<3 (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Well i made a volt turn core of hydrei and mega mane and i chose CB terrak as a breaker. I generally suck at english but i chose hydrei over sciz because i want a fast paced team. You guys can change hydrei -> sciz but i generally prefer hydrei so i can help out with lati, scarf krook, and mega mane helps the bro mathcup for terrak, and it helps versis moongus.

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Megahorn
- Close Combat

Heracross is an amazing wall breaker, and its a mon I've been wanting to use. The set you see above is a standard sd 3 attacks set. Facade taking advantage of Burn and then dual stab. A voltturn core with this mon would be amazing. A balanced volt turn team.

2MuchHax here is your team. I changed the sets and spread on Maero because they aren't viable options. Maero still wants to be as fast as possible than just outpacing Mega Mane and Gatr wants Liquidation and its coverage options in Ice Punch and Crunch.

<Click Sprites for Importable>
You wanted HO but Mega Aerodactyl really does struggle to slot into a lot of the common types of HO, so I hope this variant is to your liking. Klefki felt like an obvious partner to support Feraligatr and Maero with Spikes support to help them clean. It also checks stuff like Latias and Hydreigon for you. Tsareena gives you hazard removal to support Maero and it also stops you from losing to bulky Water-types like Suicune and Mega Slowbro. It's ability also makes it a nice check to Crawdaunt and Bisharp. Krookodile is your SR user and helps the stall matchup with Taunt to help keep your Spikes up. Krook EVs always let you eat a CC from Ape after Intimidate from full. Finally, Doublade is an additional Malt and Latias check + a much-needed pivot into Terrakion and Cobalion. This team can be rather susceptible to Infernape, but it can't easily set up on anything bar Tsareena, even then taking a HJK is enough chip on it. Other than that the team is functional, I hope you enjoy it.

Requesting a sun team with Mega Houndoom!

Image result for mega houndoom
Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Mega Houndoom is one of my favorite mega pokemon. It's high speed combined with 140 special attack and Nasty Plot makes it one scary dog. It's ability Solar Power helps Mega Houndoom be a threatening sweeper under the sun (literally.) Although, it's not very bulky and does lose health with Solar Power, so it might be a good idea to use this against some Grass types like Celebi. So, what sun team offers the great Houndoom? Let me know. Thanks!

Latias @ Chioce Specs
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic/ Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Trick/ Roost
Hello everyone! Requesting a bulky offence team around choice specs latias. I have seen scarf and CM latias in the sample team thread but I cannot find specs latias there. This latias set can be a powerful wallbreaker, and can lure and kill scizor. I wanted to try this latias set and I am new to the UU tier and don't know much about the meta, so I posted the request here. I am expecting the team to be bulky offence build with at least one volt switch or u- turn user, a stealth rock user, and defog/rapid spin user. I hope that someone will help me. Thank you.

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
:sm/scizor: :sm/florges: :sm/volcanion: :sm/steelix-mega: :sm/hydreigon: :sm/celebi:
Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Florges-Blue @ Leftovers
Ability: Symbiosis
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy
- Wish

Volcanion @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Sludge Bomb

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Atk / 48 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Curse

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Celebi @ Psychium Z
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Recover
hey Pokeseba your request is complete. I started with the core of Choice Band Scizor and standard support Florges and decided to slap on Defog Volcanion for removal. Volcanion is just one of the best partners for Florges imho. Mega Steelix provided much needed role compression between an Electric-immunity, Stealth Rock user, and a Latias answer that did not need crits nor dropped to Hidden Power Fire. Choice Scarf Hydreigon then provided speed control and could spam U-turn with Scizor. Hydreigon also gave the team a Ground-immunity and was another Latias check. Celebi patched up the stall matchup with Nasty Plot and Recover-- and could actually run a Z-Crystal. Celebi stops Suicune too. Enjoy!

