Project UnderUsed Teambuilding Lab V3

Hey CrumLee your Venomoth request is complete! While we may be lenient with the rule that restricts the requested Pokemon to be above B-, do know that we have the privileges to decline future requests with Pokemon below B-, especially unviable ones. Which means, for your next submissions, please refer to the Viability Ranking thread and provide a short description why the requested Pokemon is viable.

<Click Sprites for Importable>
While Venomoth is no longer on the VR I think it can still be a potent sweeper, so I decided it would be best to support it on a screens HO. I partnered it with Xatu as a dual screens user that allows Venomoth to find more opportunities to set up and break/clean. Xatu also has access to Magic Bounce which is amazing for preventing rocks from going up which are annoying for Venomoth. Infernape acts as the teams Stealth Rock user and breaks down the steel types that Venomoth struggles with. Taunt can prevent hazards being set/removed and stops other set up sweepers. Mixed allows it to break through Mons like Mega Aggron a lot easier. Scizor is a potent sweeper under screens, QA allowing it to break past Moltres, Rotom, Infernape with chip. Superpower helps vs bulky steels and other Scizor that look to wall you. Latias shares similar checks to Scizor and Venomoth, so does an excellent job chipping them down. It also helps against bulky waters they can struggle to break. Finally, Rhyperior gives you an offensive ground type capable of cleaning through a lot of teams especially if weakness policy activates. Megahorn helps it deal with Latias and Celebi more effectively.

Yo GustavoR here is your Mamoswine squad. Adamant Mamo is the most common nature to run on Mamo and it appreciates having that fourth move slot freed up a lot, so there is nothing wrong with the set you provided.

I kept the Mamoswine set the same as you requested and because you wanted a balance team, I knew it would be best to partner it with Mega Aggron. Aggron gives you the Stealth Rock user you need and something that checks Scizor and Latias. Toxic helps put Pokemon like Moltres, Rotom-H etc. on a timer. Mantine gives you a form of hazard removal that is capable of checking fighting types like Infernape, Cobalion and Lucario which threaten this core. Sylveon provides cleric and wish support and a secondary fighting check. Hydreigon acts as the speed control for the team and another way to handle Pokemon like Krookodile and Celebi. Finally, Celebi rounds it off giving the team an easier time breaking bulky water types and is a potential wincon. Recover was opted in the final slot to improve the stall matchup and increase its longevity.

I hope you both enjoy using your teams ^_^

Hey CrumLee your Venomoth request is complete! While we may be lenient with the rule that restricts the requested Pokemon to be above B-, do know that we have the privileges to decline future requests with Pokemon below B-, especially unviable ones. Which means, for your next submissions, please refer to the Viability Ranking thread and provide a short description why the requested Pokemon is viable.

While Venomoth is no longer on the VR I think it can still be a potent sweeper, so I decided it would be best to support it on a screens HO. I partnered it with Xatu as a dual screens user that allows Venomoth to find more opportunities to set up and break/clean. Xatu also has access to Magic Bounce which is amazing for preventing rocks from going up which are annoying for Venomoth. Infernape acts as the teams Stealth Rock user and breaks down the steel types that Venomoth struggles with. Taunt can prevent hazards being set/removed and stops other set up sweepers. Mixed allows it to break through Mons like Mega Aggron a lot easier. Scizor is a potent sweeper under screens, QA allowing it to break past Moltres, Rotom, Infernape with chip. Superpower helps vs bulky steels and other Scizor that look to wall you. Latias shares similar checks to Scizor and Venomoth, so does an excellent job chipping them down. It also helps against bulky waters they can struggle to break. Finally, Rhyperior gives you an offensive ground type capable of cleaning through a lot of teams especially if weakness policy activates. Megahorn helps it deal with Latias and Celebi more effectively.

Yo GustavoR here is your Mamoswine squad. Adamant Mamo is the most common nature to run on Mamo and it appreciates having that fourth move slot freed up a lot, so there is nothing wrong with the set you provided.

I kept the Mamoswine set the same as you requested and because you wanted a balance team, I knew it would be best to partner it with Mega Aggron. Aggron gives you the Stealth Rock user you need and something that checks Scizor and Latias. Toxic helps put Pokemon like Moltres, Rotom-H etc. on a timer. Mantine gives you a form of hazard removal that is capable of checking fighting types like Infernape, Cobalion and Lucario which threaten this core. Sylveon provides cleric and wish support and a secondary fighting check. Hydreigon acts as the speed control for the team and another way to handle Pokemon like Krookodile and Celebi. Finally, Celebi rounds it off giving the team an easier time breaking bulky water types and is a potential wincon. Recover was opted in the final slot to improve the stall matchup and increase its longevity.

