USM UU Reservation Index (READ THE OP)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the official USM UU Reservation Index! Over here, you are able to reserve Pokemon that you are knowledgeable about to contribute an analysis to the tier. Do make sure to keep in touch with the announcements regarding the tier here. (if you got tagged, scroll to the bottom)
If you are new to C&C and analysis writing standards, look over these threads before posting:
All analyses must be approved by the UU Quality Control Team
Reservation Rules (PLEASE READ)

• Anyone can reserve up to two analyses at a time and can add a third if their original two are QC ready first. You are free to reserve again once an analysis is in GP. Essentially, they don't count towards your limit of three once they're GP ready.
  • Make your reservation by posting in this thread. Check the index to make sure your Pokemon hasn't been taken yet, and check the recent posts in this thread in case the index isn't fully updated.
  • When reserving something, do post what sets you're intending to write about (whether you want to include what you're writing in Other Options is up to you). This will allow the QC team to more quickly evaluate what you'll need to change and whether you're suitable to be writing that analysis.
  • QC members are free to reserve high priority Pokemon; non-QC members have to get approval from me or another mod before writing them (we'll more than likely edit your post with the approval).
  • Only reserve a Pokemon if you have a good amount of knowledge about it and experience with the metagame. C&C leaders can reject your reservation if they feel you are not prepared to write a good analysis.
  • Do not edit your reservation posts. If you change your mind about a reservation, make a new post instead.
  • If a Pokemon is not on the reservation list and you strongly believe it deserves a UU analysis, or if you think a Pokemon deserves a revamp, post in this thread with a thorough explanation as to why, and the QC team will address it.
Analysis Thread Tags
When you post your thread, be sure to use the appropriate tags for each stage of the analysis. Update your thread's tags and stamp number as you move through the process. Let us know if you're unable to meet any time limit.
-- Work in Progress: The skeleton is incomplete and is not ready for the QC team to evaluate. Keep in mind that the longer your analysis stays in WIP stage, the greater the chance of it being reassigned. Please avoid making comments in these threads until they are ready unless it's something very important.
-- Quality Control Ready: In the thread title, include [QC 0/3]. The skeleton is complete in bullet point form and now needs to seek approval from the QC Team. After two QC checks, you are free to write it up into paragraphs. Make sure you update the thread title with the number of QC checks you currently have and whether it's been written up.
-- Grammar-Prose Ready: In the set title, include [GP 0/2]. The three required QC approvals have been met. The Grammar-Prose team now takes over. When you are ready for a GP check, please post in the Grammar-Prose Queue with a link to your analysis.
-- After the analysis gets two GP stamps, it is ready for upload.

Reservation List (updated until post #274)
After reserving a Pokemon, you must post your analysis in a timely fashion. Your analysis thread must be up in 72 hours (3 days) or your reservation will be dropped. It must then be QC ready within a week from the reservation. If you have any extenuating circumstances that prevent you from getting up your thread within this time frame, notify Eyan or Amane Misa. Feel free to clarify anything on discord.

Nothing

Azelf (screens)

