | ID: 39792
Nickname is a reference to Kogoro Mouri from Detective Conan. Hatched by leaveittoalfonzo

Mr. Miyagi
Adamant Mold Breaker Sawk
♂
OT: Bawns | ID: 23285
Nickname is a reference to Mr. Miyagi from The Karate Kid. Hatched by The_Givurr

Aries
Bold | Prankster | Whimsicott
♀
OT: Emu (Zz) | ID: 49658
Nickname is a reference to Aries from Fairy Tail. Hatched by Esmeya

Shanpu
Jolly | Reckless | Mienshao
♀
OT: Mew | ID: 49999
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Shanpu from Ranma 1/2. Hatched by bumblelikeabee

Kaede Nagase
Naive | Protean | Greninja
♀
OT: Annibel | ID: 48404
Nickname is a reference to Kaede Nagase from Negima!: Magister Negi Magi

Katniss
Jolly | Gale Wings | Talonflame
♀
OT: Em | ID: 43200
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Katniss from The Hunger Game. Hatched by lavaburst14

Chinjao
Jolly | Rock Head | Tyrantrum
♂
OT: Arielle | ID: 34172
Nickname is a reference to Chinjao from One Piece. Hatched by PokemonLover2189

Muramasa
Quiet | Stance Change | Aegislash
♀
OT: Thuany | ID: 32244
Nickname is a reference to the mythical Japanese sword

White Girl
Impish | Frisk XL | Gourgeist
♀
Nickname is a joke that white girl likes pumpkin spice latte in the month of October

Yggdrasil
Careful | Harvest | Trevenant
♀
"An ash I know there stands, Yggdrasill is its name, a tall tree, showered with shining loam.
From there come the dewsthat drop in the valleys.
It stands forever green over Urðr's well."

Leviathan
Adamant | Moxie | Gyarados
♂
Nickname is a reference to the Primal Leviathan from Final Fantasy XIV

Last edited:
The Foreign Archives
Unique Pokémon from Smogon Community
Bookkeeping stuff that I got from other people, strictly NFT
Only selected cool stuffs from other people will go on here (to save load time)

G'raha Tia
Careful | Serene Grace | Jirachi
OT: WISHMKR | ID: 20043
Legit Coliseum Bonus Disc, from Xen

All For One
Jolly | Technician | Marshadow
OT: Mt. Tensei | ID: 100917
31.31.31.x.31.31
All For One's Quirk allows him to steal other people's Quirks, leaving them Quirkless, and wield the Quirks as his own. All For One can also redistribute his stolen Quirks to other people, from Tatertot

Salas
Timid | Shadow Shield | Lunala

OT: Eclipse | ID: 100419
Salas is known to easterners as First Moon on Roshar from Stormlight Archives. It is the smallest and the dimmest of the three moons, casting a violet light. Her coloring has inspired countless poets. RNG in a legit wondercard by Tatertot. Fully Ribbons in Alola and Galar
They are also palindromes. Symmetry in very important in Roshar, legit WC from Tatertot

Sulong
Jolly | Full Metal Body | Solgaleo

OT: Eclipse 100419
Sulong is a bodily transformation that members of the Mink Tribe can undergo temporarily by looking at the full moon. Literal Meaning of 月の獅子 is Moon Lion, legit WC from Tatertot

Nikola Tesla
Bold (Timid Minted) | Transistor | Regieleki

OT: Spike | ID: 792693
HT. 31.31.HT.31.HT
Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system, from Kanon90

Tiamat
Mild (Timid Minted) | Dragon's Maw | Regidrago

OT: Light | ID: 820536
HT. 31.31.HT.31.HT
Tiamat from Final Fantasy XIV, from Light Sanctity

Mishim
Calm | Levitate | Cresselia
OT: TyVip | ID: 62976
Everyone knows that Mishim is the cleverest of the three moons. Though her sister and brother are content to reign in the sky - gracing the lands below with their light - Mishim is always looking for a chance to escape her duty. Custom RNG by Vindicator. Fully Ribbons in Sinnoh and Johto, WIP for Kalos and Hoenn Remake
They are also palindromes. Symmetry in very important in Roshar

Greed
Timid Beast Boost Nihilego

OT: Virgil | ID: 000021
Nihilego attaches to someone and has that person does its bidding, hence the Greed sin, from Vindicator

Jinmu and Winsor McCay
Adamant | Beast Boost Buzzwole | Impish

OT: Virgil | ID: 198623
There was a mosquito who tried to steal Emperor Jinmu's blood, from Vindicator
Winsor McCay animated a silent film called How a Mosquito Operates in 1912
The six-minute short depicts a giant mosquito tormenting a sleeping man