:sm/hydreigon::sm/manectric-mega: :sm/terrakion: :sm/starmie: :sm/klefki: :sm/gligar:
Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 8 HP / 8 Def / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 120 HP / 48 Def / 116 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Terrakion @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 148 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
yo HydreigonTheChild your team is done too! Choice Scarf Hydreigon is pretty solid mon, compressing a ground immunity and speed control in one and forms a neat voltturn with Mega Manectric. Being locked with Choice Band Terrakion can be rather annoying, so I went with Substitute SD Fightinum since its a rarity and can punch holes in stuff like Hippowdon expecting Rockinium. Starmie-Klefki-Gligar is a well proven core and packs answers for a large portion of the metagame. Starmie is a good countermeasure for opposing base 108 fighting types, Klefki is a general nuisance between status and Foul Play, and Gligar prevents the team from dropping to a well played SD Scizor with Curse. Starmie is able to cover removal while Gligar and Klefki set up hazards too. Have fun!

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
:sm/scizor: :sm/florges: :sm/volcanion: :sm/steelix-mega: :sm/hydreigon: :sm/celebi:
Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Florges-Blue @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy
- Wish

Volcanion @ Wiki Berry
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Sludge Bomb

Steelix @ Steelixite
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Curse

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Celebi @ Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Recover
hey Pokeseba your request is complete. I started with the core of Choice Band Scizor and standard support Florges and decided to slap on Defog Volcanion for removal. Volcanion is just one of the best partners for Florges imho. Mega Steelix provided much needed role compression between an Electric-immunity, Stealth Rock user, and a Latias answer that did not need crits nor dropped to Hidden Power Fire. Choice Scarf Hydreigon then provided speed control and could spam U-turn with Scizor. Hydreigon also gave the team a Ground-immunity and was another Latias check. Celebi patched up the stall matchup with Nasty Plot and Recover-- and could actually run a Z-Crystal. Celebi stops Suicune too. Enjoy!

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Florges-Blue @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Synthesis
- Aromatherapy
- Wish

Volcanion @ Wiki Berry
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Defog
- Sludge Bomb

Steelix @ Steelixite
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Curse

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Fire Blast

Celebi @ Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Recover

:sm/hydreigon::sm/manectric-mega: :sm/terrakion: :sm/starmie: :sm/klefki: :sm/gligar:
Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 8 HP / 8 Def / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 120 HP / 48 Def / 116 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Terrakion @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin

Klefki (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 148 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Play Rough

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
yo HydreigonTheChild your team is done too! Choice Scarf Hydreigon is pretty solid mon, compressing a ground immunity and speed control in one and forms a neat voltturn with Mega Manectric. Being locked with Choice Band Terrakion can be rather annoying, so I went with Substitute SD Fightinum since its a rarity and can punch holes in stuff like Hippowdon expecting Rockinium. Starmie-Klefki-Gligar is a well proven core and packs answers for a large portion of the metagame. Starmie is a good countermeasure for opposing base 108 fighting types, Klefki is a general nuisance between status and Foul Play, and Gligar prevents the team from dropping to a well played SD Scizor with Curse. Starmie is able to cover removal while Gligar and Klefki set up hazards too. Have fun!
what are the evs for mane and glig for. But otherwise thanks a lot

Jade

why are girls?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
:sm/latias: :sm/krookodile: :sm/cobalion: :sm/tentacruel: :sm/rotom-heat: :sm/togekiss:
Click the sprites above for the import!

Henlo Animesh_! I've got your team here! I love Specs Latias and I've dabbled with it quite a lot. In my opinion, this type of build is the best way to support it. Specs Latias should be paired with mons that punish things like Scizor and Krookodile being locked into Pursuit or Knock Off. It also appreciates things that can help it break fatter balances, since its playing a guessing game on which move to lock itself into.