Ferroseed - Sickist
Nihilego - Twilight
Celebi - Hilomilo

Abomasnow - eht
Absol - ScraftyIsTheBest
Aerodactyl - Amaroq
Aerodactyl-Mega (revamp) - Indigo Plateau
Aggron - Jordy
Aggron (revamp) - Pak
Alolan Marowak - allstarapology
Alomomola - Nuked
Altaria - Pak
Altaria (revamp) - Pak
Amoonguss - Nuked
Araquaunid - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Araquanid (revamp) - vivalospride
Arcanine - Rabia
Articuno - Surgeon
Aurorus - Ark
Azelf - Hilomilo
Azumarill - TSR
Barbaracle - Kreme
Beedrill - Hilomilo
Bewear - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Bewear (Drain Punch set) - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Bisharp - Hilomilo
Blastoise - Pak
Blissey - Amane Misa
Breloom - Pak
Bronzong - Surgeon
Camerupt - Jordy
Celebi - Hilomilo
Celebi (Nasty Plot revamp) - Indigo Plateau
Chandelure - lyd
Chandelure (revamp) - Hilomilo
Chesnaught - martha
Cloyster - martha
Cobalion - Eyan
Cobalion (Calm Mind) - Jordy
Cobalion (revamp) - Sage
Cofagrigus - Pak
Crawdaunt - faded love
Crawdaunt (Choice Band) - allstarapology
Cresselia - LL
Cresselia (revamp) - BackAtYouBro
Crobat - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Crobat (revamp) - martha
Crobat (second revamp) - Twilight
Darmanitan - Eyan
Darmanitan (Choice Band revamp) - Indigo Plateau
Decidueye - Sage
Diancie - Darksafadao
Doublade - MiyoKa
Doublade (revamp) - Pak
Durant (pseudo) - BackAtYouBro
Durant - Scizorphobic
Empoleon - 1Surgeon
Entei - Nightingales
Feraligatr - Jordy
Feraligatr (Agility) - Pak
Florges - Sage
Forretress - 1Surgeon
Froslass - Aquadext
Froslass (revamp) - tondas
Gastrodon - Pak
Gastrodon (revamp) - BackAtYouBro
Gengar - teachable
Gengar (Substitute) - Nuked
Gigalith - Pak
Glalie-Mega - Sage
Gligar - Pak
Gliscor - Hilomilo
Gliscor (Defog) - Cynde
Gliscor (Double Dance) - Pak
Gliscor (Stealth Rock) - Amane Misa
Gliscor (SubToxic) - Pak
Haxorus - ScraftyIsTheBest
Heracross - MiyoKa
Hippowdon - Eyan
Houndoom-Mega - Pak
Hydreigon - Hilomilo
Hydreigon (Defog Revamp) - Indigo Plateau
Infernape - Hilomilo
Jellicent - Amane Misa
Kabutops - Cynde
Klefki - Hilomilo
Kommo-o - Adaam
Krookodile - Hilomilo
Krookodile (Stealth Rock revamp) - martha
Kyurem - eht
Latias - dodmen
Latias (revamp) - eht
Linoone - itsjustdrew
Lucario - eht
Magneton - Nuked
Magneton (revamp) - Hilomilo
Mamoswine - Amaroq
Mamoswine (revamp) - Hilomilo
Mandibuzz - eht
Mantine - Darksafado
