USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

In mid-August of 2018, a couple months after re-joining the QC team after a short hiatus, I looked at 20 to 30 analyses that needed to be pushed out when I was on a team that was short on motivation to finish things. Around that time, I knew that I would have to be a part of the revival process for the section. What I didn't know is that I would check 62 out of 69 analyses after that time period, become UU C&C Mod and then eventually leader, and get to have the experience of being a part of an insane push by our team to not only get all of those out, but to do a bunch of revamps after that, still having the motivation to improve on our section even after we did the bare minimum.

Today, I look at 2 revamps in GP with a team behind me that I know is ready to handle things moving forward. I look behind at what I've accomplished in my time here and I'm proud of not only myself but the entire site, and especially the UU QC team, for keeping things running so kids like my 13 year old self can find Smogon and make friends. I quit as of today but I hope I did a good job while here, and I could be back in gen 8 to be heavily involved again.

I'd like to thank A Cake Wearing A Hat, martha, Amane Misa, vivalospride, Accelgor, allstarapology, Hilomilo, eht, DraconicLepus, Jordy, curi, lyd, Leo, and Martin in particular for making, for the most part, my time here great. I'd also like to thank Crew, thank you everyone.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The UU C&C team has decided to revamp a bunch of ORAS UU analyses that are horribly outdated and don't actually fit the meta during the end of gen 6. Gligar (and maybe Klefki) only needs a set change, while the rest are full revamps.

I wouldn't say these are high priority per se, but you do need approval to reserve one of these, since we want to make sure the writers have sufficient understanding of that meta and would rather get these out as efficiently as possible. I'll be using this post to keep track of their reservations.

Whimsicott: Bouff
Slowking: faded love
Crobat: Kink
Klefki: -
Roserade: eht

ORAS UU QC:
Eyan
Pak
Pearl
Kink
Bouff
Ark
Killintime
Kreme

Sets are pretty much prepared, so just make sure you know how to make it reflect the meta properly.

Finally, these aren't supposed to be posted in this subforum. Instead, they go into the Past Generation Analyses subforum and you should mention at the top of the thread that it was "approved by the uu c&c team and jellicent" (here's an example by bouff: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/whimsicott-revamp-uu-wip.3651434/). Let me know if there are any questions.

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
requesting roserade
May I do Gligar
both approved.
[SET]
name: Sleep Powder Attacker
move 1: Sleep Powder
move 2: Leaf Storm
move 3: Sludge Bomb
move 4: Hidden Power Fire / Toxic Spikes
item: Meadow Plate / Black Sludge / Life Orb
ability: Technician / Natural Cure
nature: Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

name: Pivot
move 1: Earthquake
move 2: Roost
move 3: Stealth Rock / Defog
move 4: U-turn
item: Eviolite
ability: Immunity / Hyper Cutter
nature: Impish
evs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD (filler spread but anything that's mixed or just max spd works, with reasoning)

Make sure to post in the Past Generation Analyses subforum with the "approved by the uu c&c team and jellicent"

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The following Nihilego set that has seen usage on stall for quite a while is getting an analysis and is available for reservation as an addition to the current set.

Nihilego @ Black Sludge
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Protect / Pain Split
- Power Gem / Thunderbolt
- Sludge Wave

As I just mentioned, this Nihilego's place is on stall teams, in which it serves as a Stealth Rock setter that is able to beat certain stallbreakers like Togekiss and Mega Pidgeot, absorb Toxic Spikes, and help the matchup against opposing stall teams with Pain Split.

Before being able to write, you'll need approval from the QC team to write it so wait for an answer from us before doing anything.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)