Tournament UU Snake Draft III - Finals [Won by L.A.P.R.A.S]

Gondra

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
UPL Champion
Just a few words, congratulations to my team, I'm not the person who talks or interacts the most, but I really happen to read or watch your games most of the time. (except rby sorry that tier isnt for me :c but you are such a nice guy Unowndragon) everyone did a great job in their respective tiers
and our managers did their job very well pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet.
Quick s/o for the ss players was amazing how they worked together, I would have liked to talk but my takes in the meta are quite different and I feel like I would have just gotten in the way. The people who also join to help our ss core thank u so much.

Thanks Pak I think there is a difference in my performance when I am with you giving me teams and prep, also our records together have been very good, and I'm glad you could finally win another uu tournament because you really care of them, enjoy your rest bitch.
Gracias por acompañarnos tambien LNumbers, aunque creo que me acompañaste mas a mi que a otros...

Well
Congratulations "my" Lapras !
I obviously wasnt a player but it was a true honour cheering and helping with SS building.
So, huge shoutout to Pif, truly an amazing manager, Aiyaru for his absolutly awful team ideas, and obviously, big shoutout to all the players, especially the ones i've been more in touch with : FC, udongirl and Amane Misa. You have been fantastic in SS. None of you knew me before, but i've always felt trusted (especially you FC). Only regret is we never played rain...

So yeah, i'm glad i've met so many cool players, there was always someone to help another, for me its really not a surprise (and it's 100% deserved) Lapras won. I will not forget the moment we needed 3 wins to tie break and we got them.

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Okay back for another overdramatic uusd win post. ggs to the Volcs in a series I wish went a bit differently, but we take it I guess. This one was pretty special to me, especially compared to last year. Last year we were ranked first before the season. There wasn't much drama along the way, our chat activity wasn't anything crazy, and it just kinda worked out. This year that obviously wasn't the case. Apparently everyone thought we were super bad for reasons I couldn't really understand, but definitely with our SS core in particular. I've been out of SS basically the whole gen after its initial release, and before the draft I was like yo lets just focus on old gens, SS is a crapshoot and most people are around the same anyway, which apparently did not translate well into the PRs (I know theyre just PRs but what the fuck was Misa doing that low). Ultimately we just grabbed people we thought would hold their own and hoped our general activity would carry us. That could not have been more of the case. This tour was won on the back of our whole SS and everyone who contributed to it, but I did want to shout out Totomon and Camarade Papadov specifically for all they did this tour. The latter of which wasn't even officially on the team, but his activity was insane, and suddenly we were just going positive in SS every week largely on the back of their support, in a tier I was lowkey hoping would just break even given our strategy before the tour.

I was very happy with the team as a whole, but I wanted to shoutout Ayaka for again signing up to play alongside me. It's probably pretty obvious why I went for him at this point, but he could not be a better person to work with in the two gens I can actually do things. He just trusts me, listens to me, and plays a good game every week without fail, despite never ever playing tests or delving into the tiers much beyond playing the games themselves. I'm not sure how he does it, but it's such a refreshing dynamic, even if it involves me building in gen 6 and 7 underused. This mans the best and I knew for a fact he would be worth the early pick, even though he won't contribute a ton beyond playing his games well. We've gone 22-6 this year in my two favorite metagames historically and that makes me really happy to look back on with someone I've known ever since we met in SPL 9. Also quick shoutout to fatty, who I've teamed with like 400 times by now, but we finally won one of these. Always a knowledgeable and reliable player I've been a fan of ever since 2018 when he randomly really broke out for us. Not going to keep listing people, but overall it was a great team to be a part of and just want to wish everyone luck moving forward with whatever their plans are.