Ramble over, now onto your team! I adjusted your set a bit and opted for Surf > Hidden Power Fire. This team has plenty of ways to deal with Scizor already, and while it still does hit Steels, the most important thing is smacking Steelix, Krookodile - with a move that doesn't leave you extremely vulnerable - and potentially unevolved Aggron with a Surf, not only rendering them useless for most of the game, but also averting potential Rocks on your side. Krookodile was a natural partner, since it traps things like non-Colbur Starmie, opposing Latias, and even the rare Bronzong. It also gave me speed control and a required Ground-type right from the start. In my opinion Cobalion or Terrakion are almost must-haves as partners for Specs Latias on Bulky Offense. As mentioned earlier they make Pursuit-trappers think twice about locking themselves into a Dark-type move. I chose Cobalion for its ability to check Scizor somewhat reliably and provide Stealth Rock. I debated between using Shuca and Rocky Helmet for a while, then ultimately decided on the latter to punish U-Turn better. Tentacruel fit on this team almost perfectly as hazard removal and a secondary answer to Fairy-types with Sludge Bomb. The given EV spread outspeeds Timid Togekiss and everything below that isn't Scarf. Rotom-Heat rounds out the core of Scizor checks for Latias and also utilizes a cool tech in Thunder Wave to slow down Hydreigon, Latias, and pairs nicely with Togekiss. Since I had a Z-slot available and didn't want to use Fightinium Togekiss, I stuck Firium on Rotom. The EV spread OHKOs Aggron with two Overheats. The aforementioned Togekiss is my last member and provides a lot for this team - namely a reliable Hydreigon answer, a stallbreaker, and appreciates Specs Latias luring Steels for it to sweep late-game. Metronome helps it break fat teams easier once a potential Aggron or Steelix is lured and also helps it break Pyukumuku stall.

I hope you enjoy the team! It was a lot of fun to build around a mon that I've personally used and enjoy.

:sm/latias: :sm/krookodile: :sm/cobalion: :sm/tentacruel: :sm/rotom-heat: :sm/togekiss:
Click the sprites above for the import!

Henlo Animesh_! I've got your team here! I love Specs Latias and I've dabbled with it quite a lot. In my opinion, this type of build is the best way to support it. Specs Latias should be paired with mons that punish things like Scizor and Krookodile being locked into Pursuit or Knock Off. It also appreciates things that can help it break fatter balances, since its playing a guessing game on which move to lock itself into.

Ramble over, now onto your team! I adjusted your set a bit and opted for Surf > Hidden Power Fire. This team has plenty of ways to deal with Scizor already, and while it still does hit Steels, the most important thing is smacking Steelix, Krookodile - with a move that doesn't leave you extremely vulnerable - and potentially unevolved Aggron with a Surf, not only rendering them useless for most of the game, but also averting potential Rocks on your side. Krookodile was a natural partner, since it traps things like non-Colbur Starmie, opposing Latias, and even the rare Bronzong. It also gave me speed control and a required Ground-type right from the start. In my opinion Cobalion or Terrakion are almost must-haves as partners for Specs Latias on Bulky Offense. As mentioned earlier they make Pursuit-trappers think twice about locking themselves into a Dark-type move. I chose Cobalion for its ability to check Scizor somewhat reliably and provide Stealth Rock. I debated between using Shuca and Rocky Helmet for a while, then ultimately decided on the latter to punish U-Turn better. Tentacruel fit on this team almost perfectly as hazard removal and a secondary answer to Fairy-types with Sludge Bomb. The given EV spread outspeeds Timid Togekiss and everything below that isn't Scarf. Rotom-Heat rounds out the core of Scizor checks for Latias and also utilizes a cool tech in Thunder Wave to slow down Hydreigon, Latias, and pairs nicely with Togekiss. Since I had a Z-slot available and didn't want to use Fightinium Togekiss, I stuck Firium on Rotom. The EV spread OHKOs Aggron with two Overheats. The aforementioned Togekiss is my last member and provides a lot for this team - namely a reliable Hydreigon answer, a stallbreaker, and appreciates Specs Latias luring Steels for it to sweep late-game. Metronome helps it break fat teams easier once a potential Aggron or Steelix is lured and also helps it break Pyukumuku stall.

