Morpeko moved from UU to RU
Slurpuff moved from NUBL to RU
Drifblim moved from RU to NU
Indeedee-F moved from RU to NU
Quagsire moved from RU to NU
Grapploct moved from New to PU
Hattrem moved from NFE to PU
Trapinch moved from LC to PU

It seems like UU is finalizing it's 'trash drain', all those garbage picks are coming to RU.

From all the tiers, RU has the most dope new gen 8 mons like Copparajah, Indeedee-M, Coallosal, Barraskewda, Morpeeko and many more. Now that RU also got analysis I can steal, I think I'll have fun building for that tier.

And tiers that have trash like Butterfree and Pikachu in them are always a fun sight, what a wonderful world we live in.

Also, UU has once again some stupid mons to get rid off, good luck with that, boys!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Is there a way I can get an empty template of the tier shift graphics? They look so sick and I'd like to make my own but I'm really bad at graphics.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Is there a way I can get an empty template of the tier shift graphics? They look so sick and I'd like to make my own but I'm really bad at graphics.
No, sorry. It's also a bit complicated to utilize so it probably wouldn't be that helpful for you.

Quick Ban confirmed?, Quick Ban confirmed
Sylveon would be broken in the UU
Why would this be broken? I don't see a problem with this.

Darmanitan dropped from OU to UU
Torkoal dropped from OU to UU

I do, however, see a problem with this.

I've used the same team in UU for about 3 months... let's shake it up a little bit, shall we?

Hawlucha moved from UUBL to OU
...why? Just leave it in UUBL to die. Don't prolong its suffering. Gen 8 is not the gen for Hawlucha.
Rotom-Wash moved from OU to UU
Rotom-M last seen packing its bags and heading for RU.
Rhydon moved from NU to RU
RU: "Grr, how dare UU take Gigalith! Take that, NU!"
Pikachu moved from NFE to PU
Well, you know things are dire down there when Pikachu finally gets tiered. In the same tier as Raichu.
----- above is PU, below is ZU* ------- * except Wishiwashi rose to NU at the same time
| 46 | Wishiwashi | 4.477% |
NU:
| 48 | Wishiwashi | 4.552% |
Washi is big sad. It was looking forward to being ZUBL.
Trapinch moved from LC to PU
Finally, after many attempts and a close call in RU, this little guy found a home. I'm so happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)