Now onto the egotistical part. Like I talked about in my overdramatic post last year - before the start of 2021 or so, I never had much confidence in myself with this game, even despite the success to that point. That's only gotten better and better on that front since then, and it's the best I've ever felt with this game. Since UUPL 2021, I felt like I could be the best player in this community, whether other people agreed or not, and I've wanted to put my best foot forward every week since then. The more time went on, my goals got a bit bigger, and I wanted to push to be the best player ever in this community. I know that's a very broad and ultimately pretty dumb goal in this highly variance-based and subjective game and its not even like these are official tournaments or anything, but it was something that kept on pushing me. I've given it my best shot and have gone 24-5 in the last couple years with 2 snake wins. I have the 3rd most team tour wins with the highest W/L. Really I don't feel like there is much more of a point to keep spamming these tiers over and over. The truth is that ORAS and SM are both flawed as shit, and it has been pretty stressful always trying to be on top of teams and prep and all that with unrealistically high expectations I set for myself. There is only so much to do in the builder especially, where less and less people even do it in the first place anymore, and it just gets increasingly annoying more than anything despite it always being my favorite part of this shitty game. It's worked out, but people don't see the amount of sweaty effort that goes into it for ultimately not much reward. Not sure what the future will hold, but I doubt I'll be playing much of either tier for a while. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and all of those who have accepted my test game spams and random idea dumps along the way.

Last edited:
wooooo go L.A.P.R.A.S.!! ggs to the volcs, the series was not too clean but this game kinda like that. I really wanna congratulate all of my teammates you all did an amazing job and I'm really glad I got to see some great players prep and play up close (seriously seeing pak prep is an experience) wish I could've interacted with more of you, special shotouts to the whole SS gang which is where I kinda hung out. Fc, Amane Misa and udongirl yall really carried the team and is really gratifying seeing u win when yall were incredibly underrated, and ofc I gotta thank the goat Camarade Papadov the help u gave to lapras was absolutely massive and seeing you pump out so many teams each week really was something crazy, the ss carry for sure (even if we always didn't agree w team choices kek).

Finally enormous thanks to my managers pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet, even if I didn't play much Im so grateful just for being drafted and giving me the chance to be a small part of this team, two simply amazing people. I hope yall do great in whatever yall wanna focus next and ty once again.
Goat helpers, goat players, goat everyone. :heart:

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
While I went undrafted much to the dismay of a couple people, I'm glad I did, honestly. Being able to support one of my best friends for the second tournament in a row was incredibly fun, and made me very, very happy. Unowndragon is just great! Perhaps this is what I'm best at - and is that really a bad thing like some say? Let's see what RBYPL III brings...

Thanks to pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet for letting me support them so much, and shoutouts to Cubic Skunk, RealJester, and phoopes for being equally awesome people to be around. Nice to see Jester around in another team tour as well, it's been a hot minute eh mate? Next you'll say camsill still exists...oh wait!

#LAPRASSWEEP

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
ggs Lapras

Quick shoutout to justdrew and Sirwings . Drew your passion is admirable, and even though at times it gets the better of you, you always meant well. Sirwings you were always a calm presence and worked hard all season. Keep it up and you'll get your shot on this site.
I appreciate this, Adaam.

I hope everyone knows that I am not a malicious person and just tend to let my emotions get the better to me. Sage Indigo Plateau bb skarm Cam Estarossa Lily you all respectfully deserve an apology for some interactions which I regret. I was always looking out for my team and definitely did get a little too heated on a few occasions, I’m sorry for this.

Alright everybody. While I am saddened by the circumstances surrounding the loss of this week, lapras was truly an amazing team and they deserved the victory for what they achieved this tour.

I poured a lot of time and effort into the draft and the following season and it paid off. Loss, win, another fucking tie break, anything that could’ve happened I still would’ve been happy.

Volcanions: I don’t have the time today to write individual shoutouts and am just quickly typing this on my phone. This goes out to all members of our amazing team and all the people who joined our server to help. Sirwings and I picked every single one of you for a reason. We had a lot of ups and downs and truly went through a lot as a team but we performed so well despite this. You all put a tremendous amount of effort into prep, offered so many tests, and gave your all in games. I appreciate you all so much because you earned our playoff spot. It certainly wasn’t anything I did. “You guys are the real heroes” - Homelander.

