Project UU Media Thread

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
art later hopefully​

This is something itsjustdrew (I think) asked me for a while back and I think it's a good idea. Now that I'm getting a little more into content creation myself, I figured it's as good a time as ever to post this, since I don't really wanna spam the metagame discussion thread with self-plugs.

So! You can post any kind of UU media here if you want. Videos, art, podcasts, whatever else- as long as it's appropriate (i.e. follows Smogon rules) you can feel free to post it here and give yourself a little boost! I'd rather this thread wasn't just me so please go make stuff >:(

Starting off myself, here's a video I made about Salamence! Go watch it :D

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
I'm going to edit into this post all my UUFPL Podcasts, but post them in the UUFPL thread each week. I don't want to spam a bunch of posts in here but I want this this to be active and have actual media people can view. I hope you enjoy all the podcasts that will soon be here!

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
https://discord.com/events/936731564820279404/969035128426885120

1651959608826.png

Sage and PDT will be playing in a best of 7 in gen8uu with commentary from me! You can get details in the link above. It will be May 7th, 7:45 PM GMT -4 (2 hours from this post).

We'll also post game links in #tournament_discussion in main UU discord if you just wanna watch the games without commentary!

Do NOT miss your chance to see two of the TOP GEN8UU players including the DEFENDING SCL CHAMPION and NEWEST UUPL WINNER face it off in a NEVER BEFORE USED FORMAT in UU - BEST OF SEVEN.

I think this is a pretty good showcase of how some gsc uu matches play out. Since it's not my own channel and I want to encourage more players to produce gsc uu media, I hope you guys will help show appreciation for this tier and this content creator, AttackonSamurott. It contains some games with intermittent discussion.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I will be streaming a "room tour" tomorrow: you are all invited to watch the stream and join the tour (to win up to $40 dollars in Amazon gift card for the winner and prizes for 2nd and 3rd place, generously funded by an anonymous donor and BigFatMantis!!

pia 100 day tour updated-1.png

Link will come out tomorrow for the room tour, kindly hosted by the Japanese Room on PS and haxolo and udongirl!!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
https://discord.gg/PuymwvsR?event=993474530246922240

L vs L!
Europe vs Europe!
Council vs Council!

Top player vs top player!

FIND OUT WHO WILL WIN IN THIS JULY 4TH DEATH MATCH BETWEEN Lily and LNumbers !!!!!View attachment 434734

will be on smogtours and streamed on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/pokemonisfun
This supposed to be a joke? I'm Team Germany, not Europe. That one UUWC was only because I wanted to see America loose. And managing w/ uumbry obv cause we're the best managers ever... :worrywhirl:

I'm a fan of the Smogon Classic as well as those tournaments that resemble it and I did participate in two of GSC UU cups before.
I hope you guys will enjoy the commentary I provide on the semifinals of this tournament. This is a DOUBLE FEATURE of BFM vs Hydronics and Zben vs Trevelion.
I will also upload the finals which is still relatively recent.
Shoutous to BigFatMantis , Trevelion, Hydronics and zben

Thank you to our sponsor as well. Costco, I mean Honchkro
Honchkro wholesale.png

Fellow UUers, have you wondered how to be successful at Gen2 for your next team tour but haven't managed to wrap your head around the main threats?
Well I've got one idea, wrote a post about it, and after its rise, it looks like it's not going to get old any time soon. Friends, I present to you my long project on Piloswine. I've taken a long time to work on this so all and any feedback is appreciated. Perhaps you could do me a solid and share it around if you like it. Merry Christmas!

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
We've decided to revive this thread again for Gen9 as there has been some increased interest Media wise within the tier again lately! Make sure to check out the OP for the rules of the thread.

----

Plugging in myself at the same time that i've decided to start my own Youtube channel too that will be focusing largely on UU content, (both Oldgen and Current Gen). https://www.youtube.com/@SariaGSC. I'll likely be starting some commentated content soon too, possibly some post shifts thoughts in the next day or two as well! You can check out my latest releases below too,

We'd love to see some other people's content shared here too if they are happy to do so!

TyCarter

Tough Scene
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I might as well join in on this, I've been doing SV UU content on and off since the start of 2023 whether it's my own tour games or just SV UU meta thoughts and whatnot.

--------------------------------
I decided to do a retrospective on Staraptor's tenure in pre-HOME SV UU and go over it's place in SV UU and why it declined to RUBL

I might consider doing retrospective on some other SV UU mons down the line depending on how much demand there is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)