UPL X Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
UBERS PREMIER LEAGUE X POWER RANINGS
Ladies, Gentlemen, and Dream - welcome to the Ubers Premier League X Power Rankings. As entertaining as I will try to be, I assure you that I can't beat the shitfest wet noodle fight between the trio of Dream, Jackie, and Ayu for what was the battle of the century for one of the shittiest most underperforming franchises in UPL history. What I can promise you though, is that you will probably see mistakes, writing fatigue, and extreme bias. But hey, this is what you wanted!

Here's my predictions this year. Staxi will attempt to convince people that he is an active and helpful teammate. Daniel will promise that he has a genius draft plan which results in the Dialgas having the exact same team they've had since UPL V. The Durians will draft tour jerk players. Dream will re-create the Heavy Duty Ho-Ohs. Highlord will surround himself with all the honeys while schmoozing them to the tune of "Life is a Hywy". The Dracovish will get Icemaster. 64 Squares will lose his shit and baby rage at someone. And the Alolan Mukkers will have a minimum 3-banned deucers by tours end. This is not speculation but mere facts.

So without further ado my Ubers Fanatic Friends, let us rejoice as UPL X is upon us. Let's kick it off with....

TEAM BIOS

Bandits.png

Vish.png
Drizzlers.png
Dialgas.png

Durians (2).png

Melmetal.png
Villains.png

Mukkers.png

TIER RANKINGS

SS
SS.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

SS Cores
Bandits = Aberforth + Kate + xavgb = 26 points
Villains = Punny + Baconeatinassasin + Fc = 25 points
Durians = TJ + TonyFlygon + Luthier = 23 points
Melmetals = suapah + skarph + bushtush = 19 points
Dialgas = Fogbound Lake + Manaphy + BluBird = 17 points
Dracovish = Icemaster + Inder + Billu = 14 points
Mukkers = Reje + Situm + Terracotta = 13 points

Drizzlers = Stallion + Luna's banned now + Sage = 7 points

USM
USM.jpeg

ORAS
ORAS.jpeg

BW
BW.jpeg

DPP
DPP.jpeg

ADV
ADV.jpeg

GSC
GSC.jpeg

BO3
BO3.jpeg

Managers

Managers.jpeg

Overall Points:
1. Choice Bandits - 69 pts
2. Void Villains - 63 pts
3. Dangerous Dracovish - 53 pts
4. Defiant Durians - 52 pts
5. Devastating Dialgas - 50 pts
6. DaReal Drizzlers - 50 pts
7. Alolan Mukkers - 49 pts

8. Manly Melmetal - 46 pts

Introducing.....season long accolades
This season we will be doing the following accolades:
Dark Horse Team
Dark Horse Player
Flop of the Year:
MVP

Each week we will update these categories with who the front runners are. I would like the community to comment on this post with their input for their early season predictions! Please participate - I will not continue to do this week to week if you all don't participate. Below are my predictions, let's see how we fair and we can compare these results week to week and I will be sure to weigh in who the community voted as a whole as well!

Dark Horse Team: Manly Melmetal
Dark Horse Player: BluBird
Flop of the Year: Aberforth
MVP: Garay oak

Stay tuned for Week 1 coverage as well as weekly coverage throughout the entire tournament!

Let's have a great UPL everyone, can't wait for your PR Complaints and whining! Cheers!

Huge shoutouts to my amigo Thor. Couldn’t do this without you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)