Sirwings brother thank you so much for being my rock. This sounds hella corny but you kept me centered and really were the more balanced of the both of us by far. You kept us chugging forward when shit got tough and I’m so glad you agreed to manage. We got this far because of you.

Congrats everyone on a really fun tour! Estarossa Accel thank you very much for hosting! Lily thanks for posting that one week! UU moderation team thank you very much for allowing me to manage, I’m sorry I let you down at times.

I had so much fun and am so proud of what we accomplished, Volcanions. I love you all!

Last edited:
First, thank you for picking me pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet. In this tour, I had been having my own way. I couldn't use such "broken" things if my managers weren't pif and jet, thank you for believing me. Unfortunately my team didn't work at finals but Im satisfied with my good score and defeating some of great players with my buildings.
And my teammates and helpers, you are all cool!
I hope laplases do great in whatever. Thank you all, and sorry about my bad english.

main shoutout will be on our discord

For the record I'd like to thanks Sirwings and justdrew for trusting me even tho this tournament wasn't my best one and I kinda fucked up overall in my opinion. I wish I was better but there was a real lack of motivation due to holidays and IRL stuff. Shoutout to the team for carrying the weeks one after another, I hope we'll be able to share other tournaments in the future. Well done to our opponents and thanks to the hosts.

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
s/o's pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet for picking me up and keeping me in after starting like 1-3, glad it worked out for us. ty to Camarade Papadov and Totomon as well as pif for most of the teams I used, and yaru for consistently having the worst ideas known to man to keep the chat alive. Team was great and we were def the best one in the tour, had a great time w everyone and was lucky to have people support me only building once finals hit and testing like 2 weeks total, you're all goats.

special shoutout to omicorio for always supporting us and taking down our opposition :D

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Thank you to those who wished myself, Aiyaru and the rest of LAPRAS well and sent congratulations. It's really meaningful to me because to be honest, there's always a part of me that seeks recognition from my peers. Thank you especially to members of the Volcanions who demonstrated their sportsmanship despite their loss coming from unfortunate circumstances like the timer.

Aiyaru and I would like to shoutout those in our team's discord server as a small thank you.

First, our biggest helpers - who truly get no reward at all.

Camarade Papadov - I first got to know you as you were a friend of Ramolost. We had some cordial but largely superficial interactions until this year. We talk a lot more because of laddering and mutual enjoyment of UU and other things and yes it's true we really trust you. One highlight from you was this team you built for FC - a great innovation to use Slack Off Future Sight Glowbro which helped secure an important victory in week 5, when we were still finding ourselves. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-641220 I loved your funny jokes like when you made one at viv's expense and when you fooled Aiyaru into thinking a game was ongoing, you're very funny and I like your kind personality. You many so many teams for us that we had to make you a new channel for teams. You never complain about anything and I'm surprised you don't like playing in these tours yourself. I am very grateful for you pitfall, thank you.

1662251108695.png

Really funny and I know you didn't mean it meanly - sorry viv if you see this, I told him to post it.

May - I knew you when were helping lead a RBY UU test and I had concerns it wasn't following Smogon policy so I tried to tell you how to follow Smogon policy so nobody could question the test legitimacy, as people wrongly tried to do that for Quagsire in gen7uu test. I think that gave you the wrong impression I was questioning you. I got to know more about you by following some of your RBY content on YouTube and you kindly offered your services to help UD. The amount and consistency of help by providing teams and analysis of replays is truly remarkable, every week you would offer an essay and some teams and reasoning. I'm sure you tested as well with UD. I have very fond memories of all the support but also in the general chat where you offered advice/served as a discussant in many conversations about non Pokemon topics. I was amused by your May-speak and references to things like Douglas McTrio (although we lost this game, we won this series vs Shellnuts)

1662251751316.png

Nalorium - I first got to know you when you kindly drafted me for UUPL which we just fell short of winning in. I'm very grateful that you were basically the BW May, not for UD but instead for Fakee who I believe you kept motivated to enjoy the team enviorment. It's particularly good because I think that generation is awful so having you manage that worked out favorably. I wish I could say more but I didn't really follow most of the Spanish in the chatroom, but again I'm going on a limb to say you made the environment much more enjoyable for Fakee and therefore the rest of our team, so thank you. I understand a lot of your support was through DMs as well - thank you for your invisible support.

