UU Suspect Test Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Okay since apparently people are really impatient, I'm opening the thread up now.

Reminders:

- Standard UU reqs are a Glicko2 rating of 2025 with a deviation of 55 or lower.
- Suspect UU reqs are a Glicko2 rating of 2025 with a deviation of 65 or lower.
- Deadline to acquire both reqs is July 31st at 11:59 PM GMT -4.
- The standard ladder will be hidden from July 21st until July 28th to encourage people to play suspect, making it easier for everyone to get suspect reqs.

Make only a single post in this thread with screenshots of your ratings. If you make more than one post in this thread, I will infract you for being illiterate--even if you're a mod/badged member. You have been warned.

Omastar rules.jpg

Omastar is simply too strong, it destroyed the Suspect ladder.

Haven't laddered much on regular ladder, those are coming.

Edit for regular ladder reqs:

BTW shoutout to Psychotic, thanks for the help dude.

Attachments

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 7.42.56 PM.png

Took a bit longer than I expected but I managed to get both reqs :3 Can't wait for the suspecting =)
Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 2.32.18 PM.png

kokoloko

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Posting this here too, just in case:

Okay I'm extending the suspect ladder only period until the 5th. The regular ladder should come back on the 6th, and identification stage will end on the 13th.

Voting will begin on the 14th. Sorry for the delay guys; I've been really busy and Showdown being compomised recently didn't help.

Last edited:

kokoloko

Information on Special Permissions

If you wish to apply for special permissions you must have met the requirements for one ladder and have come very close to meet the requirements for the other (use your discretion as I will use mine). In order to do so, PM me the following information:

1. A screenshot of both of your ratings as proof that you attempted and came close to meeting both reqs.
2. A paragraph or two explaining why you deserve to vote. You may include pretty much anything you want here--from accomplishments on tournaments and/or ladders to your view on tiering in general--whatever you think will help. Don't make this too long because I won't read it if you do.

You have until the 14th at 11:59 PM EDT to send these in, but obviously I won't accept them if you send them in and still have a few days to try to get the actual reqs.

That is all.

kokoloko

Test period is done. I'll be evaluating special permissions applications and editing a list of all qualified voters into this post.

Look out for a voting thread in this forum in the next hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)