Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2022 (February @ #34) (March @ #64)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimmsnarl could move from RU to NU
Marowak-Alola could move from RU to NU
Rhyperior could move from RU to NU
Stakataka could move from RU to NU
Honestly I'm stoked for Alolawak and Stakataka if they manage to stay below the cut-off. They might be too much for the tier, who knows. Still, I've wanted Alolawak in NU since Gen 7. Sadly we don't have Incineroar anymore to deal with it in NU. :(

viet noa

eating neopronoun pizza at little xe/xyrs
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 410539
Above is a visual for Pokemon which achieved an average of 4.52% usage or higher in ZeroUsed (not Pokemon which are currently ZU) for the months of January 2022 and February 2022. For anyone interested in SubzeroUsed, Pincurchin has quickdropped this month!
wtf are runerigus and lickilicky doing there lmao

edit: SLOWPOKE?????????????

wtf are runerigus and lickilicky doing there lmao

edit: SLOWPOKE?????????????
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 2.44.34 PM.png

Silvally is in her heaven and there is peace on the ZU ladder.
I'm a huge usage stats nerd and novice, so SS ZU's relatively low amount of battles compared to other lower tiers makes it a really easy and fascinating place to see which teams took the ladder by the horns. Turns out that Slowpoke was probably supporting a bunch of Trick Room teams. Better start packing Taunt and priority, ladder heroes!

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
@natdexou people , why didn't we steal melmetal and rotom-w from UU yet? We can give them Blissey in return :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)