USM Ubers Analysis Index

Er I think I'll be dropping the Klefki one, since it's really not up to standards and I'm having trouble with the QC checks and stuff

Er I know I didn't do the Klefki one too good, so I'm taking one I'm very familiar with.

Reserving Mega Metagross

Primal Kyogre and Giratina-O have been approved for (full) revamps. Kyogre's reservation is subject to approval by QC first.

I'll take Reshiram as well.

1534960644340.png

Time flies lol. I still remember reserving Tyranitar in December

The whole thing started with Tyranitar so I'm just gonna end with Tyranitar revamp. The reservation has been internally discussed and approved by Ubers QC team™

Reactions: asa
Do you know when you'll start working on this? I ask because I'm interested to see Lunala's new role in the metagame.
I actually finished it but it wasn't nearly high enough standard as I or the QC team wanted it; so I dropped it immediately after DMDW gave me the notice. I don't have enough experience with Ubers forehand to properly describe how Lunala works, but I've been trying to get games in that utilize different variants of Lunala that might go underutilized (defensive variants mainly)

With TFP stuff being finished I'll come back to this - starting with set write up for Choice Scarf Ho-Oh (Nayrz said okay in Discord).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)