Other UMPL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion

Manager sign ups of Unofficial Metagame Premier League II

Alola everyone. Theia, Apagogie and I will be hosting this tournament

This tournament will feature 4 of previous unofficial metagames, AG, 1v1, NFE & ZU. It will be a premier league format where 6 different teams will face in 8 intense battles each week (2 Bo1 per tier except for 1v1 where it's a Bo5). You can find more information there.

This is the thread for managers to sign up alongside their assistant manager. We are looking for people with great experience in at least one of these tiers, previous manager experience, and we really encourage a diversity of tiers played between a manager & their assistant manager to have the most balanced team. Manager and their assistants are both allowed to purchase themselves as players for 15,000 per person.

The duty of managers & assistant managers are :

- Buying a team with at least 10 slots (8 starters and 2 subs).
- Sending lineups in time.
- Making sure every game is scheduled for and played.
- Facilitating substitutions if it is necessary.

Code:
Signup Format

Manager:
Assistant manager:
Team Name:
Bio:
There is a Custom Avatar reward this year!!

signups end tbd

Attachments

Will

about you
is an official Team Rater
OMPL Champion
Husband: Fc
Wife: baconeatinassassin
Children (in descending order of favorite): Will pichus Icemaster Nevelle @Retsameci Skooma
Team name: Skoom Stealing Seven Skarp Siddhus

Achievements:
Fc: Known as the Ubers leader, a French Canadian, and Crank Farter.
1665876100261.png

Baconeatinassassin: Peaked the AG Ladder dozens of times on multiple alts such as "will she", "braided cords", and more.

Will: Former SM 1v1 expert. Is deeply involved in lower tier communities, especially 1v1.
1665392668253.png

Pichus: Former AG tier leader. Is extremely connected to the AG playerbase.
1665441662053.png

Icemaster: Doubles OU and ZU expert. Drafted in SCL for Doubles OU.
1665441679507.png

Nevelle: Managed the Sinister Shadow Riders in AG Snake I (the largest tournament on Smogon).
1665392906194.png

Retsameci: Named "Most Stylish Player of the Tour" in RuthlessDragon6's Premier League.
1665643553356.png

Skooma: Skooma won SM Mix and Mega individual tour. He also had a girlfriend and currently has a hairline. He is extremely knowledgeable about the NFE community, being not fully evolved himself.
1665441552589.png

Last edited:

pichus

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Manager: Will
Assman (in descending order of importance): pichus Icemaster Nevelle Skooma
Achievements:
Will: Former SM 1v1 expert. Is deeply involved in lower tier communities, especially 1v1.
View attachment 458090

View attachment 458094

Icemaster: Doubles OU and ZU expert. Drafted for SCL for Doubles OU.
View attachment 458093

Nevelle: Managed the Sinister Shadow Riders in AG Snake I (one of the largest tournaments on Smogon).
View attachment 458095

Skooma: Skooma won SM Mix and Mega individual tour. He also had a girlfriend and currently has a hairline. He is extremely knowledgeable about the NFE community, being not fully evolved himself.
View attachment 458097
confirming confirming confirming :blobtriumph:

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Achievements:
View attachment 458090

View attachment 458094

View attachment 458093

Nevelle: Managed the Sinister Shadow Riders in AG Snake I (the largest tournament on Smogon).
View attachment 458095

View attachment 458099
Yes.

Nevelle

fly high
Achievements:
View attachment 458090

View attachment 458094

View attachment 458093

View attachment 458095

View attachment 458099
Confirming

Manager: Mirbro
Assistant manager: LeCehlou
Team Name: Rabble Raboots
Bio:

LeCehlou is a well-known staff face in the 1v1 community with a lot of playing experience (1v1PL too) and great building skills. They also have some experience in AG that would be helpful for the team. In my case, I am also well-known in the ZU community as a driver and ZUPL manager (semis), and I play some some individuals tours too from time to time. In the NFE tier, I am a member of both QC team and SS council. I have played some individual tours this year but where I shone the most is in teamtours: I helped building both OMWC (finals right now) and OMPL (semis with a 7-1 record), and I was a manager in NFEPL (building/helping for 3 SS slots).

Thus, I have experience in both NFE and ZU but not only playing/building or community-wise but also as a manager in both tiers. LeCehlou will bring a lot of knowledge about 1v1 and some about AG that will help round up the team.

Manager: Mirbro
Assistant manager: LeCehlou
Team Name: Rabble Raboots
Bio:

LeCehlou is a well-known staff face in the 1v1 community with a lot of playing experience (1v1PL too) and great building skills. They also have some experience in AG that would be helpful for the team. In my case, I am also well-known in the ZU community as a driver and ZUPL manager (semis), and I play some some individuals tours too from time to time. In the NFE tier, I am a member of both QC team and SS council. I have played some individual tours this year but where I shone the most is in teamtours: I helped building both OMWC (finals right now) and OMPL (semis with a 7-1 record), and I was a manager in NFEPL (building/helping for 3 SS slots).

