Tournament USUM NU STABmons Tournament II (won by uhuhuhu7)

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Eternally literally told me to do it, I didn't ask LOL
Also, I stole a bit of this OP from poh so shoutouts to him

Very simple, this will be a NU tour combined with the rulesets of STABmons, which can be found here http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/stabmons.3587949/. Games will be played in a BEST OF 1 SERIES.

Here are the basic mechanics of STABmons:

Pokémon can use all moves of the same type as their own typing. For example, Eevee is a Normal-type and now gains access to every Normal move along with its usual movepool that it learns via level up, breeding, TMs, HMs, and the move tutors.​
Pokémon that change forme outside of battle may also transfer moves this way. For example, Shaymin is a Grass-type that changes forme with the Gracidea outside of battle into a Grass- and Flying-type. Since Shaymin-Sky can transform back into regular Shaymin, it can transfer its Flying moves to that forme.​
Megas do not grant their new STABs to their base Pokemon! This is because Mega Evolution only takes place during battle when a Pokemon is unable to learn any moves. This is the same logic behind why Castform can't learn all Ice, Fire, and Water moves.​
Reminder, Aerodactyl is already banned from STABmons. No, you can't use it here. Vikavolt is also banned from the tournament.

Games are to be played in the [Gen 7] STABmons format.
There are certain Pokemon, items, and moves that are banned in the STABmons format that may affect your building. Be sure to check out the thread for more details on what is allowed and what is not.

It is not mandatory to post replays, although it would be cool to see the interesting creations and ideas that people come up with, so feel free to post your replays whether you win or lose!

Have fun guys :toast:!

SIGNUPS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL SUNDAY 11:59PM GMT-4

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)