Manectric - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Meloetta (pseudo) - eht
Metagross - eht
Mienshao - faded love
Mienshao (AV) - martha
Moltres - Hikari
Moltres (Choice Specs revamp) - eht
Muk-Alola - Jordy
Muk-Alola (revamp) - Cynde
Muk-Alola (2nd revamp) - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Necrozma - DurzaOffTopic
Nidoking - Surgeon
Nidoqueen - LL
Nidoqueen (revamp) - Pak
Nihilego - 3017
Nihilego (revamp) - Hilomilo
Palossand - BackAtYouBro
Pidgeot - Nuked
Porygon2 - MiyoKa
Porygon2 - BackAtYouBro
Primarina - Amaroq
Primarina (revamp) - Pak
Primarina (defensive) - Amane Misa
Pyukumuku - Sage
Quagsire - Nuked
Raikou - Artoria
Raikou (revamp) - MunchlaxAndChill
Registeel - Surgeon
Reuniclus - Amane Misa
Rhyperior - Pak
Roserade - Hilomilo
Roserade (revamp) - Indigo Plateau
Rotom-Heat - SacredLatias
Rotom-Mow - Nuked
Rotom-Mow (revamp) - TSR
Rotom-Wash - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Rotom-W (revamp) - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Salazzle - Cynde
Salazzle (SubToxic) - Sage
Sandslash-Alola - Ark
Sceptile - eht
Scizor - dingbat
Scizor (revamp) - Amane Misa
Seismitoad - Surgeon
Serperior - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Shaymin - BackAtYouBro
Silvally-Steel - Pak
Sharpedo - dingbat
Sharpedo (revamp) - Nuked
Slowbro - Amaroq
Slowbro (Block) - Amane Misa
Slowbro (Defensive) - Scizorphobia
Slowbro-Mega - slated
Snorlax - roman
Stakataka - TSR
Stakataka (Defensive) - Amane Misa
Starmie - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Steelix-Mega - Pak
Steelix-Mega (Revamp) - Amane Misa
Stoutland - Nuked
Suicune - Surgeon
Swampert - Amaroq
Swampert (revamp) - Surgeon
Sylveon - MasterAmpharos
Talonflame - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Talonflame (revamp) - KellyKlafka
Tentacruel - Hilomilo
Tentacruel - faded love
Terrakion - Hilomilo
Terrakion (revamp) - Surgeon
Togekiss - TSR
Togekiss (Offensive NP) - Amane Misa
Tornadus - Hilomilo
Toxicroak - Hilomilo
Tsareena - martha
Tsareena (Meadow Plate) - martha
Tsareena (Spin revamp) - Pak
Umbreon - Amane Misa
Uxie - Surgeon
Venomoth - Hilomilo
Venusaur - i like cute things
Vileplume - Sage
Volcanion - Pak
Volcanion (Choice Scarf) - Cynde
Volcanion (revamp) - Pak
Whimsicott - faded love
Xatu (screens) - Twilight
Yanmega - allstarapology
Zeraora - Hilomilo
Zoroark (pseudo) - tondas
Zygarde-10% - Vertex