I hope you both enjoy using your teams ^_^
Thank you so much!

Hello everyone, I’ve just got back into competitive Pokémon but I can’t team build for my life -_-

Can someone build me a balanced offense team with an NP Ape + Scared Krook core? Thank you and have a blessed day.

Hi everyone, can you help me build a balanced team around Celebi and Choice Scarf Infernape?

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Recover

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Thank ya'll! You are the great audience))

Hello! If anyone can help me build a Balance/Bulky offense surrounding Diancie/Pert core or Hippo/Diancie core that would be nice :>.

I chose Diancie Pert cuz they can cover some of their weaknesses. Pert being the one taking Steel type weakness of Diancie and being able to hit with super effective moves against them with EQ and Diancie taking the special attacks. For Hippo/Diancie core. I just thought Hippo is good as a defensive wall and helps in bolstering Diancies already good Special defense stat to around 600 spDef. If max SpD.
Problem with Diancie/Pert core (Trying out a rest talk set) is that I end up too passive of a team and I get swept but it does accentuate Pert's strength vs the Mons he is supposed to check but severely weakening the Mons he is already weak with. Regarding with Hippo/Diancie core is that I have little experience building around Hippo that I always get lost around 4th-5th mon.
Set is Diancie in Smogon and
Swampert
Max HP Def -Speed +Def
Rest Talk Scald EQ

Hiya Pprizrak your Celebi + Infernape team is complete. I kept the core as intended, but I decided to use a Nasty Plot Ape variant instead because Celebi lures in dark and steel types which is a free set up opportunity for Infernape.

Defensive Celebi functions to set up rocks and continue to generate momentum with U-turn. EV spread basically lets you outpace base 90s, 2OHKOs Lucario and the Def helps with some damage roles from Coba, Ape etc. It invites steels and dark types which allows for NP Ape to come in and use as set up fodder. Nasty Plot Ape also helps with stall and breaks through most ground types that Celebi can't punish. Doublade gives you an answer to Latias which threaten the core and gives you a better answer to Cobalion and Terrakion. Togekiss acts as the speed control instead while giving you an answer to the dark types in the tier like Krook and Hydra. Thunder Wave being nice coverage for helping Infernape sweep. Rhyperior gives you an electric immunity and a much needed flying resist to handle Moltres and Togekiss and is a nice breaker with SD. Finally MegaToise gives you a way to pressure bulky grounds, a scizor check and a form of hazard removal.

The Primarina matchup can be pretty rough, so it is important to play around it well with your Doublade being able to handle it at +2 or Togekiss getting into a position to break it down. You can also consider using a Firium Z Infernape set with Grass Knot to help lure it + Slowbro. Firium Z also nukes Florges and Sylveon for MegaToise, but it is only useful in these two scenarios. If you opt for this then Water Pulse is also the better option over Dark Pulse on MegaToise.

I hope you enjoy using the team ^_^

Hiya Pprizrak your Celebi + Infernape team is complete. I kept the core as intended, but I decided to use a Nasty Plot Ape variant instead because Celebi lures in dark and steel types which is a free set up opportunity for Infernape.

Defensive Celebi functions to set up rocks and continue to generate momentum with U-turn. EV spread basically lets you outpace base 90s, 2OHKOs Lucario and the Def helps with some damage roles from Coba, Ape etc. It invites steels and dark types which allows for NP Ape to come in and use as set up fodder. Nasty Plot Ape also helps with stall and breaks through most ground types that Celebi can't punish. Doublade gives you an answer to Latias which threaten the core and gives you a better answer to Cobalion and Terrakion. Togekiss acts as the speed control instead while giving you an answer to the dark types in the tier like Krook and Hydra. Thunder Wave being nice coverage for helping Infernape sweep. Rhyperior gives you an electric immunity and a much needed flying resist to handle Moltres and Togekiss and is a nice breaker with SD. Finally MegaToise gives you a way to pressure bulky grounds, a scizor check and a form of hazard removal.

