Announcement UUTL goes BRRRR

1613870689969.png

In all seriousness, thank you Hogg for your years of service in the tier. I've seen the best and worst of UUTLs, and you certainly have been the best bar psychotic. I hope to see more UU Showcase teams from you that involve Lead Aero and a bunch of Dragon Dance Pokemon.

And congrats on the promotion, Lilburr. I rarely interact with you outside of the UU discord (which even I don't interact with that much anymore), but you've been doing a good job at making the tier and the community a little better every day. Hope to see you ban Victini do big things.

Congratulations, Lily. We hope to see not a repeat of SM UU.

Hogg, I know we never talked much, but from the few interactions we had, you were awesome. Sorry for being some annoying forum poster, and I sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Katy

Banned deucer.
Thank you for all the work you have done Hogg, really amazing how UU evolved. I hope everything works out well for you in your future! :)

And Gratz Lilburr :)

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Already congratulated Lily twice, but she deserves it a third time!

Congrats Lily, I'm sure you will lead UU in the absolute best direction the tier could hope for. We all see the effort you put into making sure everyone is included as a community, and we thank you for that.

I never got the chance to talk to Hogg, but I'm certain he was an amazing leader too. Thanks for all the hard work you've done!!

Screenshot_7.png

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hogg UU will never be the same without you it already feels different, I hope you continue to stick around as long as you can for all of our sakes because you w/o question make this site a significantly better place, idc if you have children and priorities we as a playerbase need a lil hogg in our lives :sob:

Thank you for everything

- UU Playerbase

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
It's already a bit surreal to think you're not uutl anymore Hogg, there's genuinely no one else like you on this website and even though sometimes I did hard disagree with some things you were always willing to talk them out at length, once, twice, thrice... And it was probably the best way to keep everyone cool. Your leadership will be sorely missed. I hope you stick around for sure and the newer people acknowledge the example that you are as a contributor.

Lilburr lol gm

I know I don't hang around here as much as in the past but I've known you since ORAS, Hogg, and you were always great to talk to so you'll definitely be missed as tier leader. You did an amazing job in all these years.

The king is dead, long live Queen Lily!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
never thought I’d see the ORAS GOAT step down damn

Congrats to Lilburr though they’re probably lit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)