All analyses in QC/WIP will need to be updated properly before QC will check them
___________________________________________________________________________________
Everything below is completely unrrelated to C&C, so ignore this if you want.
This is my 1000th post on Smogon. It doesn't really mean that much, but I really didn't think I'd ever make it to this without up and leaving way beforehand, partially due to my nerves of posting in the first place and also my general interest in the site. I have to say, though, that getting involved the different aspects of the community here was a good decision despite realistically spending too much time on here. I joined for the game, and I stayed for the friends I've made. It might seem childish to get so attached to a site, but frankly speaking, it (and Pokemon Showdown!) brought me out of some bad times, so it's only right. That said, I wouldn't have continued to contribute to this point if I didn't enjoy it, so there's that. Anyway, I'd like to think my friends (i hope) deserve some thanks as well. I know I'm still missing a ton of people, but either way, thanks everyone :heart:
Friends from the CT room on PS!
Kreme
Literally the first friend I ever made on PS! / Smogon. I like how I went from respecting you to shitting on you every day, but either way, you're one of the closest friends I have on the site after more than 3 years. If only you could stop yourself from creating some of the craziest and worst UU teams of all time; that would be quite the goal to look forward to, huh.
Cynde
Another close friend from PS! originally. Good UU player, good friend, good stories when drunk. I would put him above Kreme, but he specifically told me to put him first, so I'm doing this out of spite. Either way, hope we get to meet up at some point; sucks that we missed the current chance.
AM Trinitrotoluene Starmei MrAldo DaAwesomeDude1 HT Tyler0 Arifeen false. yuruuu IronBullet + a million more others.
The group that basically started my time in the competitive Pokemon community. Thanks, guys.
Friends from the UU community
Ark
My punching bag and also the guy that uses me as a punching bag when we're mad. I'm glad I got to randomly know you from that one Skype group or whatever. Honestly, we talk so much to the point where I'm not sure what else to say here LOL. Just stop trying to force your weeb shit into me. Thanks for enduring the times when I go all demon on you though. You get special mention for being one of the few people that pushed me to start posting more on Smogon when SM dropped.
Sacri' Aquadext Amaroq Pak Accelgor Killintime Cynde Kreme BOUFF YABO TSR Thisbemyalt
The best company I could ask for when it comes to fucking around on the ladder or just randomly shit talking to each other because that's always fun. Some of us suck more than the others, but what matters is collectively sucking and hating to the point where it's enjoyable, no?
Pearl
You were one of the biggest reasons why I even started contributing outside of tutoring in the first place. After beating your non-motivated self in UU majors back in late ORAS, you told me about how you yourself lurked a fair bit before even doing anything, and after seeing how far you got, it sort of motivated me to start it myself in Gen 7. I'd like to think that's been working out for me so far, so thanks a lot. You also told me how having a lack of confidence was almost insulting to you then lmao, so yeah, I've been slowly working on that. After the most recent UU open, my nerves aren't perfect, but they're definitely under a lot more control than they were before. Once again, you're a big reason for that whether you know it or not.
Hikari
Biggest closet softie in the world.
C&C Friends
The Dutch Plumberjack
Interesting how talking to each other over things unrelated to GP for a couple hours a day for a week or so brought us closer and to the point of really understanding each other. Turns out we're pretty similar in many areas, go figure. Either way, it was a pleasure getting to know you, and I really learn a great deal about things whenever we do chat. Your perspectives on any topic are always refreshing to read even if I'm half dead most of the time. Glad to have found yet another person that I can really trust. We still haven't had our talk about rock music, though.
P Squared GatoDelFuego
I don't know you two quite as well as TDP, but I should at least thank you guys for approving of my trash self onto the GP team lmao. I'm not that much of a meme guy, so that's unfortunate for Gato. P Squared, your Video Game Music orchestra stuff is awesome and I'm a huge fan of those in general. I honestly think we should talk more because I can see myself enjoying conversations with you. Timezones will always suck, unfortunately.
fleurdyleurse
My GP mentor and fellow Singaporean. Interesting person, but sometimes I wonder if you've gone insane. Your perspectives on music are cool. I'm just too much of a lazy ass to bother myself. That doesn't mean I'm not into it at all. Thanks a lot for helping me out though.
marthaa lotiasite Wob Haund
Other cute GP team members. I'd have way more but I don't actually talk to a lot of them much.
BOUFF Ark Kreme Amaroq Hilomilo A Cake Wearing A Hat Sacri' Cynde Nuked
The entire QC team. I owe you for keeping this section afloat.
Other friends
Blitzamirin
One of my biggest supporters ever, since I was even more of a nobody than I am now. Took salty Eyan and watched me slowly turn into a slightly less salty Eyan. I couldn't ask for much more.
Nat
My first ever tutee in Battling 101. You've grown into a fine player, and damn did we get close after all this time. You're definitely someone I trust to never judge me no matter what kind of dumb shit I manage to pull out of my head.
Winry
I'd put you under C&C because of GP, but I first knew you because of PS! anyway. You've become by far my closest friend on this site since we talked like 2.5 years ago. It's been an absolute pleasure. Thanks for taking all the nonsense I threw at you without really getting upset. At the end of the day, I'm also glad that you thought of me as someone you could throw your nonsense at as well. Not much I can say here that I haven't already said before. :toast:
Sigilyph Feliburn Trickster Quote Zodiax sirDonovan Kalalokki HiMyNamesL FellFromtheSky Arii Stella SciencePanda Amane Misa Akaru Kokuyo Nui Cerberax ashiemore Astara
Other friends. Forgive me for not being able to figure out what to say that wasn't repetitive :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the official USM UU Reservation Index! Over here, you are able to reserve Pokemon that you are knowledgeable about to contribute an analysis to the tier. Do make sure to keep in touch with the announcements regarding the tier here. (if you got tagged, scroll to the bottom)