Next our players, in alphabetical order:

Amane Misa - It's been a while being adjacent to you in many UU projects about 7 or 8 years ago in ORAS. We've never been extremely close but always I think on good terms because you seem to treat people with respect and fairness and you've been a relevant part of the UU community. Which made it very surprising when you were ranked in the bottom 20% of players in the official PR - that of course did not deter you into getting like a +6 record and leading our SS to be the best performing SS out of all eight teams. Of course you clinched the tournament for us but to be honest your standout victory to me was your very first game against TJ, where you managed to play like a 100+ turn game using a Sun hyper offense https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-635611. That was the first game I remember watching for our team and I remember constantly asking our teammates how you were doing. I hope this tournament reaffirms that you are not washed at all and I'm glad you were able to outperform against expectations and make many people who predicted against you incorrect.

Ayaka - I first got to know you by observing your UU subforum tournament games over the past several years, although I don't recall which was the first game. Pak was the key reason you were drafted into our team and he essentially took it on himself to manage your slot for the season and made the apparently correct choice of slotting you into ORAS (apart from the week where I accidentally sent the wrong lineup). There are several places I could point to as highlights from you, like your critical and very smooth victory against Chait in semis to pave our way forward for a very strong finish. I do think in terms of players you beat though, it was fantastic that you beat PDT in SM early on in this game without really any bullshit: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-635753 There is no doubt in my mind you are the true winner of UUSD given your financial profit from this, being paid to play your game at night. I am so grateful for your efforts every week and to get to know you, if only a little, better now. You are much less a faceless tour jerk player to me and I enjoy your personality.

Cubic Skunk - I did not know you before this tournament but am glad you were a consistent presence supporting Jester in DPP as well as offering input in ADV. I'm sorry that you didn't get to play more but we explained in depth to you our decision on lineups already. I'm glad you found it on your own to keep staying active in the final week even though the lineup didn't have you and your scout was important for our ADV victory as well. I felt a lot of your enthusiasm and hope you can always channel that into good support or plays yourself in future tournaments. Clearly the highlight from you was your win during our Semis - it was a funny game as we were playing GSC at the same time and our team thought we'd lose DPP but win GSC halfway into the match but the opposite happened. You took the opportunity when it was presented (won with Venu after Weezing died) and that's a requirement for any great player: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-644718 Thank you for trusting your managers to put the team first

Fakee - I know about you from observing some UU subforum team tours including in UUFPL where you played well for us to just fall short of winning the tournament. We were obviously really happy with how well you did then and wanted to get you again for this tournament. I generally left your channel alone our of laziness and because you had extremely amazing support from LNumbers and Nalo. I do believe one of your most solid victories came early in the season here versus Lily, it was a crucial victory in one of our close wins (most of our wins were blowouts, this was our only 6-4 win I believe): https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5uu-636736

fatty - I feel as if I have known about you longer than nearly any other player and yet have not had more than cordial interactions with you until we teamed for UUPL this year where I found it amusing (and fitting) you were our highest priced player in a bidding war. I'm glad I got to know you a little bit more and that you were able to support not just in ADV but also in DPP which was extremely valuable for us. Of course to me the biggest highlight you had was in your absolutely critical victory in week 7 - we were down 2-5 and needed 3 wins to stay in the tournament, your win was the first of those crucial 3. I nearly crashed the vehicle I was driving when trying to observe your game - I wasn't even observing it actually, just talking to our team's discussion channel. It was particularly impressive as your opponent had one of the best if not the best ADV record in this tour and UUFPL: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ubers-643890 Such a smooth way to win with Gligar after the Lunatone hiccup. I'm so glad you were able to prove once again no matter how many years pass, you're considered the very elite in old gen UUs.

