Ultra SM CAP Bazaar

approved by snake_rattler
op taken from dk

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Ultra Sun & Moon CAP Bazaar! The purpose of this thread is to serve as a more casual way to share teams for those wanting to either post a team or get advice on one. While this thread is intended to serve as a more laid-back version of the RMT forums and sample teams thread, however there are a few guidelines:

1. Make sure the team has been playtested to a decent extent if you're looking for advice on your builds. Playtesting is an easy way to iron out initial flaws in a build and saves both you and potential critics time.
2. Provide both an importable for your team and a brief description if you're up for it. Accompanying sprites or art is always nice but far from necessary.

If you'd like to include sprites in your post, use this resource: https://fulllifegames.com/Tools/SpriteConverter/

Feedback appreciated.

Hope (Tapu Koko) @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Taunt
- Reflect

Sans Undertale (Hawlucha) @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Substitute
- High Jump Kick
- Swords Dance

White Rabbot (Magearna) @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shift Gear
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Ruby (Excadrill) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Eldritch Waifu (Necturna) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Forewarn
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Power Whip
- Phantom Force
- Substitute

Latibros (Latios-Mega) @ Latiosite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roost

Just a simple little screens team with 3 set-up sweepers. Koko is the screens setter, Excadrill is a typical suicide lead sort of thing, and Latios mostly exists to resist fire. Hawlucha, Magearna, and Necturna are all set-up sweepers. I can hardly express my thought process, not only because I got plenty of help, but the edits and stuff were all over the place.

Hope: NAGITO KOMAEDA, ULTIMATE LUCKY STUDENT AND MASTER OF LUCK HOPE BULLCRAP--cough, I mean, sort of a danganronpa reference fused in with some of the insane luck I've had in games before. Like seriously. You should see my luck. PureQuestion is my witness.

Sans Undertale: Your colo just killed Hope after it set up screens. You feel like you're doing pretty good. Suddenly, Sans Undertale shows up to put a stop to your genocide route. With the power of Sans Undertale, Hawlucha is ready to sweep teams and have a cool shiny while doing it.

White Rabbot: White Rabbit, but Rabbot because its a steel type. Huh.

Ruby: The shiny is a nice color of red (with some blue bits but shh.) I also just like naming things Ruby. If there was a mega crucibelle here it'd be named Ruby.

Eldritch Waifu: If there were any 3 mons in CAP you'd call anywhere near waifumons, they'd be Crucibelle, Necturna, and Kerfluffle. I dont know much about eldritch abominations, but the thing has about 3 sharp-toothed mouths. I'd say it qualifies as an abomination, if not an incredibly ugly one.

Latibros: latios is the brother one right?? i honestly put zero effort into this one lol. latibruh

Here's a bad meme. Posting because it's fun to ladder with.

Voodoom @ Electrium Z
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Snaelstrom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Liquidation
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Spiky Shield

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Equilibra @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Earth Power
- Doom Desire
- Dragon Tail
- Rapid Spin

Kartana @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Pajantom @ Leftovers
Ability: Comatose
EVs: 124 Atk / 160 SpD / 224 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spirit Shackle
- Brave Bird
- Ice Punch
- Heal Block

Snaelstrom sets webs, checks Equilibra, comes in on the Ice-type attacks that the rest of this team has a hard time with, and baits Electric attacks for Voodoom to switch in on.

Zapdos tanks physical hits, defogs in case Equilibra can't spin, and is occasionally capable of doing an amount of damage to Water-types. It could probably stand to be replaced, tbh - especially since Voodoom isn't bulky enough to take Rock-type hits well and can't capitalize on them.

Equilibra doesn't, strictly speaking, fit on this team, but Bulletproof + DD + phazing is too useful to pass up.

Kartana is a wincon. It should maybe have a pinch berry.

Pajantom traps (or at least forces out) bulky mons that the rest of the team struggles to deal with.

Voodoom comes in on Electric attacks aimed at Snael for a boost, and can surprise bulky Waters like Toxapex and opposing Snael with (Z-)Thunderbolt.

Threats: Fire-types, Fairy-types, Aurumoth, teams that weren't built as jokes

Here's another team.