If you are new to C&C and analysis writing standards, look over these threads before posting:
All analyses must be approved by the UU Quality Control Team

Reservation Rules (PLEASE READ)

• Anyone can reserve up to two analyses at a time and can add a third if their original two are QC ready first. You are free to reserve again once an analysis is in GP. Essentially, they don't count towards your limit of three once they're GP ready.
  • Make your reservation by posting in this thread. Check the index to make sure your Pokemon hasn't been taken yet, and check the recent posts in this thread in case the index isn't fully updated.
  • QC members are free to reserve high priority Pokemon; non-QC members have to get approval from Bouff or me before writing them (we'll more than likely edit your post with the approval).
  • Only reserve a Pokemon if you have a good amount of knowledge about it and experience with the metagame. C&C leaders can reject your reservation if they feel you are not prepared to write a good analysis.
  • Do not edit your reservation posts. If you change your mind about a reservation, make a new post instead.
  • If a Pokemon is not on the reservation list and you strongly believe it deserves a UU analysis, or if you think a Pokemon deserves a revamp, post in this thread with a thorough explanation as to why, and the QC team will address it.
Analysis Thread Tags
When you post your thread, be sure to use the appropriate tags for each stage of the analysis. Update your thread's tags and stamp number as you move through the process. Let us know if you're unable to meet any time limit.

-- Work in Progress: The skeleton is incomplete and is not ready for the QC team to evaluate. Keep in mind that the longer your analysis stays in WIP stage, the greater the chance of it being reassigned. Please avoid making comments in these threads until they are ready unless it's something very important.

-- Quality Control Ready: In the thread title, include [QC 0/3]. The skeleton is complete in bullet point form and now needs to seek approval from the QC Team. After two QC checks, you are free to write it up into paragraphs. Make sure you update the thread title with the number of QC checks you currently have and whether it's been written up.

-- Grammar-Prose Ready: In the set title, include [GP 0/2]. The three required QC approvals have been met. The Grammar-Prose team now takes over. When you are ready for a GP check, please post in the Grammar-Prose Queue with a link to your analysis.

-- After the analysis gets two GP stamps, it is ready for upload.

Reservation List (updated until post #12)
After reserving a Pokemon, you must post your analysis in a timely fashion. Your analysis thread must be up in 72 hours (3 days) or your reservation will be dropped. If you have any extenuating circumstances that prevent you from getting up your thread within this time frame, notify Eyan or BOUFF. Feel free to clarify anything on discord.
Gliscor (Defog)
Muk-Alola (revamp)

Aggron
Arcanine
Barbaracle
Chesnaught
Cloyster
Forretress
Honchkrow
Hoopa
Mandibuzz
Necrozma
Nidoqueen
Roserade
Slowking
Tornadus
Xatu

Abomasnow - eht
Absol - ScraftyIsTheBest
Altaria - Funbot28
Araquanid - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Azumarill - TSR
Bewear (Drain Punch set) - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Blissey - pokeisfun
Bronzong - 1Surgeon
Celebi - Hilomilo
Chandelure - Exploudit
Crawdaunt - MasterAmpharos
Decidueye - palkia246
Doublade (revamp) - Pak
Feraligatr - ThiccTornadus
Florges - JonathanXtreme
Haxorus - ScraftyIsTheBest
Hydreigon - Hilomilo
Kabutops - Cynde
Kommo-o - Sage of the 6
Magneton - Nuked
Mantine - Darksafadao
Metagross - eht
Mienshao - MasterAmpharos
Moltres - Sage of the 6
Nidoking - 1Surgeon
Nihilego - ChrystalFalchion
Ninetales - Hilomilo
Raikou - BOUFF
Reuniclus - Amane Misa
Rotom-C (revamp) - TSR
Rotom-W (revamp) - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Salazzle - YouthBerry
Seismitoad - SuperVegeta20
Serperior - Nuked
Slowbro - Amaroq
Smeargle - SuperVegeta20
Snorlax - roman
Stoutland - Nuked
Tentacruel - Hilomilo
Toxicroak - Hilomilo
Umbreon - pokeisfun
Volcanion (Scarf) - Cynde