The Primarina matchup can be pretty rough, so it is important to play around it well with your Doublade being able to handle it at +2 or Togekiss getting into a position to break it down. You can also consider using a Firium Z Infernape set with Grass Knot to help lure it + Slowbro. Firium Z also nukes Florges and Sylveon for MegaToise, but it is only useful in these two scenarios. If you opt for this then Water Pulse is also the better option over Dark Pulse on MegaToise.

Thanks!))) I didn't expect this soon)))

Hey everyone, I've been playing UU for a couple months or so but haven't found a team that really speaks to me. I've been trying to build a balanced offensive team around sub Suicune and choice scarf Krookodile, but can't seem to make it work the way I want. Thanks in advance!

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Protect
- Scald
- Substitute

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Neets your Calm Mind+Protect Suicune/Scarf Krookidile team is ready!

(Click Sprites for importable)

Calm Mind + Protect Suicune, as you probably know, acts as a settup sweeper/wincon, but can also check things like Mamoswine (watch out for knock off). Krookidile traps things like Celebi and Latias that Suicune cannot handle, as well as offers an electric immunity, and the team's speed control. Tentacruel + Cobalion is your hazard core, with Coba carrying Rocks and Tentacruel carrying Rapid Spin. The 2 also are the team's main Scizor countermeasures. Tentacruel also checks Primarina and Cobalion acts as a breaker. Weird Altaria, so let me explain. The EV spread is to let it handle Latias alot better, that being said, this Altaria should be used early game. Altaria is also your main stall matchup, but make sure to chip quagsire as much as possible to put it in range of Altaria's boosted Facade. Finally, Latias helps check Infernape, as well as Terrakion for the team, and can nail Scizor with Hidden Power Fire. Well, I hope you enjoy the team! Bis Bald!

Sorry to bother. I requested a Mega Sharpedo team days ago. I don't mind wating but I would like to know if my request is still valid.

Neets your Calm Mind+Protect Suicune/Scarf Krookidile team is ready!

Calm Mind + Protect Suicune, as you probably know, acts as a settup sweeper/wincon, but can also check things like Mamoswine (watch out for knock off). Krookidile traps things like Celebi and Latias that Suicune cannot handle, as well as offers an electric immunity, and the team's speed control. Tentacruel + Cobalion is your hazard core, with Coba carrying Rocks and Tentacruel carrying Rapid Spin. The 2 also are the team's main Scizor countermeasures. Tentacruel also checks Primarina and Cobalion acts as a breaker. Weird Altaria, so let me explain. The EV spread is to let it handle Latias alot better, that being said, this Altaria should be used early game. Altaria is also your main stall matchup, but make sure to chip quagsire as much as possible to put it in range of Altaria's boosted Facade. Finally, Latias helps check Infernape, as well as Terrakion for the team, and can nail Scizor with Hidden Power Fire. Well, I hope you enjoy the team! Bis Bald!
Thank you so much! really looking forward to trying the team out!

A quick note before I get into this, as this applies not only to Sir David, but everyone else as well. As nice as it is to get these requests done within a few days or even within the week, most of us builders will probably take some time before getting to the request due to irl stuff. So, with that being said, I would, and I'm sure all the builders would, appreciate a little more patience. Not trying to scold, just letting you all know we aren't ignoring, just busy. And your request is valid as long as it is B- or above on the Viability Rankings.

Anyways, CrumLee, your Scarf Chandelure team is ready!

Alright, so obviously scarf chandy is here because you wanted it lol. It functions as a revenge killer, and also helps check Infernape, Scizor, and Cobalion/Lucario. AV Tsareena is a weird tech that I got bullied into by Amane Misa that helps keep Lati, Prima, and other special attackers in check for the team, while also functioning as a pivot and your hazard control. Lucario is your stallbreaker/wallbreaker for the team. Doublade also functions as a wallbreaker, but can also check Scizor, Latias, and is the main Terrakion check on the team. Krookidile is your rocker, and helps ease the stall MU with Taunt. Finally, the team is rounded off by CM Latias, who functions as a wincon, while also checking other important stuff, like Celebi. That should be all, and I hope you enjoy the team!

A quick note before I get into this, as this applies not only to Sir David, but everyone else as well. As nice as it is to get these requests done within a few days or even within the week, most of us builders will probably take some time before getting to the request due to irl stuff. So, with that being said, I would, and I'm sure all the builders would, appreciate a little more patience. Not trying to scold, just letting you all know we aren't ignoring, just busy. And your request is valid as long as it is B- or above on the Viability Rankings.

