USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Just to make things clear, WIP threads have to be up within 72 hours of being posted without exceptions. WIP threads take like 8 minutes at most to make so it really shouldn't be this big of a deal to get them up in time.

To make another thing clear, BackAtYouBro, you can't ask for things before they get put back up for reservation. We have a very capable mod team that can handle things like this and this is basically borderline minimodding. Additionally, since it hasn't been 72 hours since Sickist reserved the analysis, he's still technically not in trouble for this. BackAtYouBro will not get the analysis regardless of what happens and Sickist can still post the analysis if they would like (within 2 hours), although you can still drop it if you really want.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mega aggron was dropped. high priority so seek approval before reserving.

Alright I'll redeem myself. Is it ok if I can take Mega Aggron?

Edit: Ok I understand. Gl to goat user Pak

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)