Tornadus-T
Krilowatt
Pajantom
Mega Latios
Mega Crucibelle
Smokomodo
Tomohawk
Kerfluffle

Tapu Lele's analysis will be receiving some CMS updates as well, with Specs appearing before Fightinium Z.

TheJ3estPenguin if you're still interested, you can write Snaelstrom now.

Last edited:
Hey there party people, in order to make sure every cap at least has something on the dex, we need something to go up for both Malaconda and Snaelstrom and so both are up for reservation.

As neither are particularly viable, the analysis for both should inform the reader why they aren't great and list more viable alternatives. You can check out some of the OU preview analysis of the gen 8 mons for an example of this.
[OVERVIEW]
**A few sentences here should immediately establish WHY the Pokemon is not viable (poor stats/no movepool/awful typing/fully outclassed/a combination of these). If applicable, give at least a few Pokemon that outclass it and explain why.**

[SET]
**This should be the best possible moveset for the Pokemon, even if the set is still not good.**
name:
move 1:
move 2:
move 3:
move 4:
item:
ability:
nature:
evs:

[SET COMMENTS]
**This should be 2-3 sentences:
- One sentence should be enough to briefly outline what this set attempts to do.
- If the Pokemon isn't fully outclassed but still unviable, you can describe why; fully outclassed Pokemon do not require another sentence here.
- The last sentence should describe why the set isn't worth using; reiterate which Pokemon outclass it.
There is NO NEED TO ELABORATE ON SPECIFIC MOVES/EVs/ETC. THIS IS NOT A FORMAL ANALYSIS.**

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[<username1>, <userid1>]]
- Quality checked by: [[<username1>, <userid1>], [<username2>, <userid2>]]
- Grammar checked by: [[<username1>, <userid1>]]

A lot of CAPs that already have on-site analysis also need to be updated for post Libra and Auru nerf meta, so if you're interested in helping me out with that please let me know.

Edit: I will take Snaelstrom to get the ball rolling, both Aurumoth and Equilibra are also up for reservation but will need a full analysis

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)