Anyways, CrumLee, your Scarf Chandelure team is ready!

Alright, so obviously scarf chandy is here because you wanted it lol. It functions as a revenge killer, and also helps check Infernape, Scizor, and Cobalion/Lucario. AV Tsareena is a weird tech that I got bullied into by Amane Misa that helps keep Lati, Prima, and other special attackers in check for the team, while also functioning as a pivot and your hazard control. Lucario is your stallbreaker/wallbreaker for the team. Doublade also functions as a wallbreaker, but can also check Scizor, Latias, and is the main Terrakion check on the team. Krookidile is your rocker, and helps ease the stall MU with Taunt. Finally, the team is rounded off by CM Latias, who functions as a wincon, while also checking other important stuff, like Celebi. That should be all, and I hope you enjoy the team!
O.K. I apologize. I don't mean to be rude. :)

Hiya Datsplashtho I have your rain team here for you. Manual rain is a very niche playstyle right now so it is generally rather difficult to pull off, so I hope you have success and fun with this.

Klefki is pretty much a staple for what it provides to a rain team so this is your given rain setter. I decided to use Celebi as your second rain setter. Celebi can set up rain pretty reliably and gives the team an electric resist. It's U-turn support lures in steel types for your rain abusers to get a free turn. Also acts as your rocker. The next partner was Mega Manectric which gives you a Scizor check and a way to combat water types. Thunder having 100% accuracy in the rain. HP [Grass] hits things like Seismitoad which can deter your mons spamming water stab and Signal Beam hits Celebi, Hydra and Latias. Kingdra is the swift swim user on the team, pretty self explanatory. Crawdaunt gives you something to combat stall with a SD set. It hits hard under rain and boosts its Aqua jet priority. Finally Tornadus gives you another way to punish Amoonguss and lures in steel / rock types to get momentum off of for your abusers. Fly Z is a nuke and it gives taunt support to punish fat stuff and keep hazards up. If you want you can use Defog > Taunt as a last minute resort to remove hazards for your team.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hiya Datsplashtho I have your rain team here for you. Manual rain is a very niche playstyle right now so it is generally rather difficult to pull off, so I hope you have success and fun with this.

Klefki is pretty much a staple for what it provides to a rain team so this is your given rain setter. I decided to use Celebi as your second rain setter. Celebi can set up rain pretty reliably and gives the team an electric resist. It's U-turn support lures in steel types for your rain abusers to get a free turn. Also acts as your rocker. The next partner was Mega Manectric which gives you a Scizor check and a way to combat water types. Thunder having 100% accuracy in the rain. HP [Grass] hits things like Seismitoad which can deter your mons spamming water stab and Signal Beam hits Celebi, Hydra and Latias. Kingdra is the swift swim user on the team, pretty self explanatory. Crawdaunt gives you something to combat stall with a SD set. It hits hard under rain and boosts its Aqua jet priority. Finally Tornadus gives you another way to punish Amoonguss and lures in steel / rock types to get momentum off of for your abusers. Fly Z is a nuke and it gives taunt support to punish fat stuff and keep hazards up. If you want you can use Defog > Taunt as a last minute resort to remove hazards for your team.

thank

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Toxic

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect

Hello I have time playing UU but I do not find a team that suits me and my style of game.ps I would like a team with these two mons that seem good to me in the metagame and I would also like the Team Out Balance or Bulky Offense

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic
Could I get a Zygarde 10% team pretty please? This mon is so scary against teams that rely on floating mons to stop grounds and yet I rarely ever see anyone use this. Its probably one of the mons on the VR I've also built with the least, so having a team for it would be nice.

Hey Smallsmallrose here is your Zydog team.

I chose to partner Zygarde 10% with Scizor because it invites in basically every steel and fire type for Zydog to spam its signature move Thousand Arrows. Scizor is running the Buginium Z to nuke past some checks like bulky ground-types and water-types which Zygarde has issues breaking through. Cobalion gives you an answer to Scizor and a needed Stealth Rock user, I opted for an E-belt HP [Ice] variant to break past Gligar which is a nuisance for Zygarde. It has enough SpA to be able to 2OHKO it. Nihilego gives you some speed control and a flying resist capable of handling Moltres and Pidgeot. It also helps pressure the fairy types like Primarina which can be an issue to pressure. Togekiss is mainly here to ease the matchup against Stall and give you an answer to Hydreigon and Krookodile. Finally MegaToise rounds it off by giving you hazard removal in Rapid Spin and another way to pressure bulky grounds and steels for your sweepers being Scizor and Nihilego.

