Project USUM Ubers Teambuilding Workshop v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capitalizing on the workshop being open, I'd like a CM Groundceus team. Mon seems really fun and I've seen it used a couple times but I cant build this tier yet so here I am.

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover

obviously standard CM groundceus, so have fun and have a good day.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requesting the usage of this set with the use of T-Spikes to compliment it, playstyle is as irrelevant to me as winning in Exhibition is to Exiline.

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 200 Atk / 76 SpD / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Protect
- Substitute

Lunala @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Shield
Modest/Timid Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock/Thunder

Tried building around this a couple times to middling success. Curious how an experienced builder would go about it. Modest seems like the way to go since Yveltal/Darkceus will always switch into Lunala, outspeed it and force it out. Even with modest you'll outspeed Groudon/Kyogre most of the time. Moongeist/Focus/Ice Beam are straightforward but the last slot is up in the air. Psyschock helps with the pesky special walls and Thunder is effective against Kyogre/Ho-Oh. Think the most straightforward approach would be a bulky offense that uses Lunala to break past opposing bulky mons for a late game sweep. Thanks in advance!

Felixx

I'm back.

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Refresh
- Recover

I am currently using Smogon Dark Mode and then I remembered the destroyer of Balance teams that is CM Refresh Arceus-Dark, so requesting a team w/ it.

Ho-Oh @ Normalium Z
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Celebrate
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake

Im sorry, but i love this hahaha.
Please tag me if this set is chosen.

Here is your team Felixx , built around CM dark ceus which is a pretty good late sweeper and a good status absorber. As offensive threats we have a classic Dragon Dance Salamence-Mega which can absorb status too due to his access to Facade, and a Dragon Dance Z-ground Zygarde with glare and sub to para haxx a bit. Primo-Groudon with SR, Sword Dance and max speed is here to help in the MU vs Kyogre cause you will always be faster than him (except full speed Kyogre which is pretty uncommon). Scarf Xerneas helps with status, can defog easily, Revenge Kill Unecro or Yveltal and can para his common switch in (Arceus or Necro). Finally, Klefki is here to set up spikes and to help in the MU vs Geo Xern with prankster, allowing him to toxic or para the Xerneas
https://pokepast.es/45f0754f581190eb

Felixx

I'm back.
Here is your team Felixx , built around CM dark ceus which is a pretty good late sweeper and a good status absorber. As offensive threats we have a classic Dragon Dance Salamence-Mega which can absorb status too due to his access to Facade, and a Dragon Dance Z-ground Zygarde with glare and sub to para haxx a bit. Primo-Groudon with SR, Sword Dance and max speed is here to help in the MU vs Kyogre cause you will always be faster than him (except full speed Kyogre which is pretty uncommon). Scarf Xerneas helps with status, can defog easily, Revenge Kill Unecro or Yveltal and can para his common switch in (Arceus or Necro). Finally, Klefki is here to set up spikes and to help in the MU vs Geo Xern with prankster, allowing him to toxic or para the Xerneas
https://pokepast.es/45f0754f581190eb
Thanks for the team, it looks great!

TrueGodsLeftUs

Subtect zygod+t-spikes
https://pokepast.es/d7df2dd374ecef9c
Went with Toxapex over Cloyster/Gren ninja because of all the defensive utility it gives and you can constantly keep T-spikes up throughout the match. Zyg is what you requested so much to say but protect+sub can allow you to toxic stalling. Next went with fast sd+rocks because helps with breaking+rocks. Ho-oh was picked because helps with Marsh+Duskmane and most phy sweepers while taking +2 thunder. You can whirlwind geo xern+helps phasing out mons with t-spikes up. 4atk Gar is great rn because how it can trap P-orge and thunder it. Last I went with Dragonceus because it helps with pivoting and hazard control. Wisp helps with steels like duskmane.