Thus, I have experience in both NFE and ZU but not only playing/building or community-wise but also as a manager in both tiers. LeCehlou will bring a lot of knowledge about 1v1 and some about AG that will help round up the team.
Confirming

Nick

bite hard
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager: Nick
Assistant manager: Doc1203
Team name:
sunnyshore samurotts
Achievements:
Nick: Got 2nd place in the most recent 1v1pl and 1v1wc actually winning my games, vr council, 1st place on 1v1 circuit standings oh and I did a zu suspect
Doc1203: has had good tour runs in 1v1pl, 1v1wc, global cup, went 3-0 in wc pools+ is working very hard on qc rn
he also has a girlfriend

Last edited:

doc1203

Banned deucer.
Manager: Nick
Assistant manager: Doc1203
Team name:
sunnyshore samurotts
Achievements:
Nick: Got 2nd place in the most recent 1v1pl and 1v1wc actually winning my games, vr council, 1st place on 1v1 circuit standings oh and I did a zu suspect
Doc1203: has had good tour runs in 1v1pl, 1v1wc, global cup, went 3-0 in wc pools+ is working very hard on qc rn
he also has a girlfriend
Confirmado

Manager : Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂
Assistant manager : mimilimi
team name : sloths komala
Achivements :
I know the meta nfe a lot, I participated in the nfe pl, and I went to the final with a score of 3-1, I played the seasonal and I went to round 7.
for mimilimi , he doesn't really have any talent in the proposed thirds, only he has already played on the ladd ag going up to 1600 elo.
confirming

Manager: Les2BG
Assistant manager: Cute Strenght
Team Name: Les 4 Gitans

Bio:
I think I have enough experience in general to be able to lead a team (yeah mener t'a vu) I have already participated in a few tournaments (like the ggsnssl or the om swiss) but no victory because the haxx (no)
Cute Strenght has no talent (sorry man but it's too tempting ^^) but he has a good sense of humour and charisma (I don't know if he really has any as I don't ;-; )

Manager: Les2BG
Assistant manager: Cute Strenght
Team Name: Les 4 Gitans

Bio:
I think I have enough experience in general to be able to lead a team (yeah mener t'a vu) I have already participated in a few tournaments (like the ggsnssl or the om swiss) but no victory because the haxx (no)
Cute Strenght has no talent (sorry man but it's too tempting ^^) but he has a good sense of humour and charisma (I don't know if he really has any as I don't ;-; )
Confirming
And I have skills, but not I have buy the haxx lmao
And I have participate at mocs of humm a NFE smogon official, but I forgot the name ^^'

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Manager: ADFtest
Assistant manager: cleffa hater
Team Name: Thug Tyranitars
Bio: I've qualified for AG Circuit, made it to round 10 or higher in every AG ssnl I was allowed in, qualified for each AG Ladder tour and did well in each one I was allowed in, peaked every gen of AG ladder multiple times, and won room prize in the AG room. Ever since I was back on here again I've been looking into NFE and ZU and been laddering quite a lot in each tier, fun stuff. Now for Cleffa Haters bio, he has qualified for 1v1 ladder tour, was the number 1 seed for the 1v1 ADV ladder tour, placed second in the world cup of 1v1 overall, hit 1920 on the 1v1 ladder and has peaked ladder numerous time, and 1950 on the AG ladder for only playing in this most recent ladder tour.

hater

formerly cleffa hater
Manager: ADFtest
Assistant manager: cleffa hater
Team Name: Thug Tyranitars
Bio: I've qualified for AG Circuit, made it to round 10 or higher in every AG ssnl I was allowed in, qualified for each AG Ladder tour and did well in each one I was allowed in, peaked every gen of AG ladder multiple times, and won room prize in the AG room. Ever since I was back on here again I've been looking into NFE and ZU and been laddering quite a lot in each tier, fun stuff. Now for Cleffa Haters bio, he has qualified for 1v1 ladder tour, was the number 1 seed for the 1v1 ADV ladder tour, placed second in the world cup of 1v1 overall, hit 1920 on the 1v1 ladder and has peaked ladder numerous time, and 1950 on the AG ladder for only playing in this most recent ladder tour.
confirmed

Manager: Quantum Tesseract
Assistant manager: STABLE
Team Name: Gliding Grookey
Bio: Gliding Grookies here to win a second UMPL run. Have managed other related tours like OMWC, AGPL, 1v1pl, etc in the past as well but last year should probably be plenty on its own. Stable will be coming in to assist me with the 1v1 side and has managed and participated in a number of such tours as well.