Primarina @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Two mons that ive found synergize very well together, with Mega-Aggron able to take on the poison/grass attacks that are aimed at Primarina and Primarina having the ability to take the Fire/Fighting attacks [from mons like Infernape] that Mega Aggron has trouble dealing with, alongside both being able to cover physical and special attacks respectively with their bulk/EV investment. Id perferrably like a Bulky Offense/Balanced team [my standard playstyle] to go around the two.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Waterfall/Earthquake
- Curse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Scizor @ Buginium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Hello! I am sorry I didn't properly format my last post. But now I wanna try something new :>. I wanna try out this swampert set just because I like seeing him sweep and just the thought of pert sweeping somehow just sounds hilarious. I paired him with scizor because of scizors perfect typing in helping to combat the grass types which weaken swampert. He also checks the dragons which resist perts waterfall. Swampert takes in the fire types aimed at scizor and hits them back with waterfall and since scizor also has trouble breaking the different steels in the tier with this set, since the steel types do almost minimal damage to swampert and with curse, they almost cant dmg him which is great and can hit them back with Waterfall or Earthquake. If possible, I would like a balance or a Bulky offense team surrounding these 2 mons :>

avarice

greedy for love
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
rotom-heat.gifprimarina.gifaggron-mega.giflatias.gifkrookodile.gifterrakion.gif
Hello RapidashInFlames your team is finished! Aggron and Primarina support the team well defensively and were a good starting point. Rotom Heat gave hazard removal, flying resist, and another Scizor check. With this backbone, standard STABs CM Latias fit well as a win con. Krookodile compressed electric immunity and speed control while also providing pursuit support. Terrakion is another breaker and with Babiri isn't as vulnerable to Scizor like Latias, though if you're confident you could try Life Orb for more initial power and a stronger stall matchup. Enjoy!
infernape.gifdiancie (1).gifswampert.gifscizor.gifhydreigon.giftentacruel.gif
OneSmogonCopyer I have your original request completed. Unfortunately, RestTalk Swampert is just unviable so we have Choice Band here instead of it with your Diancie. Nasty Plot Infernape is a solid breaker and heavily assists with the stall matchup. Roost Pursuit is a set by Adaam and fits well as it can't be exploited as easily as Choice Band Scizor. Choice Scarf Hydreigon is consistent speed control as well as a ground immunity. Tentacreul covers hazard removal and deals with Scizor more consistently.
decidueye.gifaerodactyl-mega.gifrotom-heat.gifprimarina.gifkrookodile.gifscizor.gif
L5 Milkman your team is ready! With three members to start with, it wasn't too hard to fill in the gaps. Decidueye already made a good stall matchup, Aerodactyl could set up Stealth Rock and Krookodile compressed multiple roles. Rotom-H was able to check Scizor reliably and provide hazard removal. It also served as a second flying-resist and helped Aerodactyl get away with not running Roost. Rest Talk Primarina is a general sponge and alleviates the fact that Decidueye can't switch into Scald safely despite being a Grass-type. Scizor is then able to clean up or help break with superpower.
sharpedo-mega.gifcobalion.giffroslass.gifbisharp.giflatias.gifmamoswine.gif
Hey Sir David your team is completed, sorry for the wait! I decided to go with Froslass and Cobalion as my hazard core since you can't go wrong with lead froslass and cobalion can pivot around removal with Volt Switch. Bisharp deters Defog and can be a scary late game with Sucker Punch. Latias is able to break with CM Z-Move and AoA Mamoswine is always a threat. You have to play carefully around Mega Altaria but it only really sets up on Latias and Mamoswine can revenge anyhow. Offensive teams like this are also really nice with muscling through low ladder, good luck!
scizor.gifsharpedo-mega.gifcofagrigus.gifklefki (1).gifterrakion.gifrotom-heat.gif
RahelGamer09 your team is finished! Sadly fitting both Sharpedo and Rotom-H on a BO or Balance team is rather difficult especially with the offensive nature of Sharpedo. I hope you like this spikes squad still though! Choice Scarf Rotom Heat is rather rare nowadays and can nab some surprise kills. Scarf Will-o-wisp is a fun way to cripple Cobalion, Terrakion, etc. before dying. Terrakion and Klefki set up Stealth Rock and Spikes respectively and put Mega Sharpedo in a good place to clean up. Scizor and Cofagrius could sweep as well. Clanger/Kommo-o rising really helped Cofagrius.

