Tournament USUM RMT Tournament R4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
USUM RMT Tournament R4
Co-hosted by: TPP

Hello! This is a tournament you won’t find anywhere else. At the beginning of each round, a tier is chosen by the host, and participants will be playing a game in that tier against their opponent for that round, in the later rounds it will be a best of three. The twist is that there will be no building necessary for this tour. This is because the host will compile a list of RMTs from the Team Showcase/RMT's of the Month/RMT Archive threads every round for the competitors to be able to use. All participants will only be allowed to use these teams, and any changes to the teams are not allowed. Aside from this, general tournament rules are to be followed, and standard activity and scheduling rules apply. It is encouraged that you save your replays to see that neither party brought a team that isn’t allowed, and any form of cheating will end with your disqualification.

Round 4 (Best of 1)

shieldpoke vs. Mirbro
DanDaMan99 vs. Endal
frontloader13 vs. Pigeons
akaFila
vs. Scizorphobic

Coinflipped bmacbnasty and Scizorphobic as well as c kai and shieldpoke.

Last edited:
Explaining situation: we tried to schedule really late this week (Thursday) and we scheduled for weekend. In order to be a bit specific, I tried to give two times in which we could play. However, I could not be on during Sat morning so I decided to play on Sunday night (right now). However, it did not reply at my message and it has not been connected during this noon-night (until now).

So, in my opinion, both of us have scheduled badly. I do not know if an extension is needed in that case, but I could not play both Monday and Tuesday so I would need a long week extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)