Tournament USUM RMT Tournament FINALS (WON BY Pigeons) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivalospride

been up all year my third eye aint even blinkin’
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
USUM RMT Tournament FINALS
Co-hosted by: TPP

Hello! This is a tournament you won’t find anywhere else. At the beginning of each round, a tier is chosen by the host, and participants will be playing a game in that tier against their opponent for that round, in the later rounds it will be a best of three. The twist is that there will be no building necessary for this tour. This is because the host will compile a list of RMTs from the Team Showcase/RMT's of the Month/RMT Archive threads every round for the competitors to be able to use. All participants will only be allowed to use these teams, and any changes to the teams are not allowed. Aside from this, general tournament rules are to be followed, and standard activity and scheduling rules apply. It is encouraged that you save your replays to see that neither party brought a team that isn’t allowed, and any form of cheating will end with your disqualification.

Finals

Pigeons
vs. Mirbro

Mirbro gets act win over akaFila unfortunately.
This round is the same as the previous. To explain again anyways, for the finals we will be making it a best of three with three different tiers. The way it's gonna work is:
1. You guys decide which tier is played for game 1 between yourselves.
2. Loser picks the tier for game 2.
3. Remaining tier is the tiebreaker if needed, obviously.

BTW: KOMMO-O IS NOW UNFORTUNATELY IN OU BUT WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS, YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY GEN7OU FOR UU GAMES ;W;

THESE TEAMS BELOW ARE THE ONLY TEAMS YOU CAN USE, AND YOU HAVE TO USE THE IMPORTABLE FROM THE RMT ITSELF (not a rate)

NO DEADLINE BUT DON'T TAKE FOREVER

Last edited:
Lost in 2 against Pigeons . Great finals and great experience not only for reaching this part of the tour but also because I really think it was a cool idea to make a RMT Tour. Thus, big thanks to vivalospride to organise it :) hope we will be able to see a second edition. However, I would like to point out that during this tour I have found many people just not taking this tour seriously and not answering the scheduling... This is a general shout, please, try to play always your games! Or at least, answer accordingly to your opponent. This is a game and if we play our matches we all will have some fun :]

G1
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-892851352

G2
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-892855196

P.S.: Just wanted to thanks tlenit1 for being always there and Mellow for being the first time we played each other in a tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)