UU Forum Specific Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the UU Subforum of Stark Mountain! All general Stark rules apply, however there are a few differences in what you're allowed to post given the difference in the way the UU test is conducted which focuses much more on individual Pokemon.

Individual Pokemon Discussion - Unlike the main Stark forum in which discussion topics on individual Pokemon are normally discouraged, here at the UU subforum, these topics are actually encouraged. However, if you plan to post one, it has to be a quality topic of a Pokemon that is actually relevant to the metagame (sorry guys, no plusle discussion). To enforce this rule without clogging up the forum with locked topics, reachzero and I are requiring topics to be approved. IF YOU WANT TO POST AN INDIVIDUAL POKEMON DISCUSSION TOPIC YOU MUST FIRST PM YOUR OP TO EITHER ME, REACHZERO OR LEE FOR APPROVAL. I'd recommend taking a look at LonelyNess's fine example right here.

General Pokemon Discussion - Just to be clear, general discussion DOES NOT have to be approved by me or reachzero. Feel free to post things like warstories and strategy discussion. Just make sure to abide by general Stark Mountain rules when doing so.

P.S. The current mammoth thread will serve as more general discussion of trends in the metagame and discussion of Pokemon that don't have their own individual thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)