Lust
Naive | Beast Boost | Pheromosa

Its code name is UB-02 Beauty, hence the Lust sin, from Vindicator

Sloth
Timid | Beast Boost | Xurkitree

It steals electricity from power plant because it's too lazy to produce its own, hence the Sloth sin, from Vindicator

Envy
Sassy Beast Boost Celesteela

In the story of Kaguya, the other villagers are Envious of the father for all the fortune, hence the Envy sin, from Vindicator

Wrath
Jolly Beast Boost Kartana

It looks angry to me, hence the Wrath sin, from Vindicator

Gluttony
Modest Beast Boost Guzzlord

Its codename is UB-05 Glutton, hence the Gluttony sin, from Vindicator

Pride
Modest | Beast Boost | Naganadel

OT: Virgil | ID: 198623
In Ultra Space, it is popular as a starter Pokémon. I guess it takes pride in that, hence the Pride sin, from Vindicator

Lei and Stalker
Lonely | Beast Boost Stakataka | Sassy

31.31.15.31.31.0 | 31.31.31.31.31.0
Lei is the name of Sun's Stakataka in the Pokemon Adventure manga, from Vindicator
Stalker is the name of a guardian in Breath of the Wild

Wei Boyang
Timid Beast Boost Blacephalon

Wei Boyang was a Chinese chemist who documented the chemical composition of gunpowder, from Vindicator

Golden Hook
Modest | Beast Boost | Naganandel

OT: Ultra | ID: 091718
Legit wondercard
Name after Crocodile's golden hook from One Piece, legit WC from Tatertot

Midgardsormr
Adamant | Aura Break | Zygarde

OT: 2018 Legends ID: 060218
Nickname is a reference to Jörmungandr, or Midgard Serpent, legit WC from Tatertot

Julian Solo
Bold | Multiscale | Lugia
OT: Tate | ID: 13364
Julian Solo is the host of Poseidon from Saint Seiya, from Tatertot

Ikki
Adamant | Regenerator | Ho-Oh
OT: Tate | ID: 13364
Ikki is the Bronze Saint of Phoenix, from Tatertot

Urbosa
Timid | Psychic Surge | Tapu Lele

OT: Akala | ID: 181130
31.x.31.30.31.30
Nickname is a reference to the Champion Urbosa from Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, legit WC from Tatertot

Daruk
Adamant Grassy Surge Tapu Bulu

OT: Sun. | ID: 190222
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to the Champion Daruk from Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, legit WC from Tatertot

Revali
Timid Electric Surge Tapu Koko

OT: Melemele | ID: 170714
Nickname is a reference to the Champion Daruk from Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, legit WC from Inkblot

Mipha
Bold | Misty Terrain | Tapu Fini

OT: Poni | ID: 190419
Nickname is a reference to the Champion Mipha from Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, legit WC from Luna Fantasia

Bayonetta
Timid | Magic Bounce | G-Max Hatterene
♀
OT: imYati | ID: 831548
Bayonetta, an Umbra Witch is the protagonist of Bayonetta series, from imYati

Ena
Timid | Turboblaze | Reshiram
OT: Daniel | ID: 14443

Rajaion
Adamant | Teravolt | Zekrom

OT: Reina | ID: 246129
31.31.31.x.31.31

Almedha
Impish | Teravolt | Zekrom

OT: Tate | ID: 508669
31.31.31.x.31.31
Rajaion, Kurthnaga, Almedha are siblings. They are a part of the Black Dragon Tribe in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn series. Their name is the order of obtainable. Rajaion is the oldest, and I received it from winry in March. Almedha is the 2nd sibling, and she is the 2nd Shiny Zekrom in my collection, from my friend Tatertot. Thus, leave the youngest, Kurthnaga, which I will eventually get to it. Ena is Rajaion's wife and she is a part of the White Dragon Tribe. All the children have Green Color Hair, fits Shiny Zekrom color scheme. From Winry and Tatertot

Palpatine
Timid | Volt Absorb | Thundurus

OT: Tate | ID: 508669
Sidious was a master practitioner of Force lightning, a dark side power used to torture, disfigure, and kill one's victims

Velkhana
Jolly | Pressure | Kyurem

OT: | ID:
Velkhana freely controls ice and cold wind, and can cover wide areas in ice in an instant. It breathes beams of supercooled fluid that can instantly freeze monsters, from Xucrute