Fc - I know you through Aiyaru who always speaks extremely highly of you from his experience in a World Cup and I was always impressed myself about how chill and "sigma" you seem. I was happy to work with you in UUFPL and am happy we won this one together now. To be honest, even though you didn't talk much in terms of building, your slot was probably the most important slot in terms of our SS working together since you didn't build yourself, basically every single supporter and SS player at some point gave valuable input to teams you'd bring. Thank you for giving us that opportunity and for getting a strong score this tournament, again providing those who ranked you lowly wrong. Of course, my favorite game from you was when you stalled Micciu at my insistence (to be honest, I was worried then that our SS slot was having "too many cooks in the kitchen"). It's always a pain for me to see my stall make mistakes in some play (should have listened to Accel's advice on practice stall first) but ultimately you clinched the match point for us to secure our spot in the finals: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-644733

Inder - I know we didn't have much GSC support for you but I am glad to have gotten to get to know you a little bit better in this tournament. I do admire that you value your teammates so much and want to be fair to them, such as when you believed ML should have a chance to play after he supported us the entire season. You did a fine job for us throughout the tournament given the dice rolls that determine this format and once of your more solid victories was fantastic to see since it came against UUSD villain vani: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen2uu-642369

Mystras Leoxses - I've known you for a while through laddering things and I was always impressed by games you played versus me in various tryouts I believe. I've gotten to know a little more about you through increased analysis involvement as well and I see you have a great contributor heart and brain their too. I'm sorry that you still didn't get a chance to play in this tournament yet but you know Inder was and we were all grateful for your support in GSC and various tiers, considering our team didn't have much GSC knowledge outside of this. Hope college is going well.

Pak - I believe I've known you for a similar amount of time as fatty and donphantastic, at least I've been aware of you despite nothing but minimal cordial interactions until recently when UU discord starting growing more, giving more opportunities for interactions. You of course were our first pick - for many reasons, but I think largely because having you in ORAS is such a big difference compared to any other ORAS player - well that didn't really bear out but it worked out nonetheless, with your godly SM score.

Clearly no player was as influential as you in our run, as you helped determine our draft - unlikely we would get Gondra for example without your consultation - while you basically managed both your slot and ORAS slot without input from me the entire tournament.

You have such a great goal of trying to be the BOAT UU player, I really admire competitive spirit in people and when people freely acknowledge it, there's nothing wrong with that and I don't think you're particularly far off from your goal, you could say you're closer to it than anyone else.

Of course my favorite game from you is when you gave Udon a chance to save our season by winning such a clean and dominant game week 7 vs Etern: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7uu-643962

I am so happy to know more about you now.

pannuracotta - You're a lot of fun to be around and that great personality shouldn't hide the fact that you did contribute decent amounts. I'm sorry we convinced you to not run Fire Spin Hydreigon week 1 when it would have won you the game and you didn't get many playing opportunities after that. But I'm happy you still stuck around. I know you're part of Aiyaru's friend group which is how I know you but I really enjoy your presence now anyways. You had a lot of great lines that I find funny:

1662260264132.png

RealJester - Not sure how much I knew about you prior to this tournament but I'm very happy you were on the team. You did what you had to do every week - prep, build, test, and play your best in DPP for us and we're very grateful that you did so. You have a very good attitude on the game I sense, not letting it disturb you or take over your life. I do think one of your most important games for us was your win vs Seldanna in week 7, without your earlier win we wouldn't have had enough of a cushion to come back from: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-642986