Edit: Add Whirlwind over toxic on Ho-oh
https://pokepast.es/f76ad2142469d5fa
Edit 2: Terra has your mom

Last edited:

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
View attachment 158484

Lunala @ Choice Specs
Modest/Timid Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock/Thunder

Tried building around this a couple times to middling success. Curious how an experienced builder would go about it. Modest seems like the way to go since Yveltal/Darkceus will always switch into Lunala, outspeed it and force it out. Even with modest you'll outspeed Groudon/Kyogre most of the time. Moongeist/Focus/Ice Beam are straightforward but the last slot is up in the air. Psyschock helps with the pesky special walls and Thunder is effective against Kyogre/Ho-Oh. Think the most straightforward approach would be a bulky offense that uses Lunala to break past opposing bulky mons for a late game sweep. Thanks in advance!
https://pokepast.es/1d0af8c6dd8d4b4dhttps://pokepast.es/aef149db4f205014
There are two variants of the final product, both of which revolve around using BO cores. The obvious issues here are Yveltal, Darkceus, and Marshadow which this team attempts to cover with a Xerneas/Yveltal pairing. The Yveltal+Waterceus combo is meant to handle SD RP and Mixed RP Groudon respectively, while Waterceus handles Ho-Oh. The final slot is a Scizor, providing a pivot to use with the Specs Lunala while also preforming other notable functions including Fairy checking and alternate speed control. As for the differences between the teams, the first one has a much more defensive slant due to using Defensive Yveltal and Scarf Xerneas, however the second variant using Geoxern works as well.

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/1d0af8c6dd8d4b4dhttps://pokepast.es/aef149db4f205014
There are two variants of the final product, both of which revolving around using BO cores. The obvious issues here are Yveltal, Darkceus, and Marshadow which this team attempts to cover with a Xerneas/Yveltal pairing. The Yveltal+Waterceus combo is meant to handle SD RP and Mixed RP Groudon respectively, while Waterceus handles Ho-Oh. The final slot is a Scizor, providing a pivot to use with the Specs Lunala while also preforming other notable functions including Fairy checking and alternate speed control. As for the differences between the teams, the first one has a much more defensive slant due to using Defensive Yveltal and Scarf Xerneas, however the second variant using Geoxern works as well.
Thanks! Teams look great!

Lunala @ Lunalium Z
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moongeist Beam
- Ice Beam/ Roost/ Psyshock
- Focus Blast/ Roost/ Psyshock
I really like this set but don't know how to build teams around it, will be appreciate if someone can build a team around it.
(the EVS can be changed)

TrueGodsLeftUs

Subtect zygod+t-spikes
https://pokepast.es/d7df2dd374ecef9c
Went with Toxapex over Cloyster/Gren ninja because of all the defensive utility it gives and you can constantly keep T-spikes up throughout the match. Zyg is what you requested so much to say but protect+sub can allow you to toxic stalling. Next went with fast sd+rocks because helps with breaking+rocks. Ho-oh was picked because helps with Marsh+Duskmane and most phy sweepers while taking +2 thunder. You can whirlwind geo xern+helps phasing out mons with t-spikes up. 4atk Gar is great rn because how it can trap P-orge and thunder it. Last I went with Dragonceus because it helps with pivoting and hazard control. Wisp helps with steels like duskmane.

Edit: Add Whirlwind over toxic on Ho-oh
https://pokepast.es/f76ad2142469d5fa
Edit 2: Terra has your mom
Last time I swear! I just really like to build this core but honestly this build of this core is my fave.

V2
https://pokepast.es/4086e74ba701d786 s/o Exiline and durians
V3
https://pokepast.es/fd85ebd52dedb448

Last edited:
Psyspam Balance - EG Jhonx.

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Pursuit

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Arceus-Dragon @ Draco Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Recover
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 144 Atk / 112 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

I built this version much more bulky than standard psyspam because standard psyspam are usually weak to Scarf Yveltal, Xerneas Geomancy and Mega Gengar, this team features the Tapu Lele + Deoxys-Attack core, but this Deoxys-Attack runs Pursuit to lure Gengar Mega and avoid the threat Gengar represents, Also, this team uses Magearna to stop Yveltal and Xerneas from damaging the team while Arceus Dragon can take hits from Ho-Oh, Primal-Groudon, Salamence-Mega and you avoid losing to Trick Room Necrozma-Dusk Mane using Will-O-Wisp, Finally Fast Primal Groudon with Stealth Rock to dismantle some BO and Yveltal Scarf to win vs Marshadow, Opposing PsySpams, and Revenge Kill stuff like Ekiller or Boosted stuff.