Adamant | Leaf Guard | Zarude

OT: オコヤのもり | ID: 201225
Legit WC Dada Zarude, from Tatertot

Mon-X
Timid | Levitate | Hydreigon
♂
31.x.31.31.31.31
Nickname is a reference to the monster from “Godzilla: Final Wars”

Fossey
Jolly | Gorilla Tactics | G-Darmanitan
♀
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to the primatologist Dian Fossey

Shokugeki
Sassy Levitate Cresselia
OT: Tate | ID: 25950
Nickname is a reference to 43rd Annual Tōtsuki Autumn Election from Shokugeki no Soma

Other People Event Trophies Case (WIP)

[Waiting to be name]
Careful Pressure Deoxys
OT: Thomas | ID: 11588
31.31.31.x.31.31
Obtained in a trade from Thomaz

Timid | Multitype | Arceus
OT: デセルシティ ID: 03075
[JPN] Désert City Arceus. Original code belonged to Rodo, SR by keroblade

Hasty Download Genesect
OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133

Obtained in a trade from ooh_shiny

Big Bird and Tamago
Zapdos | Timid Pressure | Moltres
OT: Julia | ID: 34117
31.x.31.30.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Big Bird from The Sesame Street
Nickname is a reference to Tamago from Burst Ball Barrage!! Super B-Daman

Neptune
Timid Pressure Lugia
OT: Julia | ID: 01337
Nickname is a reference to Neptune, Roman version of Poseidon, God of freshwater and the sea

Obtained in a trade from Albus

Birikin
Regirock | Careful Clear Body
OT: Albus | ID: 28847
Nickname is a reference to Birikin, Dorothy's ÄRM from MÄR

Aegis
Sassy Levitate Cresselia
OT: Albus | ID: 28847
Nickname is a reference to Aegis, Zeus's shield

RNG by Christian

Alamos
Timid Bad Dreams Darkrai
OT: CHRIS | ID: 41176
Nickname is a reference to a town name Alamos from The Rise of Darkai movie

RNG By Thomaz

[Waiting to be name]
Jolly Pressure Mewtwo
OT: ALEX | ID: 28072
31.31.31.x.31.31

[Waiting to be name]
Rash | Sheer Force Landorus | Naive
ID: 03318 | OT: Thomas | ID: 29610

RNG By BlueForce

Duneyrr
Timid Fairy Aura Xerneas
OT: Blueforce | ID: 617377
31.0.31.30*.30*.31
Nickname is a reference to the stag from Norse Mythology that eat among the branches of the world tree Yggdrasil

Ghirahim
Timid Dark Aura Yveltal
OT: Blueforce | ID: 000001
Nickname is a reference to Ghirahim from The Legend of Zelda

[Waiting to be name]
Jolly Pressure Ho-Oh
OT: Horus | ID: 42257
31 | 31 | 31 | 29 | 31 | 31
Obtained in a trade from Diabolico, RNG by zerohorus

Sakiko
Bold Natural Cure Celebi
OT: Chris | ID: 24381
31 | 31 | 31 | 26 | 31 | 31
Received from Max. Optimizer

Thunderjaw
Adamant (Hardy) Hustle Dracozolt
OT: Wouter | ID: 439602
9* | 31 | 31 | 13 | 26* | 31
Obtained in a trade from Buckert
Nickname is a reference to Fulgur Anjanath from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
Feared as the “Thunderjaw Wyvern”, this Anjanath subspecies electrifies its jaws and dorsal membrane with every blow.

Vah Medoh
Adamant | Mirror Armor | G-Max Corviknight
♂
OT: Alienowitch | ID: 729244
Nickname is a reference to the Divine Beast from Breath of the Wild, obtained in a trade from Alienowitch

Necrominon
Timid | Frisk | G-Max Orbeetle
♂
OT: Alienowitch | ID: 729244
Nickname is a reference to Futaba's persona which resembles a UFO, obtained in a trade from Alienowitch

Hatchan
Adamant | Limber | Grapploct
♂
OT: Tate | ID: 315220
Nickname is a reference to Octopus Man Hatchan from One Piece, obtained in a trade from Tatertot

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here are information about my legit wondercards Keldeo, Shaymin and Victini from the Pokéscrap event . I downloaded the event pokemon from my friend Japanese 3ds and Alpha Sapphire game.

Codes used:
S4ZA-T7Q2-HKFP-XDZS Shaymin
S4Z7-WJKN-4E2R-E2E4 Keldeo
S4A6-DDW3-ZDL5-55HN Victini

Now I am going to soft-reset for all three .
It will be done on my friend game with the Ot : Hydrangea 38987

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)