Totomon - Honestly I don't recall how I first got to know you but I assume it was either through friendly ladder chats or us being adjacent on many Smogon activities because we both play UU. You've always been very kind and hardworking, in this and UUFPL, even though you didn't always get a chance to play. Like I said with FC - the most painful thing for me is to see when stalls I provide have mistakes creep into them so I'm sorry that after we lost week 3 because we had to sub in, I was upset. But that didn't deter you from constantly providing support to builders after that. I hope you know I have high expectations from my players because I believe you guys can play at basically top levels in the right circumstances, and because I took managing seriously out of respect to all the undrafted players.

udongirl - It's probably not right to have favorites, but it doesn't take away anything from anyone else, for some reason, you have become my favorite player on the team. I am so happy you decided to join more forum things instead of just frequently destroying me on the ladder. You even agreed to be one of the first moderators to my discord server to help people get into UU and you're so active in helping people. When I mentioned some of your ladder thrashings of me early on in the viability ranking team chat, people were like "why are you bring up random ladder player". I am so happy you are more recognized now.

1662259402012.png

Udon your independence in your slot gave us more freedom to focus on FC and your wins, all of your many, were just so critical for our success and making our SS the best SS record. There's definitely something special in having the best current gen when we were ranked the last and so much of it was because your creativity.

Of course, you know my favorite game from you (but really, I respect you so much I'll have two favorite games) - your week 7 win where you clinched the 5-5 to get us into playoffs and your semis win where you stayed in turn 23 with Togekiss against the Diggersby which helped win us that game and start huge momentum in our favor. There is no doubt in my mind the 2-5 to 5-5 comeback was the best point of the tournament for me, even better than winning it and our team was so proud of you then. I cannot wait to see what else you do in UU and I am grateful you are part of our community.

1662259168094.png

Unowndragon - You are one of the sweetest players I've known in UU which is ever more remarkable considering the format you play leaves you at the mercy of your emotions too often. What I admire most in players is their tenacity and respect for the game - and that is most revealed when you lose. People like you and Adaam don't disengage after losing, they still stay in it and you always kept at it and even kept posting predictions after some losses. Of course you had more wins - to me your most important win was in the crucial 5-5 week, your win came early on in the week and gave us a chance to absorb early losses and later come back: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1uu-643578

I cannot forget: we had other helpers, in alphabetical order -

Accel - thank you for support throughout in old gens
Clefable - thank you for keeping the atmosphere pleasant
Donphantastic - thank you for support in gen4uu in particular and insulting me and reminding me you are very very boomer
hariyana grande - thank you for support in gen4uu and giving your teams when requested
LNumbers - thank you for support in most slots and gen5uu, hope you are happy our team last year has improved this much now
NoahDeKnight - thank you for some comments in gen8uu
Venuesaur - thank you for some comments in gen8uu
vivalospride - thank you for helping Pak stay dominant in gen7uu and keeping the atmosphere

Thank you to Accel (again) and Estarossa for hosting. Thank you to Lily for informally hosting as well and leading power rankings project.

Other significant contributors: thank you BigFatMantis for your weekly power rankings and your PO scenario at the start of week 7. Thank you Monky25 for compiling usage stats and replays in a timely manner.

The biggest thank you and acknowledgement for my co-manager, Aiyaru
I am so happy we won! You know how disappointed we both were after we came up just short in UUFPL. I've known you for over a year now, when you first started in UU you got more and more involved and somehow I ended up tutoring you. But you were always independent and involved in the community through your own contributions which I respect. Still, for whatever reason, I never though you were treated particularly fairly by UU players so I'm happy we got this win, something we can be satisfied with ourselves instead of a product of someone else. It's unfortunate I think that you aren't particularly thrilled with UU things anymore including the discord pia we made together, but oh well. Growing to new opportunities isn't bad.

We absolutely got we wanted from the draft this time (no more forgetting klam) and after you told me to stop being lazy week 1, I think it worked out okay. I am worried you never got the credit you deserved as my equal co-manager, but as you should know you were my first and only pick to comanage with someone, you just have a very good attitude on letting people do their own thing when playing and being a fair manager. I like the minimalist approach and I think I have it too, which works well when we draft a bunch of goats.

