Unnecessary Censorship (Jimmy Kimmel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Has anyone ever seen any of these videos?? If you're new to these, here's what they're about. Basically, every week there's a section on the Jimmy Kimmel show where they just bleep and blur random shit whether they need to or not. It's pretty funny. Which segment is your favorite?? I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but if you have any interest in seeing them, here's the link to the Jimmy Kimmel channel with the videos. If you're not sure which one to watch first, try the "Lost" one. It's f***ing hilarious!

Below is the link to the "Lost" video, but if you click on the name it will take you to his channel.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome fine user. You may be aware that we have certain rules that you should implement in your posting habits.

Please take notice of this one:

General Rules said:
Do not flood or double post. If you have something more to add to a post you have made, please edit it rather than creating a second post.
There is an edit button under your post. Please utilize it in the future, delete your current double-post (can be done through the same button) and thank you for your attention to this matter.

On a broader note, I'm not quite sure where you want to go with this. I don't find censorship of any kind particularly amusing.

In addition to the double posting thing, not really the type of discussion we're looking for here. This is becoming a recurring issue. Try to stick to issues that can actually be discussed intelligently.

This is mostly just a "funny videos" thread which would be better in the tube thread in Firebot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)