Other Userlist Icons Stylus (A Comeback)

Hello, friends of Smogon! For those of you old experienced enough... 'Member Irraquated's old Stylish for the Pokémon icons in the userlist? We 'member!

Alas, it doesn't look like it's maintained anymore, but fear not: we brought it back (on Stylus this time)!

This is how it looks on dark and light mode on Pokémon Showdown:

d.png
l.png

In order to set your icon, you just need to pm the bot cerbottana (you can find it in the Italian room or typing /user cerbottana in any chatroom) the following:

.icon <pokemon>

In order to see everyone's icons, please install Stylus on your supported web browser (Chrome / new Edge, Firefox, Opera) and after that install the user style.

The bot updates this user style once every few hours, so newly set icons may not be visible right away; just be patient! If after 24 hours your icon still doesn't show, please let me know in this thread.

(Thanks to oizys who took the time to write this out because I was too lazy to do this on my own lol I'm unbelievable.)

If any of you guys needs any help setting this up I'll be glad to help you out! :blobthumbsup:

----------

F.A.Q.

Q: Does it work on any other browser?
A: It may work if you find a way to install Stylus on it, but it's not officially supported.

Q: Does it work on mobile?
A: It only works on mobile if your mobile browser supports extensions and you can install Stylus.

Q: My icon hasn't appeared yet, but other people see it. What's wrong?
A: Open Stylus' options on your browser and type 1 in the autoupdate section.

Q: I installed everything but I can't see any cool icon!
A: Please close and reopen Pokémon Showdown's tab. If you still don't see any icons, try setting an icon for yourself and wait a few hours.

Q: Can I set a shiny Pokémon as my icon?
A: No.

----------

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ALSO INSTALL THE USER STYLE AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED STYLUS BEFORE SEEKING ANY HELP!

Last edited:
I used to maintain this for Irraquated in the later part, as requesting icons was done via the bot Scrappie I worked on.

As more and more people requested icons, the css file eventually became too large. So the userstyles site rejected the upload.

(Would probably be wise not to import anything and have people re-submit, since many users won't be around anymore. The css file will be a lot smaller that way.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)