Tapu Koko @ Light Clay
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch

Hawlucha @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Roost

Caribolt @ Magnet
Ability: Galvanize
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Power Whip
- Quick Attack
- Return

Snaelstrom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Liquidation
- Rapid Spin
- Spiky Shield
- U-turn

Kitsunoh @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Frisk
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Strike
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Tomohawk @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Air Slash
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Haze

Kokoluchabolt. Koko... Lucha... Bolt. Not much to say. Koko runs dual STAB instead of Taunt and U-Turn because Cyclohm is otherwise a problem, and Cari can break through its checks with setup opportunities (aided by dual screens), Magnet, and Electric Terrain. This team is older than Equi, although I did update it a little after doing decently in one of the daily roomtours with it... OK, I think the only thing I did was give Snael Liquidation.

:excadrill: :fidgit: :medicham-mega: :victini: :cawmodore: :tapu bulu:
https://pokepast.es/5ceb6bd13b48582a

First team post so be kind please, also sorry if my English isn't perfect.

Well this is a fire af ho of my conception (although the concept is no new).
Gameplan : 1) Get up rocks 2) Get tailwind up 3) Get hit the same turn, activate eject button, go to a sweeper to mess up your opponent 4) Mess up your opponent 5) If you fucked up, you can get the tailwind back up and try again.

1) Excadrill is a very solid lead if you're aiming to get up rocks at all cost. Be aware of the following mons that can get away with you not getting them up : fake out users (Lopunny, Medicham), prankster Tomohawk, rocky helmet Tomohawk with a fighting type attack and rapid spin, well played Snaelstrom with rapid spin, and taunt Tornadus-T in a lesser extent. Also people (even good people) (too) often forget that levitate Equilibra is not a check, because of mold breaker.
2) and 3) Fidgit's persistent tailwind is very painful for your opponent, and it is the team's best asset. Taunt is very useful to avoid getting taunted / encored / set up on. Eject button is a double edged item that can be either really good or really annoying to have. It's really good if you're faster (which is why you have full speed investment), so you get up tailwind and immediatly start the butchery ; but it's bad if your opponent is faster / has a priority (and knows your set) / if you want to hard switch into an attack. It can really benefit you if you play well with it. If your opponent doesn't attack you, you just stack the spikes. I'll add that not many attacks are able to ohko Fidgit with full hp investment, so you can very often get a second tailwind later on.
4) Adamant Mega-Medicham with fire punch over fake-out (for Kitsunoh, Scizor, protect Ferrothorn) is the last thing you want to face under tailwind. It ohkoes most pokemon in the metagame, and sees few counters when the rocks are up. However it is consistently checked by acid armor or z psy Reuniclus, Clefable, Mega-Sableye and Slowbro. It is softly checked (= it doesn't ohko + it gets damaged hard) by Tapu Fini, bulky Tomohawk, and Victini. You will need some chip damage / spikes up in order to beat those.
Z celebrate Victini is a slept on threat in the metagame. With rocks up, very few things can come and survive a hit + threaten it. I've swept many good players with this threat. Although you can set up only once, so be mindful of Chansey, opposing Victini, Lati@s and Reuniclus.
Cawm is a ladder/noob ish pokemon, but it is a big threat under tailwind, as it can belly drum safely against a lot of pokemon and do big damages. It's still played with full speed to pressure the opposing team without tailwind.
Finally, life orb bulu is a very strong attacker that helps a lot at dealing with the bulky water types. Grassy terrain really helps, as it provides some safety to Victini and Medicham.

This team is truly good, especially at dealing with offensive and balanced teams. Z fly Gyarados is an enormous offensive threat so I'm definetly considering thunder punch on Medicham over zen headbutt or fire punch. The Trick Room matchup is almost unwinnable. The team can sometimes lack priority (as bullet punch on cawm is definetly quite weak) if your opponent finds a way to setup on your face. Very fat stalls are really hard to break, although it's not unwinnable (as for many hyperoffence teams).

(Posted that in the sample teams thread before, but I'm just looking for advices)

edit : how do you make so clicking on the sprites leads into a link ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)