Entertainment Understanding Smogon in Reality

[title subject to change]

in this article, i plan to satirize / ridicule smogon. for instance, i will talk about how competitive smogonites are just couch potatoes that yell at their neighbors because the lawn mower noise is interrupting their pokemon battle. i will definitely go more in-depth, but this is just a basic exemplum. here is a basic undeveloped line i might include:

"in what we call the introduction to 1999 pokemon, smogon has turned in to a massive force ever since its introduction in 2004 causing obesity rates of pokemon fanboys to rise 99.67%"

has this already been done? maybe, but it is something i'd love to do and give the entertainment section to get massive popularity this time around, and a great way to conclude a person's reading experience because school is almost out!

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Never been a big fan of articles that just put common stereotypes in one place. Also not sure how well received it would be if most jokes would follow the theme of that example you did.

Feel free to write a longer sample text so that we get a better feel for what you're trying to convey, but I already feel like rejecting this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)