Last edited:
View attachment 180541View attachment 180542View attachment 180543View attachment 180544View attachment 180545View attachment 180546
Hello RapidashInFlames your team is finished! Aggron and Primarina support the team well defensively and were a good starting point. Rotom Heat gave hazard removal, flying resist, and another Scizor check. With this backbone, standard STABs CM Latias fit well as a win con. Krookodile compressed electric immunity and speed control while also providing pursuit support. Terrakion is another breaker and with Babiri isn't as vulnerable to Scizor like Latias, though if you're confident you could try Life Orb for more initial power and a stronger stall matchup. Enjoy!
View attachment 180547View attachment 180549View attachment 180550View attachment 180551View attachment 180552View attachment 180553
OneSmogonCopyer I have your original request completed. Unfortunately, RestTalk Swampert is just unviable so we have Choice Band here instead of it with your Diancie. Nasty Plot Infernape is a solid breaker and heavily assists with the stall matchup. Roost Pursuit is a set by Adaam and fits well as it can't be exploited as easily as Choice Band Scizor. Choice Scarf Hydreigon is consistent speed control as well as a ground immunity. Tentacreul covers hazard removal and deals with Scizor more consistently.
View attachment 180587View attachment 180588View attachment 180541View attachment 180589View attachment 180590View attachment 180551
L5 Milkman your team is ready! With three members to start with, it wasn't too hard to fill in the gaps. Decidueye already made a good stall matchup, Aerodactyl could set up Stealth Rock and Krookodile compressed multiple roles. Rotom-H was able to check Scizor reliably and provide hazard removal. It also served as a second flying-resist and helped Aerodactyl get away with not running Roost. Rest Talk Primarina is a general sponge and alleviates the fact that Decidueye can't switch into Scald safely despite being a Grass-type. Scizor is then able to clean up or help break with superpower.
View attachment 180591View attachment 180593View attachment 180595View attachment 180596View attachment 180544View attachment 180597
Hey Sir David your team is completed, sorry for the wait! I decided to go with Froslass and Cobalion as my hazard core since you can't go wrong with lead froslass and cobalion can pivot around removal with Volt Switch. Bisharp deters Defog and can be a scary late game with Sucker Punch. Latias is able to break with CM Z-Move and AoA Mamoswine is always a threat. You have to play carefully around Mega Altaria but it only really sets up on Latias and Mamoswine can revenge anyhow. Offensive teams like this are also really nice with muscling through low ladder, good luck!
View attachment 180551View attachment 180591View attachment 180599View attachment 180592View attachment 180546View attachment 180541
RahelGamer09 your team is finished! Sadly fitting both Sharpedo and Rotom-H on a BO or Balance team is rather difficult especially with the offensive nature of Sharpedo. I hope you like this spikes squad still though! Choice Scarf Rotom Heat is rather rare nowadays and can nab some surprise kills. Scarf Will-o-wisp is a fun way to cripple Cobalion, Terrakion, etc. before dying. Terrakion and Klefki set up Stealth Rock and Spikes respectively and put Mega Sharpedo in a good place to clean up. Scizor and Cofagrius could sweep as well. Clanger/Kommo-o rising really helped Cofagrius.
Thank you :D and that is to be expected tbh. Rest Talk Pert is a hard Mon to be build around due to rests unreliability. Thank you still though as I've been liking CB pert this week and spamming him on ladder

View attachment 180541View attachment 180542View attachment 180543View attachment 180544View attachment 180545View attachment 180546
View attachment 180547View attachment 180549View attachment 180550View attachment 180551View attachment 180552View attachment 180553
View attachment 180587View attachment 180588View attachment 180541View attachment 180589View attachment 180590View attachment 180551
View attachment 180591View attachment 180593View attachment 180595View attachment 180596View attachment 180544View attachment 180597
View attachment 180551View attachment 180591View attachment 180599View attachment 180592View attachment 180546View attachment 180541
Thanks a lot, Scizorphobic. Looks like you really worked hard. :)

Last edited:

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Thank You Scizorphobic For The Team
Now I will try it to see how it goes and maybe I will ask for your services again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)