I hope you enjoy the team! It was a lot of fun to build around a mon that I've personally used and enjoy.
Gee! :) Thanks a lot for the team. It will be fun to play with my favorite pokemon before SWSH comes out as latias unfortunately is not in galar dex :(

2MuchHax here is your team. I changed the sets and spread on Maero because they aren't viable options. Maero still wants to be as fast as possible than just outpacing Mega Mane and Gatr wants Liquidation and its coverage options in Ice Punch and Crunch.

<Click Sprites for Importable>
You wanted HO but Mega Aerodactyl really does struggle to slot into a lot of the common types of HO, so I hope this variant is to your liking. Klefki felt like an obvious partner to support Feraligatr and Maero with Spikes support to help them clean. It also checks stuff like Latias and Hydreigon for you. Tsareena gives you hazard removal to support Maero and it also stops you from losing to bulky Water-types like Suicune and Mega Slowbro. It's ability also makes it a nice check to Crawdaunt and Bisharp. Krookodile is your SR user and helps the stall matchup with Taunt to help keep your Spikes up. Krook EVs always let you eat a CC from Ape after Intimidate from full. Finally, Doublade is an additional Malt and Latias check + a much-needed pivot into Terrakion and Cobalion. This team can be rather susceptible to Infernape, but it can't easily set up on anything bar Tsareena, even then taking a HJK is enough chip on it. Other than that the team is functional, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks a ton!

https://pokepast.es/bd6e1cb115efb396
Hi, I’ve only ever gotten to understand how to actually build pixelmon teams. This is a first for me, especially in a lower format. This was my first team to build, I wanted it to be balanced and work but it has its own flaws.
I was wondering if any of you would be able to guide me in the right direction with a team for my upcoming tournament, my deadline is the 28th so no problem if it can’t be done! Just wanna try and make something thats fun.

Hey all, I'd like to request a team based around the following core; Dragon Dance Mega Altaria, Specs Magneton plus Eject Button water type (Swampert, Alomomola or Quagsire).
Specs Magneton completely bodies Mega Altarias primary counters/checks (Scizor, Empoleon, Klefki, Mega Aggron, Primarina and Doublade (though it doesn't trap it) just to name a few.
Mega Altaria is the best Pokémon in the tier right now between its incredible typing, respectable bulk, power after a single boost and its ability to continue a sweep in the face of a burn, toxic or paralysis courtesy of Refresh. My initial idea was the above core plus Dual Screens and Healing Wish to fully abuse Mega Altaria's sweeping potential, but as a skilful player rather than a team builder I'm having difficulty compressing everything into 6 Pokémon slots (hazards, hazard control, screens, checks/counters to everything, answers to opposing setup sweepers etc.)
The original concept was to Dragon Dance up behind screens with Mega Altaria and kill one Pokémon, pressure them to promote their only answer to avoid being swept (primarily the Pokémon listed above) and pivot into the Eject Button bulky water type as their Scizor uses Bullet Punch/U Turn, Empoleon uses Ice Beam, Aggron uses Heavy Slam etc. which allows me to move into Magneton, trap and eviscerate them. Then later in the game Healing Wish the Mega Altaria and fully sweep their depleted team.
Regarding the potential Water types, Alomomola can provide Wish and/or Healing Wish as well as Regenerator synergising well with the Eject Button, Swampert provides Stealth Rock and good defense against mons such as Mamoswine, Mega Steelix and Cobalion which the other two suffer against and Quagsire provides a safeguard against boosting physical sweepers such as Bisharp, Cobalion, opposing Mega Altaria and Doublade.
I'd need a secondary counter/check to threats to the core including Mega Beedrill, Cobalion, Mamoswine, Bisharp, because 1. In matchups where it's important, I need to preserve the Eject Button for their Steel type meaning Swampert can't come in to deal with these Pokémon and even in matchups where they don't have a hard MAlt counter, the Eject Button will inhibit Swampert's ability to stay in and kill these mons.
If someone could take this on I'd be very grateful and I'm excited to see what you guys create! :)