So many Inteleons, Eiscues, and Swoobats were suggested by you and I'm not sure any of them found their way into an actual game (although really I have nothing against Inteleon ideas). For all the comments on how your builds were sus, you still tested probably more than anyone and I enjoyed working through your building process logic, especially at the end on Misa's team vs Adaam, it was just a great process by you I thought, even if we didn't end up building it.

It's just such a nice way to end things on, if we do end managing or if you do end UU things for now. I hope regardless of what other people think, you know in yourself you deserve credit for this win and it's good you always try to be fair. Thank you for managing with me my friend! Go LAPRAS!

1662262208788.png

Attachments

Fakee

LA FLAME
is a Tutor
Thanks to pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet for trusting me in spite of having had bad results in SS, this time I felt motivated and confident in myself since it was my second time starting in this kind of tours. The team atmosphere was quite nice and so were the teammates, I didn't know most of them and I ended up quite happy with everyone.

Especially I want to thank Nalorium who was very helpful, besides being one of my best friends on the site, if I enjoyed the tour was largely because of him, thanks for being there hombre CABRA

LNumbers no te conocia pero terminaste siendo un gran amigo y un gran apoyo, a pesar de no saber mucho de la tier fuiste de gran ayuda cuando Nalo no estaba, muchas gracias GOAT

to the rest of the lapras, you were all splendid temmates, as I said before, I didn't know most of you and I left with good impressions of all of you, keep it up. this without forgetting the helpers who were very helpful, especially in the SS slots, thank you very much for all your support.

Congratulations L.A.P.R.A.S and Congratulations to Unowndragon for Smogon team tour win for the first time. Thanks to the philosophy of competitive pokemon learned from pokemonisfun, it helped me out through the tour.

Thanks to justdrew and Sirwings for having faith in me, you are passionate managers. Drew gave me some fresh ideas when I felt burn out for RBY UU and your ideas worked well. Our team members and cheerleaders are amazing. I am gald of teaming up with eden and Snowy again and meet a lot of great new friends. I am happy Allen-xia is more recognized now and I am glad of teaming up with you in smogon, you will be greater in the future. Good luck in any other tours Volcanions. Thanks to native friends sanv idol1900 Sharay sisiyoguang giving me spiritual support.

Special thanks to May we had fun talking about video games :D

Unowndragon

不是很懂我的固有厄运
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Finally,UUSD over,this year,we are CHAMPION!!
And this is the first time in smogon is the decisive game of two Chinese players

When no one in my team blamed me at last, I finally found that I had a better competition experience than before. Maybe it was also related to my high requirements for myself. At the beginning of 0-2, I was really worried that I would not be trusted

Actually, I think too much

The biggest gain of UUSD this time is to rebuild my mentality and confidence,for me, this experience is also quite legendary,At the beginning of the third week, I succeeded in going upstream,before the semi-final,i have 4-3,on final,now i am 5-4,Although my record is not so good, I am still in a good condition compared with my failure.

In the face of stronger opponents, I can always maintain my fighting desire and enthusiasm,In the competition, I gradually felt fun.

This time, I'm still very grateful to May,should this be the third or fourth time to partner together,Thanks to you, I can make great progress in rby UU these time.It's really lucky for me to have the best partner!

The formats I am good at is relatively unpopular with most players, and I am not very familiar with modern UU formats myself. I have observed it at most, so I can't say anything in many aspects. Ayaka should be the player I am familiar with,After all, the two UUSD I participated in were with you,and both of us playing genshin lool,But I firmly believe that I am stronger this year than last year. Do you think so? At least I don't think I need to worry too much about your game. I can see that you are excellent!

udongirl is the player I met this time which I think is full of surprises,and when i know Inder with my friends who playing uber,I can also see your overall excellent performance in this GSC UU,I hope we can cooperate with the same team next time.

And thanks stunner047 can always practise RBY UU for me

Let's see you next time! I will show you my ambitions and dreams as a player from China!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)