Psyspam Bulky Offense - EG Jhonx.

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Pursuit

Magearna @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Toxic

This version of Psyspam is less pasive and more "Psyspam" as the name says, since it features Lele + Deoxys + Ultra Necrozma, I kept the Pursuit on Deoxys to lure Gengar Mega and help Ultra Necrozma to sweep, Tapu Lele here helps giving support to the offensive threats of the team, and Taunt Lele + Ultra Necrozma Rock Blast to have good Match Up vs Stall Teams that spam Lugia + Ho-Oh or Sticky Webs Offense, Magearna is here to dont autolose to Yveltal Choice Scarf, Xerneas Geomancy and Dark Types in general, while Groudon set up Stealth Rock fast and win vs some Offense / BO with the combination of Swords Dance + SR, finally this team run Yveltal Charti Berry as Primal Groudon check, Necrozma DM check and physical Stuff in general, the spread is enough speed to win agaisnt Primals Pokemon, and fast defog, specially Sticky Webs again... This team needs to be played careful agaisnt TR Necrozma, since it can win easy, a good change to that is run a bulky set on Yveltal, I suggest 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe with Jolly Nature, that spread wins vs Full Speed Necrozma DM, enjoy the teams n_n

TheArchitect_

Psyspam Balance - EG Jhonx.

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Pursuit

Magearna @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Arceus-Dragon @ Draco Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Recover
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

I built this version much more bulky than standard psyspam because standard psyspam are usually weak to Scarf Yveltal, Xerneas Geomancy and Mega Gengar, this team features the Tapu Lele + Deoxys-Attack core, but this Deoxys-Attack runs Pursuit to lure Gengar Mega and avoid the threat Gengar represents, Also, this team uses Magearna to stop Yveltal and Xerneas from damaging the team while Arceus Dragon can take hits from Ho-Oh, Primal-Groudon, Salamence-Mega and you avoid losing to Trick Room Necrozma-Dusk Mane using Will-O-Wisp, Finally Fast Primal Groudon with Stealth Rock to dismantle some BO and Yveltal Scarf to win vs Marshadow, Opposing PsySpams, and Revenge Kill stuff like Ekiller or Boosted stuff.

Psyspam Bulky Offense - EG Jhonx.

Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Pursuit

Magearna @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Photon Geyser
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Jolly Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Toxic

This version of Psyspam is less pasive and more "Psyspam" as the name says, since it features Lele + Deoxys + Ultra Necrozma, I kept the Pursuit on Deoxys to lure Gengar Mega and help Ultra Necrozma to sweep, Tapu Lele here helps giving support to the offensive threats of the team, and Taunt Lele + Ultra Necrozma Rock Blast to have good Match Up vs Stall Teams that spam Lugia + Ho-Oh or Sticky Webs Offense, Magearna is here to dont autolose to Yveltal Choice Scarf, Xerneas Geomancy and Dark Types in general, while Groudon set up Stealth Rock fast and win vs some Offense / BO with the combination of Swords Dance + SR, finally this team run Yveltal Charti Berry as Primal Groudon check, Necrozma DM check and physical Stuff in general, the spread is enough speed to win agaisnt Primals Pokemon, and fast defog, specially Sticky Webs again... This team needs to be played careful agaisnt TR Necrozma, since it can win easy, a good change to that is run a bulky set on Yveltal, I suggest 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 Spe with Jolly Nature, that spread wins vs Full Speed Necrozma DM, enjoy the teams n_n

TheArchitect_
much appreciated gents.

Requesting some balanced team featuring cm refresh flyceus:

Arceus-Flying @ Sky Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Refresh
- Recover
- Judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)