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Manager: Crunchman
Assistant manager: PrinceOfAllTacos
Team Name: Gigachad Machamps :machamp:
Bio:
The Crunchmanager, making his OMs managerial debut. He has a long list of team tournament finals appearances under his belt, such as AGPLs 3 and 4, AG Snake 2, OMPL X, DPL 6, and RBTT 5. In addition, he got his first taste of victory this year with team victories in both BLT and 2v2PL. He will be looking to lift :machamp: this team to the top.

The POAT, he is a fierce competitor with a strong pedigree. He has managed in the Tours room BLT the past two years, and also managed US Midwest in the first World Cup of Random Battles recently. He has made it to the ZUPL finals twice and won the most recent edition of PSPL, and now he's going to climb :machamp: onto the UMPL throne.

Manager: Crunchman
Assistant manager: PrinceOfAllTacos
Team Name: Gigachad Machamps :machamp:
Bio:
The Crunchmanager, making his OMs managerial debut. He has a long list of team tournament finals appearances under his belt, such as AGPLs 3 and 4, AG Snake 2, OMPL X, DPL 6, and RBTT 5. In addition, he got his first taste of victory this year with team victories in both BLT and 2v2PL. He will be looking to lift :machamp: this team to the top.

The POAT, he is a fierce competitor with a strong pedigree. He has managed in the Tours room BLT the past two years, and also managed US Midwest in the first World Cup of Random Battles recently. He has made it to the ZUPL finals twice and won the most recent edition of PSPL, and now he's going to climb :machamp: onto the UMPL throne.
Confirming

Manager: Toto
Assistant manager: DEG
Team Name: TBD
Bio: Deg and I are both active in our respective communities (1v1 and ZU) and have solid knowledge of the meta and playerbase. I’ve also dabbled in nfe somewhat, taking part in nfepl this year. For previous experience, last year I made playoffs of ZUPL and finals of UMPL. DEG has managed 1v1pl twice, making playoffs last year and winning this years iteration.

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Manager: Toto
Assistant manager: DEG
Bio: Deg and I are both active in our respective communities (1v1 and ZU) and have solid knowledge of the meta and playerbase. I’ve also dabbled in nfe somewhat, taking part in nfepl this year. For previous experience, last year I made playoffs of ZUPL and finals of UMPL. DEG has managed 1v1pl twice, making playoffs last year and winning this years iteration.
ye deg

Manager: sasha
Assistant manager: Felines
Team Name: to helioptile with it
Bio: I've played in AG team tours twice, recently played in NFE PL, and was on the Trevenants in ZUPL and felt like I've grasped enough on each of the metas enough to help out players on my team, Felines picks up tiers really quickly and plays in the individuals (seasonals etc) for these tiers and has always been a strong driving force in activity and prep in my experience with them in team tours, and we both have knowledge on all playerbases involved. We'll draft a strong team with good support and do well like trust :heart:

Manager: Dragonillis
Assistant manager: PandaDoux
Team Name: Star Road Lunala
Bio: Pandadoux and I were captain of french teamtour, and I'm and I was manager of other UM and OM teamtour (world cup OM III, IV, V, OMPL IX, X and UMPL I), and now, it's time to be managers of a smogon teamtour, together !
We know the playerbase of all format, NFE and ZU for Pandadoux and for myself 1v1 and AG for thanks to OMPL.

C'est parti pour une nouvelle aventure mon cher Pandadoux wighappy.png

StarRoadLunala.png

Gros merci à DF-Shock pour le logo <3

Fragments

Bound to burn
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Manager: Fragments
Assistant manager: zioziotrip
Team Name: Paradis Island Titans
Bio: Both zio and I have experience managing, I have managed RBTT3 (made finals), RBTT4 (won the tour), and RBTT5 (made semis), zio has managed both 1v1wc (won the tour) and 1v1pl (made finals). He has also managed numerous side tours. We've both played in and won a great deal of tours as players as well, zio's most recent being his win in 1v1pl where he went 9-1 and mine being BLT where I went 2-0, mostly acting as team support. Zio can play every tier in this tour at a proficient level, having also been drafted in agpl and having won an nfepl, and I have some experience as well, having made reqs for 2 NFE suspects and finishing as #1 seed in the 2021 1v1 circuit. We are both familiar with the playerbase for all 4 tiers and know we can draft a stacked team.

Last edited:
Manager: Fragments
Assistant manager: zioziotrip
Bio: Both zio and I have experience managing, I have managed RBTT3 (made finals), RBTT4 (won the tour), and RBTT5 (made semis), zio has managed both 1v1wc (won the tour) and 1v1pl (made finals). He has also managed numerous side tours. We've both played in and won a great deal of tours as players as well, zio's most recent being his win in 1v1pl where he went 9-1 and mine being BLT where I went 2-0, mostly acting as team support. Zio can play every tier in this tour at a proficient level, having also been drafted in agpl and having won an nfepl, and I have some experience as well, having made reqs for 2 NFE suspects. We are both familiar with the playerbase for all 4 tiers and know we can draft a stacked team.
confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)