Project UU Teambuilding Lab (Accepting requests)

Colin

formerly BeardedDrakon
is a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
I would like a volt-turn bulky offense/offense featuring Thunderus-T as an offensive pivot (volt switch set) and Swampert as a rocker and defensive pivot. I've not played since before Mienshao ban, so I don't know which threats and blobs are most applicable with this style of team

This will probably get looked at later because I already asked for a team, but could I request a Vanilluxe hail team (maybe with Indeedee)?

:Vanilluxe: :arctovish: :indeedee:

I know the playstyle has gone around a little bit, and I wanted to try it for myself. Although, I liked the idea of Vanilluxe + Arctovish + Indeedee. Vanilluxe and Arctovish destroy the entire tier, barring a few faster Scarf 'mons. Indeedee has great breaking power and prevents Conkeldurr from prematurely ending both Vanilluxe and Arctovish's careers thanks to Psychic Terrain, and creates more pressure. Scizor might also be dropping soon, and Indeedee's access to Mystical Fire helps that matchup as well.

Thanks in advance!

Necrozma @ Power Herb
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Meteor Beam
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Autotomize

I'd like to request an offensive (or bulky offence) team that uses Meteor Beam Necrozma. I want the team to center around it, with the rest of the team being able to remove any threats to Necrozma so it can sweep late game. I'd also like there to be one or more "safety net" Pokemon that I can fall back on in case Necrozma is stopped during its sweep attempt for whatever reason. Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

Hey there BeardedDrakon, sorry for the long wait. The teambuilding lab hasn't been doing so well with a lack of interest, but I have this old team in my builder I don't plan on using for tours anytime soon, so I figured it was worth posting if you had any interest still. It's pretty unorthodox yet fun to mess around with.

This team is an Articuno Voltturn. Articuno is typically seen on fat and stall teams, but I decided to try it out on VoltTurn due to it being a solid Defogger that can also switch into Primarina well. As such, I chose to pair it with a rocks weak breaker in Entei who likes hazards being removed. It also has the benefit of offensively pressuring Scizor and crippling Salamence and Hippowdon with burns. The rest of the team is very standard; Zarude alleviates Articuno's inability to heal itself from Toxic with Heal Bell against Hippowdon while also providing the team with a Thousand Arrows resist. Diggersby is the best Choice Scafer and hits like a truck while providing Knock Off. Swampert provides Stealth Rock and Thundurus-T is just a deadly breaker, fulfilling your desired request. I hope you enjoy it!

As a general note there are a limited amount of builders currently as the gen winds down, so there is no guarantee your request will be fulfilled. Myself and others will try our best to complete as many as we can though.

I ended up double posting but it's not a big deal, for I have teams to give! I've got a few more teams built for those who requested them ages back. The lab isn't back open so this post doesn't guarantee teams will be made, but we'll try to fulfill requests whenever we have time. Teams are linked in the sprites.

I went and double dipped for Furret4ssb and Scorcha9 with a Choice Specs Primarina + Choice Scarf Diggersby Spikes team. Choice Specs Primarina is pretty hard to fit since you sacrifice lots of your defensive utility vs threats like Salamence and Keldeo, so I went with SkarmChans Spikes balance to cover your defensive holes and amplify your wallbreaking. Diggersby fits perfectly here as speed control and can Knock Off boots to wear down Pokemon with spikes up. Dhelmise is the nearly obligatory defensive Grass-type that also can act as a spinner and spinblocker for your team. Lastly Raikou is another benefactor of spikes that gives the team greater offensive presence. Enjoy!

Another double dip with a Choice Band Mamoswine for Ithi and a Rotom-H for Smashburn. Band Mamo is pretty scary but also quite prediction reliant so feel free to change to Life Orb or Never Melt Ice. Anyway, these two Pokemon pair well because of Rotom-H's ability to threaten Skarmory and Scizor with ease while giving Mamoswine free entry into Chansey, Nihilego, and Hydreigon to wallbreak. Cobalion helps Rotom-H answer Scizor as a Swords Dance wallbreaker while also compressing Stealth Rock. Tangrowth and Primarina make up the defensive core vs threats like Keldeo, and Choice Scarf Hydreigon rounds the team out as additional speed control and compresses Defog. You can use Noivern over Hydreigon for a better switch-in to Azelf as well as enemy Cobalion with good prediction but you miss out on Defog. Enjoy!