Sets; Mega Altaria @ Dragon Dance, Frustration, Refresh, EQ/Roost
Specs Magneton @ Volt Switch, HP Fire, Tbolt, Flash Cannon
Bulky Water type w. Eject Button

sanguine

friendly fire
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey all, I'd like to request a team based around the following core; Dragon Dance Mega Altaria, Specs Magneton plus Eject Button water type (Swampert, Alomomola or Quagsire).
Specs Magneton completely bodies Mega Altarias primary counters/checks (Scizor, Empoleon, Klefki, Mega Aggron, Primarina and Doublade (though it doesn't trap it) just to name a few.
Mega Altaria is the best Pokémon in the tier right now between its incredible typing, respectable bulk, power after a single boost and its ability to continue a sweep in the face of a burn, toxic or paralysis courtesy of Refresh. My initial idea was the above core plus Dual Screens and Healing Wish to fully abuse Mega Altaria's sweeping potential, but as a skilful player rather than a team builder I'm having difficulty compressing everything into 6 Pokémon slots (hazards, hazard control, screens, checks/counters to everything, answers to opposing setup sweepers etc.)
The original concept was to Dragon Dance up behind screens with Mega Altaria and kill one Pokémon, pressure them to promote their only answer to avoid being swept (primarily the Pokémon listed above) and pivot into the Eject Button bulky water type as their Scizor uses Bullet Punch/U Turn, Empoleon uses Ice Beam, Aggron uses Heavy Slam etc. which allows me to move into Magneton, trap and eviscerate them. Then later in the game Healing Wish the Mega Altaria and fully sweep their depleted team.
Regarding the potential Water types, Alomomola can provide Wish and/or Healing Wish as well as Regenerator synergising well with the Eject Button, Swampert provides Stealth Rock and good defense against mons such as Mamoswine, Mega Steelix and Cobalion which the other two suffer against and Quagsire provides a safeguard against boosting physical sweepers such as Bisharp, Cobalion, opposing Mega Altaria and Doublade.
I'd need a secondary counter/check to threats to the core including Mega Beedrill, Cobalion, Mamoswine, Bisharp, because 1. In matchups where it's important, I need to preserve the Eject Button for their Steel type meaning Swampert can't come in to deal with these Pokémon and even in matchups where they don't have a hard MAlt counter, the Eject Button will inhibit Swampert's ability to stay in and kill these mons.
If someone could take this on I'd be very grateful and I'm excited to see what you guys create! :)

I would like to inform you that there is a team matching your specifications of Mega Altaria + Magneton + Eject Button Water-type in the Sample Teams thread. While that Magneton may not be Specs, Choice Scarf Magneton is simply better at offensively checking the likes of Terrakion, Cobalion, Mega Pidgeot, etc while still maintaining the ability to trap Scizor and Empoleon. Hope this helps.

I'd like a different one because I put a lot of time and thought into that post, that team is outdated and doesn't feature either Specs Magneton or Mega Altaria, both of which I definitely want in the team.

The rules are not to ask for unviable Pokemon and not to give one word descriptions, neither of which I've done. I put so much time and thought into that post. You're just biased :'( Someone please create me the team, I'm upset now

Last edited:

Don't have a full team for ya, but I use Mega Altaria on my stall team partnered with Gourgeist-XL to counter many of its threats (including M-Beedrill, Cobalion, and Mamoswine to an extent). Its bulk takes a lot of people by surprise, not much 2HKOs it allowing it to score a burn, at which point most physical attackers can't force it out. My set is pretty standard:

252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Leftovers
Frisk
Foul Play / Synthesis / Leech Seed / Will-o-Wisp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)