Unsee's Bottomless Grab Bag

Unsee

so smart me, enjoy book so much
is an Artist
Unsee's Bottomless Grab Bag

Hello, everyone! I'm Unsee. I've been around for a while. You may have seen me hanging around the CAP sub-forum. But now I'm here, and I'm excited to share some creative things that I'm proud of!

I'm aware that Smeargle's Studio is mostly populated with visual art threads. Well, there's no telling what you might find below. I recently had the humbling honor of winning the design contest for CAP 30, Venomicon:

Venomicon-Prologue Transparent.png
Venomicon-Epilogue Transparent.png

Prologue Form (left), Epilogue Form (right)
(2021)

...But my latest obsession has been improving my music composition! In my spare time, I've started composing battle themes for every CAPmon I can. As of now, all I've completed are Chromera's and Venomicon's (see below!), and am currently working on Kerfluffle's.

Chromera (2021)

Venomicon (2022)

I look forward to documenting my creative projects in this thread as time marches on! Who knows what type of media will show up next...

Welcome to the bottomless grab bag.

Edit: Oh! I also made this for the CAP 30 Playtest.

New_Playtest_Banner_Final_3000x.png

(I hope that music counts towards the required three works in the inaugural thread post! If not, enjoy some of my unsuccessful CAP designs from the last eight years below lol.)

I don't think these are good representatives of my current artistic ability, but they are integral parts of my history as an artist and a Smogon user :)

CAP 29 — "Pipe Hatter" (2021)

CAP 20 — "Sewer Alligator" (2015)

CAP 19 Pre-Evo — "No" (2014)
Catch y'all on the flip side.

— Unsee (f.k.a. The Unseen Potato)

Last edited:
Regarding the heart shaped version, I will admit that Jumbao overlapping with Malaconda is awkward. How about moving Jumbao's head/mask where there's more space?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)