Noden here is your Roserade team! Unfortunately we couldn't make Seismitoad + Roserade work because of the building holes they opened up so here is Roserade + Hippowdon instead. Hippowdon is Sand Force so it doesn't interfere with Synthesis and covers threats like Zygarde-10%, Excadrill, and Lycanroc-D that other Grass-types would normally handle. Cobalion is the necessary Scizor counter needed when using Roserade. Thundurus-T and Noivern are beneficiaries of Spikes Roserade provides and adds offensive pressure to the team. Primarina acts as a reliable defensive glue to counter Choice Specs Hydreigon and secure the Keldeo MU. I had this team lying around after I built it with some friends so might as well post it here for anyone to use. Enjoy!

haunted paper here is your Conkeldurr + Zarude team! Conkeldurr is a very potent wallbreaker right now and appreciates heavy pivot support to succeed, so I wanted to have a more offensive build to make sure it has a great time wallbreaking. Boots Zarude isn't too good with Cobalion, Crobat, and Keldeo all being common and great, so I made it Choice Scarf to compress Speed control. Scizor provides additional Knock Off support to cripple enemy Salamence for Conkeldurr and can pick off a weakened Azelf and Crobat. Defensive Salamence is the best set out there for it and is great at taking on Keldeo, Excadrill, enemy Conk, and enemy Scizor. Nidoqueen is the team's necessary Ground-type + Stealth Rock setter that threatens physical walls like Amoonguss and Skarmory for Conk as well as act as a Cobalion switch-in. Slowking is the Primarina switch-in, keeps Salamence from being overwhelmed by Keldeo, and provides Future Sight for even greater wallbreaking. Enjoy!

Alola Form

Smashburn here is your Vanilluxe + Indeedee Hail! Arctovish is not really good right now so I went with Alolan Sandslash as the Hail abuser so the concept is still there. Vanilluxe sets the Hail and can act as a decent breaker with Blizzard and Freeze Dry. RestTalk seems weird but it greatly increases Vanilluxe's longevity in games vs Hippowdon and still functions well offensively. Alolan Sandslash uses a Swords Dance set with the amazing Ice + Ground combo + Knock to break enemy teams. Choice Scarf Indeedee-Male provides natural Speed as well as a decent offensive presence, plus stopping Bullet Punch from Scizor is always great. Amoonguss is a defensive Pokemon that can get momentum with Eject Button, and Magnet Rise Excadrill can completely deny Hippowdon Stealth Rock while providing Stealth Rock of its own. Raikou is last as a powerful Electric-type that likes Weather Bell being turned into an Ice-type Attack for Amoonguss. It's kinda unreliable but that's Hail, enjoy!

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion

Yo EL4701 here is your Autotomize Necrozma team. I went a Sticky Web route since Necrozma could tear up a lot of BO structures lacking Choice Scarf Hydreigon and with Sticky Web support it felt less inferior to Nasty Plot Azelf. Ribombee and Krookodile are standard leads, you can opt for Skill Swap on Ribombee if you're concerned about Hatterene. Salamence is the first sweeper I decided to add with its amazing offensive prowess and how it outspeeds Choice Scarf Hydreigon at +1. It is Expert Belt since Lum Berry wasn't too useful in testing, and the Expert Belt boost is able to OHKO Cobalion from full. Next was Life Orb Keldeo to overwhelm Slowking to better facilitate a Necrozma sweep. Last is Scizor who is simply too good to not include. Between Salamence and Necrozma, the matchup against the swords of justice felt fine, so I opted to keep Adamant on Scizor (you need Jolly to outspeed them with Sticky Web up). Double priority is nice for cleaning up and Superpower allows Scizor to muscle through Celesteela for Salamence.

Yo EL4701 here is your Autotomize Necrozma team. I went a Sticky Web route since Necrozma could tear up a lot of BO structures lacking Choice Scarf Hydreigon and with Sticky Web support it felt less inferior to Nasty Plot Azelf. Ribombee and Krookodile are standard leads, you can opt for Skill Swap on Ribombee if you're concerned about Hatterene. Salamence is the first sweeper I decided to add with its amazing offensive prowess and how it outspeeds Choice Scarf Hydreigon at +1. It is Expert Belt since Lum Berry wasn't too useful in testing, and the Expert Belt boost is able to OHKO Cobalion from full. Next was Life Orb Keldeo to overwhelm Slowking to better facilitate a Necrozma sweep. Last is Scizor who is simply too good to not include. Between Salamence and Necrozma, the matchup against the swords of justice felt fine, so I opted to keep Adamant on Scizor (you need Jolly to outspeed them with Sticky Web up). Double priority is nice for cleaning up and Superpower allows Scizor to muscle through Celesteela for Salamence.
This looks awesome! I'll definitely be trying this out! Thanks so much!

I ended up double posting but it's not a big deal, for I have teams to give! I've got a few more teams built for those who requested them ages back. The lab isn't back open so this post doesn't guarantee teams will be made, but we'll try to fulfill requests whenever we have time. Teams are linked in the sprites.

I went and double dipped for Furret4ssb and Scorcha9 with a Choice Specs Primarina + Choice Scarf Diggersby Spikes team. Choice Specs Primarina is pretty hard to fit since you sacrifice lots of your defensive utility vs threats like Salamence and Keldeo, so I went with SkarmChans Spikes balance to cover your defensive holes and amplify your wallbreaking. Diggersby fits perfectly here as speed control and can Knock Off boots to wear down Pokemon with spikes up. Dhelmise is the nearly obligatory defensive Grass-type that also can act as a spinner and spinblocker for your team. Lastly Raikou is another benefactor of spikes that gives the team greater offensive presence. Enjoy!
Thank you! I will be trying this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)