Aerdactyl - Amaroq
Alomomola - Nuked
Amoonguss - Nuked
Azelf - Hilomilo
Beedrill - Hilomilo
Bewear - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Blastoise - Pak
Camerupt - ThiccTornadus
Crobat - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Cobalion - Eyan
Cofagrigus - Pak
Darmanitan - Eyan
Doublade - MiyoKa
Empoleon - 1Surgeon
Entei - Nightingales
Froslass - Aquadext
Gastrodon - Pak
Gigalith - Pak
Gliscor - Hilomilo
Gliscor (SubToxic) - Pak
Heracross - MiyoKa
Hippowdon - Eyan
Infernape - Hilomilo
Jellicent - Amane Misa
Klefki - Hilomilo
Krookodile - Hilomilo
Kyurem - eht
Latias - dodmen
Lucario - eht
Mamoswine - Amaroq
Manectric - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Muk-Alola: ThiccTornadus
Pidgeot - Nuked
Porygon2 - MiyoKa
Primarina - Amaroq
Quagsire - Nuked
Rotom-Mow - Nuked
Rotom-Wash - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Sceptile - eht
Scizor - dingbat
Sharpedo - dingbat
Starmie - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Steelix - Pak
Suicune - 1Surgeon
Swampert - Amaroq
Sylveon - MasterAmpharos
Talonflame - A Cake Wearing A Hat
Terrakion - Hilomilo
Togekiss - TSR
Venomoth - Hilomilo
Venusaur - i like cute things
Volcanion - Nuked
Whimsicott - MasterAmpharos
Zygarde-10% - Vertex

All analyses in QC/WIP will need to be updated properly before QC will check them
___________________________________________________________________________________
Everything below is completely unrrelated to C&C, so ignore this if you want.

This is my 1000th post on Smogon. It doesn't really mean that much, but I really didn't think I'd ever make it to this without up and leaving way beforehand, partially due to my nerves of posting in the first place and also my general interest in the site. I have to say, though, that getting involved the different aspects of the community here was a good decision despite realistically spending too much time on here. I joined for the game, and I stayed for the friends I've made. It might seem childish to get so attached to a site, but frankly speaking, it (and Pokemon Showdown!) brought me out of some bad times, so it's only right. That said, I wouldn't have continued to contribute to this point if I didn't enjoy it, so there's that. Anyway, I'd like to think my friends (i hope) deserve some thanks as well. I know I'm still missing a ton of people, but either way, thanks everyone :heart:

Friends from the CT room on PS!
Kreme
Literally the first friend I ever made on PS! / Smogon. I like how I went from respecting you to shitting on you every day, but either way, you're one of the closest friends I have on the site after more than 3 years. If only you could stop yourself from creating some of the craziest and worst UU teams of all time; that would be quite the goal to look forward to, huh.

Cynde
Another close friend from PS! originally. Good UU player, good friend, good stories when drunk. I would put him above Kreme, but he specifically told me to put him first, so I'm doing this out of spite. Either way, hope we get to meet up at some point; sucks that we missed the current chance.

AM Trinitrotoluene Starmei MrAldo DaAwesomeDude1 HT Tyler0 Arifeen false. yuruuu IronBullet + a million more others.
The group that basically started my time in the competitive Pokemon community. Thanks, guys.

Friends from the UU community
Ark
My punching bag and also the guy that uses me as a punching bag when we're mad. I'm glad I got to randomly know you from that one Skype group or whatever. Honestly, we talk so much to the point where I'm not sure what else to say here LOL. Just stop trying to force your weeb shit into me. Thanks for enduring the times when I go all demon on you though. You get special mention for being one of the few people that pushed me to start posting more on Smogon when SM dropped.

Sacri' Aquadext Amaroq Pak Accelgor Killintime Cynde Kreme BOUFF YABO TSR
The best company I could ask for when it comes to fucking around on the ladder or just randomly shit talking to each other because that's always fun. Some of us suck more than the others, but what matters is collectively sucking and hating to the point where it's enjoyable, no?

Pearl
You were one of the biggest reasons why I even started contributing outside of tutoring in the first place. After beating your non-motivated self in UU majors back in late ORAS, you told me about how you yourself lurked a fair bit before even doing anything, and after seeing how far you got, it sort of motivated me to start it myself in Gen 7. I'd like to think that's been working out for me so far, so thanks a lot. You also told me how having a lack of confidence was almost insulting to you then lmao, so yeah, I've been slowly working on that. After the most recent UU open, my nerves aren't perfect, but they're definitely under a lot more control than they were before. Once again, you're a big reason for that whether you know it or not.

Hikari
Biggest closet softie in the world.

C&C Friends
The Dutch Plumberjack
Interesting how talking to each other over things unrelated to GP for a couple hours a day for a week or so brought us closer and to the point of really understanding each other. Turns out we're pretty similar in many areas, go figure. Either way, it was a pleasure getting to know you, and I really learn a great deal about things whenever we do chat. Your perspectives on any topic are always refreshing to read even if I'm half dead most of the time. Glad to have found yet another person that I can really trust. We still haven't had our talk about rock music, though.

P Squared GatoDelFuego
I don't know you two quite as well as TDP, but I should at least thank you guys for approving of my trash self onto the GP team lmao. I'm not that much of a meme guy, so that's unfortunate for Gato. P Squared, your Video Game Music orchestra stuff is awesome and I'm a huge fan of those in general. I honestly think we should talk more because I can see myself enjoying conversations with you. Timezones will always suck, unfortunately.

fleurdyleurse
My GP mentor and fellow Singaporean. Interesting person, but sometimes I wonder if you've gone insane. Your perspectives on music are cool. I'm just too much of a lazy ass to bother myself. That doesn't mean I'm not into it at all. Thanks a lot for helping me out though.

marthaa lotiasite Wob Haund
Other cute GP team members. I'd have way more but I don't actually talk to a lot of them much.

BOUFF Ark Kreme Amaroq Hilomilo A Cake Wearing A Hat Sacri' Cynde Nuked
The entire QC team. I owe you for keeping this section afloat.
Other friends
Blitzamirin
One of my biggest supporters ever, since I was even more of a nobody than I am now. Took salty Eyan and watched me slowly turn into a slightly less salty Eyan. I couldn't ask for much more.

Nat
My first ever tutee in Battling 101. You've grown into a fine player, and damn did we get close after all this time. You're definitely someone I trust to never judge me no matter what kind of dumb shit I manage to pull out of my head.

Winry
I'd put you under C&C because of GP, but I first knew you because of PS! anyway. You've become by far my closest friend on this site since we talked like 2.5 years ago. It's been an absolute pleasure. Thanks for taking all the nonsense I threw at you without really getting upset. At the end of the day, I'm also glad that you thought of me as someone you could throw your nonsense at as well. Not much I can say here that I haven't already said before. :toast:

Sigilyph Feliburn Trickster Quote Zodiax sirDonovan Kalalokki HiMyNamesL FellFromtheSky Arii Stella SciencePanda Amane Misa Akaru Kokuyo Nui Cerberax ashiemore Astara
Other friends. Forgive me for not being able to figure out what to say that wasn't repetitive :(
I reserve aggron

Eyan

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PSA for all writers that have analyses that were picked up during SM and not USM: I'd appreciate it if you included an "Updated" in your thread title when you think your analysis is updated and ready for QC checking again. It's pretty hard to tell at the moment which ones are gonna continue being worked on and which are actually ready. That or shift your analysis back to WIP if you think you'd want the extra time to work things out.

Eyan

The following Pokemon are getting reassigned and put up for reservation:
  • Umbreon
  • Blissey
  • Salazzle
  • Altaria
  • Moltres ( reassigned to Hikari )
  • Decidueye
  • Aggron
Also, to all potential writers, from now on when reserving something, do post what sets you're intending to write about (whether you want to include what you're writing in Other Options is up to you). This will allow the QC team to more quickly evaluate what you'll need to change and whether you're suitable to be writing that analysis. Thanks! This is going to be added to the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)